A Small Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple seconds, I felt the ball touch my glans, and I popped my eyes open. "That's it for the wand itself," I said, letting go of my erection and watching it bounce under the extra weight of the wand. "Next is the piercing." I picked up the small bar with a threaded end and looked at where the threaded hole likely was on the wand compared to my piercing hole. I popped the end of the bar into my frenulum, and after spinning the wand and adjusting its depth a few times, I managed to connect the two pieces, eliciting an "Aha!" from me. I finished screwing them together and stood up to face Ian, my erection bobbing in front of me, big silver sphere on the end and all.

Ian looked suitably impressed. "That's awesome, dude. I would never have thought of something like that." I had expected him to come have a closer look like last time, but he remained on the bean bag, in the same position as before. I guess, given how last time ended, that he's probably right to avoid a repeat incident.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool. I wear mine pretty much all the time. It makes peeing way easier, even if it can be slightly uncomfortable under my clothes sometimes."

Ian just looked at my dick expectantly, glancing up at me once with a knowing smile before immediately going back to watching my hard-on.

"Ooooh no," I said, realizing what he was waiting for. "I am not going to piss in the living room."

"I mean, you don't have to," Ian replied. "But I still don't really believe that thing can be peed through." He pivoted his tack. "Just grab the vase!" he said with a snicker.

I thought for a second and almost decided against it, but I was just horny enough to bypass my normal shyness. Ah, fuck it. I retrieved the vase from the kitchen sink and came back to the living room, where I plunked my now half-hard dick into the mouth of the vase. Ian kept watching as I slowly relaxed, feeling my lower abdominal muscles loosening. I felt piss start to filter into the base of my cock, and a second later it came jetting out of the end of the wand, spraying quite hard against the glass. "The wand isn't as wide as my urethra, obviously, so the velocity of the stream goes up by quite a bit," I said in explanation.

Ian continued to gape at it the entire time I was emptying my bladder. I finally felt myself nearing empty, and the stream slowly petered out, the last few drops lingering on the wand head. I pulled my dick out of the steaming vase, letting it flop down without thinking. It smacked painfully into my ballsack, and I grunted. Out of the habit of letting that down carefully, apparently.

I took a minute to empty the vase into the toilet and headed back to the living room. Ian was still in the same position. I flopped onto the couch and said, "Welp, that was it. The prince's wand." I lifted my now completely flaccid dick, showing the jewelry.

"That's pretty sick, man. Definitely seems nicer than having to sit to pee all the time, that's for sure," he said. "Can you also... you know?" he said slyly, causing my jaw to drop open.

I swallowed hard. Something else got hard.

Really hard.

"Cum?" I croaked out.

Ian's only response was to grin, and I realized he just watched my dick go from flaccid to hard as rock in all of two seconds just from his suggesting the idea of cumming.

"You... you want me to cum?" I swallowed again.

Ian looked indecisive for a second, pressing his lips together and breaking eye contact. Then with a resigned sigh, he rolled onto his back, upper and lower body this time. And as he landed flat, his hard dick slapped up against his belly. Long and thick, his flawless foreskin half hooding his ruddy clock head.

"Ohhh—f—fuuuuck," came the animal moan from me. Then, I saw it: a smear of precum on his ab where the tip of his dick had slapped him. And the huge wet spot on the bean bag where his dick had been leaking profusely for the last fifteen minutes.

And suddenly everything was too much for me. A building, crushing grip of pleasure settled in my crotch. I managed to choke out, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna fucking nut." Ian's eyes went wide, and his mouth dropped open. My eyes hooded as waves of pleasure rippled across my body, culminating in a geyser. My cock jumped, and suddenly a jet of cum came rocketing out of it, spraying through my jewelry and onto the table, next to the bean bag. The audible noise of it spraying the table drove me wild, and the next shot flew halfway across the room, drops of cum raining across the floor. I was cumming so hard it felt like I was pissing, with huge jets of cum filling my dick before spraying the room, table, Ian, and anything else nearby.

I looked at Ian, who was cranking his dick, with long, hard strokes. Fuck. He got hit by another cumshot from my pulsing dick, and suddenly he gave a primal yell as cum began flying out of his cock in tiny spurts, not even visible in the pools of my cum all over Ian. My orgasm seemed to almost intensify as we came together, our growls and fluids mixing.

I gasped for breath as my orgasm subsided. Ian gasped as well, but it occurred to me that the reason might be because he couldn't breathe through all the cum. I shook my dick, the last couple drops of cum flying off, and then reached for the washcloth on Ian's table. He was spread eagle on the bean bag, covered in cum and breathing hard, eyes still shut. The sun glinted off of the liquid, almost making it look like his perfectly sculpted body was sparkling. He was beautiful.

I grabbed the washcloth and said, "Here," chuckling as I began wiping the pools of cum off of him. Apologetically, I said, "My cumshots can be a little messy as it is; I was half afraid you were going to drown."

Ian's laugh was muffled by another pass of the washcloth, and he followed up with, "I mean, I pretty much did. I definitely held my breath for a good thirty seconds out of fear that I would inhale right as a shot hit me in the face."

I was especially careful cleaning his still-hard cock, barely making contact. Once I'd gotten it dry, I reached down and rubbed it a couple of times with my finger. The feeling of his hot skin stretched tight over his hard dick—but in such a tiny form factor—was both familiar and entirely new, and I was fascinated by the feeling.

Ian cleared his throat, causing me to look up from his cock. His knowing grin was like crack to me, feeding my heart and sending my brain spinning. "I think you got it clean, dude," he quipped, and then bounced his dick at me a couple of times. I gave him an affectionate smirk in return, pulling my lips into my teeth to keep from beaming at him like a dork.

With a grunt of effort, Ian hopped up from the bean bag and walked closer to me. My flagging erection hung just over his table, and he reached out his arms and said, "Guess I don't need to worry about it being weird to touch this anymore, huh?" He ran his hand along the silver sphere at the end of the wand, and then onto my cock head. He slid his hand to the underside, rubbing my perineum like the neck of a prize stallion. I gave him a soft, horse-like snort and flexed my dick, and he laughed.

With a huge effort, Ian lifted the entire thing into a bear-hug, giving the underside of my glans a lick. He also grabbed the piercing rod and gave it a couple of gentle jiggles, sending soft waves of pleasure through my shaft.

I said, "Alright, so... I know I said after pissing that that was the prince's wand, but uh... THAT was the prince's wand." Ian and I both laughed.

"I love it! It's awesome!" Ian said, hugging my cock again. I couldn't immediately think of how to respond, and the slight gap in conversation caused an almost immediate awkward silence—the kind caused by two people in an intimate situation they weren't expecting. I laughed again, this time with some awkward nervousness, and Ian echoed it, dropping my dick. Which immediately swung down and smacked me in the balls.

"Hnnng!" I groaned, my hand snapping to my crotch and cradling my scrotum.

"Ooof, jesus, dude. I hadn't even thought about how the wand would... you know," he said. I noticed the absence of any actual apology, however, and made a 'yes, continue' sort of hand motion as my mouth twitched in amusement. Ian looked slightly annoyed, but also realized his misstep. "Oh, and I'm sorry."

I smiled again. "There we go. But also, please, no need to apologize. Even if you'd been your regular size you might not have realized how the weight would affect it. And besides, I smacked myself in the balls with it less than two minutes ago. It also wasn't that bad of a hit, honestly."

Ian chuckled. "Well, in that case, apology rescinded." I gave him a withering look, but my amused smirk stole any edge it could have conveyed. He blew a small raspberry at me in response and spun on his heel, walking back to the bean bag. Right before tossing himself onto it, he stopped.

"Ew," he said, looking at the damp spots all over the microfiber where cum had been wiped off of it.

I gave a wry grimace. "Yeah, I'm... probably going to need to buy her a new one of those." Ian snorted.

"Yeah, probably," he said with a chuckle. "In the meantime, I would love to have my sitting spot back... any way to clean it, you think?"

I thought for a second. "Mmm. If I'm buying her a new one anyway, I don't think we need to worry about it. It'll dry."

"But—"

"Nope," I interrupted. "It's not that bad. Just a little damp. You're not wearing clothes anyway, and it's in the sun. Give it five minutes and you won't even notice."

Ian grumbled, but did turn and flop onto the bag. "Smells like a brothel."

I snorted. "What is this, eighteen seventy-four? Are we going to the saloon after?" Ian pointedly avoided eye contact, his only response being some grumbling about how brothels and saloons still existed.

I sat down on the couch and hung over the arm. "So, uh... not to poke the elephant in the room."

Ian sighed. "Yeah, I know." I expected him to continue further, but he just sat there, eyes deadlocked in a stare into oblivion, which was apparently located at the top of our vaulted ceilings. I cleared my throat. "I know," he repeated. Then a couple seconds later he continued, "I honestly don't know what's up. I've never been with a guy, and never been attracted to you—"

My wounded look was only somewhat in jest, and he lifted a placating hand as he continued, "Not specifically, that is; I recognized that you were attractive, I just... wasn't into it." He reached down and jiggled his now-flaccid dick at me. "That has, uh... apparently changed. I was throwing wood every thirty seconds from standing in front of you naked, and I almost came on the bean bag while you were using the sounding rod."

I gaped at him. "Aha! I knew it! I could have sworn there were at least three times when I saw you rock hard, but I kept second guessing myself!"

He grinned, the expression containing a hint of self-deprecating humor. "Yeah... I think there's a good chance I'm bi. Well... yeah, that was dumb. I'm definitely bi. And to some extent I've wondered before, but had always desperately repressed it, since I thought it was wrong. Apparently running around naked in front of you took care of that little problem," he said wryly.

He frowned. "But really... I think a lot of the reason I treated you so badly was because I was so afraid of that part of me. This wasn't, um... wasn't the first time I've gotten a boner near you," he confessed. I gasped quietly in a joking manner, but I was actually surprised. "I've definitely thrown wood before when catching you walking somewhere in your underwear. You have a, uh..." He blushed. "A really hot ass."

I blushed a bit as well, and arched my back, raising my bare ass to where he could see it before I shook it at him. His eyes widened at the view, and I thought I saw his cock stir slightly. "Yeah, please do that again when I'm back to normal size. See what happens," he said, his tone equally lascivious as it was threatening. His penis had definitely gotten thicker.

I stared at him, and he stared back. For a few moments we were the only two beings in existence, tiny sparks drenched in sunlight, ready to ignite.

My voice was husky when I said, "I um... I really want to kiss you right now." A tiny smile danced across Ian's face. "But I have no idea how that would work," I said, chuckling.

He shrugged nonchalantly. "Eh, we can go there once I'm back."

"Yeah," I replied, trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice.

He rolled toward me, propping his head up with his hand again. "So, you, uh... ready for round two?" He tugged his dick as he said it, and his shaft began to lengthen. I gulped and felt a rumble of arousal run along the root of my cock.

"Maaaybe," I said. I started unscrewing my prince's wand. "Let me take this off this time."

He stood up from the bean bag, his semi-erection bouncing in front of him. "Hey, lemme on the couch for a minute."

I considered refusing on principle, but my own chubbed dick had other ideas. I languidly reached one hand toward him, the other occupied with stroking my penis. He hopped onto my hand and immediately dropped to all fours, where he humped my palm with one long stroke, looking exactly like a stripper. The wet warmth of his tiny glans being exposed to my skin as his foreskin was dragged backward by friction made me wild. I groaned and pulled my hand back to the couch, depositing him on my stomach.

I pulled the tube portion of the wand out of my hard dick and tossed it aside as he turned and sauntered toward my crotch, walking across my abs and showing me his own amazing ass. When he reached my dick, he swung around it like a stripper pole, which got a laugh out of me. He grinned.

"Hey, put a little lube on this thing," he said. He then licked the ridge of my glans. I could barely feel it due to the size difference, but it turned me on regardless. I followed his request and dripped a bit of lube onto the top of my now raging erection.

He stood on his toes and swiped the cool liquid with his arms, bringing it down to where he could swirl and rub it all over my dick. The feeling of his tiny—but strong—body rubbing against my erection was incredible, and entirely unique: I'd never felt anything like it before.

Once he had the lube spread around, he embraced my dick playfully and began sliding his own stiff cock up and down against mine. Frotting, by definition, but I was absolutely positive that no one had ever frotted like this before. Waves of pleasure slid languidly along my shaft with each long stroke of his tiny, rock hard dick.

Ian groaned, clearly also enjoying his ministrations. He shifted so that he was behind my dick and reached up, hooking his hands into my piercing hole. He pulled down a couple times and then peeked around my dick to ask, "Does that hurt at all? Can I pull pretty hard?"

I half-grunted, half-moaned at him and said, "Yeah, it feels really good. If you were pulling it up, you could maybe pull hard enough to hurt, but pulling down like that it has a lot more structural integrity."

That was all the invitation he had needed, apparently. I felt him jump up and straddle my shaft, his strong thighs gripping and slipping against the lubed surface, his grip on my frenular hole the only thing keeping him from sliding down. He started humping my shaft again as he hung from my piercing, the motion causing pleasure both on my shaft and my frenulum.

"Fuuuuuck," I heard Ian say from behind my cock.

"Good?" I asked breathily.

His grunted reply of, "Understatement—hnng fuuuck," sent another pulse of pleasure through my abdomen. "It's so smooth and soft. And hot, too." Each thrust from Ian yanked on my piercing hole, causing an amazing stretching feeling.

I reached out and grabbed the end of my dick, pulling it down to be flush with my belly and dragging Ian along with it. He yelped as he started to slide off, but recovered to straddling my shaft like a log, where he continued humping me. I set my hand at the base of my cock to hold it down. "You wanna try something neither of us has ever done before?" I asked, my voice thick with arousal.

Ian grinned wickedly in response. "Hop off and come around to my tip," I instructed. He began to oblige, but then slid along my entire shaft instead, stopping at my frenulum.

"Can I... can I fuck your PA?" he asked, looking up and into my eyes—his own burning with arousal.

I nodded. "Oh. I was gonna have you sound/fuck me, but that works too," I replied. "I think you're probably the perfect size for either."

He angled himself downward and plunged his huge-but-tiny dick into mine, sliding perfectly into the hole and into my urethra. He began long-dicking my piercing, and I gasped softly. "Fuck that's good. Oooh fuck," I moaned. Ian reached down with his hands and slid his fingers into my actual dickhole, gripping the soft flesh and using it as leverage. He increased his pace, fucking in and out of my dick, his thick thighs wrapped hard around my shaft, shimmying back and forth and squeezing as he thrusted.

After a minute of him hammering my penis with his own, I could feel that I was getting close. The friction on my frenulum and the impact of his cock on the inside wall of my urethra were both driving me wild, and I needed to blow again. "Iaaaan..." I moaned out. He responded by increasing his pace yet again.

A few seconds later the increased speed began driving me over the edge, and I felt a jittery tightness form at the base of my dick. The pleasure from Ian fucking me was amazing, but also gentle, which made the orgasm build slower than usual, almost like it wasn't quite going to happen. I felt like I was going to spin off the face of the earth as the cum built up. I growled out, "Oh, FUCK," and suddenly I was blowing my load, waves of cum spraying out of my cock and drenching me from chin to navel, making loud splattering noises against my skin.

"Fuck, Corey... I can feel your cum rushing past my cock oh fuuuuck!" He whined the last word and shoved into my hole one last time, squeezing his eyes shut and moaning loudly as he began shooting his own load to mix with the huge cumshots rocketing out of my dick and spraying all over me and the back of the couch.

My orgasm subsided more quickly this time, given how little time there had been between the two. I slumped hard against the couch, my breathing labored. "Holy shitballs." A gasping Ian—already laughing—allowed himself to slide off the side of my shaft, his own erection popping out of my piercing hole, before flopping onto his back on my lower belly.

His laugh subsided to a winded chuckle, and he said, "Good god, Corey." He took a second to breathe heavily before continuing, "I've never cum that hard in my life. Not even the time before this," he said with awe in his voice. I lifted my hand up and set a finger on his still-rigid cock and then jiggled it back and forth in a motion that was barely anything to me, but would be like extremely fast stroking for Ian.

Ian squirmed and cackled, "Stop, stop, it's too sensitive!"

I chuckled through my nose and set my hand down next to him. He turned his head to lazily look at it and then hauled himself up, slipping in lube, and finally flopping onto my palm. He rested his head against the soft pad of my thumb and nestled into the cup of my palm, bare ass pressed against my skin. He folded his hands on his belly and closed his eyes.

I curled my fingers around and gently massaged his pec with one finger. He moan-sighed, the noise trailing off at the end in a way that told me he was getting ready to fall asleep in the warm sun. I settled back further onto the plush leather cushions of the couch and allowed myself to do the same, drifting into a warm oblivion where all that mattered was my palm cradling the soft beat of Ian's heart.