A Slut Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took many moments for either one of us to move afterward. My pussy continued to grip him as the last of his semen oozed out and he slowly deflated. But I stayed in place using my pussy to grasp him, to hold him inside for as long as possible. I sighed deeply and his hands softly caressed my back. A 60 year old man and he gave me one of the best fucks.

We were relaxing in my living room. I was cuddled in his arm, our naked bodies pressed into each other as we finished the bottle of wine. I was waiting for his body to recover and soon I would become more aggressive in encouraging that but now we just relaxed. His arm was around me, his hand stroking up and down my upper arm, his fingers extending to graze the side of my breast.

"I spotted a tattoo, is it new?"

I nodded in his arm, remembering the decision when I passed the parlor on one of my sojourns into the small tourist town near the resort on my last day. It was impulsive but after the day and night with Jason and Michael it felt right. It is a simple one but expressive, at least to me. It is a four inch long arrow on the side of my right hip, the point and feathers are brilliant red, the shaft a bright yellow. It is pointing forward.

I squirmed to turn and straddle his lap. I pressed my messy pussy down against him and kissed him on the lips. "I got it just before leaving. Inspired by you, Harold. Our little talk before made quite the impression on me and the resort was exactly what I needed." I kissed him hard, then, "Midway in my stay, I had a thought and asked around." He watched me with a smile. "Yeah ... I thought, what made him think to recommend me to a nude beach resort?" I wiggled my pussy down and felt his cock resurging and I could tell he knew what I was going to say and I knew I wouldn't have to help him with any recovery. "I found one staff woman who remembered you very well." He smiled and pressed his hardening cock up against me. "She blushed as I pulled the encounter out of her."

He smiled, "Which one?"

"You dog, you ..." I raised my hips up and he knew exactly what I intended. He slid his hand underneath and held up his now hard cock. I wiggled against it until it sank into my hole. I looked him in the eyes, his cock head just inside me. "You stud, you." I thrust down over his cock and we both groaned.

12