A Slut is Born Ch. 10

Story Info
MORE BEACH. Tessa & Travis find an interesting couple.
4.9k words
4.61
5.4k
9
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 10: ISLAND PLEASURES -- MORE BEACH

Another day and more beach time. I was already getting used to the nudity of the resort. And that amazed me. Being fucked by Travis on the beach the first day in front of a small group of naked voyeurs was a strong push in that direction. An excellent dinner at the resort formal dining also helped. The formal dining room was dress up time recommended by the resort. The women were encouraged to dress in sheer lingerie. The resort's gift shop carried a line of semi-sheer boxers in various colors and patterns for the men.

It felt funny to leave the bungalow dressed only in a very sheer white baby doll negligee without the matching bra and thong. I was otherwise only dressed in heels and pearls that hung between my tits. Travis was in quite transparent white boxers, revealing the shadow of his long, dark cock underneath. Some women and most men went with non-transparent outfits. Several women in bra and pantie sets or solid negligees. My nerves over indoor exposure were eased by the appearance of our server being bare-breasted and wearing the standard semi-sheer wrap that didn't entirely hide her pussy.

Travis walked me up and down the beach at the water's edge. We went to the limits of the resort where natural rock and jungle restricted further wandering. Returning to the main beach area, he pulled me into the water until we were both treading water. He disappeared underwater and I felt him kiss my mound while somehow avoiding my kicking legs. After kissing a tit, he resurfaced. I closed the gap between us, a huge smile on my face. I was a decade older than him and he made me feel like I was the most desirable woman in the world.

I gave him a peck on the mouth and chuckled. He looked at me questioningly. "I would give you a hug," I said in explanation for the chuckle, "but I'd probably sink us both." He laughed and nodded that it was likely.

I turned and swam to shallower water. When I could stand in water that didn't cover my tits, I wrapped myself around him, lifting my legs in the buoyancy of the salt water and wrapping them around his waist. I kissed him hard, our tongues quickly probing each other's mouths. When the kiss broke, I pressed my face into his neck as I shivered with intense renewed arousal.

"I love you, Travis," I proclaimed as I tightly pressed my naked body into his. I felt him tense and pulled my face back to gaze into his face. "Not love like a fuzzy romantic," I assured him. "Love that comes from trusting and wanting someone so intensely the way I do with you. I realize I never trusted my ex-husband as much as I do you." There was a pause while I study his reaction. I saw his face relax, a smile curling on his lips. "I love being with you. I love what you have given me, what you have shown me I can experience and continue to show me. Yes, part of that is the sex... the magnificent sex," and I kiss him, again. "Another part, though, is you. Without the 'you' part, I couldn't release myself to experience the sex so fully."

Something was bumping my crotch and I suddenly realize what it was. Travis's cock had become erect during my expressed love. He was studying me as his cock poked my ass. As I held myself to him, his hand pulled my face to his, his lips and mouth devouring mine. His other hand left my hip and I soon felt his cock sliding along my cunt lips. With the head of his cock at my cunt entrance, I broke the kiss and pressed my face into his neck as I released some of my hold on him and slid over his hard cock.

I gasped at the feel of it. The fullness, yes. Also, the strange feel of warm ocean water pressed into and out of my cunt as it is filled with cock.

"Oh... fuck," I muttered into his neck as I immediately began rising and dropping on him. "See what... you've done to me? I never... talked... this way." I pulled back to kiss him, then gaze into his face. "See why I love you?"

He begins walking toward the shore. "In that perspective," he says kissing me as we emerge from the water, "I love you, Tessa, my slut."

I'm lost in the moment. Only yesterday he immersed me in a world of nudity and exhibitionism. I professed my acceptance of being his slut thinking it was for this time at the resort. Today we professed our mutual love in this strange relationship and I wonder if my acceptance of being his slut is truly limited.

Being lost in the moment also means I was oblivious to the fact that he was walking me, black cock buried in my white cunt, to the lounge chairs we had earlier claimed with our stuff. I am unaware of the many eyes that are very much aware of us as we pass among them. Each step he takes sends a jolt of his cock in my cunt releasing gasps and moans from me each time. When we reach our chairs, he carefully turns and backs to the side of his lounger. Settling isn't smooth, however, with me wrapped around his body, his cock inside me. The last foot or so is more falling than sitting and the impact drives his cock against my cervix. I groan loudly, my eyes opening at the impact, and only then recognize others on the beach with unabashed attention to us, again. This time, however, the voyeuristic audience concerns me less.

I fuck Travis strongly, our bodies smacking against each other. I sense rather than see movement around us but I am unconcerned and push away any thought beyond my cunt fucking up and down his cock, the sound of our bodies impacting, and the sound of intense pleasure escaping our mouths.

Only when he again tells me to rotate, this time with a bit more grace than before, am I aware of our audience. This is different. Before, they were grouped some distance between us and the ocean, close enough to watch, but seemingly with some space for discretion. There is none of that this time. Emboldened by yesterday, perhaps, they are grouped around us in a semi-circle. As I resume my up-and-down fucking of Travis, it is unavoidable for me not to see the curious, the voyeurs, and the aroused. Some are merely watchers, voyeurs. Some are couples clearly stimulated, aroused by what they are watching, themselves caressing, stroking, and fondling each other.

One couple, in particular, holds my attention for a moment. Two women clutching. One black and the other white. The white woman is naked while the black woman has a towel wrapped around her waist. Both are youngish with firm, C-cup tits. The naked woman's pussy is shaved. It causes me to wonder about the other. Is she shy? Was she encouraged by her partner but only able to expose so much?

My consideration of the female couple is broken by the approach of a male and female couple. They aren't looking at me, though. Their attention is over my shoulder as though verifying approval. I had noticed this couple, too. She had been openly stroking his cock, which was now hard, waving before him as they approached.

I turned my shoulders and head to look at Travis. He was smiling and nodding. When I turned back, still moving on Travis's cock, the couple was next to me. I looked at the woman who seemed shy and tentative. I didn't get to see the man's face as his average-sized hard cock was roughly a foot from my face.

Travis was moving me forward, again. I had been exposed and fucked in public since arriving. Now he was sharing me as I was fucking him. He was sharing at least my mouth. I looked back at the woman. Perhaps I was absurdly verifying approval. Excited anticipation filled her face. Was she thinking she was letting her husband get his cock sucked by a slut? Was this the experience they would take home with them like a souvenir to recall in their normal lives of the time they went to an adults-only resort and he got his cock sucked?

I opened my mouth and leaned toward his cock. He stepped forward and it entered between my lips. I reached out to pull him closer, and his wife (yes, the rings) bumped and prodded him closer. Soon, my lips were at the base of his cock. What a difference from Travis whose cock went deep into my throat.

I was sitting on Travis's cock deep in my cunt, but I wasn't moving on it, anymore. With the stranger's cock in my mouth, another appeared on the other side. I reached blindly to the side, touch this new body, and slid my hand over it until I was grasping another semi-hard cock. While blindly pumping this new cock, I began fucking Travis, again. Facing the man whose cock was in my mouth being sucked, I noticed the wife standing close to his side and had a wicked thought.

What was happening to me? I was fucking Travis on the beach in reverse cowgirl, fully exposed to the assembled voyeurs, a stranger's cock in my mouth, and another in my hand. As if all that wasn't enough for me, my other hand sought out the wife's naked body. I reached up to fondle her breasts but that only last a few minutes before my hand slid down her body and I blindly searched between her thighs for her pussy. She gasped when I fondled her breasts and moaned louder as my fingers slid through her thighs over her moist pussy lips. I glanced awkwardly up at them with her husband's cock in my mouth. They leaned into each other kissing. The wife's legs parted and I jammed two fingers over her clit and into her pussy. Her deep moan was muffled by her husband's mouth.

I didn't think the wife ever came but the husband shot cum into my mouth. I trusted the wife would be fucked as soon as the man was again able. The man I had pumped with my hand came, my fist taking some and the rest dribbling into the sand. Once free of them, I shifted my hands to bracing myself on Travis's thighs and fucked him in earnest. Fucking again in public was stimulating but the unexpected addition of the others participating had me ready to explode quickly once I returned to fucking Travis hard and fast. My clenching, spasming cunt was apparently enough to bring Travis to spurting deeply with volumes of cum soon after.

After Travis sent his seed into me, I stood up, his still-hard cock sliding from my cunt and falling to his abdomen. I lay back down on top of him and we kissed. The crowd slowly dissipated but there were a few still standing by idly when Travis encouraged me up and to the water.

Once waist-deep in the water and away from the others, I turned to him to press my naked body into his. The sun beating down on naked skin was sensual. The feel of the water on naked skin was sensual. The feel of his cock against my stomach, my still hard nipples against his body was exciting. I looked up at him to find him watching me.

"Did you encourage that?" I asked. He nodded. "New experiences." It was a statement but he nodded, again. I kissed his chest. It was the kind of kiss that I had become aware of when the action is somewhat distracted as my mind is considering more than what the kiss is on the surface. Travis is patient, especially with me and what we are doing. It is another of the things about him I love. When I look back up at him, it is with renewed acceptance. "You are finding situations like that for me to accept being a slut?" He nods with a smile. "I could always not do whatever it is."

"Yes," he replies as his hands lift me up and I wrap myself around him, again. He kisses me hard. My body re-ignites in passion. It might be longer before he can fuck me, again, but I am already wanting it. "Yes," he continued, "you always have the option of not doing something. That is always there for you, Tessa." He kisses me hard, mashing our mouths together. I feel a surprise below. My open cunt is being prodded. My God, this is just as exciting for him. He's already hard for me? "The slut in you won't take that option, though. The slut in you wants, needs, to express her sluttiness."

I hold onto him tighter as one of his hands leaves me. I feel his cock head moving over my cunt until it finds my hole. He releases me slightly and I settle down over inches of his cock. I gasp, and a satisfied, expectant smile takes over my face as I look into his as my body slips down more inches of cock.

"FUCK," I call out. "YES... I'm a slut... for you." I gasp as I settle more inches of his cock into my cum and water filled cunt. "You proved it... with your... five friends." I kissed him hard and loosened my grip to fall the rest of the way onto his cock. "Oh... FUCK YES... mmmmmmm... ohhh... yesssss." I kissed all over his face, and my eyes looked deep into his. My eyes were bright, sparkling, and excited. "Whatever you want, Travis. Whatever, whoever, wherever. I'm your slut."

He raised and lowered me on his cock. It was actually funny. We were in waist deep water and our fucking caused splashing as I was raised and lowered. I was sure we attracted attention, yet again. I didn't care. Travis was inside me. He did take a couple steps deeper into the water, though. The splashing might have been eased, but the fucking was intense: outside, sun, sounds of the water, sounds of the beach, the breeze moving my long hair into our faces. Wonderful.

* * * *

More beach time and we were walking the edge of the water near the far edge of the resort's beach property. As we approached, I noticed again the female couple who had been in the group watching us fuck when I also gave a blowjob and handjob to two other men. As we approached, the black woman quickly wrapped a towel around her waist. Curious, she came to a nudist resort and she was still shy?

The two women had my attention, though. I had very quickly adjusted to being naked around others. No doubt being publicly fucked, and fucked well by Travis, had a lot to do with that. These women were quite attractive in different ways. The white woman was petite, trim, small-breasted, and long brown hair. The black woman was several inches taller, stronger muscled physique, maybe cup-size larger breasts, and short black hair. The black woman obviously worked at her body and it increased my curiosity about not wanting to expose all of it.

I was intending to walk past them to give them the privacy they appeared to want by being at the edge of the resort. The white woman called out to us, though. I could see the black woman was nervous but yielding to her partner. Sara (white) and Terri (black) as we introduced ourselves. Sara began pumping questions regarding how we were so comfortable in our display. I looked at Sara asking the questions and she was fully naked. Terri was quiet and nervous as if she would just as soon be hiding behind her partner. Sara confessed, to Terri's embarrassment, this was their first time but they had wanted to explore new experiences together.

I replied that we were doing the same. Perhaps the difference was that Travis hadn't allowed me to be shy for a moment. He had immediately fucked me on the beach the first day and we'd drawn watchers ever since. "Besides," I offered as consolation, "he convinced me nobody here knew anything about us: who we were, where we came from, or what we did. The recognition of anonymity was very freeing."

They were looking at each other and it was clear some non-verbal communication was passing between them. I decided to press my encouragement. I told them I loved their bodies, and how beautiful they were in different ways representing the feminine and strength. I was envious of both and told them. I had never had the refined figure of Sara and only now striving to develop the fitness of Terri. I envied their youth, too. Travis hugged me from behind at that point reaffirming physically and verbally his desire for me and my body. That response drew smiles from both women.

Sara was prodding Terri. I began to realize something was bothering Terri, something she was afraid to expose, something she needed assurance to be comfortable exposing. I looked down at her towel-wrapped hips hiding her crotch. There was a new protrusion and it hit me. The strong body. The squarer face. The shorter hair.

"You're in transition," I blurted out to Terri. Sara hugged her from the side. I smiled. They were clearly in love and Sara was wanting Terri to be more comfortable. Their story poured out. Terri was obviously well into transition therapy when the two accidentally met. She had intended to complete the transition with surgery, too. Meeting Sara delayed that decision as they explored their relationship. Although Terri had from her youth known she identified as female and never questioned her decision to transition, she came to feel having a vagina wouldn't make her feel more female. Sara, a committed lesbian, never felt since her own youth the reaction to males that all her friends expressed. She felt those reactions about her friends even if they didn't return them. Sara's sexual relationships had frequently utilized dildos and strap-ons. It was Sara who convinced Terri to hold off on surgery. If having a vagina to be penetrated wouldn't make a difference, why go through the pain and recovery of the surgery? It made sense. This trip was intended to help Terri be comfortable with the decision that her body was hers.

I closed the short distance to them, leaving Travis behind to watch. I cupped Terri's face and kissed her. With our breasts touching, I loosened the towel and let it drop to the sand. I glanced down between us and smiled. My eyes fixed on a beautiful big black cock that was probably only an inch or so shorter than Travis's. And, the exposure had it hardening.

I smiled at them both. Terri seemed to remain nervous but wasn't attempting to cover herself. "Being the horny slut Travis is intent on turning me into," I said laughing, "I can understand why Sara is happy with the way your body is."

Travis came to stand next to me, his arm around me cupping a tit. I groped blindly to the side to find his cock hardening, too. I openly held a cock. Sara took the cue and replicated the action to grasp Terri's hardening cock which was very arousing on her beautiful body.

I made eye contact with Sara. I wanted to ask but hoped she could see what I wanted. She apparently did. She turned fully into Terri, kissed her passionately, and softly spoke to her. Terri looked at me and gave a soft, yet tentative, nod. Sara separated and reached out to me. We hugged and rotated positions.

"I know you are lesbian," I said after a kiss, "but you enjoy cock... obviously. Travis is wonderful."

I kissed Terri, again. This time I grasped her cock and slowly stroked it. She sighed into my mouth. Our breasts mashed together as we kiss before I slowly sank down her body with kisses before faced with another hard black cock. I licked its length and glance up along her body. Terri was looking down at me with a gaping mouth and strained, anticipatory eyes.

I blocked out what might be happening behind me between Travis and Sara. I know Travis, trusted him completely in every way, and knew he would take care of Sara with consideration and care for her. My mind turned to Terri. As I take her cock into my mouth and slowly took more and more inside my throat, the realization hit me that I was the aggressor here. I, this once conservative, unsure, and inexperienced middle-aged woman, was encouraging a trans-woman to be proud of who she was as she was. It was a very arousing realization.

I took her cock down my throat and heard her moan as her hands gently held my head as I began to fuck her with my throat. I pulled my mouth off her cock and looked up, telling her I wanted to fuck her. She nodded without otherwise answering and lay in the sand. As I moved to straddle her upraised cock, I finally gave in to glance back at the other two. Sara was already riding Travis with one hand clutching her breast while the other was pressed into his chest for support. She looked from Travis to us but she was not looking at me, her singular focus was on Terri. When I saw a huge smile form on her face and she nodded, I looked down at Terri. She was smiling at Sara, then looked up at me as I rode up and down on her cock. She reached up and grasped my tits as I do the same to her breasts.

12