A Slut for a Day

Story Info
Lockdown made me yearn for just anyone.
2.6k words
4.57
14.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,242 Followers

A short story about a guy who lost all logic during lockdown.

*******************

"What are you into?"

It's probably the most 'asked' question on gay hook up apps.

"Can you accommodate?" is probably the second.

I was alone in a new town, not knowing anyone, and we were just out of lockdown. My previous partner had left when the pandemic hit, so for over a year I'd got by emotionally by working hard from home, by fitting out my new flat, and generally spending a lot of my leisure time online.

Inevitably I'd searched dating sites, social media for potential 'friends,' but I kept coming back to the one site. I'd had both jabs, and after several evenings of getting drunk, feeling sorry for myself, and thinking I was a pretty sad person, I took the plunge.

I'd woken up with a massive erection, but instead of doing the usual thing I grabbed my iPad and found Anil straightaway.

He was a handsome guy, in his thirties, a short beard and piercing dark eyes. He was married, but a lot of guys weren't very single on there. Soon after his first message he sent a selfie of his erect cock. It was when I saw that, that I decided today was the day to be 'slutty.'

"I'm so horny!" was another common expression used on the site, and he followed up the photo with that statement.

"Do you fancy meeting up, I'm free now."

He was only a couple of miles away, and his brief profile told me he was probably what I was looking for, for a quickie!

"Yes ok, I'm naked in bed at the moment." I replied.

If I was feeling slutty I might as well act it.

"Where are you?"

I told him approximately where I lived, but also sent my mobile number.

Immediately I got a text.

'Hi again, Anil here. I can be there in half an hour, give me the number and postcode. Are you safe or bb?' He got directly to the point!

The decision was mine.

'I haven't any condoms here, bring one with you." I answered.

The reply came back, "Ok, I'll text when I'm parked up outside.'

Getting out of bed, I looked back at my iPad before I went to shower.

'Hi, Steve here, you free today?'

There was another message, another request to see if I wanted to meet up. Steve looked a nice guy, a bit overweight, but again he'd sent a 'cockshot.'

I replied quickly, 'I may be free later, I'll message you after 9.30.'

In my mind I'd set the ball rolling, and I suddenly became excited by the prospect.

'I'm here,' the text from Anil came through. I'd had my shower, and douched properly, so I replied, 'Ok, buzz the intercom, I'll let you in, the door will be open.'

I got back to my bed, and by now my heart was racing, I heard Anil's footsteps outside, and then the flat door shutting.

"In here," I called out.

As he came through the door he was already undoing his shirt buttons.

"Hi," I said nervously.

"Hello," he replied, "you ready then?"

I just murmured a response, and watched him stripping off. He took a condom from his shirt pocket and placed it on the bedside table beside my pump action lube. I saw the bulge in his underpants, but still stared when I saw his cock. Dark, thick, and threatening.

He came over to the bed and threw the duvet back. My body wasn't bad for a forty year old, and immediately he smoothed his hand over my ass as he sat down on the mattress.

"Mmmmmmm, nice."

Straightaway he picked up the condom and tore open the foil. Deftly he rolled it all the way down his cock, and then pumped some lube onto his fingers. He looked at me, and said, "Roll over a bit... mmmmm... lovely... you have a very nice ass."

I felt his fingers slide between my buttocks, and apply the lube, just pushing one of his fingers slightly inside my butt.

He heard me groan, and squeezed another lot of lube onto his condom covered cock.

"Ok, on your knees, I'm gonna fuck you now."

I rolled onto my front, pushing my ass into the air, and leaning down on my elbows. I felt the head of his cock being positioned, and he said briefly, "Higher," then slowly he was pushing. I held my breath, hoping he'd not be in a hurry. He wasn't, he pushed, then stopped, then pushed again, and suddenly he was inside me.

"Oh god!" I moaned, as he went deeper, until he was all the way in. Then the world stopped, it was as though he wanted to push me through the bedhead. He rammed into me, my face buried in the pillow. He was grunting after each thrust, and I was trying to breathe, and hold him back.

Just as I was hoping he would cum, he did, he grunted more loudly, he buried himself deep into me, and I felt him jerking. Eventually he groaned, withdrawing his cock, and I lifted my head out of the pillow, just in time to see the bulbous end of the condom filled with his semen.

"I'll flush this, ok?"

I nodded, "Yes, ok, it's just on the right."

In moments he had dressed, and with just a, "See you around," he was gone.

I flopped on my back, still naked, and with a small hint of an erection myself. It was still only nine 'o clock and I'd been fucked by a total stranger. Was I a slut, certainly I was taking chances.

"You free yet?" Steve saw me come back online. I was either completely mad or this 'slutty' thing would become reality.

"Yes," I replied, "you wanna come round? What you after?"

"Looking for someone to suck my cock, you into that?"

Without a second thought, I replied, "Sure, how soon can you get here?"

"I'm in Asda now, where are you?"

In a matter of minutes, I'd dressed, given him my address, and fifteen minutes later the intercom buzzed.

"Come on up, I'm 304, it's unlocked."

Steve was obviously a builder, and he was taking off his work boots as soon as he stepped inside the front door.

"Where do you want me," he asked, I could tell he was nervous.

"In here," I said, gesturing into the lounge. I sat on the sofa, and beckoned him over.

"Let's see shall we," I smiled as I began to unzip his jeans with him standing in front of me.

Steve's cock was cut and about five inches in length, in the few seconds it took him to get hard, I had him moaning and saying, "God, that's good."

All he wanted was to unload, and when I heard him say, "I can't last much longer," I redoubled my efforts, and heard him groan.

"I'm cumming," he gasped as he exploded in my mouth, he came quite a bit, pumping his spunk across my tongue, while I swallowed every drop.

Stepping away, he tucked his cock away, and zipped his jeans up.

"Thanks, that was good, hope to see you again," and he left. This whole thing was totally without feeling or emotion.

With the taste of his semen still in my mouth, I picked up my iPad once again.

Two guys messaged me almost straightaway, one was miles away, but said he was visiting town this afternoon. He looked a nice guy, young, but again seemed to think I needed to see his cock. It was nice however, and very big. I told him I'd probably be online later, and if I was free, I'd chat with him.

The other guy was someone I'd chatted to before. A black guy, and he worked in a local gym as a personal trainer. He looked incredibly fit, and had always bragged to me about his 'staying power,' insisting we should meet, and how he liked slightly older guys.

"What you up to today?" I knew his name was Den, and he told me that he had a day off.

"Just chilling," I lied, "how about you?"

"I'm looking to have some fun, you fancy meeting up?"

"Well, we've talked about it before haven't we, we could if you want?"

"Sure, can you accommodate?"

"Yeah, I'm free now if you wanna come round."

It took less than five minutes to give him my address and within ten minutes he'd arrived.

He was a tall guy and very assertive, and there was no doubt he was horny. He was only wearing a t-shirt and baggy shorts, with sandals. As soon as he entered he had thrown off his sandals and stripped off his t-shirt.

His body made me visibly gasp, as I stood there.

"What are you waiting for?" he smiled.

Even before I'd taken off my shirt, he was naked with his cock dangling between his thighs. I got out of the rest of my clothes, but I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I was waiting for him to take charge.

"C'mon then, suck me, let's see what you can do." He fell back onto my sofa offering me to join him. Kneeling on the floor I nervously took his rubbery cock in my fingers, and lowered my head. As soon as I put the head in my mouth it became alive. It grew hard, and it grew long.

"My god," I was thinking to myself.

"You ready to get fucked? You got some lube?"

"In the bedroom," I replied.

"Ok, let's move in there," he said as he stood up.

I watched him lead the way, his cock now rampant, sticking out in front of him. I really wondered if I'd taken one step too far.

"Ah yes, ok, let's get you ready, you'll need plenty to take this."

"Just go careful... " I begged, "please."

He laughed as he spread the lube between my ass cheeks, and inserted one of his fingers inside me.

"Right on your knees, you're gonna get fucked!"

"You got a condom?" I naively asked.

"Nah! I go bareback, now c'mon, bend over."

I daren't protest, I did as he asked, and felt his cock pushing against the opening to my ass.

"Oh god, slowly... please... god not yet... wait."

He didn't wait, he pushed harder. I must have been partly prepared from having my earlier fuck, but I still cried out as he pressed a couple of inches inside me.

"Oh my fucking god," I yelled, as he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his cock. All eight or nine inches filled me up. I buried my face in the mattress, moaning, "oh god... steady, oh my god, go easy...please."

And then he started, he fucked and fucked me, and fucked me again. I begged at one point for him to cum, and he laughed. Then he did stop, but it was only a brief respite. He flipped me onto my back, and raised my legs in the air, before sliding into me again. This time he was watching me as his thrusting went on and on.

His cock was filling my ass, and was massaging my prostate. He saw the clear precum oozing from my cock and chuckled. Gripping my cock as he thrust, he massaged it, and although I wasn't hard, I was feeling the urge to cum.

I must have gone quiet, resigned to this marathon session, but what he was doing with his fingers brought me to the point of no return.

"Fuck! I'm cumming, I groaned," and suddenly a steady flow of semen pumped from my cock over my abdomen.

When I felt him let go, I opened my eyes and saw his expression change.

"Mmmmmmmm," he moaned, with his eyes closed.

He seemed to swell inside me, and with a lunge, he buried himself deep into me.

"Oh god," I said for the umpteenth time, knowing his semen was about to fill me. I felt the warmth of his cum as he grunted, and then he jerked again and again inside me.

Finally he pulled his cock out, and moved to shove it into my mouth.

"Lick it clean, go on suck it."

I had no choice, I licked and sucked, and he managed to produce even more spunk before he collapsed beside me.

"That was good, you know what you're doing, don't you. I'm gonna have to go now, but I want you again... soon!"

I was exhausted, my ass was gaping, and I could feel spunk dribbling from it. As soon as he'd gone I struggled to the bathroom and sat on the loo. Everything relaxed and whole globs of semen oozed out. I showered briefly and began to feel a bit more human.

I had to drink something, and as I opened a can of coke my iPad lit up. It was a notification from the guy from out of town.

"You free, I've got two hours before my appointment."

It was accompanied by yet another photo of his cock.

"I can't, I can't... can I?" I said to myself, out loud.

I was already a slut in my own eyes, but dare I fuck one more guy?

"Ok come now, here's my post code and number, press the intercom, and I'll let you in."

This had to be the last one, my body was feeling battered, but this guy's cock was so tempting.

His name was Karl, and when he arrived I knew he was different. His voice was quietly spoken, he greeted me, introducing himself and asking how I was. I'd slipped back into jeans and shirt, and although I was tense and ready for him to fuck me, I relaxed when he suggested I make him a cup of coffee.

He was easy to chat to and the conversation revolved around the last horrendous year. I felt guilty when he said he'd had no sex for more than twelve months, and I told him it was the same for me.

It was after we'd drunk our coffee that he kissed me for the first time. It took me by surprise, but I indulged in several minutes of him holding me, kissing me, and caressing me.

"Shall we go to bed," I suggested.

Without any fuss, or even speaking we both undressed, and lay down on the bed. The kissing continued until we both became hard. I was putty in his hands, with both of us sucking each other in a sixty nine position, with him on top.

It felt exquisite for all of five minutes before he whispered, "Will you ride me?"

I didn't reply, I just rolled him off me, and onto his back, then slowly I straddled him and directed his cock into me. He sighed and I looked down at him beneath me, smiling. I squeezed his nipples gently and I began to rise and fall.

We must have fucked like that for ages before I sensed he was ready.

"You gonna cum?" I said quietly.

"Yes, almost, but I'm not wearing anything?"

I put one finger to my lips, "Shush."

In a few more seconds he groaned, and I felt him start to cum. He grunted briefly, and gasped as he emptied himself inside me.

"Ohhhhhh... " he said, as he rolled me to one side.

"Let me," he quietly added as he took me between his lips. I was ready too, and began to pump my spunk into his mouth, with a long moaning ," thank you."

We lay together for half an hour, gently holding each other, and making arrangements to meet again when he was next in town.

After he'd gone I stretched out naked on my bed, and regretted not meeting him before the day had begun.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,242 Followers