A Slut Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers disappeared and that gave me more access to his cock which I greedily took advantage of. After a few moments, my eyes saw what else was happening when her dress fell to her feet and she stepped out of it after prying her feet from her shoes.

I pulled my mouth from his cock and stood behind her as they kissed. My fingers worked to undo the clasps of her bra, then to push the straps off her shoulders. With the straps trapped by her arms around her husband, I wormed my hands between them to fonder her bare breasts. She gasped at my touch. She was about to turn to me when I stopped her and guided the two of them to the bed. Ted's legs hit the edge of the bed and he stumbled back taking Diana with him. They laughed but it was a momentary pause as I encouraged them both into the center of the bed as I pulled her bikini panties over her butt and down her thighs. As she crawled to her husband, she crawled out of the panties.

Ted turned her onto her back, the two now only focused on their approaching fuck. She gasped as he plunged his rigid cock into her ready pussy with a powerful thrust. Her eyes were focused on his and the exclamation was telling, "OH... MY GOD... TED... YESSSSS! Oh, fuck yes."

I knelt beside them, still fully clothed. After a few moments, she and Ted settling into a steady rhythm, Diana turned her head to me with a lusty smile. He left hand left his arm and snaked between my legs to my thong covered pussy. Her fingers moved the material to go underneath and stroke my wet lips. Ted, seeing what his wife was doing, slipped a hand inside the loose top of my dress and fondled a breast.

Diana said between gasps, "Teresa, get undressed."

It didn't take me long. I slid off the bed, slipped off the heels, pulled the dress over my head, and dropped the thong. I climbed back onto the bed as Ted continued thrusting into his wife. I kissed him, then moved nearer her head.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?" She shook her head. I smiled and swung my leg over her head, leaned forward to peek at her, smiled, and lowered my hips to her. I felt her tongue tip before feeling like I was sitting on her face which told me she was eager for her first time. I sighed and looked at Ted in front of me. He was watching his wife but not really seeing much except some motion and my reaction. I leaned forward and took him with my hands to kiss him as he supported himself with one arm and used the other to fondle my breast.

Having had such a head start, they came before I was ready but it was still exciting to be with a couple. I wasn't sure what would happen but they were in no hurry. Naked, the three of us casually sat and talked, sharing some wine provided by the resort. Diana came up behind me, pressed her breasts into my back and fondled my breasts as she moved my hair with her face to kiss my neck and shoulder. I sighed and watched Ted watching us intently. I turned and pushed her back onto the bed. I kissed her like I would a male lover, a hand roaming over her body. I broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes. I made my decision, sat up, turned and swung my leg over her, again. This time, though, I lowered my head between her legs. She groaned when my lips and tongue probed on her pussy. I sucked her clit, her lips, probed into her hole with my tongue. My first time eating pussy and a cum-filled pussy... and I loved it.

I felt Diana pushing me over. I was confused, disappointed at first. She didn't like it? But then I saw Ted next to us on the bed. He was sporting another hard cock.

"Your turn, Teresa." She looked up at her husband, "I want you to have her. I want you to fuck another woman." He kissed her and looked at me, as if wondering how I wanted to do this or to be sure I felt the way. I very definitely did.

With Diana on her back, I shifted down her body and spread her legs further. I raised my ass while on my knees and began eating pussy, again. I clamped my lips around her clit as Ted scrambled behind me and abruptly drove his cock into my hole. I groaned into her pussy and my lips compressed around her clit which brought a deep groan from Diana. I slipped my hands underneath her butt and lifted them slightly to drive my tongue as deep as possible into her hole. I had never thought of loving another woman. I had never been in the situation, but I knew this wouldn't be my last time. This time, the three of us climaxed.

12