A Slow Spiral Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there thinking, trying to decide what to do as Justin continued to finger fuck me. Finally I felt my will dissolving when my hips began to sway and buck as I came in Justin's hand.

"Yes, yes, that's it baby cum for daddy," he said, holding me tightly to him, his cock now between my thighs stroking slowly.

"Do this for me Morgan, alright baby. Alright, baby?

"Okay," I said opening my legs slightly to give him better access. "Alright Justin," I whispered when he pushed up into me from behind.

Justin had somehow persuaded me to have unprotected sex with his best friend James while he watched. James was older than Justin, beginning to bald, slightly overweight, but hung like the proverbial horse. Though I was resistant at first, as it turned out, we ended up having sex more than just that one time. James had no problem in letting me know what he liked and how he liked it, and I learned quickly. I would suck him almost to orgasm two or three times to build the anticipation and when he couldn't stand it any longer and his balls were aching, he would put me onto my back, mount me and fuck me until we both came in hard, wet orgasms.

To my chagrin, I found I liked having sex with James, and knowing Justin was watching made the experience even more exciting. When James and I had sex, I could feel my body becoming aroused when he fondled and teased me, rubbing his cockhead against my clit. When his excitement had almost reached its peak, each thrust into my pussy would make my body shudder, and with each stroke, I could feel his ball sack grow hard and tight when it brushed against my ass.

Justin would sit stroking himself and watch as his friend used me.

Sweating and breathless, James would groan, "Oh fuck!" and his eyes would roll back in his head at the sensation of his cum rising up his cock seeking release. At the point of no return, he would give a guttural cry of "Oh fuck," and finally spew hot cum, drenching the walls of my pussy.

When the old man rolled off, Justin would take his place, relentlessly stroking in and out, as he raced towards his orgasm. He would often bring me to another orgasm as he shot his load deep inside me, his ejaculate mixing with James', filling me to overflowing.

*****

Things might have continued like this if not for a pregnancy scare. Justin had demanded that I not use birth control, and in my need for his approval, I agreed. When he made me sleep with James, it meant I was constantly under the fear of becoming pregnant by someone other than Justin. Justin was thrilled at the thought of impregnating me, but even more, he was aroused by the thought that his friend James might have knocked me up. As it happened, I was not pregnant, but the experience despite my confused feelings for Justin left me shaken and more convinced than ever that my survival and peace of mind in a sense depended on my breaking it off with Justin and getting as far away from him and my Mama as possible . . . regardless of the consequences.

The night I told Justin I couldn't, wouldn't continue to be his slut he became angry at my defiance. After stripping off my clothes, he beat me with his belt. This wasn't the first time that he had spanked me with his hand or his belt, I usually enjoyed when he did this, but this was the first time that I felt fear at his intensity. The punishment lasted for only a few minutes, and by its end we were both excited, the room fairly reeking with the subtle scent of sexual arousal and anticipation.

Justin removed his clothes and lay on the bed watching me, admonishing me to behave and not to be foolish.

"Don't test me anymore, he said darkly. You and your Mama belong to me. Don't do something you'll regret."

Disgusted with myself I could only stand near the bed crying tears of frustration and uncertainty.

He held out his hand to me. I stood silently as tears coursed down my cheeks and dropped, splattering along the swell of my heaving breasts.

"Come here, Morgan."

Reaching out my hand to him, I took his in mine and let him pull me down on top of him. Stretched out along the length of his hard, muscled body my aroused nipples pressed into his chest. With my legs spread open, he rested his hands on my behind. Holding my gaze, he pressed my hips against his, maneuvering himself so that my pussy lips parted and he was able to push his hot erection lengthwise between my soft velvety lips covering his cock with my wetness. With each motion, he would mercilessly rub against my swelling clit until the heat between my legs ignited sending sizzling, shooting flashes rippling throughout my core.

I lay on top of him, quivering as my orgasm subsided. I could sense Justin struggling to control himself and felt his cock swelling and his ball sack tightening. He lifted my hips and deftly slipped his cock inside me. Even though I knew what he was going to do, I gasped from the friction and fullness of his girth. I felt the pressure of his hands holding me tightly to him as he began to ejaculate, shooting load after load of thick creamy cum into me until he had emptied himself.

12