A "Small" Obsession

Story Info
My obsession with chastity cage play, and the consequences.
2.3k words
4.4
16.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife4u2use
wife4u2use
15 Followers

I used to not obsess about dick size...Then one day I came across a chastity story that got me going. You may have read it "Good Things come in small packages?" Anyways, it's about a man who has an FLR and they start to have Chasity play. After several months the wife notices that his dick is shrinking. The couple keeps at it and eventually, he is reduced to a three‐inch cock, and she is a dominating hot wife.

Why wouldn't you lose a few loads over a story like that, right? Well, I started wondering what it would feel like and started surfing the net to see if you could shrink your dick. I went a little crazy. I would measure my dick (6.5 in. at the time) and I would jerk off with Preparation H, surf chastity blogs, and even sign on to tumbler and BDSMLR. Nothing was happening so I decided I would get a chastity cage. I was able to sneak the package past my wife; she didn't know about my obsession...yet. The cage was awkward at first, but I got used to it.

I work from home during the winter and am away for up to 10 days in a row during the summer. When I am home, we sleep in separate beds because I snore, but have sex on weekends...you know we have been married for 16 years, so what do you expect.

Things continued as normal, me looking at penis-shrinking posts, she not suspecting anything. It didn't hurt that it was summer, and I was gone most of the time. While away I would wear the cage 24‐7, and when home I would wear it during the work week and take it off on the weekends. I knew it was a dangerous game, but I didn't care. By the end of the summer, I had become complacent in my routine.

I had started to see the results of being caged long‐term. Besides the loss of 3/4 of an inch, it was also harder to get it up. This led to some weekends where I ended up having to go down on my wife's pussy while I stroked my penis to get it hard.

My wife must have noticed because after a while she started stroking me before we started to fool around. She also started to push my head down to get me to lick her pussy more often. In the back of my mind, I wondered if it was because my cock was getting smaller.

Of course, this did not stop me and I bought another, smaller cage. Life was good, I was living my fantasy surfing porn, etc., and watching my penis shrink.

Winter, and me being home all the time made things difficult on occasion. I also still had issues getting it up in bed, but my wife was almost to the point of just wanting oral sex. Then one weekend things changed. By this time, I had lost over an inch and a half.

One day I was having sex with my wife and was able to get hard enough to slip in her pussy. I was a little shocked at how loose she felt. Sure, she had had two kids, but wow, I could barely feel anything. I was thrusting furiously trying to get something going when she said it..."I think you slipped out?" I knew I was still in her, and when she went to put it back in she just went "oh," not the oh as in you are rocking my world, but oh, you are in me and I just can't feel you. I immediately lost it and dumped a load into her.

She didn't miss a beat and just pushed my head down so she could finish herself off. It was my first cream pie where I hadn't initiated it. By the time she got off, I had thoroughly cleaned her out. She went to the bathroom to clean up, but when she came back, she kissed me and said thank you for taking care of me down there. I wasn't sure if she meant getting her off or cleaning her up. The next couple of weekends told me it was cleaning her up!

By Christmas, I had shrunk another half inch and started to thin out in the Middle of my shaft. I figured it was because my dick was getting squeezed. I was still having sex regularly, but I could tell my wife was getting frustrated with my inability to get it up right away and my diminishing size.

She got more aggressive in bed. She would sit on my face while stroking my penis; and when she mounted me, she would occasionally let out a "really?" or "seriously?" She would grind on me in desperation. A few times we tried doggie style, but my dick‐head barely got past her pussy lips. On those occasions, she would say, "you better do better than that!" Every time she complained about my size, I would cum in a few seconds, after which she would tell me to clean up my mess and get her off.

By the end of winter, I was down to around four inches and was barely able to get hard. My wife was becoming more erratic with sex. It didn't increase or decrease substantially, but she would want multiple organisms when we had sex.

She also bought a vibrator, which surprised me because I had bought her one earlier in our marriage and she threw it away. The one she bought was around 8 inches long and thick.

The first time she used it with me was wild. The reason I say first time with me is that over the month before she involved me, I heard her quietly moaning at night while I was in the other bedroom.

When she did use it with me it was a weekend morning. She was sitting on my face again, but I felt her shifting around. The next thing I knew, I felt the fake cock head push passed my lips and plunge into her pussy.

She immediately moaned and said, "finally I am getting what I need!" She also shifted position so that my mouth was on her ass, and I could feel her working the dildo in and out of herself furiously. I could tell she was getting close, and then she told me to keep licking. The last time I had reamed her she was drunk, and this wasn't a request . . . So, I got to work. Her orgasm almost broke my nose.

When she came down, she got off my face and said, "I guess you want some relief too, at least your hard," she then sat on my dick facing away from me. I was shocked by how little I could feel. I think she was a little shocked too because the next thing I knew she pushed the dildo back into her pussy! I couldn't believe it, then she let out a sigh and said that she could finally feel my dick in her. This didn't last long because I came within seconds of hearing her say that. After I came, her dildo pushed me out, but that didn't stop her.

She got on her back and continued to pump her pussy. She then looked at me and told me to clean up my mess. It was surreal licking around her pussy as she kept pumping the dildo in and out. It made a sloppy mess, but I was able to get her clean as a whistle, and she had another orgasm! This became the new normal for us.

By spring I was under four inches. I was the same length "hard" as I was soft at the beginning of this journey. Spring also brought another change. I bought a new, smaller, cage . . . but it was shipped from China, and I didn't know when it would arrive. Long story short, my wife got the package before I did. I don't know what she thought when she opened it, but the weekend it came, the kids were suddenly going to be sleeping over at their friend's house. After the kids left and I had cleaned up the kitchen, my wife called me into the bedroom.

As I walked to the bedroom, I thought she couldn't be too mad, but when I entered, I had my doubts. My wife was standing in the middle of the room. She had on a pair of black panties, a black lace bra, stockings, and a pair of black leather thigh‐high boots. I was stunned, to say the least, she held in her hand the new cage and asked me what I was thinking. As you could imagine, I stammered and then quietly told her it was a chastity cage, and that I had been wearing one for the past year.

This of course prompted her to tell me to strip and show her, which I did. She then asked if I got off on being locked up among other things. I tried to explain why I was wearing the cage, but I don't think she got it. Despite, the situation, her in her outfit and me being exposed to her got me super horny.

Finally, my wife got exasperated and said "fine, you want to be in chastity, you will be in chastity...take that off and put this one on." I got the key and took off my old cage. When my penis was exposed, she stifled a laugh and said "it's not like your dick has satisfied me . . . It's so small compared to this." At this point I realized that she had her dildo in her other hand it was surreal, and I lost it and came right there.

She laughed again, this time not trying to hide it and just said "Jeezeus, really? You must get off on having a small dick?" She then tossed me the new cage and walked over to the bed telling me to shave my tinny dick before putting the cage on. She then started playing with her toy and I went to do as I was told. This new cage was a little different, it was small, but it also had a urethral tube. When I slipped the tube in it hit my prostrate and I just kept leaking cum, it was wild!

When I returned to our bed, my wife must have gotten off several times. She told me to get my head down by her pussy and "watch how a real dick fucks a pussy." this was another first, she never talked dirty. With my head by her pussy, she proceeded to pound the "dick" into her. When she was done her pussy was red, with her lips hanging and a large gape.

She then took off my cage and told me to get hard, if I could and to fuck her. I was able to get it up and stuck my little dick into her. Needless to say, I couldn't tell if I was in her, and my wife made it amply apparent that the feeling (or lack thereof) was mutual. She kept up the SPH until I came and then sat on my head grinding onto my face until she came again.

As spring progressed things became routine, my wife continued to be in charge of my key and my orgasms. She allows me to clean myself once a week (45 minutes total), and I took that opportunity to measure myself. At this point, I needed to put a penis plug or sound in to get an accurate measure though. Before Summer began, I measured about three and a quarter inches.

Summer was busy and because of work, I averaged about one and a half hours free a month because I was on the road 10 days, followed by four days off from June until October. Needless to say, I was horny on my days off. During that time my wife would taunt me and ask me how much my penis had shrunk since I started wearing a cage. When I replied three inches, she would laugh and call me a loser with a tinny dick.

She eventually became dissatisfied with her eight‐inch dick and made me go to the local porn shop to get a larger one. On a whim, I got an 11‐inch black dildo. When I gave it to her, she looked me in the eyes and said "so you want me to ruin my pussy on a big black cock?" I about came after hearing that.

She told me to lie down and watch as her new black dick fucked her. She took her pants and panties off put the dildo on my forehead and pushed it into her pussy. It went in easier than I would have thought and after a while, she had wedged her asshole on my nose. She then said that maybe it was time for the real thing and asked how I would like to clean her freshly fucked pussy. I didn't know what to say, which she took as a yes. My wife started taunting me about that too on my days off.

At the end of October, the smaller cage had done a job on my dick. I was three inches long.

When my wife saw this, she laughed and said, "that settles it."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant, but a few days ago I received an email from amazon that my order had shipped. I hadn't ordered anything, so I clicked on the link, and in my shopping cart was a new cage and a strap-on.

I asked my wife when she ordered them and why.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "since you have such a small dick you need a new cage, and I want you to know what it is like to be penetrated by a real dick." I about blew my load, and I asked if this was an early Christmas gift, she said yes and added that I needed to get her a gift now. She then pulled up an interracial dating web page and told me to go shopping.

wife4u2use
wife4u2use
15 Followers