A Slave in Imperial Rome Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly looked up at me, tears glistening at the corners of her eyes. "I have tried not to think about the death and destruction brought to my people but the other Master made me remember. I am sorry Marcus. I can't stop thinking about the pain and suffering." She then looked sadly away.

I was at a loss. Never had it occurred to me that what a slave was feeling should disturb me. This girl was here for my pleasure. What did I care about her past or her feelings. Yet I wanted to see her smile. A look from her when her eyes were alight with happiness made something inside me seem to glow with happiness also. I wanted that feeling all the time. I had to remind myself that she was only human.

Later that evening, after I had celebrated with my parents over my acceptance by the Legate for his mission to Judea. I had gone to search out Rebekah. She was in the kitchen with Alonia, finishing up the cleaning tasks Maya had assigned them.

Seeing Alonia reminded me of my task with her. My father had asked if I had tried to impregnate her. My mother watched me carefully while I discussed this with Father. I believe she knew I was in conflict and that Rebekah was the cause. In the end, I promised Father that I would try before leaving for Judea, for what could be almost a year's mission.

I don't know why but telling my slave that I planned to impregnate her cousin was something I had avoided until now but it couldn't wait any longer. What did I care about how she thought of it? She was a slave. I was her Master.

****

Tonight I just held my slave in my arms for the longest time. I was tired as well from the trip but I wanted Rebekah. My cock was growing as I brushed my lips along her neck and shoulders. I played with her lovely small breasts as I nipped her neck.

"Rebekah, I am sorry for what has happened to your people. You are safe with me now. There is peace in your land and we will be visiting it soon. Does that not make you happy?"

"Yes Master Marcus."

"And have myself and my family not taken good care of you here?"

"Yes, I am grateful for what you have done for me but .." she hesitated.

"But what my little princess," I asked, running my hand around her tummy and brushing her black curls at the top of her sex.

"I am still a slave. I have no future."

"Nonsense, I will provide for your future. You are important to me."

"Perhaps. Until you marry."

"Rebekah, do not mention that. I have no plans to marry and even when I do you will be part of my household. I will not sell you."

With that I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her back. My tongue sought out her mouth and my cock went rigid as it always does when her sweet lips and tongue meet mine. I moved a hand down to her rear and then moved a finger into her channel from behind. To my delight it was moist with her arousal. I massaged her sex for a few minutes as we kissed and, happily, I could sense her warmth rising. Lying on my back I picked her up and set her knees on either side of me as I slid my cock back and forth in her wetness. Slowly then, I eased my member into the glorious softness of her womanhood. I believe that my delight in being inside my slave would never diminish. Lifting her up and down on my cock while sucking her small firm breasts I then began thrusting hard into Rebekah, revelling in her cries and moans. Finally, pulling out, I released onto her stomach and then I pulled her tight to me. I don't think she reached her release but I felt too tired and satiated to do much else. She arose and with a whetted cloth, cleaned both of us and we then fell asleep in each others arms.

Tomorrow I would tell her what I had to do with Alonia.

****

I asked Maya to excuse Alonia from her work in the garden and together with Rebekah I led them to a seat on a fallen tree, under the shade of another. I was quiet on our walk and I believe they knew I had something important to say because had I pulled Alonia away from her tasks.

"Rebekah and Alonia I need both of you to hear this." In fact I sensed that both the household and field slaves knew the masters were planning on making children with them. The new building, which would house the mothers and children, was nearing completion. They were also aware that several women had been taken from the field slaves shed up to the Villa. Our slave population somehow knew what was in store for them.

I continued, "My father has decided we need to create our own slaves to protect our future work force. There are fewer and fewer captives being brought to Rome for sale every month. This is a fact of peace in our realm. Also, if a tribe accepts our rule, and many now do, and provide tribute, our legions do not take their people as slaves. To protect our future supply of workers my father has therefore decided to breed our women to make children." I let that sink in for a few minutes. The two women looked at each other with concern. I'm not sure Alonia understood all the words but she certainly understood the direction of the conversation

"Master, will Alonia and I be bred for children?" Rebekah asked.

"Rebekah, it was always my intent for you to bear my children, but that, as you know is something I don't want right now. I want you as you are. I want your body to remain lithe and ready for sex. Roman men do not fuck pregnant women." It was true, I could not bear to not mount Rebekah for such a long time while she was with child. I needed her every day now. She was like an opiate to me.

I believe she knew what was coming but after a long pause she asked quietly, "Will Alonia be chosen to be bred?" Alonia heard her name and may have guessed what Rebekah's and my conversation was about but she still looked very confused.

I simply said, "Yes, Alonia is to be impregnated, the gods willing. I need you to explain this to her."

"When will this happen Master?"

"Very soon. You and I will be leaving for Judea in less than a month." She looked at me in confusion and I just gazed steadily at her. And then she understood what that meant. I could tell by her eyes widening and a small gasp slip out. She quickly looked away and I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

What she thought didn't really matter in the end but somehow I wanted her to accept what I was going to do to her cousin and not resent me for it. I could take a cane to her body and there would be times when she would feel the stroke from me but I knew she was too fierce a woman to change her mind with a beating. I wanted her willing warmth and energy when I fucked her. I had endured what sex was like with Rebekah when she was angry with me and I didn't like it.

"Rebekah, tell her what she must do." She didn't move or acknowledge me for several moments and I felt my anger rise. Finally she took Alonia by the hand and stood up. I watched as they walked a short distance away. Rebekah stopped and they talked in their language. Alonia stared at me for a moment and then spoke rapidly and with a rising voice. She seemed angry and I wanted to know why. Was it the fact I was to mount her? I didn't know. After several minutes of this I stood up and called them back.

Rebekah spoke first, "Master, Alonia has only one question and one thing she wants."

"Rebekah, she has no choice in this and I will answer her question but I cannot promise her anything."

"Master, she wants to know if her child will be taken away from her?" Of course she would want to know this I thought. What mother would not want to know what would become of her baby? I realized that beyond mounting her and trying to make her pregnant I had really no thought of what happens beyond that. It was up to the gods and then maybe Maya to attend to Alonia at the birth. Still, that decision would be my family's as to who would own the baby. I did not want to lie to her now but I felt a reasonable assurance they would be kept together, at least for the baby's childhood.

"Rebekah, tell Alonia that I believe my father would want her to care for the infant and as a child. But also tell her that the Estate, my father, will own the child and it will be his decision as to what to do with the infant. I believe he will want it to grow up healthy and strong under the care of its mother. And tell her that because the child will be half mine I have an interest in seeing that it is well taken care of and with its mother."

Rebekah spoke at length to Alonia and I saw slow tears run down her face but at the end of the conversation she nodded at me. It was as though she was accepting her fate. But I had my own question and I decided it was time to ask now."

"Rebekah, I have a question for Alonia. While it has no bearing on what I must do I would like to know if she is willing and accepting of me mounting her for this purpose?"

Rebekah repeated the question in their language but I believe Alonia knew what I had asked. She simply looked at me and said 'yes'.

***

I rested on my bed, waiting for Rebekah to bring Alonia to me. After our conversation the three of us had walked back to the Villa and then to the baths. As we arrived, father was leading a woman out of the pool and towards his room. I recognized her as a field slave but one who had not been on our Estate for long. She was pretty with light brown skin, large brown eyes and the features of one of Rome's colonies across the sea on the great continent to the south of Rome. I knew my mother had gone to stay with her sisters for several days so father was taking the woman to his bed while she was away. Rebekah looked at them knowingly.

In the baths both women had stayed closer to me than usual. Alonia had always kept her distance but I pulled her towards us. I didn't quite know how I would feel about what was to happen but when her thighs brushed against my cock I felt it harden and rise up. Rebekah giggled when she noticed and had wrapped her hand around it and then whispered something into Alonia's ear. They had both giggled. This was going better that I expected. However, when Rebekah had tried to guide Alonia's hand to my manhood she had nervously pulled away.

Now I was waiting for them to return from their duties in the kitchen. I was becoming impatient. Finally Rebekah led Alonia by the hand into my room. It was her first time in my room and she looked in awe at the beautiful furnishings. Rebekah had asked me where I wanted to take Alonia and I had replied that I wanted her in my room even though it was unusual for a slave to be there unless for a household task. We hadn't talked about where Rebekah would be. I didn't really know myself how this would work.

I was nervous now. I supposed in time that mounting and fucking a slave for this purpose would become a normal experience but for now I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do it.

Rebekah stood beside the bed and looked at me. She was still holding Alonia's hand while the older woman was looking away. For a moment nothing happened but then Rebekah slowly turned towards Alonia and in a quick motion pulled her tunic over her head. Alonia squealed at the suddenness of her nudity, without the cover of the bath waters. She tried to cover her womanhood with her hand but Rebekah said something to her and then pulled the hand away.

My slave gently guided Alonia onto the bed beside me while softly talking to her cousin in her ear. My cock had stirred at the sight of a very naked Alonia and I turned on my side to look at her body lying beside me. Alonia was an attractive woman. Her breasts were fuller than my slave's and were still firm despite her age and hard life. Her nipples were a lovely pink and were rising and falling fast with her breathing. I reached over and rolled one between my thumb and fingers. Alonia's hips were wider than Rebekah's and her thighs were more muscular. Between her legs was a thicker mass of black curls. I ran my hand down her taught stomach to feel the softness of her lower hair. She looked straight at the ceiling as I did this.

All the while Rebekah stood beside the bed and stroked her cousin's hair. Finally she said to me, "Master, would you like me to take my leave?" In reality I didn't know how this was going to go but I sensed that it would be better for Rebekah to stay than to leave and I didn't know quite why. I was unsure how she would feel about me fucking her cousin. Would she go cold on me again, I wondered.

I don't know what she really wanted so I said, "Please go if you wish." And then I added, "Or stay if you wish." She turned as though to leave and then stopped when Alonia squeaked out a word I didn't understand. Rebekah, turned and then slowly moved onto the bed beside her cousin. She began stroking her hair again and whispering in Alonia's ear."

Not knowing what to do next but wanting to fulfil my task, I sat up on my knees and pulled Alonia's legs apart. Now for the first time I could see the pink folds of her womanhood. Alas, the tenseness in the older slave's body unsettled me and I felt my cock soften even though I was looking at a very lovely feminine body laid out in front of me. My nervousness only increased as I knew it was time to penetrate her.

Rebekah looked at my face and my flagging manhood and let out a small gasp. She had never known me to fail at this point. Neither had I. Tears were now rolling down Alonia's cheeks and that didn't help my situation. This was falling apart. I was about to fail at my task.

Rebekah, sensing my distress went to her knees and put her arms around my shoulders and drew me in for a kiss. Her hand reached for my now very soft cock and held it gently. Pulling back she looked down and then at Alonia who was trying to choke back her crying. Rebekah laid down on her side and rested her head on Alonia's thigh and then drew my cock gently towards her mouth.

We looked into each others eyes and when she smiled I put myself into her hands. I had never yet had her take my cock into her mouth. This was something I was leaving for later but now she was taking the lead.

When I felt the soft warmth and wetness of her mouth envelop my manhood I threw my head back and gasped to the heavens. It was the most incredible experience I had ever had and when her tongue began to slowly wrap itself around the head and underside I shouted my pleasure.

Rebekah began a heavenly in and our motion on my cock and then moved her hands down to squeeze and fondle my balls. I was in ecstasy. She then took my hand which had been gripping Alonia's thighs in a tight hold and placed one hand on Alonia' right breast and brought the other to Alonia's slit. Rebekah started moving my fingers back and forth and around her channel and nubbin. I was almost incapable of thinking and acting the pleasure of my cock being inside Rebekah's mouth was so great but I finally found my rhythm in Alonia's sex. I could sense the moisture building.

I could also sense my release coming and I pulled out of Rebekah's mouth. We looked at each other and knew it was time. Rebekah guided my now rock hard cock to Alonia's opening. Together we both held my cock at her entrance and then Rebekah withdrew to the side of the bed. I pushed the head of my cock into the wide eyed woman below me. Feeling the tightness I withdrew and pushed several times until I could go no further and my balls rested on the older slave's anus.

I took several deep breaths and then placed my arms on either side of Alonia's head and looked down. I slowly moved my cock in and out and finally I began to feel the pleasure of being inside a different woman's body. I was surprised then to feel Rebekah's arms wrap around my neck and her mouth come up to my ear. She whispered, "Master, kiss my cousin. Make her feel good. She has known so little pleasure since her capture. Make love to her please."

I sighed and then as if under my slave's spell I brushed my lips on Alonia's. But she seemed frozen. Rebekah then said, "Alonia, kiss our master. He is a good man. Enjoy his body and his touch."

Slowly I felt Alonia's lips relax and then her tongue touched my lips. I let my tongue touch hers in return. My mouth enveloped hers in a greedy kiss. My hips than began to work more feverishly as my pleasure mounted. I held back as I kissed down her neck and along her shoulders. She gasped and began moving her hips to meet mine. I ran my hands though her hair and then moved them down to her buttocks as I pulled her body up and into my thrusts. I bent my head down to take a nipple into my mouth and when I bit down she screamed and bucked into me. I yelled out loud and pounded her as I felt my seed release deep into her body. At the height of my pleasure I felt the hands of my beautiful slave Rebekah rubbing my back. I was in ecstasy.

I rolled off and gasped, pleased that my duty was done. Rebekah looked me in the eye and said, "Master, you were magnificent!"

***

The next few weeks were unusual, sometimes confusing and filled with many erotic moments. Much time was spent preparing for the journey to Palestine. When not preparing for the actual journey by sea and land, Rebekah and I worked on her language and accounting skills. She also taught me about the history of her Jewish tribe and their religion. I was aware but still curious about their worship of one and only one god. In the evening our time was spent with Alonia in my room.

I didn't really understand why Rebekah would spend time preparing and bringing Alonia to me so that I could mount her. She knew it was my task to impregnate her cousin but I hadn't expected Rebekah to take such an interest in this. So I asked her during one of our language lessons.

"Rebekah, you made Alonia very pretty for me this week. You have spent much time removing hair from her body and applying powders and scents to her body. I am curious. Is it that you don't want to sleep with me that you make Alonia so enticing?" I asked, looking squarely at her. She blushed and reached out to touch my knee.

"No Master, I have grown to enjoy and look forward to your touch. I now want you to enter my body. It makes me feel good."

"Then why are you so interested in me fucking Alonia?" She looked away and took a deep breath before speaking. I had no idea what she was thinking and when she replied it started to make some sense.

"Marcus, I am concerned for her future." At first, this perplexed me.

"Why my little princess? How does her having sex with me change her future."

Rebekah stared hard at me and then said softly, "Marcus, we are both slaves. You and your father can do whatever you want with us. You could send us to the mines or sell us to another master. My hope for Alonia is that should she be blessed with your child and you would allow her to raise it and let her and the child remain on the Estate. She is strong but the work in the fields is very hard and she hopes to serve your family in the Villa, as I do."

Yes, I was young, but I should have understood their motivations. For me the evenings with the two women, naked in my arms and doing everything they could to please me were utterly blissful. Their worship of my cock, the willingness to have me fuck one or the other, their devotion to my pleasure was amazing. When I had Alonia under me, her arms wrapped around my neck, her legs wrapped around my thighs, pulling my cock into her body, Rebekah was there beside us, licking and whispering in my ear telling me to enjoy their bodies and spread my seed deep into Alonia. Her warm breath and words drove me into higher levels of lust and pleasure. Little did I think then that for these slave women it was a matter of life or death.

What I did know was that I would never let Rebekah go. Every day she was deeper into my thoughts and feelings. I could not contemplate ever being without her. She was my slave but what Rebekah didn't know was that in my obsession and need for her she was enslaving me.