A Slave in Steel: A Theo Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I showered and started trying on clothes in front of the mirror. I tried on, then rejected, some super sexy outfits. I figured that if I was going to manage a shop, not just be eye candy out front, I should look at least somewhat managerial. I finally selected an outfit that combined a bit of power suit, à la Hilary Clinton, with a little restrained sex appeal.

Next, I selected a few toys, as requested. Since the bondage frame was my favourite, I picked it first. There was room for extras in its carry case, so I added a few cuffs, butt plugs and such, plus my second favourite toy, the stuffer gag.

Just before noon, I loaded my treasures in the carry-case, checked to make sure my phone was charged, and headed down to the street to wait for Theo.

Right on time, he pulled up across the street from me, driving a big black van that looked sort of like a delivery truck, with no windows in the back. By the time I had walked across the street, he had left the cab and was sliding open the back door for me. "I thought it would make more sense to talk back here. There'll be a lot more room to show each other our collections."

The back had two swivel seats but was otherwise mostly featureless - a carpeted floor and a few cabinets around the sides. I noticed a number of tie-down points on the floor, and guessed that they were used to keep cargo from slipping around.

"So, do you use this van for deliveries?"

"In a manner of speaking," replied Theo cryptically.

We decided that I would show off my toys first. I showed him the handcuffs, all neoprene or leather with no cops 'n robbers metal cuffs. Theo approved. "Metal can really hurt the wrists if someone tries to struggle too hard," he said. "I always try to encourage customers to pick something more like these instead." He was also impressed with the gag. "Now, that's a gag that means business. None of those silly ball gags that you can halfway talk around. And a lot safer than just shoving a cloth in someone's mouth and taping over it - too much danger of aspirating the stuffer if it's not built into the panel somehow."

The hit, as I expected, was the bondage frame. I showed him how easy it was to set up, and how it wouldn't collapse until you wanted to put it away, "The collar's metal, but it's heavily lined with rubber to keep the sub from being hurt." I clicked it shut. "It can't go any smaller than this so it can't cut off a person's airway, but there's no way any halfway normal-sized person is going to be able to get their head out of there. Like all my stuff, it has a quick release just in case, but you can't use it without your hands. Definitely not a good choice for self-bondage."

I showed off the cuffs on the bondage frame, which also had padding and quick release Velcro. "These can be snugged right down, since there's no chance of asphyxiation. Most frames just have wrist and ankle cuffs, but with the extra knee and elbow cuffs, the sub is much more immobilized, and their legs are spread wider apart. And notice the elbow and knee pads so the sub doesn't have to kneel on the hard metal tubing. You could keep someone locked in here for hours without hurting them.

"The optional dildo attaches here. You can adjust the vertical height and angle to exactly match the sub's asshole, or pussy if so equipped, and you can substitute whatever you like - vibrator, moderate dildo, monster dildo, whatever you figure the sub can take and will feel good. Or, if you want to get into their personal bits yourself, it comes right off, holder and all."

"I'm really impressed with the device, and also with the way you sell it. Can you demonstrate personally for me? I'd love to see it in action."

I have never in my life demonstrated a device to the extent of locking myself in it. For customers who seem to have trouble visualizing, I have some anatomically-correct mannikins that I can use, but I like to keep the relationship professional, and save the real thing for a trusted partner. But there was something about Theo's manner that instantly inspired trust, even when I barely knew him. I'm not sure if it was his voice, his manner, or his eyes, which seemed somehow tender while also being penetrating. Before I knew it, I was saying "Why not? I never demonstrate in person, but I guess if you're going to trust me to run your shop, I can trust you not to take advantage of me. But the clothes stay on."

I kicked off my shoes and got down on hands and knees in the frame. I reached up and locked the collar around my neck with a solid click. I wiggled around a bit to demonstrate. "See, I can move my head and shoulders a little, but there's no way my head can come out of there. Without the collar, a sub who's getting fucked from behind would be shoved forward with every thrust, but the collar will hold them perfectly in place. And notice the extra padding right around the collar bone area to prevent bruising if the action gets vigorous."

I put my arms and legs in position, and Theo cinched them in. He pushed my pant legs up a little so he could tighten the ankle cuffs around my skin without trapping material under them.

Theo was behind me, evidently admiring the quality of the straps and fasteners. I was just opening my mouth to explain the three-year warranty on the cuffs, when suddenly Theo whipped the gag over my head and had the stuffer in my mouth before I could react. He cinched it tight - the Velcros were designed for quick fasten as well as quick release. All I could get out was a surprised "MMPPHHH!"

Theo came around in front of me. I made a loud negative "MMMM-MMMM!" noise behind the gag and shook my head violently to signal disapproval. I definitely didn't want this. The frame was restraining enough; being gagged by someone I'd barely met was way over the top.

Theo sat cross-legged on the floor in front of me. "You see, T'Jalla, I haven't been honest with you. You aren't heading for a managerial career running a sex shop. You are heading for a career as a sex slave.

I instantly berated myself for being a total fool. Theo was obviously big enough that, even if I hadn't made it easy by getting locked in my own restraint device, he could have overpowered me and restrained me any way he chose. The tie-down points on the floor instantly made terrifying sense. But it was totally humiliating to think that I had been so full of his flattery that I had walked willingly into the trap.

"Now," said Theo, "I want to get going. You can't make much noise through that gag, and the van is well soundproofed as well. But I feel uncomfortable being in the middle of a city with a bound and gagged woman in the back of my vehicle. I'll do more explaining later."

I thrashed frantically in the frame, now utterly terrified. My sales pitch was not exaggerated in the least. I could feel the neoprene cuffs stretch maybe half a millimetre, but they showed absolutely no sign of breaking or slipping loose. The frame was well worth its thousand-plus price tag.

Theo opened a cabinet and pulled out two straps, each with a clip at each end and a ratchet mechanism to tighten them. Shit, I thought. What's he going to do with those? Aren't I restrained enough? But he didn't put them on me. Instead, he fed one around the upright posts at the head-end of the bondage frame and the other around the ass-end. He clipped them to attachment points and pulled the loose ends through the ratchets until the straps were tight. "I always wear a seat belt. Not only is it the law in this province, it's also sensible. If I have an accident, I don't want to be scraped off the inside of the windshield. And if I have to stop suddenly or have a rollover or something, I don't want you, frame and all, to go flying around the back of this van. I've spent too much time surveilling and grooming you to lose my investment now."

I didn't like the sound of "too much time surveilling and grooming you." What exactly had he found out about me, and how?

Before opening the slider to leave and get back in the cab, I could see Theo checking cameras that gave a 360-degree field of vision around the van. I was beginning to see that Theo was no two-bit woman-grabber. He was careful and sophisticated. There was no way he was going to open that door if anyone was outside. He clearly didn't need to have anyone get even a glimpse of a bound and gagged woman thrashing around in the back of his vehicle.

"Talk soon," said Theo as he closed the door.

**

I had no way to keep track of time, but it seemed as though we had been driving for an hour and a half or two hours. After the first twenty minutes or so, I had given up my futile efforts to work my fingers around to the releases on the cuffs. Whoever designed this thing was clearly no fool. Escape was impossible.

Finally, I felt the van slow, and we seemed to be pulling over somewhere. The side door slid open and Theo climbed in. He shut the door firmly behind him.

"OK," he said. "We are in a reasonably deserted rest area, so I can take the time to explain a bit more.

"I run a high-end brothel for customers with a thing for BDSM, and who like to know that they aren't playing a mutually agreed game but rather dealing with slaves who are absolutely unable to refuse. About once a day, give or take, you'll be displayed for customers and if you're picked, they'll have an hour and a half to tie you up, fuck you, and do absolutely anything they want with you as long as they don't do any lasting damage. I'm really strict on that part. You'll be a valuable piece of property and I want to keep you in good shape.

"Other than that daily workout, you'll have comfortable quarters, good meals, exercise, leisure activities, and everything else it takes to keep a slave fit, healthy, and in good condition for a discerning and well-paying customer. You'll be Slave Seventeen, by the way. I won't refer to you by your birth name ever again after this - I like to keep things impersonal and professional.

"And when I say 'slave,' I'm not talking about crawling around on your hands and knees, calling me 'Master,' assuming a subservient position every time I come in the room, or any of that fake-slave shit that couples play around with. I just mean that you will have to service customers when I say to, and let them do exactly what they want with you. Otherwise, your time will be pretty much your own."

As soon as Theo made his intentions clear, my reptile brain took over and flooded my body with another wave of utter panic. Until that moment, I had thought maybe, just maybe, Theo would just rape me and let me go. Now that I was certain he would do no such thing, I started screaming again behind the gag and thrashing frantically in the frame. Of course it did me no good whatsoever, as the more rational part of my brain knew perfectly well.

I love bondage and even a bit of pain, but on my terms, when and where and with whom I want. I had no desire to be totally at other peoples' mercy. And considering my ancestry, the word "slave" had a particularly unpleasant resonance.

"You may be wondering, 'Why me?'" Theo went on. "Well, partly your appearance - trim, good-looking, firm breasts with no droop, that sort of thing. I hacked your webcam and checked you out naked to make sure. But I'm also looking for resilient women who won't have mental breakdowns over their new circumstances. You left an abusive home at fifteen, spent a couple of years scraping by on the streets, dabbled in a bit of dope but managed never to get addicted to anything. Eventually you gave up blowing men for a few toonies and got yourself back into school, finished your GED, and got yourself a semi-respectable job in sales. You'll adjust to slavery without breaking down. And you have no pre-existing health conditions that would make life complicated."

Holy fuck. This guy had not only helped himself to my Facebook account and my webcam but all sorts of other records that were supposed to be confidential, including medical files. With a talent like that, what was he doing pissing around as a high-end pimp?

Theo left my line of sight for a minute. When he came back, he was naked, and his cock - pretty normal-sized, I noticed with relief - was already at half-mast. He had a pair of scissors in his hand; they looked like high-grade surgical steel. "With the number of slaves I control, I can get all the sex I want, whenever I want. But there's always something exciting about a fresh body in my power." He didn't actually lick his lips, but the gentle, charming manner that had so easily won my misplaced trust had been replaced by something much more predatory.

He started snipping at my pant leg, working his way carefully up until he had to stop and unfasten the knee strap. With my ankles still cuffed, he was in no danger of losing control of me by doing that. Once past the knee, he refastened the strap and kept going up to the waistband. Then he did the same with the other leg. The smartly tailored pants fell off, revealing a black thong that hide very little of my pubic region. The jacket and white blouse followed, and then he snipped the straps on my bra and let if fall. My generous breasts fell out and dangled, and he spent a minute savouring them, cupped in his hands as he stroked my nipples erect. I was too terrified to be enjoying this, but my nipples didn't seem to know that. Or maybe they were getting hard with fear rather than erotic pleasure.

"I've been around women long enough to know what at least one little part of your brain is thinking. It's thinking, 'I paid a fortune for these clothes, and he's ruining them.' Well, don't worry. You won't have any need for fancy outside clothes where I'm taking you."

The thong joined the other ruined clothes on the floor. He positioned himself behind me, and I felt him rub lube generously around and in my asshole. Good, I thought. I'm going to be raped in the ass, but at least he's making sure I don't get damaged in the process.

He pressed the head of his cock gently but very firmly against my sphincter. As it started to slide in, I gave a brief muffled yelp of pain. He pulled back a centimetre or two and held there while the initial spasm faded, then pressed slowly ahead a bit at a time. Every time I yelped, he stopped to allow the new spasm to subside before going for a few centimetres more. By the time he was all the way balls-deep inside me, my rectum had had a good chance to relax and open up to receive him.

Theo seemed to be a pro at doing anal without hurting the recipient. If he weren't in the process of kidnapping me, I could almost have called him thoughtful.

As he started thrusting, gently at first and then with gradually increasing intensity, the collar on the bondage frame showed its value once again. My collar bone was repeatedly forced against it, but the padding kept me from getting hurt, and I didn't need to worry about pushing back to prevent being shoved out of position. I could just relax and concentrate on the sensation. I won't say I was exactly enjoying myself - see above about choosing when, where and with whom - but he was massaging my G-spot from inside in a way that provoked a powerful erotic response that I didn't try to fight. Might as well enjoy the inevitable, I thought. After all, I am a fan of bondage, although not under these conditions. There will come I time when I can fight back, but this clearly wasn't it.

I felt an orgasm gently, then more firmly, building in my pelvis. Theo helped it along with a finger on my clit as he thrust into my ass. I clenched my fists as my body responded to the stimulation in my clit and ass, and I started making little rhythmic yelps of pleasure behind the gag. Theo certainly did know how to make anal feel good, which isn't as common a talent as most women would like it to be. I finally let out a muffled scream as the orgasm washed over me. It seemed to go on and on, as if I hadn't had one for a month (which wasn't remotely true). Despite the fact that I was being kidnapped, the tremendous erotic potential of the frame was certainly paying off.

Theo paused his thrusting and let me recover from the orgasm, which had made my sex parts super-sensitive for a minute or two. I also needed time to get my breathing under control, since I had been having trouble getting enough air through just my nose. Then he started thrusting again, hard and fast.

Eventually, he shuddered and started spewing warm cum into me. When he was done, he pulled out and reached for one of my own butt-plugs from the case. He pressed it into my asshole until it was in right up to the safety flange, sealing the rest of his cum in my ass for the time being. The plug was sufficiently tapered that there was no way I was getting it out until I was free of the many cuffs that held me to the steel frame.

For good measure, he picked up the dildo that was included with the frame, attached it to its holder, lubed it, and pressed it all the way into my pussy. I was now completely immobilized, silenced, and plugged in every hole.

"Don't worry, we don't have far to go now. You'll be out of that frame soon." Theo dressed, checked the cameras again, and left the rear of the van.

**

So that's how I got here, over three years ago now. I've never gotten to like being a totally involuntary slave, but I've learned to tolerate it until I find a way to change it, and even to have fun with some of the more creative and less painful things clients do to me.

I snapped out of my recollections as the first guy came in, a shortish white man with tousled blond hair that reminded me vaguely of Boris Johnson on a bad day. (Why were they almost always white, I wondered absently. Some sort of cultural thing? White privilege gone cancerous? Or was it just that people of colour weren't likely to have $2000 lying around to spend on an hour and a half of wish fulfillment. But what about crazy rich Asians? I'll leave that to someone with an advanced degree in social psychology, I decided.)

The client started doing the usual inspection of the entire line. He skipped quickly over several smaller women with petite figures and breasts to match. He seemed to be looking for something a little more substantial. Eventually, he had it narrowed down to Rasheed, a medium sized South Asian woman, Serena, a tall and imposing black woman originally from Jamaica, and me. Serena was the only one without a tattoo, which would have been nearly impossible to see on her striking coal-black skin. Instead she had a brand, which had healed as a pattern of four pinkish-white lines of scar tissue spelling out the number 14.

I guessed he was looking not only for a solid physique and substantial but not enormous breasts, which we shared with several other women, but also a dark skin tone. After a bit of boob-squeezing and butt-inspecting, he settled on me. He seemed especially fascinated by my breasts with their almost black nipples and areolas.

As we entered the entertainment suite that Theo had chosen for us, he directed me to stand in the middle of the room, under all the dangling suspension chains. I looked in the corner and saw a bondage frame exactly like the one that I had shown Theo. He was so taken with it that he kept it and ordered more so that he could have one in every suite. But this client didn't seem interested in locking me in it, which was fine with me.

He took off all my bondage gear and told me to remove the stilettos. I knew I wasn't likely to stay unrestrained one way or another for very long, so I took the opportunity to flex my arms and legs and work my lips, now free of tape.

The client went to a shelf and took down a contraption that I had never seen before. Trust Theo to keep adding new devices to keep the experience fresh and clients coming back. Part of it I recognized: a long bar made of highly polished stainless steel with a circular collar in the middle that was obviously designed to go around my neck, and metal cuffs that looked as though they were intended to restrain my wrists and elbows. The rest of the gear I didn't recognize, but I was sure I would find out soon enough.