A Slave and Her Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's... incredible." Margaret said, after picking her jaw up from the floor. "Did you like it?" The younger slave looked at Winnie with a sort of awe an reverence. Winnie smiled, remembering fondly.

"I really did. If you ever get the chance..." She looked at me, as if I needed to approve her recommendation. Margaret backpedaled.

"Oh, no. I belong to Mr. Morgan. I'm happy with him. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it, just, I don't need..." Margaret was, for the first time, more out of her comfort zone than I was. I had never experienced that before. Winnie quickly evened the score.

"So what's up with you two then?" She asked. "How come you haven't fucked her?" She gestured to Margaret. Instantly my anxiety returned, my stomach flip-flopped. I answer with one word.

"Nervous." I couldn't meet her eyes, instead looking away. Winnie smiled broadly.

"Nah! Not anymore." She stood up, reaching out to grab my hands by the wrist. She pulled gently, almost playfully. "Let's get inside," She offered. "Get you both naked. Come on, we're not putting this off anymore! I've been here for four days and I'm tired of hearing about it." I looked briefly at Margaret, who wouldn't meet my eyes. Winnie continued. "She likes to be dominated. Maybe not your style, but we can figure it out." Margaret squeaked, embarrassed.

"Winnie!"

"What? You didn't say not to tell him," Winnie replied.

"Uh, right now?" I said.

"I'm not getting any younger." Winnie was all smiles and eager.

"Yeah I don't know, it seems kind of weird. Like we just talked about some heavy stuff..."

"No excuses." Winnie pulled harder, and I stood from the couch. "You'll change your mind once you see Margaret topless."

I followed Winnie inside. I was nervous, sure, but the way she was talking was exciting to me. Something about her direct nature, about how unashamed and straightforward she was really aroused me. Margaret followed behind me, and we made our way up towards my bedroom. I stopped us as we passed Margaret's room.

"Uh, let's not go to my room." I said. Winnie looked at me suspiciously.

"Why not?" she asked.

"It's um, it's not very clean." I blushed. Winnie smiled and shook her head.

"I'll fix that tomorrow. You're kind of a mess, huh?" She said, pulling open the door to Margaret's room. Winnie flopped on the bed, rolling to one side and looking at me expectantly. Silently, Margaret stood by the door waiting to see what I would do. Winnie patted the bed with an inviting wink.

"Come on. I haven't had a good fuck in two years. Let's get with it."

"All three of us?" I asked. Winnie sat up on the bed.

"Mmm yeah, I guess we'll have to fight over Margaret." Swiftly, Winnie peeled her shirt off, tossing it to the ground. I stared at her bra, and she wiggled her chest. Margaret touched my arm, looking into my eyes carefully.

"Are you okay? Can you do this?" She asked. Winnie was already wriggling out of her pants.

"It's hard to say no when she's so... enthusiastic."

"As long as you're comfortable." Margaret replied. She crawled onto the bed next to Winnie, who was now in her underwear. Winnie pulled wantonly at the hem of Margaret's shirt. The younger slave looked at me for affirmation. I was nervous, but the sexual energy Winnie exuded was infectious. My lust quickly became overwhelming. I nodded, and Margaret allowed Winnie to pull her shirt off. Without hesitation, Winnie reached her arms around Margaret, unclasping her bra and pulling it free. She tossed the undergarment aside and gently cupped one of Margaret's breasts. They stared into each other's faces, excited, maybe a little nervous on Margaret's side. For my part, I was overwhelmed with arousal. At the sight of the two beautiful women, half naked, one touching the other, I almost creamed my pants. Margaret let her arms hang at her side as Winnie gently rubbed a hand over each breast, mesmerized. I wasn't upset, but I thought they had forgotten me until Winnie looked at me.

"Are you coming?" She smiled, hands still planted on Margaret's chest.

"I... yeah." I removed my own shirt promptly, moving towards the bed.

"Pants too." Winnie stopped me. "I'm going to suck you. You'll need to have them off."

"Oh." I said. Her straightforwardness was startling, but somehow refreshing. The whole situation which I never would have been brave enough to initiate. Winnie didn't wait around. She wasn't as concerned with other people's feelings. She just acted.

I removed my pants, awkwardly kicking off a leg that stuck around my foot. Now in my undershorts, I climbed onto the bed. Winnie was still in the pilot's seat, reaching out to touch my chest with one hand, her other still on Margaret. She rubbed my body slowly, but lost her patience pretty quickly.

"Fuck it. I'm excited. Let's do this." Dropping to her hands and knees, Winnie pulled my shorts down to mid thigh, wrapping her lips around my cock.

"Oh fuck." I was surprised. Margaret seemed to be playing catchup too, but the younger slave was a professional, moving up next to me and offering her chest to my hands. It felt like pure heaven. Winnie was a serious pro at giving head, and my cock disappeared between her lips repeatedly as she sucked me, taking the whole length with ease. I groped Margaret's breasts with an almost worshipful reverence. I was amazed at the perfection of her body.

Margaret closed her eyes while I touched her. Slowly, she leaned in for a kiss, and I hesitated. She stopped short, looking up at me with confusion.

"I... sorry. I guess it's kind of weird that we haven't kissed yet." I said. Winnie took her mouth off me with a wet slurping noise.

"If kissing is weird for you, then you're going to be shocked with what happens next." She licked the tip of my penis and smiled. Winnie was right, and it made me feel silly. I kissed Margaret. Slowly at first, but soon with more lust. Our tongues passed each other's lips. It didn't take long for me to get close to orgasm. With Winnie's mouth on my cock and Margaret's beautiful breasts in my hands, I was ready to go in no time.

"I'm close to cumming." I gently warned Winnie. I half expected her to stop, but instead she redoubled her efforts, sucking hard and running her tongue vigorously across my head. I kissed Margaret again, cupping her left boob, and came in Winnie's mouth. Calmly, she swallowed it all, planting a gentle kiss on the tip of my softening penis. Rising to her knees, Winnie pressed against us, her soft breast crushing against my chest as she leaned toward me.

I broke a deep, slow kiss with Margaret, and Winnie put two fingers to my lips.

"May I use your slave, master?" She asked. She looked toward Margaret. I was a bit confused.

"For what?" I asked.

"Sex." Winnie replied, without a hint of hesitation.

"Oh." I looked back and forth between them.

"Are... are you even into women, Margaret?"

"My training included instructions on pleasuring women." She answered by reflex.

"Oh honey, that's not what he asked." Winnie rubbed her arm pityingly, which is hard to do when everyone is naked.

"I've been... curious." She replied. "I wouldn't mind trying." She smiled at Winnie in, I thought, a seductive way.

"Okay, well, you ladies do what you want." I probably didn't need to say anything, as Winnie leaned over and kissed Margaret. They enjoyed each other for a few minutes, hands on each other chests, stomach, and then down further. Winnie gently ran her finger across Margaret's crotch, still covered by panties. She smiled at the younger slave.

"Let's get naked."

Eagerly, the two women removed clothing, kicking their shed garments off the bed. Winnie was no less voracious with Margaret than she had been with me, pushing the younger woman onto her back. Winnie pressed lips to Margaret's vulva, slowly sliding her tongue out to lick.

I sat on the edge of the bed, legs crossed while they enjoyed each other. Margaret was a bit shy, spreading her legs tentatively as Winnie dove in. She placed her hands first on the older slave's head, then to the side, then on top of her head again. It made me feel a little better that I wasn't the only one feeling flustered.

It didn't take long for Margaret to begin enjoying herself, pulling her legs up to her chest as Winnie forced them apart. I was awed by the lust of Winnie, and the raw sexuality of what I was watching. Margaret's toes curled, she started to shake, and her eyes scrunched up. She moaned as she orgasmed, deep and loud. Winnie licked through the whole of Margaret's orgasm, drawing it out so much that Margaret eventually had to push her partner away, her legs shaking. Winnie looked on with a knowing smile.

"Oh my GOD." Margaret moaned. She held both her hands over her vagina, pressing her breasts together. With eyes closed, she rolled onto her front, moaning into a pillow. Watching the two beautiful women performing oral sex awoke something in me.

"Winnie, can I lick you?" I asked. She laughed, raising an eyebrow.

"Aren't you supposed to tell, not ask...Master?" I blushed at her mockery, rolling my eyes.

"Just... lay on your back and shut up." Winnie laughed, throwing herself on her back. She adjusted the pillows around her head. Gripping both legs behind the knee, she pulled them up to her chest, displaying her vulva to me.

"Lick away, please and thank you sir." I lowered my face between her legs, running my tongue up and down her labia. I licked her generously, enjoying the sensation on my tongue. Looking up from my work, I had a great view of her belly, breasts, and beautiful face. She smiled at me while I pleasured her.

"You don't do this a lot, do you?" She asked. I stopped, embarrassed.

"That bad?" I asked.

"Oh no, not what I meant. It feels great. I mean, everyone likes to have their genitals licked, in any fashion. You're making me feel very good. Just..." She trailed off. I frowned slightly.

"Not the best you've had?" I asked. Her eyebrows wrinkled up a bit, showing pity.

"Oh no. I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I am so, so, so appreciative of the attention you're giving me." I sat up, a bit turned off. I had been enjoying myself. Winnie released her legs, sitting up to lay a hand on my chest.

"I shouldn't have said anything," She looked very worried.

"Nah, it's fine." I said. "Honesty is appreciated. I suppose I need to practice." I rested a hand on hers, trying to show her I wasn't mad. She smiled up at me.

"I'll volunteer for practice any day." She said, throwing herself back on the bed. I prepared to continue licking her when Margaret interjected.

"I could help teach you, sir. If you like." I was a bit surprised, but excited.

"I'd love that."

We reorganized a bit on the bed. There was no fitting both Margaret and I between Winnie's legs. Margaret laid across Winnie's leg, face next to mine, and I slid between Winnie's legs, her vulva right in my face. I resumed licking, this time with guidance from Margaret.

"Up a bit. Right, yes, right there. Lick back and forth." She pointed to Winnie's clitoris. "Here."

Slowly, methodically, almost clinically, she broke down the methods and anatomy involved in cunnilingus. It was as fun as it was sexy. As Margaret instructed, Winnie would coo or moan every time Margaret would show me something by touching Winnie where she wanted me to look.

"When you get your tongue on her, don't do it like this." Margaret didn't break her instructional stride, sticking her tongue out of her mouth like she was licking an ice cream cone. She leaned in front of me and licked. She started at the bottom of Winnie's labia and licked all the way to the top. My eyes popped open and a jolt shot through me. It was so casual, so sexy, and so unexpected. Winnie moaned, forcing Margaret to backtrack.

"Okay, well, it can feel nice, but it won't make anyone orgasm."

"Uhhhhhh..." I was at a complete loss for words, so incredibly arousing had her demonstration been.

"This is a better strategy." Margaret pressed her lips to Winnie's clitoris, kissing and licking tenderly, her tongue making quick back and forth motions. Winnie groaned out loud.

Margaret sat back, proud.

"See?" She asked. I stared silently.

"I'm going to rub one out in a second if you guys don't get me off." Winnie complained, sliding a finger between her lips.

"Let me see what I can do." I replied.

I gingerly touched my tongue to Winnie's labia, teasing. She grunted with frustration, thrusting towards my face, and I relented. Licking with gusto, I did my best to make her cum, focusing on her clitoris. I slipped a finger into her, exactly as Margaret had shown, bending slightly and massaging inside her vagina. She came within thirty seconds, pressing a hand to the back of my head and pulling me toward her firmly until she had finished.

We lay together, the three of us exhausted and content. After briefly rearranging, Margaret snuggled up close to me, laying her head on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close. I still wanted her, badly. I always had. I just wasn't bold enough to try it. But I remembered what I had told them. That I didn't want to be weak anymore. There was a crack in my voice and shakiness to my hands, but I pulled Margaret close and spoke.

` "Winnie, do you think you can get me hard again?" I felt movement on the other side of me, and hands searching around my privates. Winnie found my cock and cupped it gently as she spoke.

"I'm not the crucial point of this equation. Whether or not you get hard depends on you." She ducked under the covers, enveloping my flaccid penis with her mouth, massaging and pulling gently with her tongue and lips. I kissed Margaret deeply despite the awkward angle. We both lay on our backs next to each other, so our shoulders were in the way. But we managed, and Margaret held my kisses for a long time. With the attention of both women, I was hard again within a few minutes, and Winnie began to blow me with enthusiasm.

"Stop." I ordered, still a bit shaky. I tried to sound authoritative. Winnie released me from her mouth, and I pushed my way on top of Margaret. I grabbed one of her legs, pushing it out of the way. Though it was difficult to see, I found her labia, and pushed my cock into her.

I buried myself into her slowly, careful not to hurt her. She let out a gentle moan once I was fully inside her, and I began to thrust. Slowly at first, I pulled myself all the way out, then pushed all the way in. As I picked up pace, there was a mechanical problem - each thrust began to carry her towards the headboard. As my speed and intensity grew, I feared she would bump against it. Instead of repositioning, I reached my hands under each of her armpits, wrapping over her shoulders and pulling her towards me firmly. With each thrust, I drug her entire body minimally toward myself, which I was pleased to find was quite easy to do. I fucked her quickly now, my hips slamming into her legs. Margaret was breathing hard, moaning. Soon I found my grip on her was so secure, I could bring her whole body closer to me with each thrust, meeting myself halfway by throwing her weight towards my hips. It was a lot of arm work, but it felt amazing. I was thrusting hard and fast, fucking her energetically.

"You're mine." I grunted as I fucked. "You belong to me."

"Yes Master. I am yours. I belong to you." She almost screamed in reply. Her back arched and she yelled out. Her vaginal walls tightened and her legs extended, squeezing and pushing me so fiercely I felt like she might force my cock out of her, but with my grip on her shoulders I held her in place, pinning her as I continued to fuck. Her nails bit into my back, as her body tightened beneath me, but I had her pinned, dominated as I fucked her. I came soon after, driving as deeply into her as I could, squeezing her naked body tightly against mine.

For a few moments we both lay unmoving. Extracting ourselves from one another was a task of immense difficulty, so we simply didn't. I realized I might be crushing her, so I held myself up as well as I could, my cock still firmly inside her. After a pause, I rolled from atop her and lay on back beside her, panting. She lay next to me, and draped an arm over me, snuggling close. I noticed Winnie had left the bed, though I hadn't seen when. It didn't matter. I had Margaret. More than that, I felt for the first time like Margaret belonged to me. It felt like my life was just beginning.

It felt like my life was ending. My phone sat, screen on, in front me. Across the table, Winnie and Margaret watched me expectantly.

"Are you going to be okay?" Winnie asked.

"I'm fine... talking to people on the phone is hard for me." I replied.

"I understand. You can wait, if that will make it better." Winnie reached out and touched my hand understandingly. Margaret answered for me.

"It won't." Margaret shook her head, full of pity. "It won't get done if we put it off."

I picked the phone up, selecting the recently contacted list. William Henry's name was at the top.

"He's not gonna sell her." I set the phone down on the table, crossing my arms. Why was this so hard?

"He definitely won't sell her if you don't try." Winnie picked the phone up, her eyes serious and her jaw set. She pushed into my hands emphatically. "You promised." She reminded me. I looked to Margaret, who winced sympathetically and gave me a nod.

Hands shaking, I tapped the dial button. The phone rang twice and a female voice answered.

"You've reached Mr. William Henry. He can't come to the phone right now. May I take a message?"

I hesitated. It was the voice of Kate, the young woman I was trying to 'rescue'.

"Uh, yeah. I guess that's fine. This is Gerrard Morgan. Tell William I'd like to make an offer on his other slave. Uh, on you, I guess. Tell him my most recent purchase is close friends with her."

"Oh." She replied. "I'll inform him as soon as possible."

"Thanks," I said.

"No. Thank you." I hung up the phone.

"I guess we'll see what he says." I looked at Winnie, trying to read her. She shrugged. She seemed disappointed, looking down at the table. My phone rang. The ID confirmed William Henry.

"Alright!" Winnie lit up. "Maybe he's interested in selling!" Hurriedly, I swiped to answer.

"Hello?"

"I know your type." His voice was low and cold. I didn't reply, unsure. He pressed on. "Your parents were rich. Your dad was a businessman, your sister is too. You lean on that. Let them make your money. You keep sissy on speed dial to fight your battles for you. But you're a dumbass kid. You can't even control the slave you have now." He paused. "I would have considered selling before you brought your million dollar pig into my house to spray mucus everywhere. You want my slave? Too bad. I'm keeping this one. I don't care who's best friend she is."

The blood in my veins felt hot. My anxiety gave under a swell of anger, forcing the familiar fear back until it was static in the background of my anger.

Winnie watched me hopefully. I couldn't let her down.

"Well you've got me figured out, don't you?" I asked. "I'm not shit to you. I don't know how to buy a car, much less a slave." I stood from my chair, pacing around the room. "I'm not savvy. I don't know how to play this game. I'm not a person who can make you do what I want." I thought for a second, wondering where I could go with this. "But I do have that person on speed dial. You were goddamn right about that. I'm walking away with that slave. Whether you get paid or not depends on how polite the rest of our interaction is." I sat back down, planting my hand firmly on the table as if I was holding him in place. I felt great. Alive. I felt like I had when I had told off Mr. McEachern at the charity dinner. Like I was strong. I pushed him.

"What company do you work for again?" I asked. "They don't have ties to telecommunications, do they?" He sighed deeply.