A Slippery Slope

Story Info
He couldn't stop now, even if he wanted to.
5.2k words
4.66
24.8k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/14/2022
Created 11/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to my earlier "Thin Ice" and might be more enjoyable if you read that one first. Like that one, this story has a strong element of cuckoldry and wife sharing, so please only read it if that is something that appeals to you.

This story contains graphic sex and is intended for the entertainment of adults. All characters depicted are both fictitious and over the age of eighteen.

Comments and ratings are welcome. Check out my website (there is a link on the Contact tab of my profile page) to see more of my work. Enjoy!

He could tell she wasn't asleep. He listened to her breathing for a minute or two, then rolled over and put an arm around her.

"Can't sleep?" he asked. He cradled her, feeling the warmth of her naked body against his. The scent of her, the brininess of sweat and sex, mingled with the delicate sweetness left over from yesterday's perfume, affected him mightily and he flexed his erection gently into her hip.

"Mmm," she murmured. "Times it?"

"Three something," he told her.

"Mmm," she said again. "Shouldn't we get some sleep?"

"We're both awake," he pointed out. He leaned over and kissed her ear.

"I'm not as awake as you are," she objected. She reached out a hand and felt his erect cock. "Or he is, anyway."

"We don't have to," he whispered but the elongated way he said "have to", more like "haffff to", made it clear what he really meant.

She brushed some hair out of her face. "God," she said. "Don't you ever get enough?"

"Of you?" he asked. "Never." He thrust his cock into her hand and wiggled his hips.

She laughed. "You're silly," she said. "But I am tired."

"We can sleep in," he urged her. "Take the day off tomorrow."

"What will I tell my boss?" She was awake now and there was a bubble of laughter in her voice.

"Your husband wore you out with his carnal demands," he said. He paused. "Unless you're really too tired."

"Give me a minute to catch up to you," she said.

He rolled onto her and kissed her on the mouth, a long heavy kiss. He raised a hand and traced it along her cheekbone, then broke the kiss. "I love you," he whispered.

She circled his neck with her arms. His cock was up against her belly now, resting in the downy warmth of her pubis. "I love you too," she said. "So much."

"Tell me about it, again," he whispered.

"About this afternoon?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "I want to hear it again."

There was a pause. "I already told you all about it," she said. "Last night."

"He texted you," he said. "You didn't even know he had your number."

"I didn't," she said.

"What did he say?"

"He said... you know what he said."

"He said he felt like he'd known you a long time but that he wanted to get to know you better. That there was something inside him that was burning up..."

"That I'd ignited in him."

"That you'd ignited in him," he agreed.

She leaned up and kissed him. Her tongue was supple against his, like a pliant piece of fruit, mango maybe, or cantaloupe. "You tell it," she said softly.

He looked down at her. "He suggested a drink after work," he said. "At a bar in a downtown hotel. You weren't sure."

"I wasn't."

"You texted him back, said you might be there, you weren't sure."

"I wasn't sure," she said. Her hands gripped his shoulders. "I was..." She paused. "Unsure."

He was rocking, rubbing his cock against her. He leaned down and kissed her again. "What were you thinking?" he asked.

"I was thinking, this is a really bad idea." She looked up at him. "I was thinking, somebody's going to get hurt."

He kissed her. "But you went anyway," he reminded her.

"I still wasn't sure," she said. "I drove there and sat in the parking lot for a long time."

"Still unsure?" he asked.

"I was scared shitless," she said.

"But more sure?"

"Yes," she admitted. "More sure."

"Was it thinking about how it had felt, with his hands on you?" He leaned down and kissed her again, slid one hand between them and cupped her breast.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Tell me," he said urgently. "How did it feel?"

"I told you," she said.

"Tell me again," he insisted.

"It was... yesterday. In that restaurant where we both happened to be. In the halfway. He kissed me, put his tongue in my mouth."

He leaned down and kissed her mouth.

"Where were his hands?"

"He was squeezing me," she said. "Squeezing my ass."

"Trying to pull up your dress?"

"Yes."

"Pressing into you?"

"Yes."

"What was he pressing into you with?"

She licked her lips. Her hips were moving now. "His cock," she whispered.

"He wanted you," he said. He slid down slightly and pushed his cock against her entrance, just barely entering her, then pulling back out.

"Yes," she agreed slowly.

"Wanted to fuck you."

"Yes."

"And you wanted him," he said.

She stared up at him. "I wasn't sure," she said softly.

"But you wondered," he insisted. "You wondered how it would feel. His cock. Inside you."

She closed her eyes. "Yes," she murmured.

"Is that what you were thinking about, sitting in your car?"

"Yes."

"How his cock had felt, pushing up against you."

"Yes," she said. "I need you inside me."

He eased forward, pressing his cock into her. Her legs swung up around him.

"Oh," she breathed. "God."

"What did you do?" he asked. "You didn't just sit in your car."

"No," she said. "I... I got out of the car."

"And went into the hotel?"

"Yes."

"Into the bar?"

"No," she said. "I went into the lobby. And peeked into the bar."

"And there he was."

"There he was," she agreed.

He rocked silently, his cock moving inside her. "What did you think when you saw him?" he asked softly.

"God," she said. "Fuck me."

"Was he sexy?"

"So sexy," she said.

"But you were still scared."

Her eyes fluttered open. "I panicked," she said. "I just couldn't do it. I... I ran out of the lobby and got in the car. I was shaking, really shaking."

He leaned down and gave her another kiss. "Then what happened?" he asked.

"I just sat there..." she said. "Just... I don't know. It all felt unreal."

"But then you saw him," he said.

"Yes," she agreed.

"Tell me," he said. His hips were moving slowly, insistently. He slid a hand down and squeezed her thigh. "He had seen you. When you were in the lobby."

"Yes."

"And followed you out to your car."

"Yes."

"Then what?"

"I opened my window," she whispered.

"You opened your window," he echoed.

"I was going to tell him," she said. "That I couldn't do it."

"But then..."

"Yes," she said.

"What happened?" he asked. His hips were moving faster now.

"Don't come yet," she said.

He slowed down. "Tell me," he said. "What happened?"

She swallowed. "He leaned in the window," she said softly. "And he kissed me."

"God," he said. "Tell me. How it felt."

She laughed softly. "It felt like he ignited something inside me."

"With his kiss?"

"Yes," she said.

"His tongue?"

"Yes."

"Tell me," he urged.

"His mouth was warm," she said. Her eyes closed again. "It felt like in a dream, where everything happens slowly. His lips on mine, smooth and hot and his hand on the back of my neck. His tongue slid into my mouth..." Her voice trailed off.

"What else?" He asked hoarsely.

She opened her eyes, leaned up and kissed him. "That's when I knew," she whispered.

"Knew what?" he asked.

"I think I want to be on top of you," she said.

"In a minute. Tell me," he insisted. "What did you know?"

"You say it," she told him. "What did I know?" She reached down and gripped his ass with both her hands.

He stared down at her. "You knew you were going to fuck him," he said. His throat felt dry.

She sighed. "Yes," she said. "That kiss made it all clear. I wasn't going to drive away, wasn't going to leave until I had fucked him."

He leaned down and covered her mouth with his. She strained up against him, her body pressing hard against his. Her arms and legs twisted around behind his back. She drew her mouth away and put it up to his ear.

"I want to come," she whispered. "With you inside me."

"Want to be on top of me?" he asked.

"Wait a sec," she said. "Let's try... here." She scooted out from under him and, still on her back, raised one leg, the leg closer to him. "Slide into me," she said. "From the side."

He moved closer and pressed his cock into her. Her leg was raised between them. She looked over at him.

"Isn't this perfect?" she whispered. She took his hand and moved it to her pussy. "You can touch me," she said. "While you're fucking me." His hips started to move. Her body shone in the dim light from the street outside. "Nice," she murmured.

He leaned forward and kissed the nipple closer to him, then lifted his lips and gazed at her. "We've never done it like this," he whispered. His hips kept up their tempo, sliding him in and pulling him out.

"No," she said.

"Is this how you and he..."

"Yes. One of the times," she said.

He kissed her nipple again. "Tell me," he said.

"Don't rush us," she said. "We're still in the parking lot."

"What happened next?" he asked.

She took his hand and stroked herself with his fingers. "You can do this," she said. "While I tell you."

He kissed her nipple again. She sighed. "God," she said.

"Tell me," he said. "He had a room."

"Yes," she said. "He had reserved a room. He opened the car door and I more less fell into his arms. Yes, touch me like that. Very nice. Oh."

"He took you to the room."

"Yes," she said. "I had to... I went into the bathroom."

He kissed her breast.

"When I came out... that's so nice. You tell it."

"When you came out," he said. "He was standing there in his boxers. Black boxers."

"Mmm," she murmured.

"And there was this enormous thing in his boxers," he said. "Bursting to escape."

"My God," she said.

"What did you do?"

"You tell me," she said. She had taken his hand again and was stroking herself. "Oh God. I'm close. Keep fucking me."

"You went over to him," he said. "And put your hand in his boxers and squeezed him."

"Oh..." she gasped. "God."

"You felt how hard it was."

"God," she cried. "I'm almost... Keep fucking me. Oh my God."

"And hot."

"Yes! Jesus!"

"Then you pushed his boxers off and he was naked."

"Yes," she cried. "Jesus, yes! Fuck me, fuck me. Oh..." Her breath came in a long shuddering gasp. "Jesus," she said more slowly. "That was..." She sighed.

"Nice?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "You can... is this good?"

"I love being able to look at you," he said. "All of you."

She smiled at him.

"Tell me while I'm fucking you," he said. "What happened next?"

She leaned over and kissed him. "He kissed me," she said.

"He was naked."

"Yes. It felt crazy. Standing there with my clothes on, this naked man with his cock... kissing me. You're touching me again."

"I can't help it," he said.

"I can't talk while you're touching me," she complained.

"We'll tell it together," he said. "He was kissing you."

"Yes."

"Pressing his cock against you... how did you feel?"

"I felt...." she paused. "Ripe."

"Ripe?"

"Ready. Absolutely ready for him, I wanted his cock inside me."

There was a pause. "Did he oblige?"

"Of course," she said. "He was ready too."

He laughed. "I bet he was."

"But also... I felt in charge. Like knowing I was going to fuck him... I wasn't unsure anymore. I knew what to do."

He kissed her. "Tell me," he said again.

"There was this mirror hanging on the wall," she said. "I smiled at him then went over to the mirror and looked at myself, then glanced at him over my shoulder."

"Come hither," he said.

"Yes," she said. "Exactly. Come. Hither."

"Ha," he said. "He came up behind you."

"Yes."

"And put his arms around you."

"His hands were everywhere, on my tits, my shoulders, my waist, between my legs."

"Did you spread them?"

She sighed. "Oh yes," she said. "I was leaning forward against the wall, looking into the mirror... my legs were wide."

"What about your underwear?"

"I took it off in the bathroom."

"So he could just... touch you?"

"Yes," she said. "He did."

"Where was his cock?"

"Behind me. Pushing up against me. My ass."

"You could see him."

"I could see him. I could see his face and his shoulders and his arms. He kissed my neck and squeezed my tits and..."

"Then what?"

"He reached down," she said. "Under my dress. And grabbed my ass, stroked my hips."

He paused. "Did he fuck you then?"

"Yes," she said.

"Tell me!" he demanded.

"He pushed up the back of my dress and grabbed my ass, cupped it with his hands. Then he leaned against me and slid up into me."

"His cock?"

"Yes."

"In your cunt?" His breath was coming faster now.

"Yes."

"What was it like?"

"What do you mean? It was... you know."

"No," he said. "Tell me how you felt."

She paused. "It was like, I don't know, being on a roller coaster or something. You know, you go around a bend and the next moment you're swooping down and then up and then... you just can't catch your breath. His cock pounding into me, his arms squeezing me, his hands on my breasts..."

"Oh God," he moaned.

"I was watching in the mirror while he fucked me. I could see his face as he got closer and closer then..."

"I need to come," he whispered.

"Yes," she said. "I want you to come."

"But are you..."

"Just come!" she demanded. "Just..."

He tried to push further into her, but her hip was in the way. His prick slipped and fell out of her and he uttered an inarticulate cry of dismay. He flung himself against her, rolling her onto her face and sank into her from behind, his legs and hips thrusting furiously. "Fuck!" he cried. "Fuck fuck fuck!" And came.

---

The image of her lying naked on her back while he fucked her from the side stayed with him all the next day. It was startling how exciting it was - usually he relished the body-to-body skin contact more than anything. But the sight of her body exposed in the half-light where he could explore her with his eyes and his hands, even as he slid into her cunt, kept coming back to him. He would close his eyes and see her, looking sidelong at him while he stroked and fondled and fucked her. If only he'd been able to come inside her from the side, it would have been perfect.

But that was only part of it. There was also the inner voice that barked at him, told him he was a stupid fuck, letting her go, fucking encouraging her to go out and have some stud fuck her brains out while he stayed home and played with his dick. And the other inner voice, the one that cringed and cowered with the shame of his position and the fear that things were getting out of hand.

Too many inner voices. He closed his eyes and saw her naked body, smooth and warm in the dimness. His cock swelled in his pants and the blood whooshed in his brain, drowning out the voices.

He left work early She had taken the day off from work (he hadn't asked what she'd told her boss) and he wanted to be with her, to feel her body against his. He stopped at a florist and picked up a bouquet before he got on the highway.

But the house felt empty when he opened the front door. There was a light on in the kitchen but darkness everywhere else. He put the flowers down on the counter and sighed. It would have been nice. Maybe she'd changed her mind and gone to work after all.

Then he heard water running upstairs. The bathtub - she was in the bath. He scooped up the flowers and trotted up the stairs. He could hear the bath running and even hear her singing softly to herself the way she often did in the tub. He tiptoed into the bedroom. As always it was a little chaotic and now there was a heap of dresses piled on the foot of the bed. He grinned indulgently. He crossed the bedroom and tapped on the bathroom door.

"Yes?" she called.

"Flower delivery," he announced.

There was a pause. "Can you just leave them on the table?" she asked. He could hear the bubble of laughter in her voice.

"No tip for the driver?" he asked.

"I don't have my purse in here," she told him. "Can you come back later?"

"That's no way to treat a driver," he protested. "Who has come all this way to provide personal service."

"Oh," she said. "I didn't know about the personal service. That sounds like just what I need right now. Come on in, flower delivery man."

He opened the door. The bathroom was steamy and warm, lit by a pair of candles on the vanity. The candlelight shimmered on the water and her body gleamed in the dim glow. A half-full glass of red wine was on the floor next to the tub.

"Oh my," she said. "Somebody went all out with the flowers."

He knelt on the floor next to the bathtub and kissed her on the lips. "I told the man I needed something for the sexiest woman on the planet," he said. "And he said he had just the thing."

"I thought that was your job," she said. "Having just the thing for a sexy woman."

"Mmm," he murmured, kissing her again.

"You're going to get all wet," she said softly.

"Maybe you should get out," he said. "I'll dry you off."

"I think you have ulterior motives," she complained. "And I just got all nice and clean."

He stood up and got her towel from the rack. "Madame," he said, holding it out.

She opened the drain and stood up, shaking drops of water off her arms. "This is quite the flower delivery service," she told him. "I'll have to write a review for the internet." She got out of the tub and stood on the mat. He folded the towel around her, his arms circling her waist. She tipped up her face and he lowered his mouth to hers.

"Mmm," she said. "That's nice. But aren't you going to dry me?" She extended her arms. He rubbed her gently, shoulders, neck, arms and back. Then he knelt and did her legs and belly, finishing up with his cheek resting against her pubis.

"How about that tip?" she whispered.

---

He took a quick shower and joined her in the bedroom. She was wrapped in her sheer red robe and was adjusting the flowers in a tall vase. She smiled at him as he came naked out of the bathroom, then reached out to stroke his erection.

"That reminds me," she said. "You want to grab the candles?" She flashed him a grin.

"Ha," he said, but turned obediently and went back into the bathroom. When he came out, she had turned off the light. He put the candles on the dresser.

"I love my flowers," she told him.

"I'm glad," he said. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her. One of his hands snaked between them and untied the sash of her robe. The robe parted and his hips pushed forward, pressing his cock against her belly.

She made a contented sound and raised her arms around his neck. His hips rocked back and forth.

"Sit down," she whispered. He grinned and perched on the edge of the bed, his legs spread wide.

"Not like that," she said. "Scoot back."

His grin faded slightly but he slid back. She smiled at him, then slipped off her robe and clambered up on top of him, her knees straddling his thighs. She leaned forward and pressed her breasts against him, then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Slowly she lowered herself until his cock touched her entrance. He rocked violently and she broke the kiss, looking at him.

"Is it nice?" she whispered.

"Jesus," he burst out.

She smiled and lowered herself a little more, his cock disappearing into her past its head but no farther.

"Were you thinking about me today?" she asked softly.

"All day," he said. "Jesus, I need to..." He pushed up with his legs, his cock straining to embed itself in her, but she withdrew quickly and his cock popped out.

"Uh-uh," she told him. "Not yet. We'll get there soon. Settle down, big boy." She laughed softly. He sank back down on the bed and she resumed her position, the tip of his cock just inside her. She leaned forward and kissed him, her mouth warm and soft.

12