A Snapshot of Molly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Granted your skinny butt needs all of the nourishment that I can give you, but I've got a better choice for that."

I got her out of the shower and let her dress into shorts and a t-shirt for breakfast and changed into casual clothes myself. She was shocked to see that I had moved quite a few of my own clothes into her closet and one of the drawers of her dresser. I didn't let her start questioning me, but I hurried her now into the kitchen to fix our breakfast.

Mary, to put things frankly, was very bad cook and couldn't even do a full Sunday breakfast properly without constant direction and supervision. Left on her own, she didn't seem to cook at all. The most I had been able to find in her trash when searching previously was some microwaveable TV dinner boxes, which were probably purged up afterwards. Didn't she learnanythingat all from her step-mother? Probably not, she seems to have started her rebellion early and stuck with it long after common sense would have told her to quit.

Well it was about time that she learned, and I taught her how to do pancakes, bacon and eggs to my personal satisfaction. The eating of breakfast itself became another issue. I gave her just one pancake, an egg and slice of bacon for her to start with, and after I repeated glared at her and told her that none of us were going anywhere until she had eaten all of it, and eventually she did.

Since her starved stomach was so trained by now to throw up its contents at just the thought now of purging, she soon had to run for the bathroom to throw up.

"No problem" I told her, "There is plenty of breakfast left" and I once again sat her down in front of another pancake, egg and piece of bacon and forced her to eat them. She held this lot down a bit longer but didn't quite make it to the hall bathroom before throwing up again on the wooden floors of the hallway. Here was where I almost made a fatal mistake.

While getting the cleaning supplies, I took my eyes off of her for about a full minute, which was at least thirty second too long. Underneath a bar of soap I discovered that she had hidden a razor blade and with trembling hands she was trying to extract it but I caught her hand as she was about to bring it down on her wrists. There was a bit of a struggle but a starved eighty pound woman was no match for any strong and healthy man and I easily took it away from her.

She began to cry and screamed that she wanted to die, "Why won't you let me die?" and I let her cry in my arms for a very long time.

"You have greatly disappointed me. Come back to the table and finish your breakfast". I told her with my saddest expression on my face.

I refastened her cuffs behind her back and told her that they would stay at all times when she was out of my sight until I felt I could trust her again. With her sitting in her chair once more, I slowly fed her small pieces of her third breakfast and it seemed as if her stomach would accept it this time. The plan was for four to five small meals a day for her until she got used to eating again. She wouldn't like it, but tough shit.

After breakfast she again became quite sullen with me and demanded to know why I had intruded into her life. The answer that "I was her new Master now and that her approval or disapproval was of absolutely no importance to me" didn't sit well with her at all.

She liked it even less when we began a room-to-room full search for more "contraband". I allowed her the opportunity to reveal where any additional cutting supplies might be hidden without any punishment, but she refused to speak. Fine, I had found several of her smaller stashes yesterday and I spent the morning dragging and frog marching her around by a leash on her collar from room to room exposing stashes of hidden Exacto knives and razor blades.

Soon she owed me another sixty whacks (ten per blade) and I stripped her and gave each butt cheeks thirty whacks and helped her to dress again. I warned her that any additional blades I found would now cost her twenty each in the future, and I would also hang her from a large hook in the middle of the living room with the curtains and windows wide open while I gave her that punishment.

It was about noontime now, and we had a lot of work to do. We visited three separate big chain camera shops while I bought all of the equipment I would need for the new photo lab at the club, and placed orders for two larger automated photo and video to DVD conversion machines that would need to be delivered later in the week. The trunk and backseat were now pretty much full so it was time to head back to The Club and start getting things installed.

It took us about eight trips to get all of the new equipment into the lab room from the car, I say we, but Mary did all of the porting. The minute we were into the private area to stay I ordered her to strip, which she did at once and I began the now normal routine of checking her over for fresh cuts or other new markings.

Her bright purple bruises from the night before were slightly healed now, and since I had been with her there had been no opportunity for her to cut, but I wanted her to be aware that I didn't trust her one little bit and would be watching herveryclosely.

Once in the lab, I refastened her arms behind her back and ordered her to go fetch us a pair of bottled waters from the bar, she soon returned with two bottles clamped between her teeth. I took a good long swig of mine and held her bottle up to her lips for her to drink. I wanted her kidneys good and hydrated to help with the stress of her body adjusting to food again, in the next four hours I made her drink five full bottles of water, plus a soda that was part of her small afternoon snack at 3 p.m., which she held down well.

I was almost done getting the lab set up that way I wanted it when Mary began to squirm.

"Master, I have to go pee" she said.

"Wait", I told her, and worked for another 15 minutes or so, until she even more urgently squirmed and again requested to pee.

"Piss here, now!" I ordered her, but she looked down at the floor and refused. I lifted up her head firmly to look into her eyes and ordered her sternly to "Piss now!" and she finally did, releasing her bladder onto the floor. She attempted to move out of the large puddle she was kneeling in but I ordered her to stay put, and she did. My goal still at this stage was to get her to trust and obey me immediately as her ultimate authority figure, and if making her piss herself on a few floors or a few hundred floors would help accomplish this, then fine, great and wonderful, I'd make her piss upon command until she'd filled the entire Gulf of Mexico.

I made her drink another two bottles of water and soon around 5 p.m. she showed signs of needing to urinate again.

"Do you need to piss again?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You have my permission to go, piss now!" This time she peed herself again without any hesitation, and she was sitting in the middle of quite a large puddle now. Some ran down the floor to the central floor drain but there was enough of a pool or urine to make her uncomfortable. I again gave her as much water as she could drink, and ordered her to go once again on the floor right before we left at 6 p.m. for the day.

"I don't quite need to go yet, Sir" she told me, and I replied "I didn't ask you if youwantedto piss, Itoldyou to piss for me and piss now. Don't make me ever tell you an instruction twice again."

She now found that she did indeed need to piss very badly and I made her look into my eyes as she once again emptied her bladder onto the floor.

Naturally, I didn't want my lab to smell like a latrine, so I ordered her up and showed her where the water hoses were connected and had her completely rinse and wash the floor into the large center drain. I then had her scrub the floor the entire with a brush and cleaning agents to remove any last trace of stain or scent. Pronouncing the job well done, I permitted her to dress and we left for dinner.

*******

Dinner was arranged to be at her parent's house, a casual evening cookout next to the pool. No sooner were we inside the front door but I again ordered her to strip. She did hesitate for a moment but then obeyed me, leaving her clothes by the front door.

As there were still a few good summer hours of daylight left, I ordered Mary to take a couple of swimming laps in the pool until I told her to stop and then she should assume her position kneeling next to me on the deck where she could get some sunlight. While she was getting her exercise I took the opportunity to update my relatively meager progress with her father and told him all about the "Muffin" episode. Naturally this disturbed him greatly.

When Mary looked good and tired from her swim I called out to her, calling her "Muffin", and ordering her to come and show her father her collar and tag. She was very ashamed to do this and I had to end up smacking her wet bare ass hard with my hand a few times to get her to go to him. Walt then told his daughter how sad and unhappy this made him, that he didn't like her friend Muffin at all and missed seeing Mary, and he then turned his back completely on her to resume grilling the steaks.

"Muffin, go take five more laps in the pool then come back to me." I ordered, this would give her the chance to shed her tears of shame unseen in the pool, and not let her father see her cry.

The meal was simple but delicious. I had Mary kneel on the outdoor deck while I hand fed her small bites one at a time while Walt and I sat at an outdoor table. Nellie was amused enough at this game that she stripped down also and knelt at Walt's feet and allowed him to do the same thing for her. This wasn't quite the stepmother-daughter bonding I had in mind, but it was certainly an interesting start.

I had Mary drink another three full glasses of water with dinner, and by the time I felt it was about time to leave I decided it was time for one last obedience demonstration for her. I ordered her to piss for us, right now onto the deck in front of everyone. I was sure that she would refuse, doing it right here in front of her parents. But after a long pause she closed her eyes and obeyed and once again emptied her bladder upon command. I thanked her for being a good obedient girl and rewarded her with several bites of a lemon meringue pie.

Since she had been "very good" at dinner I told her that I would permit her to be dressed for the short drive home, and she raced to obey me and seemed to smile at my small pleasure with her.

There was a last piece of unpleasantness still left to handle once we got home. Now that we had retrieved her purse from my photo lab at The Club where we had left it over night I ordered her to empty it out on the dining room table and give me any blades that were inside. Hesitantly, she handed me two small ones and a large old fashioned straight razor, but would not meet my eyes when I asked her if there were any more hidden contraband items. It took awhile to find, but I after I disassembled everything in her purse I found a large single edge razor blade hidden inside the leather cover of her checkbook and I let her know the fullest extent of my displeasure.

As promised, her hands were cuffed above her head onto the hook on the living room and I opened all of the curtains and windows and proceeded to give her twenty-five of the hardest strokes I could manage on her ass, back, stomach, thighs and tits.

"Muffin you are a very misguided and stupid girl, you have so much and yet you want to throw everything away. Sometimes when you are just being foolish and silly you remind me of my mother's silly little dog Molly. Molly made mistakes but we all still loved her anyway, even when she piddled on all of the rugs and shit in the middle of the kitchen. Now Mary was once a very beautiful woman whom everyone loved, and someone whom anyone with an ounce of brains in their heads would desire to care for and cherish forever. But Mary doesn't live here any more does she? There is just stupid and ugly little Muffin, whom no one likes or wants to be around. You can decide once again to be Mary and everyone will give you their unlimited love. You can even decide to be silly Molly, and if your mistakes are honest ones you will always have everyone's love and devotion. Or you can stay Muffin and all of the love you could have given or received will be lost forever. The choice is yours."

I closed the curtains and shut the windows, but let Muffin spend the night hanging from the hook in the living room while I enjoyed a somewhat better night's sleep than I had the night before.

12