All Comments on 'A Small Indiscretion Ch. 07'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ultimate troll

People were blasting off the author for not providing enough content in each of the chapters. He trolled them big time by skipping the next one and then folks were complaining abt how irresponsible the guy was.

The ending sucked though. Her cheating and moving on with her life was too out of character for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story up until you revealed that Dave did not sleep with Susan (at least that is what I had gathered) and you had Sherry sleep with Phillip. Dave thought he was a cheater and was punished. Sherry was a cheater and got away with it. That one part ruined the story. Also chapter 5 is missing.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

So, Sherry, little Ms. Morality, for no reason whatsoever, fucks Morrison. Sherry could not know whether Susan would give a rat's ass that Susan's husband was fucking around, and it would've been logical to assume that Susan would not care if he was, because Susan fucked David and told Sherry she told Morrison. But more than that, it was part of Susan and her hubby's plot to upset Dave's marriage. So, brilliant Susan figures, I'll fuck Morrison, that'll get real revenge on that couple!

In a stunning bit of idiocy, Susan then is joined by Ma (!) in driving to a stream to throw out her clothes. Why Ma was needed, only Susan knows. No doubt Susan and Ma spent many an hour debating how the cuckolding of David would provide much needed revenge for his beating. And no, don't burn the clothes, Susan, dump them in a stream, where they'll be far more likely to be found, certainly do not dispose of them in a river, they'd be likely to sink in a river which would almost be a reasonable plan. Could Susan be a bigger moron?

The icing on the cake of this tale had to be when Sherry revealed her betrayal of David to Susan. "Susan, I fucked your husband, and my husband is a better fuck!" Take that! Mission Accomplished. Sherry sure showed Susan. Brilliant, just fucking brilliant. What did Susan accomplish by the Morrison fuck? Well, I guess it inspired her to get naked in a cold stream, and her accomplice, Ma, knows without question that Sherry is a whore, so there is that. Bravo. And Sherry's means of shutting Susan up about it? Mafia will get you. Made perfect sense. I think Sherry should get a doctorate in bizarre reasoning. It was as strange as the quirk of the author to go into so much detail regarding the fucking scene of Sherry and Morrison. Is it Morrison's kid in her belly? Since the author emphasized his squirt into her womb, seems so. Otherwise, why the focus on that detail? So Sherry fucked Morrison to hurt Susan, and took Morrison's child to hurt Dave? Excellent. A wonderfully misguided effort by all. Twist upon ludicrous twist.

In short, this tale was not a favorite of mine. I did appreciate the lack of Chapter 5, at least it left to my imagination the horrors Stella apparently endured. For Stella's sake, I think she needs to fuck Morrison, too, to exact an equally cunning revenge on Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bobareeno succinctly summed up this weird story. sherry has issues and not those related to her "irish" background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never can understand what goes on In the minds of delusional authors...

Why did Sherry have to become Gina and fuck Phillip? Made no sense whatso ever?

Well who knows what the author gets his rocks off on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After 6 straight 5 stars this is a 1 star!! Crappy end[ng Way too pacifist for even the Dali Lama! I agree with the commentators that Sherry with Phil makes ZERO sense. If you had some one come in and remove the perverts prick it would have made sense, but why not use a stronger drug to put him under far faster. Just seems like a Martin stupid ray of the greatest magnitude struck you head on. I will not read any more of your stories because I do not read to feel cheated and you like to cheat people.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago
Excellent!

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s, through and through.

Funny to read all the outraged comments about Sherry setting up Phil. Stupid outrage, trolls actively seeking nit noid stupid details.

Stunning story. Detailed, emotive, great plot! This is great writing. Free, too!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

The story was good until you had Sherry fuck Phil. She did not need to do that to wim. That was OTT to the max.

All of Sherry’s outrage at Dave cheating was totally hypocritical now she is the cheater with a secret she cannot divulge. At lease Dave was honest and took responsibility for what he did. Sherry on the other hand is now a liar and a cheater. And, Ma, l am speechless at her complicity in the travesty ending.

You Alex fucked this story right up ruined it.

You were heading to a well earned 5/5, but instead get a 1/5. Deservedly so too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was actually being achieved by Sherry by fucking Phil? I doubt it added any value tonthe story...infact it detracted enourmously and brough Sherry doen to the slut level..which she had managed to keep the high ground till then...

So in the end no one comes out smelling of roses!....

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonover 1 year ago

A waste of time.

Sherry is as stupid as they come.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

....."She had forgiven him!"??? And that she fucked Phil, who's to forgive?

Your story makes little sense. A protagonist who is tricked into an affair and a wife who becomes a whore! For what reason?

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

What a stupid whore of a wife

lemonsqueezielemonsqueezie9 months ago

That Sherry is some kind of hypocrite, isn't she? Keeps whining about Dave fucking another woman and then she goes and fucks Phil in the nastiest way. I don't care about the morality of it, it just feels so out of character for her. She could have hired an escort or some kind of operative to do the "Phil fucking" for her. Why do it herself? She ends up being a worse cheat than her husband, especially since she obviously planned to keep it a secret from him. Dave was honest with her, at least.

stoneman1234stoneman12345 months ago

Never mind the trolls, nicely written story without paragraph upon paragraph describing what a dick, a pussy and two mouths can do. I would love to have the ability to write as well at you, so please keep at it. What happened to part 5 by the way.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy594 months ago

Outstanding storytelling.

Lector78Lector78about 1 month ago

Odias tu historia y a tus protagonistas, pero sobre todo es ilógica y absurdo todo el capítulo, no hay razón para que Sherry tenga sexo con Phil, bastaba contratar una Escort y ¡con la complicidad de la madre de Dave!, ya no recuerdo si Phil uso condon si no, Dave además de doblemente cornudo, criaria al hijo de Phil. La historia es buena y tiene un buen desarrollo al comienzo, más este capítulo es una burla a toda la historia y, no era necesario este absurdo planteamiento, estoy seguro que más de uno de los lectores, haría un mejor final que haga honor a esta buena historia.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous