A Slut is Born Ch. 06

Story Info
DOUBLED PLEASURES. Tessa is shared.
4.2k words
4.7
11.4k
15
1

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 6: DOUBLED PLEASURES

I was at my desk at work studying a new federal guideline affecting corporations like ours that cross state lines. It was mid-week in the afternoon when my smartphone dinged indicating a new text had arrived. I absently picked my business phone up, woke the screen up, and saw nothing. I did the same with my personal phone and pushed the message icon. Travis. My heart jumped. Our time together orbited around only sex. That was our relationship. Due to conflicts in our schedules, it had been a week and a half since we had been together.

I checked the open door to my office even though I would be the only one able to see the screen. I touched his message and read: 'Ready to explore more about being a s**t? My place Sat to Sun? Invite my friend?'.

I stared at the screen. Being a slut. Our earlier conversation came rushing back to me. It was the reason a week and a half had seemed like forever. I felt my body flush with an unbidden response. Overnight was nothing new. Including a friend? He was asking, considering my control. My own mind argued his case. Wouldn't a woman who professed to be addicted to cock, orgasms, and cum also accept being shared? A shiver coursed through me.

"Everything okay, Ms. Wilson?" I looked up at my administrative assistant standing at the open door.

I nodded. "A ... a friend asking ... if I could visit."

"Dan Johnson has arrived for his appointment." I told her to give me a minute so I could take care of my friend.

I opened the text reply and hesitated. It's what I want, right? Now two cocks. What a slut. A smile creased my face. That's right. I trust Travis to help me explore being that. I quickly tapped out my reply: 'S**t, yes. Sat, yes. Friend ... yes'.

* * * *

Our understanding was that I arrived in the afternoon. No specific time. He left the front door unlocked for me. I was excited and nervous when I arrived. Excited to be with Travis, again. Nervous to be including his friend, a stranger.

I dropped my overnight bag at the front door and found Travis in the kitchen. It appeared he was planning on grilling dinner.

He turned at hearing me approach. "You're dressed."

I stood fixed in place as he went back to finishing the salad fixing he had been preparing. It was a simple comment carrying weighty implications. It had become expected that I stripped naked upon entering his house. After all, there was only one reason that I would be in his house.

"Your friend ...." I began but didn't get to finish.

"Yes," Travis injected as he turned to face me. "My friend, Tom, is expecting to find a slut to fuck." Holy crap. This is what I agreed to, but ... He stepped to me, took me in his arms, and held me. Instantly, I felt his strength and reassurance. Some of my nervousness dissolved. "He knows nothing personal about you except your first name. I told him you were a beautiful white woman who was a little older than us and wanted to explore what it was to be a slut. I told him you were special to me and to be respected." He parted us, "Used but respected." A smile spread across his face. "Okay?" I nodded and gulped down the nerves rising within me. He turned me and patted my butt. "I'll call him to let him know you've arrived. Put your stuff in the bedroom."

He didn't have to repeat the other expectation: I was to get naked.

I don't know what I expected to happen, but when the front doorbell chimed, Travis sent me to answer it. I peeked out but realized I had no idea what his friend looked like. This could just as well be some stranger. I sucked in a deep breath in a futile effort to calm myself and opened the door.

"I sure hope you're Tom," I said as I stood naked before him. I quickly appraised the man before me as he was doing to me. He was about the same size as Travis in nearly every way. A thought flashed through my mind: I wondered if he was in EVERY way? Okay, maybe I am turning into a slut.

He laughed. "Well, this would be a hell of a greeting to someone who just stopped to invite you to their church. You have to be Tessa."

I smiled and nodded, feeling a bit of relief by his ability to joke but still nervous with the obvious implication of my greeting. I hadn't heard Travis coming up behind me but I did notice Tom's eyes shift over my shoulder. Suddenly, one black hand wrapped around me to capture a bare breast as the other held me by the stomach and pulled my body back into his.

Tom's eyes watched as Travis fondled me as we stood in the entryway. "When you called about this," Tom said softly as he watched his friend caress and fondle my naked white flesh, "I thought you were pulling my chain."

"No," Travis replied as he bent over nuzzling my neck, his other hand sliding to between my thighs which seemed to open to him with a mind of their own. "No, it seems Tessa, surprising even to her, loves cock and orgasms. We're looking to see just how much. That's still what you want, Tessa? Haven't changed your mind?"

My eyes were fixed on Tom. It was embarrassing to be naked and so openly fondled in front of this man I had just met. It was also extremely arousing. This was the exhibitionism Travis talked about. He was giving his friend graphic proof of my willingness. I gasped as his finger slid along my slit. Travis had the proof of my arousal by the wetness his finger encountered. "Yes ... no ..." I shook my head to clear it to be coherent. "Yes, I want to know and, no, I definitely haven't changed my mind." I knew I was blushing ... profusely. Openly displayed, I was professing a desire to be used by them both.

Travis straightened up behind me and gave my bare butt a playful smack. "The grill is ready and I'm about to put the steak on. Take Tom out to the patio and help him be more relaxed. I'll be out in a minute." Over weekends I had become satisfied the patio area was safe from the eyes of any neighbors.

I reached out to take Tom's hand and led him through the house to the sliding door in the family room. I pulled a wrought iron chair from the table near the grill but stopped him before he could sit down by wrapping my arms around him and tentatively kissing him on the mouth. He responded to the kiss and it turned into a deep and lusty engagement of our mouths. As his hands slid over my back without objection from me, my hands slid down his body to the front where I began on his belt. With his jeans open and loose, I encouraged him to sit.

I stood before him openly gazing at his exposed semi-hard cock as my own hands slid over my body and breasts. Yes, I decided, VERY much the same as Travis.

I heard from the doorway, "Are you just going to stare at it?" I look up to find Travis smiling. I blushed, again.

I looked behind me, found a cushion from a nearby lounge chair, dropped it on the ground before Tom, and dropped to my knees. I grasped his cock in my hands, kissed the head, and licked down the shaft that grew steadily. I took the head between my lips while stroking the shaft. "Mmmmm," escaped my filled mouth. I pushed my mouth down over the cock and back up, over and over. The head touched the entrance to my throat and he groaned. When I took it several inches into my throat, he gasped, moaned, and exclaimed.

After some time of being engrossed in loving a new cock, periodically fucking it with my throat, I peripherally noticed a shadow and felt a hand stroking my head. "Good, isn't she?" It sounded like a proclamation, not a question but elicited a response out of Tom.

"Ohhh ... fuckkkk ... I'mmmm ... in her ... throat ... oooooo fuckkkkk."

I felt his cock pulse in my throat. I slowly pulled up and off his cock, lightly caressing it with my fingertips, my mouth licking and kissing down the shaft to his balls. I kissed and mouthed his balls, my fingers feeling his cock calm.

"I was ... about to ... cum," he muttered.

"I know," I replied with my lips in contact with the base of his cock. "Not yet," I added.

I heard a laugh from where I knew the grill was. "She does that to me, too, sometimes. She's trying for a really big cum from you."

I looked up at Tom from the vantage point of his cock. I smiled lustily at him. He groaned. When he did cum, he filled my mouth. I looked up at him and swallowed noisily.

"God damn, Travis! I thought you said she was just learning."

Travis chuckled as he flipped the steaks. "She's a fast learner."

I enjoyed dinner naked with two clothed men both black, tall, and strong. How was I so comfortable with Tom, a relative stranger? I supposed that sucking his cock moments after meeting him had something to do with that. It was a huge turn-on. I would get up from the table to replace some item or replenish beer, and black hands would reach up to finger a nipple as I bent over the table near one of them. My nudity made me available to the touches and Travis encouraged Tom with his own obvious and blatant caressing of me.

I had sucked Tom to his climax but the lustful need I arrived with in anticipation of what was planned for me and fueled by my exposure and immediate sucking and deep-throating of Travis's friend had me not simmering in arousal but boiling over. I shifted in my chair, and squeezed my thighs together, feeling the wetness seeping from my pussy. Look at me, I marveled to myself while picking at the food and stealing glances at the two men as I sat with them at the table, my nipples hard, my body flushed with need, and my pussy leaving a wet mark on the chair.

For the most part, I am a proper executive woman of a larger corporation, yet I sit fully exhibited to these two men, already having sucked one to climax, and antsy with arousal and anticipation of being fucked by both. Probably several times by each. Maybe even together. Oh God, I thought, why had that not occurred to me before? My pussy, ass, and throat have all been prepared by Travis. Why wouldn't double penetration be the natural outcome of being shared with his friend?

A shiver coursed through my body. Travis turned his head to me and smiled. Did he notice? Did he see my body's reaction to my thoughts?

Travis smiled at me, reached out to take the nearest nipple between thumb and forefinger, and rolled it. I moaned. "I think Tessa is in need, Tom. She looks like she has been left in anticipation of what will be done with her for too long." I glanced at Tom embarrassed by the obvious need my body was showing. Travis pulled the nipple which released a gasp and moans from me. "Am I right, Tessa?" I looked from Tom to Travis. I nodded. It wasn't me, it was my need. "Tell us, then, Tessa. Say what it is you want."

God, in our most intimate moments I have asked to be fucked but this ... his friend ... "I need," I stammered, "I need ... please fuck me." I blurted it out or I would have continued to stammer, to hesitate, to flounder in desperation. Travis indicated with a flick of his head toward Tom. I sucked in a breath and turned my head to him. I watched as his hand reached to my other nipple. I blushed as I raised my eyes from the fingers at my nipples to Tom's face. "Please fuck me, Tom." I turned back to Travis. "Both of you. Fuck me any way you want." Turning back to Tom, "Any hole. Separate. Together. Any hole, anyway."

Travis has me acting like a sex-starved slut. If that's what he wants ... is it what I want? ... I stood and turned to Tom. Travis's fingers dropped from my nipple. I took Tom's hand and put it between my legs. A finger immediately slid through my pussy, located my hole, and sank to the last knuckle.

"Mmmmm ... yessss ... please," I gasp.

Tom stood and Travis pushed me to kneel on the cushioned seat of his vacated chair. I stayed there. My ass out, my knees spread as far as the armrests allowed, and my upper body hanging over the back of the chair. How were they going to use me? I didn't really care as long as I had a cock. God, I needed an orgasm. Is this what a slut is? Pleading to be fucked?

I heard and saw clothes dropped. No preliminaries? I was dripping wet but what about them. I didn't have to wonder. A black cock appeared before me. It was black, long, thick, and hard. I didn't look up. I just opened my mouth and it was pressed between my lips. I sucked the rod without any thought of who. I sucked as inches moved in and out.

For a moment, I forgot about the other end. The black cock in my mouth was a good distraction from my own need. Almost instinctively my focus became pleasing it. That was when I felt a blunt object at my pussy. Two of them ... yes, yes. The cock behind me pressed at my pussy. As the cock between my lips pressed into my mouth, the cock at my pussy parted those lips and sank into my hole.

"Oh fuckkkkkk ..." I heard exclaimed from behind me. "She's so ... so wet and warm and ... fuck yesssss ... her cunt is squeezing me."

Even if I wanted to say anything (which I didn't feel the need to), I couldn't with the cock in my mouth passing into my throat. I just pushed my ass back, impaling myself with more cock.

A chuckle came from in front of me. Travis in my mouth and Tom in my pussy. "All of her holes are good," Travis casually commented. I didn't care how they casually referred to me for fucking. I was finally being fucked. I wanted each of them in every hole. Fuck ... I wanted them fucking me forever.

Tom was fully in my pussy and Travis was in my throat. Spit roast. That was the term I had heard. That's also the way it felt, too. I couldn't believe how it felt. Travis had fucked me, opened me, in pussy, ass, and throat. After gaining confidence in each, all were exciting and thrilling. That was when it was done separately. Two at once ... it was far beyond merely exciting and thrilling. When both cocks pressed fully into me from both ends at the same time, I thought I would orgasm immediately.

They were in rhythm for a while feeling two big cocks deep in my body until Tom paused deep in my pussy groaning. Travis had already pulled back and pressed into my throat, again, when Tom pulled his cock back for another thrust. When Tom thrust the next time, he pushed my body back onto Travis's cock he had just pulled back. I had fallen into an unconscious pattern of nasal breathing as Tarvis's cock exited my throat to clear my nasal passage. Tom's thrust interrupted that causing me to miss a breath and tense up in response.

Every so often one of them would pause. I decided they were trying to prolong the experience. I had no pause on my stimulation, though, especially with fingers also on my jiggling breasts, nipples, and clit. I exploded in orgasm, Travis pulling his cock back considerately to my gaping mouth so I could gasp and gulp air as my body shook and spasmed.

"Oh fuck," called Tom, "she's ... fuck ... she's cumming on my cock ..."

After I somewhat recovered, I noticed Travis was being less aggressive in fucking my throat. After Tom climaxed in my pussy and his cock ceased leaking the last of his cum into my clenching pussy, Travis pulled out of my throat and mouth. Momentarily confused, he quickly moved behind me and powerfully slammed his cock into my cum-filled pussy. Moments later, Tom presented his cum covered cock to my mouth, the taste of my juices mixed with the taste of his cum.

We all assisted in clearing the meal and storing the leftovers in the refrigerator. Then, I let the guys sit at the kitchen table with beers as I washed the few things that didn't go into the dishwasher. Listening to them talk about me working naked and pointing out cum streaking down the insides of my thighs was crudely arousing.

Their talk came to me as barely whispers suddenly. Then, I found out why. "Tessa, have you ever been double penetrated?"

I turned with a wet, soapy hand pressed onto my hip. Travis was trying to present a serious, neutral expression but the curls upward at the ends of his mouth betrayed him. Tom was watching intently with an edge of nervousness. Despite our intimacy, during the past hours, he was still unsure of expectations and that spoke volumes about him to me. Not Travis, through.

"You know I haven't," I responded without a hint one way or the other about it. There it was. There was the next experience. And, that was my opportunity to reject it. That was our agreement. After turning back to the sink without uttering another word, I smiled. An erotic tingle coursed through my body igniting my pussy and nipples. I didn't need to outright reject the comment. My NOT rejecting it was an answer. I was going to experience big black cocks in my pussy and ass ... at the same time.

We took more beer out to the patio. The guys were in boxers. I was still naked. We talked, joked, and laughed. I was engaged with them but the delay only served to add to my anticipation and excitement. I wondered if Travis understood that, too. He kept glancing at my very hard nipples and the pressing of my thighs together and squirming on the chair. Suddenly, I acted by standing up and moving to the sliding door.

"Where are you going?" asked Travis.

Sliding the door open, I responded without even a glance over my shoulder, "The bedroom." My body felt like a haven for lust. "Don't make me wait." There was the immediate scraping of chairs on the patio blocks.

I stopped at the side of the bed, whipped the cover down to the end, and turned to the two tall, strong, black men in boxers just inside the door.

"How do we do this?" I asked in all sincerity.

Instantly, both shed their boxers. An involuntary smile formed on my face as I enjoyed the sight of two mostly hard black cocks. There was a quick visual check between them with nods of some understanding and Travis crawled onto the bed and lay on his back. Unbridled lust filled the room and no words of direction were given. Travis held out his hand to me and I crawled to him, straddled his hips, reached for his cock, and took the head into my pussy. I sat down on the full length, leaned forward, and moaned into his mouth as I attempted to devour his mouth, my hips moving slowly up and down his shaft.

I felt the bed sag behind me. Tom. Oh, God. One of these cocks filled me so wonderfully. Two? I stopped my movement on Travis's cock at Tom's touch on my ass. My eyes opened and I saw Travis inches from mine watching me. He whispered to me, his lips brushing against mine, "Remember ... relax. Relax and give yourself to it."

I felt my ass pulled up high enough that Travis's cock came out. I groaned in frustration at the loss. Immediately, though, another cock, Tom's, thrust into the frustrated hole. He thrust powerfully several times before pulling out. I realigned Travis's cock to my pussy and sat down while feeling my ass cheeks parted and the other cock pressing at my asshole. The cum covered cock. My cum-filled pussy was the lubrication was the sudden dawning thought.

I looked into Travis's eyes and muttered, "Oh God." He pulled my head down to resume our kissing as the other cock stretched my sphincter. It seemed impossible. Travis's cock filled my pussy and constricted my anal passage. The other cock struggled, pressed, and grunts carried to me from behind. When the cock head pierced my sphincter, I cried out into Travis's mouth. Tom stopped. Everything stopped. It was like everything ... time and motion ... froze. My asshole screamed and pulsed at the invasion, the violation. But the moments worked, like the first time taking Travis in my ass. The searing stretching pain eased into the consuming sensation of being filled, additionally filled, with cock and the nerve endings in my ass joined the adjacent ones in my pussy to push me past any remaining pain to consuming lust.

I pushed back on the two cocks, both moving deeper into the adjacent chambers. For Tom, it was the signal. He pressed more of his cock into my ass as Travis remained quiet in my pussy. Inch by inch moved the cock in my ass, pressed more tightly against the cock in my pussy, until I felt his hips on my butt.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12