A Slave Loses His Virginity

Story Info
Strap-ons and forced bi.
2.2k words
4.42
14.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been tied up in the basement for hours. Bent over, his ass in the air, he felt certain he was in for another epic session with Mistress' canes, and though he dreaded it, he equally knew he would love it so much. She had such a hold over him. He never knew he could submit so easily, but She had conquered him completely. A normally quiet man, yet powerful in most relationships, She had tamed him, made him her boy, treated him like a child, belittled him, humiliated him, and he loved Her for it.

He had no clue how wrong he was about how today was going to go. As he heard the click of Her heels on the stairs at long last, he knew it wouldn't be long before he found out. As She stepped into the room, and flicked on the lights, he blinked, eyes adjusting and seeing Her, his eyes widened as he drunk in the sight of Her beauty. Tall, elegant, Her hair was tied back today. She wore the corset She had worn that first night She had whipped him and made him Hers, the tall, knee high patent-leather boots that he had spent many hours polishing with his tongue. Then his eyes widened even more, threatening to pop out of their sockets as he finally saw what dangled between Her perfect thighs.

It looked huge to him, thick, veiny, black and long - oh Goddess, how long it looked. She walked toward him with that knowing smirk on Her beautiful face, She could smell his fear and he knew that aroused Her. Stopping when the tip of the large phallus touched his lips, She casually lit a cigarette and looked down at him.

They had discussed strap on play before, he was nervous about it having never so much as had a finger inside him before. He should have known something was up when She insisted on the enema's earlier that day - She said it was for health reasons, and likely that was part of the motivation, but somehow he realized that this was the primary purpose of his "cleansing."

"It is time, my pet. Time for you to truly become Mine. My total slut." Her voice cut through his reverie as Her exhaled smoke bathed his face in a cloud, dizzying him as it always did when She smoked. One of the reasons it had been so easy for Her to capture him.

"Will...it...fit...Mistress?" His voice was shaky, nervous, another thing that aroused Her.

As she slipped the gag in his mouth She calmly spoke, "Of course it will fit, pet, I will make sure of that, and oh, how deliciously you will scream for me., even behind the gag"

As the gag cut off his ability to effectively form words, She moved around behind him, and began to lube his hole. he felt the cold gel being liberally applied, and then pushed into his hole, Her fingers felt huge as the pressure was applied. She simply said, "Relax, my pet, You are in my hands, and You are safe. But you will take this, all of it, and You will make sure I have a good fuck out of you."

As a second, then a third finger was added to his hole, he began to moan softly from behind the gag, in pain to be sure, it did hurt, a lot. He was a virgin and She was going to make sure that the loss of his "cherry" was very memorable.

Soon, the fingers left his whole and he relaxed, his eyes closed and he breathed deeply through his nose. His eyes widened again as he felt the thick tip of Her "cock" pressing insistently to his hole. A slight shove, and it was inside. HIs rectum embracing it. She shoved a couple more times...and his eyes clenched shut, fighting the pain, fighting the urge to tense up, trying his best to stay relaxed. Then...he felt Her fingers dig into his flesh, her nails biting into him, as She thrust hard, savage, brutal, burying the entire length of the dildo into his ass.

That is when he screamed. His back arching as much as it could from the bindings, his knuckles white as he gripped the bar they were bound to, eyes wide ,nostrils flared, the scream was barely muffled by the gag, it was long, and went until he exhausted his lungs and had to refill them.

In the silence as he took a breath, She spoke, "And now, my little bitch...time to become a true cock slut for Me."

Then it began, wild, grinding thrusts, Her hips meeting his ass in a symphony of pain and humiliation. Her riding crop She had grabbed just prior to thrusting into him, begin to strike his body - his ass, his back, his shoulder, the blows were as relentless as the thrusts, over and over.

He felt it, or thought he did, the moment the first orgasm hit Her...He heard her cry out in ecstasy, recognized that sound, felt the vibrations of Her body through the dildo invading his ass, felt her nails dig into him harder, deeper, breaking the skin. She had cum from fucking him with that massive dildo. She had cum from his pain, from his humiliation. Then he felt it as She continued to grind the dildo inside him, slower now, Her passion spent, but he felt it. He was so close.

Just keep going he prayed in his mind, God please Mistress, harder, he inwardly begged, the gag thick enough to prevent him from even mumbling the words. His nostrils flared as he tried his best to push back, to get Her to fuck him as She was before She came.

"My, my pet, you have become eager for My cock haven't you?" She laughed in that musical way, and then cruelly yanked the dildo out of him. Walking back around in front of him, She lit another cigarette and took the gag out of his mouth, exhaling a thick cloud into his face. "Did you need something, bitch?"

He gasped and looked up at Her, standing so close, he could feel the tip of the slick dildo under his chin and he whispered, "p...please, Mistress...p..please keep fucking me?"

"Why ever would I do that, bitch? I have got what I wanted out of your ass?" Her voice still had that amused tone. "Why, bitch, why do you want me to keep fucking you?"

"I...I was...so...so close Mistress...i...i felt like i was about to ...about to..."

"About to what, bitch? Come on, what? Cum? You are caged, who in the world were you going to cum?"

"i..i don't know Mistress, but...but it felt like it...it truly did, please???" He begged, he pled, he didn't understand what was happening to him, but he knew he wanted it. Needed it. Needed Her to drive him over the edge.

"Ah, I think I understand, my bitch. You were about to have an anal orgasm, oh that is so wonderful, how proud I am of you!" But, alas, I got my fun, so, no, I don't think I will be continuing. Not tonight." He groaned hearing Her words. He knew from experience that further begging would be useless and would likely cause those wicked canes to come out if he wasn't careful.

"Think about it, bitch. How many women did you date before me, that when you fucked them, and you had finished, whether they were or not, you just rolled over and went to sleep, or worse, got dressed and left?"

She knew he had never done any of that, She knew he had always been a caring lover, he had always taken care of the women he had been with. He knew She knew this, because it was one of his former lover's that had introduced them.

He also knew that She loved to tease him. What he didn't know was just how her plans for this evening was not yet complete. He looked up at Her, still pleading silently with his eyes and then She spoke, "Maybe...one moment, bitch." Flicking ash on to his tongue, She reached for Her phone on the table next to the bench he was bound over.

Dialing and placing the phone to his ear he heard Her, "Yes, yes, I think he is ready. No, no, I think he wants it, badly. He is begging me to keep fucking him. Yes, He sounds so needy, his eyes are just pools of lust. Yes, it's cute, you know he's cute. He's a piece of shit that still has a lot to learn, but he's cute, especially when he's desperate. But evidently he was so very close to an anal orgasm, his first. I imagine he is just incredibly desperate. You should go ahead and come down now. Good, see you in a moment."

He looked up at Her, not understanding what any of that meant, and She smiled, "There, bitch, just so you know I can be merciful. I am going to let you have your anal orgasm. Trust me, as hard as I was fucking you just now, you are about to get it twice as hard. I promise. Don't say I never gave you anything, my bitch."

He blinked then he saw the man. He was tall, well-built, and naked. His cock was every bit as big as Mistress's strap on and it was hard as a rock. The man grinned wide as he walked towards him.

Gulping he began to sweat and Mistress just shoved the head of Her cock in his mouth as he opened it to ask what was going on, and said, "He's all lubed, stretched and ready. Remember, don't be gentle. He needs it hard and rough, it's how he truly likes it."

He blinked, gagging a bit as She shoved the head of Her cock deeper. He felt the man's hand on his back, sliding down his spine, then both hands spreading him open.

"Yes, this is a well-prepared boy pussy," The Man's voice was deep, husky. "Gonna be a fun fuck!"

The man wasted no time, pushing his thick cock deep in one hard thrust, just as Mistress withdrew from his mouth and he gasped, choking as his body rocked forth.

The man began fucking him then. Mistress had fucked him hard, this man was an animal. The thrusts were hard, fast, and quick. There was no subtlety. Mistress had ground Her hips, rotating, this man just fucked him. Hard, deep, powerful.


There was savage brutality to how hard he fucked him. He could hear himself screaming, he could feel the power of the thrusts actually hurting as the man's steel-hard hips pounded into his round ass cheeks. He saw Mistress setting on Her divan watching him closely, watching his face.

His eyes closed then and he let out a long keening wail as watching Her watch him did it, he felt the man speed up, he felt the fires within him raging, he felt his ass grip the man's hard cock, and then it happened, he screamed, a long ragged, scream filled with pleasure as his orgasm washed over him like a volcano exploding. He saw stars. He gasped, His breath caught and his scream went quiet as the next thing he felt was the man slam into him one last time, tense up, felt the man's cock get larger and then he felt the hot cum flood his hole. Breeding him.

The man gripped his shoulder, breathing heavily, grunting with each pulse of his cock deep inside his ass. How hot it felt, how full. His body was trembling in the aftereffects of his first ever anal-orgasm.

Soon the man withdrew, and Mistress stood walking towards him, beckoning the man closer. As he came around into her bitch's field of vision, She gripped the base of his cock, still have hard and pulled him close, then guided that cock right into Her bitch's mouth.

His eyes widened as his tongue tasted the lube, his ass, and the man's cum on that cock, hearing Mistress's command, "Clean up your mess, bitch, and be quick about it."

Her voice had gone from amused and pleasured back to that stern, unyielding tone that he knew meant that nothing but instant obedience would be accepted. So he did, sucking and slurping on the man's cock until it was spotless.

Mistress then released him and dismissed the man who left quickly. Leading him by his collar over to Her divan, She sat and lit a cigarette and smiled down at him.

He basked in Her smile. He had pleased Her. She was happy with him, that was truly all he ever wanted.

"I am so very proud of you bitch, you are now the slut I want you to be. And cumming while getting fucked for the first time! Well, technically the second time, since I was your first, and always will have that. Yes, bitch, so proud of you."

This night proved, beyond doubt, He was owned, and She held the chains that bound him.