A Sloppy Blow From the Church Girl

Story Info
The hot girl from church was not so innocent after all.
2.9k words
4.34
12.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Sunday morning back in 2011. I was a member of the band at church and we were getting ready for the morning service when I noticed her entering the building and taking a seat somewhere in the middle block. She was all alone and about 40 mins early, but even if there were 200 people in the building, she was the kind of girl you'd notice. She was fit with beautiful long, straight brown hair and dark mascara that made her eyes pop like nothing I'd seen before. I looked at her. She looked at me. There may have been a smile or two, but that was it. 

The following week, the same thing happened. The band was rehearsing the songs and the hot brunette girl showed up too early. We exchanged more looks and smiles. During the service, I would look in her direction to make my mind wander, but every time the service came to an end, she'd be gone already. And then one morning, she stopped showing up. On the plus side, it meant I could finally focus on the sermon, but on the flip side, I really wanted to meet this girl, the one with the beautiful brown hair, glossy lips and eyes that could look right through you. But she was gone...

Three weeks went by and she never returned to the church. I made peace with the fact that I'll never see her again when, by some miracle, the bots of the internet did something amazing. It was late one evening when I was laying back in my chair in my university dorm room, surfing social media sites and just scrolling through all the bullshit people posted that day when suddenly, Facebook recommended her as a friend. "FUCKING FUCK", I thought to myself, "that's her!! The one with the eyes and the lips....". I immediately sat up straight and clicked on her profile. At last, I knew her name, Emma. Luckily, she had a few public photos and I did what anyone would do and started browsing her albums. She had photos with friends, photos of her recent trip to Europe and photos of what I can only assume were either university friends or boyfriends. Her relationship status was listed as 'Single' and after scrolling through her profile to see what kind of stuff she posted I realised, she was my kinda girl. I scrolled back to the top and hovered over the button for about a minute before I finally clicked "Send Friend Request". It was done, the ball was in her court now.

The next morning, I logged back in to see if she accepted or rejected the request, but there was no response yet. Two more days passed, and still nothing.  A week passed and it was radio silence. I was starting to think that it was either a fake profile or that she was never on social media. Finally, almost 2 weeks later, the notification popped up that she accepted my friend request. 

It was game on!

___

Two weeks after we started dating, we found ourselves at my parent's house for lunch one Sunday afternoon. My parents loved Em - she was raised as a small-town girl, was brought up in a good home with strong Christian values and fitted right in with our family's norms. Her parents, just like mine, raised her to believe that you should never talk about money, sex or politics. Actually, we were taught that you can talk about money and politics in private, but you should never even use the "s-word". The topic was simply taboo. This was because everyone in the family believed (and still believes) that sex is strictly reserved for married couples and is something that can be explored behind closed doors. Both our families believed that, on your wedding night, as bride and groom you'd go to the honeymoon suite, undress each other, see each other naked for the first time and then "make love". This may seem very old-school and traditional, but not uncommon from where we both grew up.

Anyway, back to lunch. As I said, Em and I have been dating for barely two weeks and have only held hands and made out a few times. That was it. Nothing more. We played very well by those traditional rules. At the lunch table, I would put my hand on her thigh - not too high of course but just high enough so that everyone knew we were dating. It was the middle of summer and my mother started complaining about the heat. It was the kind of weather that made you so lazy after a meal that you could barely stand up. My brother had his girlfriend over and proposed a lazy Sunday afternoon nap. My parents, struggling to keep their eyes open at this point due to heat exhaustion, seconded the idea, so they got up and went to lie down. My brother and his girlfriend crashed on the couch in the living room and the only rooms left for Em and I were either the dining room (which also had a couch in the corner), the guest bedroom or my childhood bedroom. Basically, any room with a bed in it was off-limits as this would have suggested we could lie down on the same bed, which is something only married couples do, so we opted to sit on the couch in the dining room instead. We could hear the door of my parent's bedroom closing and could hear the volume of the television being turned down in the living room. Everyone, except us, was about to pass out for a nap.

The house started to quiet down and it wasn't long before our voices turned into whispers. We were also super lazy but didn't want to take a nap as the excitement of being in a new relationship was still running through our veins. As we sat on the couch, I looked at Em, especially at those eyes of hers, that mouth with those perfect lips and her straight brown hair that sometimes covered parts of her face. "Fuck you're hot", I said. She smiled and looked at me with those striking eyes. "What you gonna do about it?", she asked. I didn't reply, I just smiled at her. "Where's your room?" she asked. "Right next to my parents' room" I replied. She stood up and looked into the living room to see if my brother and his girlfriend were still awake and then peeked down the hallway to see if my parents' door was closed. She returned to the dining room where I was still sitting on the couch, looked at me and signalled "come here" with her finger without saying a word. I wasn't sure what was going on. I thought she wanted to show me something in the kitchen but we walked passed the living room, down the hallway and entered my childhood bedroom. I whispered to her "I thought you said you weren't tired? And by the way, my parents would freak out if they found us lying on the same bed". She didn't reply. She walked in behind me, moved the doorstop and very carefully and quietly closed the wooden door behind us. "Em, what's going on, you know they won't like us shacking up like this". She looked at me calmly and placed her index finger on her lips, signalling that I should stop talking. I was now standing in the middle of the room, right next to the bed. She turned the key and locked the door. As she turned around, she looked me straight in the eye, smiled and then lowered her chin a bit so that her long brown hair fell over parts of her face. She looked sexy as fuck! She slowly started walking over to me without breaking eye contact. The house was so quiet you could hear my dad snoring through the wall. I gently kissed her. She gently kissed me back but she didn't close her eyes. I could taste the cherry lipgloss on those perfect lips as she kept kissing me whilst still making eye contact. She pulled away from kissing me and stood in front of me, and then, it happened! As she was staring deep into my blue eyes, not breaking eye contact, she slowly started going down on her knees. "Holy Fuck" I thought to myself, "is this really happening?". 

I could feel the blood running from my brain straight to my cock, making me harder than I'd ever been before. She looked up at me and whispered "take off your shirt". I didn't hesitate, the shirt came off in record time. She giggled as she could see I was too excited to contain myself. Her hands were on my lower legs, slowly making their way up to my thighs, higher and higher until she reached my rock-hard cock. I was shaking with nerves but those eyes of hers were locked with mine. It felt like she could see all my darkest secrets. She slowly started pulling down my shorts and threw them on the bed behind me. I was struggling to calm my nerves as she started running her hands all over my body. She broke eye contact as she started kissing my abs. I was quite athletic back then and was proud of my body, but have never been in a situation like this before. She slowly kissed all six blocks on my abs before she reached for the boxer briefs I had on. She looked back up at me and smiled. Then, she pulled down my briefs and threw them on the bed behind me. There I was, for the first time ever, completely naked in front of a fully clothed girl with my rock-hard cock only inches away from her face.

She looked at my cock but the smile disappeared from her face. It felt like time was standing still as I couldn't read her body language nor did her face reveal what she was thinking. As a guy, the only thing running through my mind at that moment was "is she disappointed with my size? Did she expect it to be bigger?", and then she smiled again. It was as if she just needed a moment to centre herself at that moment. She moved her hand all the way up my leg and firmly gripped my hard uncut cock with her right hand and pushed her left hand up my abs. Seeing her beautiful hands with her perfectly manicured nails firmly wrapped around my shaft and slowly jerking me off was amazing. She then ran her left hand from my abs down my body and wrapped her fingers tightly around both my balls. I made a soft "ahh" sound as I enjoyed the feeling of her hands on my manhood to which she giggled and told me to keep quiet. As I stood naked in front of her, I could feel her left hand slowly adjusting its grip on my balls. As she stroked my cock with her right hand, she started increasing the pressure bit by bit with her left hand and my instant reaction was to contract my abs. My muscles popped a bit more and she whispered "there it is", as she enjoyed the view of my ab muscles flexing. It was just the right amount of pain she was sending through my body and she was fully aware at that moment that she had all the control and power over me. I was like putty in her hands. After a few seconds, she released the pressure on my balls, my body relaxed and I breathed a sigh of relief. 

She moved a bit closer, opened her mouth just slightly and brought it closer to my cock. I could feel her warm breath on my cock's skin but she wasn't touching it yet. She paused for a moment. Those eyes, those beautiful dark mascara eyes of hers looked back up at me, she opened her perfect mouth and started to lick the head of my cock with her soft tongue. Round and round her tongue danced on my head with her right hand still firmly gripped around my shaft. At last, she opened up her mouth and took me in. FUCK, this was unreal! After a slow and gentle start, she started picking up the pace. At first, she only had the head in her mouth, but each time she moved her head back and forth she took a little bit more of my cock into her mouth. Her mouth is actually quite small but I was amazed by how much she could easily fit in. She also had this amazing technique where even though her lips were fully wrapped around my cock, inside of her mouth, she used her tongue to lick my cock from the base all the way up to the tip. It was fucking insane!! It was so good that my toes started curling and my eye rolled back in my head. I was in heaven! The hot brunette girl from church with the beautiful eyes was in my room, on her knees, fully clothed with those cherry-flavoured lips wrapped around my cock and servicing me like a pro whilst the rest of the house had no idea what was going on. We were breaking ALL the rules and I loved it!

About a minute later, she pulled her head away briefly to catch her breath but also pushed me back towards the bed. As I sat down on the edge of the bed, I could see a string of saliva that connected my cock with her mouth. To this day, it is still one of the hottest moments I've ever lived through. She didn't wipe it away or break the string, instead, she gave me that 'bad girl' look and moved closer to the bed. With her hand on my chest, she pushed me backwards, signalling me to lay down on my back, but fuck, I wasn't going to miss the view of her sucking me off so I grabbed the first pillow I could find and popped it under my head. She started sucking me again. Her warm mouth felt incredible. Saliva was running down my cock and started to build up on my lower body. Both her hands were on my abs, grabbing my body in lust. Her long brown hair acted as a curtain, blocking some of the view of her mouth on my cock, but fuck me, it felt fucking awesome. 

Her oral skills were incredible and after just two minutes or so, I couldn't hold it much longer. She was simply too hot to handle and I whispered "fuck fuck fuck I'm going to cum". She moved her hands from my abs and used her left hand to clear her hair from her face. The curtain opened up and I could see those perfect lips again, wrapped around my cock. She knew I loved the show. Just as I was about to reach the point of no return, she brought her right hand back to grip my cock and started jerking me off for the grand finale at the same pace as she was sucking me off and then moved her mouth down my shaft to suck my balls. With both my balls in her warm wet mouth, her right hand jerking my cock and those incredible eyes of hers looking straight at me - I EXPLODED!! The first shot was so intense that the bulk of it went flying over my right shoulder. The second shot took a firm landing on my chest, the third on my abs and everything else that followed ran down my cock, over her hand and onto my lower body. The cum and excess salvia from the sloppy blowjob I just had made a real mess, but fucking fuck fuck it was the best 'problem' I've ever had. She was the queen of the world!

As I tried to compose myself, she reached for the box of tissues that were on the nightstand and gently started wiping off her mouth. I was still in awe of what just happened. She took out a few more tissues, threw them on the bed next to me and said "come on, clean yourself up". I started wiping up the mess I made and had to use more tissues to clean up the bits that landed on the bed too. I sat back up and looked at her still on her knees in front of me. I put both my hands underneath her beautiful long hair and grabbed the back of her head to pull her closer for a kiss. It was a kiss like no other. It was passionate and sloppy. It was slow and fast. It was romantic and erotic. She was a princess and a slut. Her mouth has never tasted this good before and all I wanted to do was to return the favour. She pulled away. "Get dressed before someone walks in on us", she said and then gave me one last kiss before getting up on her feet. 

I started collecting my clothes from the bed as I watched her walk back to the door, slowly unlocking it and carefully opening it up. With the door now open, I realised I was still completely naked, in full view of the hallway and had cum filled tissues lying all around me. If someone walked by at that moment it would have been impossible to explain. As she walked through the door into the hallway, she briefly looked back at me with a naughty grin and said "you better clean that up before someone sees you, boy". 

And just like that, she was gone again.