A Slut Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my hand back against Michael to stop him from even moving. It really did hurt. It's didn't kind of hurt, it really hurt. The muscles felt brutally stretched. But even as I thought about the hurt, it began to ease. I released my hand from his hip and as Michael pushed his cock slowly in increments into my tight ass, I groaned loudly and pressed my hand back against him, again. He stopped immediately. My ass and pussy screamed at being so stretched. But in only another few moments the sensation eased. I pressed back slightly myself, taking another couple inches of his cock, then took my hand away from him, used it to brace myself over Jason, and told them both, "Okay."

They both began gently moving inside me. Michael pressing further and further as Jason began short strokes in and out of my pussy. Soon, I felt Michael's hip against my ass. He was all the way in and I gasped out in relief, joy, and amazement. The feeling was incredible. I felt full like I have never felt before. My entire body seemed to be on sensory overload and it was all emanating from the two holes stuffed with cock. The two cocks moved disparately in me. Jason began firmer strokes despite being on the bottom while Michael seemed more tentative, probably reacting to my earlier gasps and feeble responses. The two cocks moving in adjacent sleeves compounded the electric sensation of each, like nerve endings being stimulated in my pussy were shooting through the thin membrane to my ass and back and forth.

I came explosively, wedged between the two men and feeling consumed. Jason wrapped his arms around me and held me to him as my body shook while my moans, groans, and gasps filled the room. Once my body settled, only slightly, they continued until they both came, filling both holes with cum.

The rest of my stay at the resort escalated my experiences. I added the pool to my naked investigation and activities. We played more volleyball, both on the beach and in the pool. And, I did a lot of walking, especially on the beach. I found it amazingly erotic being outside naked so much. My coupling was definitely not 'making love'. We were fucking. We fucked in the sand, pressed up against a tree or bent over a fallen tree, and in the shallows of the gentle surf.

That trip was what I would point to in the future. It was what I would eventually look to as a new baseline of experience and how I might challenge myself even further forward. It was a week of experiences I wasn't sure could be matched. The week's experiences consumed my thoughts while returning home. It wasn't so much that the experiences be exceeded or even matched, but that this trip showed me, proved to me, the woman Ryan had wanted to create, his hotwife, was the woman I was and was happy being. It was the mantle I accepted as me. Now, the issue really was... what do I do with that?

12