A Slave to an Ass!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

"Get your ass in the air bitch! I'm going to fuck you senseless, fuck your brains out, nail your ass!"

"Yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress!"

Jack got up and bent over the sofa.

"Spread those legs, I may want to punish your balls as well!" She laughed as she moved to take him.

"Yes mistress!"

Jess was going to enjoy this as she did, week after week, month after month.

Many were surprised to see Jess back at the supermarket especially as she now had her own office and was one of the management team. She finished her meeting with some staff and looked at her watch. One o'clock. She got up and closed the blinds. The door opened. "Afternoon Mistress Jess, will you be wanting your ass salve toady?"

Jess mused over the question teasingly. "Oh what to do?"

she mused.

She slowly lifted her skirt and there hanging between her legs was her trusty strap-on.

"Yes my ass bitch slave I've been dying to fuck you all morning!"

Jack was soon bent, spread and being fucked over her desk. "Say thank my ass slave!"

"Thank you Mistress!" he grunted into jess's desk as his ass took yet another hard pounding!

Jess smiled, life was good as it was for her husband Jack!

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12