A Slime Girl's Gentle Grip

Story Info
Gabriel has a blissful bath with a gooey friend.
3.2k words
4.54
33.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth here: time for some gooey relaxation. Slime girl lovers, I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The bathtub that came with Gabriel's house was large enough to fit two people comfortably, though he only ever needed space for one. He had purchased the house because the low price and the high quality was a surprise, and he liked surprises. Even bad surprises held a thrill for him. Surprises, after all, were how he managed to get a house and a well-paying, though stressful, job by 26, though he did need some effort on his part as well. Gabriel himself was of average height, had a slightly skinny build, and had short, brown hair that was hard to keep tidy.

After a long, stressful day, Gabriel opened his front door. He could leave the stress from his financial advising job behind. The day was over, and so were the endless calls, tightly packed appointments, thinly stretched resources, and the bossy clients. And none of it was a surprise—it was all routine.

In fact, the only good client that day was a wavy-haired hippie woman who needed—and got—some advice for insuring her downtown mystical knick-knack shop and meeting other legal financial requirements. Her problems were much more straightforward than that of the confused couple that walked in for their eighth appointment this year and conveniently forgot all of the advice from the last seven.

But all that was gone now. He stepped inside. It was six-thirty in the afternoon, and all he wanted now was a nice bath. He imagined the hot water against his body in the large tub, soothing his muscles. When he was done putting away everything he had carried home with him, he went up the carpeted stairs to his bedroom.

He sat on his bed for a moment, stripping out of his work clothes. He was soon naked; he looked fairly cute without his clothes. The bath was adjacent to his bedroom, and he slowly walked out the bedroom door and into the door to the right.

The large bathroom had gentle white lighting, and the blue tiled floor and white walls gave the room a serene quality. The white bathtub occupied the entire rear of the room; it was almost like a hot-tub in size and shape.

He plugged the drain, turned the hot water on, and it flowed into the tub with a gentle rumbling noise. But when he turned away to sit on his bed for a minute and wait, he noticed a jar on his sink. He picked it up. It was a clear, glass jar with a fine green powder in it.

The white, handwritten label read:

Hello! It's me, Bubble the slime girl! I just want to let you know that someone out there deeply cares about you and wants to help you relax. So, they sent me to help! Just pour me into your bath, and I'll be there to make you happy. I'm soft, warm, and squishy, so you'll be relaxed in no time!

He didn't remember buying this, and the description was suspect. Just who put the jar there? But, he was willing to give it a try. Maybe it would be nice.

The label reminded him of sexy images he saw online; cute, translucent slime girls, always horny...

Gabriel opened the jar. The contents had a faint floral scent. He poured it into the slowly filling tub. Oddly for powdered bath mixtures, not a single grain of powder was left in the jar after he was done pouring it. Part of him thought about how wonderful it would be if the label was right, and the powder was just the slime girl trying to stay in one clump, and...

He tried to put the fantasies out of his head. He wanted to relax, not masturbate. The powder settled in the bottom of the tub, turning the water around it green.

It was going to take a while for the tub to fill. He left the room, and sat on his bed. The curtains were closed. He picked up his phone and did his best to kill time for ten minutes while the bath filled.

Five minutes passed. The air was starting to feel cold. He remembered setting the thermostat a bit low that morning, but figured it would feel nice when he entered and left the bath. Being a bit cold for a while, then dipping yourself into relaxing, hot water... Gabriel liked the thought of that.

The full ten minutes passed. The bath water was probably at the right level now. He began to walk to the bathroom again, and he heard the rumbling flow of water stop on its own. Strange. It wasn't on a timer, and he didn't think anyone else was home.

He was a little anxious to peek through the door, but when he did, he saw a fun surprise.

A very real girl, about his height, nude, and made entirely of translucent, green slime, was sitting on the edge of the tub with her legs crossed. A flowery, relaxing scent filled the room. and it mixed well with the warm, moist air. Large, exposed breasts, wide hips, and a body that looked softer than anything else in the room: Gabriel couldn't help but stare in wonder. She adjusted her legs slightly, and the movements made a quiet, slimy sound. Her hair was just one large, smooth, hair-shaped mat of goo that went down to her shoulders.

She spoke. "I turned off the water flow for you," she said. Her voice was gentle and soothing. "I'm Bubble, by the way. Surprised that the label was right?"

"Yeah," Gabriel said. He had thought about the idea earlier, but it seemed ludicrous at the time. Was this really happening? And what was she going to do to him?

"I'm just here to help you relax," she said, gesturing to the bath. "A warm, relaxing massage in the bath... wouldn't it be nice?" It was a strange fantasy to come true. But, it was a fantasy Gabriel liked. He nodded, and silently walked forward. "I'll just massage away all of that stress for you. I'm quite soft. Want to have a touch?"

Gabriel reached forward. For a moment, he thought about giving her large, exposed breasts a rub, but he decided to give her shoulder a poke instead. She was soft, slick, and squishy. Warm, too. He wondered if her gooiness made her the perfect masseuse.

Bubble spoke again. "What first? A back massage, leg massage..."

"You can pick," he said.

She smiled. "Sit in the middle of the tub, and I'll do the rest."

He climbed over the edge of the tub. The water was hot and relaxing, and when he sat down in the middle, the water was just below the top of his shoulders and there was just enough room to extend his legs. Bubble climbed into the tub as Gabriel wondered what would happen next.

She sat down behind him. "Just relax," she said. She ran her fingers through the water behind him, making gentle water noises, before lifting her hands up to massage his shoulders. Gabriel closed his eyes. Her wet, slippery, gooey hands gently slid across the tops of his shoulders, and Gabriel knew for a fact that this massage would be wonderful. The soft, slick motions against his skin, the warmth of the bath, and the relaxing, floral scent which somehow went well with the damp air: it all soothed him. He let his arms grow loose and limp by his sides, gently hanging below the water, and just barely kept from floating to the surface.

Bubble rubbed the tops of his shoulders, gently gripping and kneading his skin, before moving her hands underwater and down to his upper back. Even underwater, her touch was smooth, slick, and wonderful. He grew more and more comfortable sitting where he was. Circular motions around his shoulder blades, her hands running from left to right and back again across his back, and the occasional soft tapping and patting... it all felt good.

As relaxing as it was, it was also arousing. She was, after all, a cute slime creature, right behind him, massaging his body. He wondered for a moment if she would be embarrassed by his growing erection, but didn't think she would mind.

He snapped back to reality when her hands reached around his arms and massaged his chest. It was more sensitive than his back, and the gentle rubbing was more relaxing and more arousing than before. He loved it. Her hands gently kneaded him, sending little spikes of arousal through him with every gooey rub and stroke.

Her hands went down his chest, briefly rubbing his stomach and sensitive, slightly ticklish sides, before she reached back around and started massaging his lower back. He grew more and more relaxed and happy as she continued. Every spot her hands visited felt relaxed and wonderful. After her hands rubbed the tension out of his lower back, she made vertical strokes on his back, rubbing to his shoulder blades, and down again. She kept up a slow rhythm; up and down, up and down, up and down... Gabriel got lost in the warm, relaxing bliss.

After another upward stroke, she slowly moved her hands to the tops of his shoulders again, then down to his arms. She gently gripped his already relaxed arms, and slowly ran her hands down them, gently squeezing and kneading them as she went. First his biceps, then down past his elbows, and to his wrists. When his arms were entirely relaxed and limp, she let go of his arms, and they gently floated up to the surface of the tub.

"Want me to massage your legs?" Bubble asked.

Gabriel's eyes remained closed. "Yes, please," he said. Bubble moved to his right, and sat next to his legs. She reached down and gripped his ankles, giving them nice, lovely, gooey rubs. Then it was up to his calves. She rubbed her hands up and down the front of his legs, before coming to the back of them and gently kneading, gripping, and rubbing his soft muscles. Everything below his knees was relaxed and limp, and soon, Bubble gave those attention too, rubbing her hands all over the front and back of his knees. Even his untouched thighs were limp and relaxed. He wondered if Bubble's hands were the only thing keeping him from floating to the surface of the water.

Bubble moved up to his thighs, gently stroking and rubbing them. They grew more relaxed than before. She stayed away from his erect cock, but her touch was as sensual as it was relaxing. She reached all around his thighs, between them and on the outside, and she reached between his thighs and the floor of the tub to get the back of his thighs as well.

When she had explored every inch of his thighs, she held them down with her hands to keep his legs from floating to the surface.

"Relaxed?" Bubble asked.

It took Gabriel a second to respond in his happy, relaxed haze. "Yes," he said.

"I can make you feel even more relaxed," she said. "My whole body is soft and squishy, not just my hands. Want to rest on top of my body while I massage your head and neck? You can lean forward, relax more while sitting on my legs..."

"Absolutely," he said. The idea of resting on her naked, gooey body sent more arousal through him.

"No need to move," she said. "I'll do all the moving for you." Bubble went behind Gabriel. She gripped his relaxed arms and gently pulled him with her as she backed up. His legs floated up as they moved, and Bubble put her legs under his body. Soon, she was at the edge of the tub, and she set Gabriel on top of her. Gabriel's thighs rested against her own, and his lower back rested against her belly. His upper body leaned forward on top of her.

Just being on top of her soft, squishy legs was wonderful for Gabriel. Her gooey legs gave a little under his weight, and they gently conformed to his body. He wondered how it would feel to lean back against her soft, wonderful chest. But, he didn't want to move. He was too relaxed. And, she needed room for the head massage.

Bubble reached up and gently grasped the tops of his shoulders again, gently kneading them in her gooey hands. Her hands drifted towards his neck, and when they reached it, she gently ran them both up the back of his neck, kneading it as she went. Her hands went up and down his neck, massaging first the back of his neck, then the sides, and soon she was running her gooey hands across his sensitive chin.

She let go of him for a moment, then placed one hand on top of his head. It felt wonderful to Gabriel. Then, Bubble brought her other hand up, and began to rub his scalp. Her gooey fingers running through his hair felt wonderful; his head grew relaxed and happy. Between her soft legs supporting his body, the warm water, and the sensation of her hands running across his scalp, he began to drift off into an aroused, relaxed, mindless haze. It was so wonderful. He was content to stay here on her lap as Bubble played with his hair and scalp.

He lost track of time, and he snapped out of his trance when Bubble wrapped her arms around his chest and gently pulled him against her body. He felt his back press against her large, gooey breasts.

Bubble gently rubbed his chest as she whispered to him. "I can feel your relaxation," she said. "So calm, so happy... but I'm here to make you as happy and relaxed as possible. Do you want a happy ending? You'll feel even better."

"Yes please," Gabriel said. Anticipation throbbed through his cock as Bubble gave him a hug, then reached down with both of her hands. She gently massaged his hips, kneading and rubbing them just as she did earlier. Her hands started to drift closer to his hard cock, as she kneaded and massaged around his groin, coming closer and closer to his erection.

Soon, her hands touched the base of his cock. It twitched. She began to rub one hand around the base while her other hand reached down. She ran a finger across his balls, and then gently massaged them in her hand.

Bubble gripped the base of his cock, and began gently squeezing it. Gabriel's arousal began to climb. Bubble wasn't in a hurry, and neither was he. She kept her hands around the stiff base, stroking and squeezing it as she did the same with his balls.

Soon, she let the hand on his cock drift up his shaft. As she moved closer to his tip, the massage felt better and better. She kept massaging his balls, keeping her technique consistent and steady.

While her hands were occupied, Bubble began to rub her soft, gooey chest against Gabriel's back, only making the arousal more intense. Meanwhile, her gentle massage began to transition into a slow handjob, as her hand started to move up and down, keeping up a slow rhythm.

Gabriel was relaxed and happy, even as his cock ached to come. The rest of his body was loose and limp on top of her, and his mind was dropping into a foggy haze again. Every stroke of her hand against his cock, every rub of her breasts, every little movement across his balls: it all sent him deeper and deeper into his aroused haze.

Bubble's hands reached the tip of his cock, and she stopped the up and down motions to gently knead his sensitive tip in her fingers. Gabriel's arousal spiked. So arousing. So relaxing. So wonderful. Orgasm was coming closer and closer. Soon, Bubble stopped focusing on just the tip, and began to pump her hand up and down his cock with a firmer grip than before. She pumped his shaft from tip to base, yet kept up a slow, relaxing rhythm as she milked beads of precum out of his tip.

As horny and aroused as Gabriel was, it didn't impede his relaxation one bit. Her body was too soft, and his muscles were too relaxed and limp. Bubble's strokes kept up their speed as his cock began to drift closer and closer to orgasm. He was almost there. Almost ready to come.

Just a few more gooey strokes. Another stroke. Bubble kept up the same pace. Gabriel was almost there. Another stroke. One more.

With one last stroke, his arousal reached a tipping point, and his cock shot towards orgasm as Bubble kept stroking. Wonderful waves of erotic pleasure shot through it as it twitched and spurted in her hand. She didn't stop stroking, making it even better. Another spurt, another twitch, another jet of cum. And another. And another. He came and came, lost in relaxed, gooey bliss.

And soon, his orgasm began to fade. The waves of pleasure died down, and his cock grew still. Arousal gave way to deeper and deeper relaxation. Bubble stroked his cock one last time, and then released her hands. She stopped rubbing her chest against his back. She and him sat still in the tub for a moment, then she wrapped her arms around his chest.

Bubble gently rubbed his chest as Gabriel's mind grew still and more relaxed. He almost felt sleepy, like he could just rest here on top of her in his post-orgasm bliss.

"Good boy," she said. Gabriel didn't want to move. As he rested, he felt drowsier and drowsier, and Bubble slowed her gentle chest massage. Her movements grew still, Gabriel was content to stay where he was, and she hugged him as he drifted off to sleep...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Gabriel woke up some time later, dry, clean, and sitting in an empty tub. He opened his eyes, and looked around. Bubble wasn't there, and neither was the jar that she came in.

He stood up. His muscles felt wonderful and relaxed, but he had no problems moving. As he stepped out of the tub, he saw that the jar that Bubble came in was gone, and he saw a handwritten note on top of the sink. He picked it up and read it.

Wonderful time, wasn't it? You should feel relaxed for a while. I'm leaving for now, and I'll be back some stressful day later. In the meantime, just remember that someone out there deeply cares about you, okay?

—Bubble

He stepped out of the bathroom. It was just after dark outside. He dressed himself and went downstairs to prepare dinner.

He thought about the wonderful feeling in his mind and body; it seemed like the kind of sensation that would last for a while. And, he realized that he didn't dread going to work tomorrow morning as much anymore. He was relaxed, and ready to enjoy the rest of his afternoon and take on the next day.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this story; it was fun to write. I have a few other stories of multiple genres that may interest you. Check them out, and don't forget to vote!