A Slut Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him hard. Just the motion of leaning into his kiss moved his cock that was barely inside me. The movement was delicious. While we kissed, I pushed back more to take precious inches more, then pulled back. More and less. More and less. Each more was several inches. The stretching was an amazing feeling. I wouldn't say it wasn't a form of pain, almost a sense of stretching to the point of tearing. But I knew that was silly. There was some pain, discomfort certainly... but delicious, too. Each small stroke filled my vagina with more cock and the feeling was increasingly wonderful, beyond arousing. Soon, all I considered was more cock. Deeper and deeper. As I moved back and forth, I sat up and I was taking more of him. Now it was up and down, more and more of his cock.

He reached up and fondled my breasts, pinched and tweaked my nipples while I continued to move up and down on his cock, taking more and more. I orgasmed with a shuddering shaking and crying out. I didn't have him all the way in but I came. And, that seemed to do something. My pussy clenched and spasmed around his cock. My pussy flooded his cock with juices. Without more pain I sank all the way down during my orgasm. At first, I didn't realize what had happened. It was so intense. The head of the cock pressed into the top of vaginal chamber and it sparked another peak in my orgasm. It was too much for the moment and I fell forward onto his chest and his arms wrapped around me as my orgasm washed over me.

I was gasping and panting. The first clear thought that came was, he hasn't climaxed. I sat up straight, his cock sinking completely into me, again. His hands returned to my breasts. The words that came from my mouth sounded strange even to me, a rough, lusty sound, "Your turn. Fill me with you cum."

His hands shifted to my hips and I nodded. Yes, help me to make you fill me with your cum. I bounced on his cock like a wild woman. My breasts bounced and swayed. I felt his cock head jam into the top of my pussy repeatedly. I felt so full of cock. I felt so erotic and sensual and wicked as I bounced on him and encouraged him and cried out as my arousal spiked yet again. My pussy was so tight around his cock I felt it swell and pulse. I saw his face contort and felt his hips rise up to meet my downward thrust. When he came inside me, I felt it. I felt his cum filling me! A smaller orgasm rose up inside me as he came and I joined him.

That night would be etched in my brain forever. That night was just the start of a marvelous new start to a life I was originally put on by a man I thought would love and cherish me forever. Now I knew my life was mine to control, this new way of life I was set upon was mine, and only mine, to control. A new taste and I knew.

That night opened my eyes to a realization I already knew: I really might be a sex maniac. I had been with men at the direction and arrangement of Ryan and began to desire it enough that it broke our marriage. But now, I have done it myself. I have found my own man and an amazing experience. And this was just the first night on the island. This first night wasn't finished, though. Not by a long shot. His cock remained inside me as I lay panting on his chest. Even beginning to soften and shrink, its length stayed inside. As I lay there, I flexed my pussy muscles around him. After several moments, I felt his cock twitch and swell. At first it was just a small movement, but soon it grew more.

He rolled us over. Even as his cock was stiffening, he began fucking into me. OH, GOD, YES! Thank you, Harold.