A Slave Aboard Starship Zen Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed slightly. "She's long gone, man... she can't hear us."

"What about the others?" I motioned to the swarms of crew-members walking past us.

"Man, everyone *knows* you like her. You don't have to worry about 'revealing' it to anyone. By the way, why haven't you asked her out yet?"

"Well... uh... I feel like I'd just embarrass myself... I'm not exactly a catch, am I?"

"Hey, don't get yourself down like that," he said. "If you weren't a catch, I wouldn't have fucked you."

"I thought we were going to forget about that." I stated.

He laughed.

Suddenly, we heard the ship alarms going off, the hallway was tinted with red, and everyone looked up in shock.

"WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" I heard the Captain yell into the intercom. "REPEAT! UNDER ATTACK!"

Suddenly, we heard a large explosion, and we found ourselves knocked off our feet.

I blacked out.

When I woke, I saw Werna looking down at me.

"AYDEN! QUICK, GET UP!" She yelled.

I nodded quickly and complied.

Looking around, I saw that I had been taken into the dining room. Various other officers were huddled together, aiming guns at the door.

"W-where's Ryden?" I asked, horrified.

"I'm sorry..."

I looked at her, instantly understanding what she meant.

"No... please.. no.." I started crying.

"We're about to be attacked, Ayden," said Werna. "You need to help us... here, take this."

She handed me a pistol, I looked down at it and began to hyperventilate.

"Take it... *quickly*!" She said frantically.

"Okay..." I took it, my hands shaking with fear.

The two of us walked to the door, aiming our weapons.

"No matter what happens, Ayden... shoot to kill!"

The door blew open.

---------------------------

I woke up with a start, sweating like a pig. Molzoi was shaking me awake.

She yelled. "Hey... HEY! AYDEN!"

I began panting.

"Fucking hell... you were shouting out..." she said.

"Bad dream," I sighed, holding my head in pain.

"Who are Ryden and Werna?" She asked curiously. "You were saying their names a lot..."

"People from my crew who were very dear to me..." I rubbed my head, angst on my face. "It's... it's so hard to believe that they were alive just a few days ago... feels like it's been a fucking lifetime."

Molzoi opened her mouth to speak.

"If you have a shitty remark to make, please don't," I said firmly. "I don't want to fucking *hear* it."

Molzoi looked saddened by this.

"If you want to shock me now, go ahead," I said.

"I wasn't going to make any remarks..." she said. "I was going to say that I'm sorry for your loss. What you went through, it's... it's not right."

I laughed bitterly. "You've known what happened to me all this time... you didn't show me any sympathy before."

"You were a slave... we're taught to not feel for slaves. And I'm a bitch." She admitted. "I've been harsh towards you because it's just how I am... how I was raised. But I... do feel sympathy for your plight, always have."

I was shocked at this emotional display from her.

"Thank... thank you." I nodded to her in respect, she nodded back. I thought for a moment. "Wait, 'you were a slave?' 'Were'?!"

She nodded her head. "I was thinking about it... the people hunting us... well, they're really just hunting me. They don't know you, don't know what you look like. Any of them who saw you will have thought of you as just some slave. I can set you free, you can go back down that cliff... you can go somewhere... anywhere you like, and they'll never catch you..."

"But... what about you?" I asked.

"You shouldn't have to die for this cause." She stated. "You were forced into it."

She pressed a button on her remote. My collar fell off my neck and onto the floor. I stared down at it in shock.

"Molzoi... this is... overwhelming," I said.

"Just go," said Molzoi.

"...what about the cliff?" I asked.

"Oh.. I didn't think about that," said Molzoi, looking embarrassed.

"About the massive cliff that *you* climbed up?!" I said snarkily.

We both laughed.

"I'll help you with it-" She began.

"No." I said firmly.

"What?" She looked surprised.

"I'm not going to go, Molzoi. I'm staying here."

"But... why?" She asked.

"Because... you need my help. I'm not going to let you die like... like I let *them* die..."

She looked at me in amazement.

"You're serious?"

"Yes."

She seemed to actually admire me in that moment.

"Thank you," she said, hugging me tightly.

"D-don't mention it.." I said, struggling to breathe.

She stopped hugging me and looked down at my collar.

"Do you want to put it back on, or...?"

"No thanks," I laughed. "If I'm going to die, it'd be good to die free..."

She put her on my shoulder, smiling.

"You're a far braver person than you seem."

"Thanks?"

We laughed together again. This was getting weird.

Suddenly, without warning, she kissed me.

I was shocked, backing away from her, she gasped.

"Fuck, Ayden... I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me..."

"It's...okay."

To my shock, I kissed her back. It just happened, I couldn't even control it. She looked surprised.... then she started snogging me.

Soon, we were on the floor, our clothes were off. We kissed with so much passion and lust, it was almost criminal.

I felt some shame for this, it felt like I was betraying Zavyr... but I reminded myself that I would almost definitely never see him again. Molzoi, for all intents and purposes, was all I had in this moment, just as Zavyr was all I had in that cell.

Molzoi stopped kissing me, somewhat perplexed at me.

"I thought you were gay..."

"Bisexual," I corrected her.

She nodded, grinning. "One of *those*"

She looked anxious again.

"How are we going to... you know?"

"Uh... I though just... the normal way..." I said.

She snickered cruelly. "With that tiny dick of yours?"

"I was anxious when we met, it shrunk-" I began

"I have a better idea," she interrupted.

"What?"

"Go down to my clit," she said.

I moved my head down to her clit, it was the biggest one I had seen in my life... no wonder she thought my dick was small if this was the standard for organs in her species.

"Suck me off," she commanded.

"Right away," I said, placing my mouth over the clit.

It was so massive, my mouth was almost full with it.

I began sucking at the thing, as hard as I could. I moved my head up and down to aid the process.

She gripped my head, pressing it back down to her clit.

"No... just suck," she said.

Obediently, I kept my head motionless, focusing on sucking her as hard as possible.

I licked the tip of it as I did so as well, this seemed to please her, as she began to moan like a Quader-beast. I licked more and more intensely, causing her moan to become more intense as well.

I put my hands on her legs, rubbing them smoothly.

Taking a quick break from sucking her, I took my mouth off of her clit, and began kissing the surrounding area, she liked this, laughing as I did it.

"Very nice," she said. "But please, keep sucking me... I think I'm about to orgasm..."

I continued sucking her off, adding some more moisture this time. I went harder and harder, she became more and more excited, shaking with joy. I gasped over and over, her clit was practically down my throat at this point.

With a sudden jolt, she finally orgasmed, moaning in pleasure... and I went flying back, hitting my head on the cave floor.

"Fuck Ayden, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay..." I said, rubbing my head.

"That was amazing." She told me.

"Glad to impress, Mistr- uh, Molzoi."

She laughed at this.

"How about we do something for you now?" She asked.

"Like what?"

"Anything you want."

"Um... well.... I've always kind of wanted to... be the 'top'," I said. "How do you feel about anal..?"

She laughed at this.

"If it's what you want, we can do it."

"My dick isn't too small for that?" I said resentfully.

"Hey, I already orgasmed... even if I don't feel a thing, at least *you'll* get to have fun."

"Alright, then. Let's do it," I said, grinning wryly at her.

She bared her ass to me... it was massive and jiggly, I was amazed to be looking at it. Like her clit, it made me feel envious of her species.

I didn't have much trouble getting a boner, I was already completely hard at this point.

The idea of topping was new to me... it made me feel excited.

With glee, I shoved my dick into her asshole, it didn't exactly fill her up, but it did make her react.

"Oh.. that's new."

I began thrusting over and over again, she laughed at this, but let out a small gasp at the end. I could tell she was enjoying it.

Kissing her neck, I began to moan in pleasure. She moaned as well, not even pretending to not be feeling it at this point.

With one last push, I ejaculated into her, she wailed out at this point, I screamed in satisfaction.

I lay on top of her for a little bit after that, caressing her butt.

She turned around, grinning.

"Let's see that dick of yours... I think it needs cleaning."

"Nice to see *you* handling a clean-up job for once." I teased.

She laughed at this before turning over. I moved up her body so that she was facing my penis.

She began licking the remaining cum off of it, I moaned in pleasure, her smooth tongue feeling incredible on my sensitive area.

Grabbing my butt, she began rubbing it as she licked.

"Nice thick butt, by the way..." she said between licks. "Almost makes up for your other area..."

"Oi... you have a job to do... keep at it," I said jokingly.

She continued licking off my penis, sucking off the remaining bits of cum slowly and surely, staring up at me seductively.

Finally, she stopped, and the two of us lay naked on the cold stone floor. It was even worse than the 'bed' in my cell, but her warm body made me feel cozy.

We lay and stared into each other's eyes for hours, calming down from all the adrenaline.

"How did you 'let them' die?" She asked me suddenly.

"What?"

"Your crew-mates... you said you 'let them' die earlier..."

I turned away from her in shame.

"I... uh..."

I sighed.

"When my ship was attacked... I... stood and fought with the others... Werna was by my side... Ryden was... he was already dead at that point."

I cried.

"The pirates came at us... a few went down... but there were too many... and... well, you know.." I wiped my tears. "I... I tried to help... I really did... but.. when I fired on the pirates... I missed. Every single time, I *missed*."

Molzoi looked at me sympathetically.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of... you were just a bad shot."

"I scored top marks for my shooting at the academy," I said ashamed. "I should have been able to make those shots... but my fear of killing... it stopped me. My subconscious made me miss. I couldn't kill those bastards... even after they killed Ryden, a man I had shared a *bed* with, I still couldn't bring myself to kill them... I betrayed him... I betrayed the whole crew... and then I let them all die.... I.... I..."

I tried to continue, but the memory haunted me too much. I just sobbed instead.

"You wouldn't have been able to save your crew, even if you did make those shots," said Molzoi, trying to comfort me.

"That's not the point," I said. "The point is that... I had comrades, I let them down... and then I lived while they died."

"Don't think like that." Molzoi told me. "You're only going to destroy yourself if you keep that up."

"I know... it's just... so hard not to."

I shook with anxiety.

"Well... how about we work on it... by making sure it doesn't happen again?" Asked Molzoi, taking my gun out of my harness on the floor and handing it to me.

I gripped the gun... still shaking.

She used her nail to scratch a small target onto the wall, having me step a few feet back.

"Aim your gun at that," said Molzoi.

I aimed it at a wall, my hands were still shaking.

"I heard you breathing deeply earlier...." said Molzoi.

"C-Captain Kochanski had me do it... it steadied my aim during practice."

"Good idea... do it now."

I started breathing deeply, but my hand was still shaking.

"It's... not working," I said.

"After what's happened to you, I understand."

"W-what should I do?" I asked.

"Channel your grief. Don't let it suppress you. Use it as a weapon against your enemies."

"H-how?"

"Do what I do. Think about all the injustices that have been visited upon you and the ones you love...think about the bastards who did it... who got away.... who are laughing at you now as we speak... think about how good it is going to feel when you get your revenge on them!"

I pictured the Captain who had killed my crew... that smug look she had given me as I was led off to Zen... the pitiful amount of money she had made from me... the cruelty with which she had made me watch as she killed my crew... then I imagined myself breaking her neck, the satisfaction pouring through me.

I stopped shaking and fired at the wall, hitting the target straight in the middle.

Molzoi looked at me approvingly.

"Well done," she said.

"I still don't know if I can shoot *live* targets," I said.

"At least this is an improvement," she stated.

I nodded.

"Thank you," I said. "I think this helped a lot."

"Good," she replied, before taking my arm and leading me back to the spot in the floor we were lying in.

Night passed, we took turns sleeping and keeping watch.

I was staying up, holding my gun in my hand and waiting for any noise.

Suddenly, I heard the crumbling of some stone from the cliff. Horrified, I rushed over and looked down, seeing four bounty hunters in dark 'stealth suits' climbing up towards us!!

I ran over to Molzoi, shaking her awake.

"THEY'RE COMING UP!" I shouted.

Quick as a flash, Molzoi ran back and grabbed one of her guns. I picked up my pistol.

Molzoi quickly aimed down at the hunters on the cliff, firing them off of it with a large blast.

They screamed as they were all propelled off, a large chunk of the cliff going with them.

Suddenly, we heard the whooshing of an engine, we looked up in horror as we saw a bounty hunting ship flying towards us.

Molzoi quickly reloaded her gun, firing on it... she missed! The shot zoomed right past the ship.

She started reloading again, but suddenly, ten bounty hunters on jetpacks began flying out of the ship, firing upon us. We hid behind some make-shift barracks we had made with some of the rocks, the beams missed us.

Molzoi got back up, firing at the ship and hitting it this time around. The ship fell to the ground, exploding on impact.

Some of the bounty hunters looked back in shock, but they quickly went back to firing on us.

I aimed my gun at them, hesitating.

Molzoi fired her gun again, hitting one of them and tearing him in half.

"Come on," said Molzoi, "You can do it..."

She fired once again at a hunter, but missed... and the hunter managed to hit her, sending her falling back with a nasty burn mark on her chest.

"URRGH!!!" She yelled.

Furious, I aimed my gun at the bastards and began to fire. I hit the one who had shot Molzoi, then I hit another, then another, then another. Molzoi got back up, she was weakened, but she could still handle her weapon. Together, we managed to down all of them.

We cheered in relief.

"Do you think that's all?" I asked.

"Let's... wait and see," she said.

We waited and waited, but no one else came.

I tended to Molzoi's wounds with some first-aid we found in one of the crates. She was still sore and weak, but at least the shot wasn't fatal.

A few days passed and we became rather bored, sex and target practice could only get us so far.

"Do you regret killing them?" Asked Molzoi after our tenth sex session.

"Yes," I said. "But you're alive... that's all that matters."

"Let's hope it stays that way," She said.

"It will... I can guarantee it," I stated firmly.

Suddenly, we heard someone moving up the cliff-face. We turned to each other tensely, running over to stop them.

Molzoi aimed her gun downwards, but was soon laughing with relief to see Deranos climbing up the cliff!

"Hi..." he said. "You sure did a number on this place."

They laughed and she helped him up.

He explained that he had managed to lie to the other employees at the bar for a time, but they had begun to suspect him very quickly, when Seracles had failed to return. He hoped that we would have managed to escape by then, but of course, luck hadn't been on our side there.

He managed to get out of the bar and go into hiding before they had started torturing him for any information, but they managed to hire out some expensive bounty hunters with good tracking equipment.

"Will anyone else be coming for us?" I asked.

"Haha, not from that lot," he said. "After you both managed to kill this many people... well, the employees and hunters left alive would like to cut their losses and avoid troubling you anymore... I would still suggest leaving soon, though," he warned. "New hunters come here every day, and if they find out where you are, you might not be able to fend them off so well."

Molzoi sighed.

"I would love to leave this shithole," she said. "But I still haven't made contact with the crew. They could be anywhere."

Suddenly, the communicator clicked back on.

"Hello?! Anyone there?!" Boria's voice again.

The Starship Zen had come back for us.

Molzoi and I looked at each other in relief, but soon, we were saddened.

"I guess things will go back to the way things were before... all of this." She lamented.

"Hey... it's better than being dead," I replied.

"You know, you could still walk free," Molzoi said. "I can tell the crew you died or something... you could stay *here* as a free man...

"I wouldn't recommend that," said Deranos.

"Why not?" Molzoi asked offended.

"They know who he is now." Deranos explained. "I don't know how, but they know... I looked you guys up on the Supremacy's Bounty Database, he was listed, complete with a picture. Any more hunters who come here could recognize him. Leaving with your ship is the best idea for him now."

I sighed.

Molzoi comforted me, giving me a hug and a small kiss on the cheek.

"Hey... no matter what happens, I'll always remember our time in this cave," She said.

I smiled.

Molzoi and I said our goodbyes to Deranos, and departed for the ship port. We arrived to find the Starship Zen waiting for us. At this point, it almost looked like home. We smiled as we walked in to find the whole crew waiting to greet us.

"Welcome back!" Bellowed the Commander.

Boria hugged both of us.

"I'm so sorry about the communicators..." she began.

"Don't worry about it," said Molzoi. "Things worked out fine."

Boria was surprised by these kind words, but she quickly smiled and nodded.

As the rest of the crew continued to chat to Molzoi, I walked over to Zavyr, who greeted me with a massive warm hug.

"I was so worried about you, Ayden," he said, crying from joy.

I smiled back at him, kissing him on the lips.

"I forgot how empty my cell was without you," he lamented.

I felt a massive amount of guilt after what I had done with Molzoi... but I tried not to let it show, hugging him profusely.

Suddenly, The Commander noticed my lack of collar.

"Why isn't the slave collared?" She asked.

Molzoi looked embarrassed.

"Uh... well... we thought we were about to die and everything, so I sorta freed him?"

Everyone looked on in shock, they clearly did not expect to hear that.

"Thanks again for that," I said.

"Fair enough," said The Commander. "But since you haven't died, I think it's time for him to wear a collar again."

I sighed. I guessed that nothing was ever going to go right for me for too long.