All Comments on 'A Small Indiscretion Ch. 07'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A sad let down.

She had all she needed to bring them down, why would she fuck the asshole?

Hire a whore not become one.

Is the child really Daves?

No real physical revenge. It would have been better if Sherry had released the video of the connected politician. Then there could have been some broken legs for both Phil and Susan. Then Shery would also have been true to her job, exposing injustice.

So close to being a 5, then she cheats and what ? Evens the score?

edwusaedwusaabout 9 years ago
Bad Ending. Saw It Coming.

Poor Dave. Married to that. I understand the symmetry -- too bad the author wanted a character who would sink to the level of the enemy. Completely unnecessary. Hardly inevitable. Not interesting or surprising or fun. So many other satisfactory resolutions are possible. I am glad I waited to the end of the series to check it out -- I would have been really annoyed to wait for each installment just be served up this sour dish at the end.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 9 years ago
It was a solid 3* until this chapter.

Now a 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible Disappointment

The last chapter was so disappointing and completely disjointed from the characters and plot line of the balance of the story. You took a solid female character who used her brains and turned her into a cliche woman who had to degrade her morals to win. I think I understand why but it did not fit and was lazy writing, like introducing an unknown character at the end of a story just to be able to close it up. Damn shame!

LJafoLJafoabout 9 years ago
nope

i enjoyed it up until Sherry fucked Phil, stupid stupid stupid ending.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverabout 9 years ago
Wasn't quite sure

Why Sherry wouldn't just hire a call girl to seduce Susan's husband. Why do it herself (with all the disguise silliness)? Doing it herself changed the character from a smart, ethical woman into a woman willing to brake her marriage vows, without really needing to, in order to get revenge. Either she was far more morally ambivalent then she appeared to be, in which case why the outrage at her husband, or she was to stupid to consider using a call girl, which didn't fit with being an ace reporter. Her actions would have been more sensical if you had should her thoughts in the beginning to have been more predatory and territorial about her husband. A colder, fiercer internal dialog, more practical and less Pollyannish would have harbingered her actions and personality at the end of the story. It would also have made her a stronger and more interesting character.

I've enjoyed you work in the past and will undoubtedly enjoy your work in the future, this one...not your best effort. We do appreciate all the work you authors put into your stories and I look forward to the next piece you might be offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really low

that had to be one of the worst endings I have ever read in a story . Dave admits that he screwed up by maybe fucking Susan but can't you for sure because he can't remember nothing, but Sherry goes out and fucks around with her boss and then fucks Susan's husband and doesn't think twice about it. worse than Dave own mother was part of it.what worthless piece of shit all around.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
Agree totally with Lonewolf3307

Pathetic ending to an overdrawn story. And this from an author who had done much better in the past. The ending was telegraphed in the first chapter. And the scene with Phil and Sherry in this chapter was pointless, unnecessary and reduced the whole story to pointless claptrap.

I don't normally vote, but I'm giving this one a 2. The only reason it doesn't get 1 star is out of respect for earlier works by the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really odd how you used Sherry; her actions made no sense.

So Sherry and Dave's mother conspired to seduce Phil, Sue's husband, just to (hopefully) piss off Sue? How could Sherry know that Phil and Sue did not have an open marriage? How could Sherry be sure Sue would divorce Phil since Phil is the bread winner and Sue is a selfish greedy whore anyway? Was Sherry really seeking a revenge fuck with Phil because Dave fucked Sue? And was Sherry pregnant before she fucked Phil, or could Phil be the father of Sherry's child? Will Sherry fuck other men in the future when it furthers some plan or agenda she has? What will happen when someday Dave learns he is not a DNA match for his second born child?

And how can I rate your story very high when it raises more questions than it answers?

This was a very challenging plot, which I have to say you executed poorly. It made sense initially, but then got contrived and stupid. I hope you try again, but give the actions of your characters more thought and logical analysis. Sherry starts out being a morally outraged wife, and ends up being a vengeful manipulative lying whore. So now we are to assume she goes back to being a virtuous loyal wife? She now knows sex can be used to achieve goals without emotional entanglement. I think Dave is the one who is going to end up really being fucked.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 9 years ago
What an absolutely dispicable ending...

... to a convoluted, long, and way too often boring story. Why you saw the necessity for Sherry to show her inner whore is beyond me. For someone so sanctimonious about poor Dave's infidelity, she didn't seem fazed one tiny bit by, first, getting naked with her boss and, finally, screwing Dave's nemesis. I say Sherry, not Susan, is the real cheating whore in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
garbage

As much as the previous chapters of this story ( I use that term loosely) had its characters acting in the most ridiculous and logical ways, this chapter is so nonsensical its like it was written by someone who didn't even bother to read the previous 6 chapters. I know I wish I hadn't.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
May i suggest

to some of you to read the story again ? susan for starters isn't daves wife but sherry is,it's obvious you mixed up the caracters......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

She is a righteous "whore" now too?

Decent writing but rather convoluted and it dragged on and on

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 9 years ago
So, Sherry is so bothered by Susan's hypocrisy and so in love...

...with Dave that she cheats on him again and fails to warn him of the attack. Hmmm....yeah. Nice set-up otherwise, though. When is she going to show any degree of awareness of her own hypocrisy? I don't judge much, but her brazen lack of perspective is alarming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You forgot to have Phil twirl his mustache!

Man, how much cartoon melodrama can you cram into 7 fairly short chapters. This latest one is sooo too much. Without even the standard complaints about poor grammar and the bad Hinglish dialog and misogyny you still get a guy who thinks he might be interviewed by some superstar journalist who looks on him in awe... for being a flunky for a construction company. Along with that we end with a gala replete with long speeches and presentations for what now? A housing project that might have ground breaking sometime in the near future? REally?

too too much about nothing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
I Get It

A classic good against evil tale. It's just that the good did some evil things to achieve their goal. As a whole the series was a little long but the final resolution finished quite well. As the saying goes, "All's well that ends well."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous