A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 06

Story Info
Parties, planning and pleasure with the Princess.
3.4k words
4.82
20k
33

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean Pelridge clinked bottles with the Meka pilot Clara Becker, unable to believe his luck. After they'd cleared out the ship of hostiles, they'd headed back to the hangar to see the party in full force. The bug ship hadn't anything that looked drinkable, but someone had found an old smuggler ship hidden under some tarpaulin in the hanger. The smuggler was long gone, presumably eaten, but he'd had a few crates of beer in a hidden compartment in the back.

To Dean and Statten's surprise, they'd found themselves the center of attention in the Captain's absence, everyone desperate to know the story behind the unexpected massive victory.

Even the supremely hot and nubile Meka pilots. Natalia, the black-haired beauty, seemed a little disgruntled at the Captain's absence, but, well, he'd always been more into blondes anyway.

Clara put her hand on his arm, her blonde hair tingling against his skin as she leaned forward. Dean took a long gulp of his beer.

"And then what did she say?" Faces crowded around at him as everyone pressed together to hear the story.

"And then she went," Dean paused. "Sorry, handsome, but your Captain promised me dinner."

Clara let out a long whistle.

Finn yelled out. "What a player!"

"I call bullshit." Levitsky snorted. "The Captain's the captain, but she's the Lunari Princess and she was due to be married a few days ago."

"Back me up, Statten."

Statten grinned and nodded. "You didn't see the look in her eyes. She had the hots for Cap."

One of the soldiers from the other company shook his head. "How does he do it? I don't get it."

Clara giggled. "Her husband abandoned her to the bugs and the Captain rescued her. Us girls aren't immune to the brave knights, y'know." She leaned against Dean, hand innocently dropping to his leg.

Dean closed his eyes for a single second, willing his cock not to become erect. Not now, not in front of everyone. Fuck, he was over his head.

"But Captain Clancy? Being reckless and charging in head first will just get you killed, in this war." The unnamed soldier sighed. "Being heroic ain't get you far, I know that much."

Dean stiffened, bristling even under Clara's comforting touch. "The Cap's not like that, he's not raw. He's been fighting this war longer than most, and he's cold as fuck because of it. Releasing all those bugs into space, thousands of 'em? That's not a hero's mentality, that's a warrior with big fuckin' balls. If we had men like the Cap in Federation leadership, we'd been doing a hell of a lot better, let me tell you that. Ask any of us in his company." Dean realized only as he finished that he'd been almost shouting.

"Alright, alright, easy." The man held his hands up. "I'm just venting."

"Venting them out into space, that was a smart tactical maneuver." Natalia spoke absently, nursing her bottle of beer. The boys were giving her a wide berth - she'd rejected half of 'em already.

"It wasn't smart. It was bloodthirsty." Dean insisted. "That's why I'll follow Cap wherever, he hates the bugs just as much as I do."

"There's rules to war." Her eyes flitted to his, her eyebrow raised.

Dean sniffed. "Weren't no rules when they ate my parents, ripped 'em limb from limb. Weren't no rules when they raped the colonists of Polison, bred them? You didn't see 'em on the TV? Their heads were fucking gone, they'd been through so much shit. The only good bug is a dead one, don't forget it."

Natalia's face softened. "I didn't mean he didn't do the right thing. But if we all become monsters, then there's not much left to save, you know? We have to remember what we're fighting for."

Clara's thumb rubbed circles on his thigh, and Dean lowered his gaze. "Yeah, guess you're right." He looked up, around at his friends and fellow soldiers. People were beginning to disperse, since they'd been told to hunker down for the night while the fighters and warships cleared through the debris of the warzone. Some were partnering up, others were getting further into the drink. "Ladies and gentlemen, before you go. Remember - the Cap won this fucking battle, and he had our backs. When the boys upstairs ask about him taking a few liberties along the way, making a few creative decisions, we have his back in return. If not, you and me have a problem, and you definitely have a problem with the whole fucking B Company. Do we understand each other?"

They grunted or nodded their assent, and Dean settled back down onto the ground, back against a supporting pillar. He had only a moment before Clara was in his lap, lips pressed firmly against him, bottom wiggling against his member. She broke off the kiss with a gasp. "Mmm, I like a loyal man who isn't afraid to take charge." Clara giggled. "How 'bout you show me how B Company treats their girls?"

Dean grinned, picking her up and holding her thighs as she sidled around to his back, the world's best military backpack. As she pressed some teasing kisses to his cheek as he marched off in search of a quiet room, he wondered if the Captain was having just as much luck.

###

Nate kissed Ana's thigh softly, smiling to himself as she trembled. He trailed kisses up one thigh and then the other, deliberately holding Ana's hands down on the bed, arms straight, so she couldn't shift as she lay in front of him.

Ana gasped as he rose closer to her pussy, practically shaking with excitement as he moved closer to his target. The musky scent of her pussy made Nate grin - he loved an eager excited woman, wet with desire. Ana had a beautiful pussy and Nate wasn't shy about spreading her open, ignoring Ana's little whimpers and pleas of embarrassment. Her hair was trimmed with just a single little strip of blonde hair, almost invisible against her pale skin, and her pussy lips were glistening and dewy with her arousal, pink and inviting.

Nate had to taste her. He dove in and gave her a few laps, moaning theatrically at the taste, and then backed off. Ana arched her core, desperate for his tongue.

"Do you want something, Ana?" Nate said innocently. Somewhere in the room, Isabelle giggled.

Nate pressed a kiss to her little strip of hair and then to her clit, letting go of Ana's hands to spread her thighs so wide, Ana squealed in humiliation.

"Such a pretty pussy." Nate commentated, leaning forward to breathe hotly on her pussy.

"Nate, please." Ana cried out, hands dipping into his hair.

"Please what?" Nate grinned as he kissed around her mound.

"Please, please..." Ana bit her lip. "Please me."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of you - in time." Nate promised.

Ana squirmed impatiently, but with Nate's strong hands spreading her thighs, she could do nothing but drip and sigh, staring down at Nate's hypnotizing blue eyes as he kissed around her. Finally, Nate traced his tongue over her sopping cunt and Ana gasped in delight. Nate grinned to himself, kissing her pretty pink little slit between her labia.

"Easy, girl." Nate murmured.

Nate lapped slowly at her core, eyes on hers, Ana's hips rolling as she tried to get more of his tongue. Nate's long tongue slipped between her labia and up and down, painfully slowly.

"Feels so good." Ana moaned.

Nate lapped harder, pressing his head forward until he was enveloped in her taste and smell, her thighs twitching as they tried to close, like a Agustian Fire Flytrap trying to seize him. Ana threw her head back against the pillow, letting out a long squeal as Nate slurped at her delicious wetness. Finally, he was rewarded - her sweet honey flooded into his mouth.

Ana tightened her grip in Nate's hair and whimpered his name as her hips arched off the bed, thrusting herself closer to his magical tongue. Nate slipped his hands under her, palming her cheeks and squeezing them, using her incredible ass as a grip as her thighs immediately closed around him. His tongue never stopped its ministrations.

"Nate, please! Please, please, please." She cried.

Nate just laughed into her hot cunt, amused at the desperation from the prim and proper Princess - she'd become his pleasure-hungry pillow princess instead.

"Cum for me, baby." Nate ordered before diving back into her wetness, moving his hands so his thumb could tweak her clit.

"NAATE!" Ana screamed as she twitched and spasmed, her orgasm climbing up from her curling toes. Nate slurped up the flood of Ana's honey, enjoying her sweet tangy taste as Ana's thighs trembled around him. As she came, Nate switched to her clit, lapping at it, Ana sobbing, her own body out of her control. Finally, Ana had to push him away, curling up into a ball and crying. She'd never felt anything like it. She'd never felt so much. As Nate rose up and spooned her, she melted back against him.

When she'd recovered enough to trust her voice not to shake, she spoke. "Nate." She swooned. "You're so good to me."

"Yes, I am," Nate agreed.

She giggled. "And I was trying to show you a good time, given how much I owe you."

"I had a good time." Nate defended.

Ana felt behind her, at the huge rod poking her backside. "Not yet, you haven't." She promised. "I wanted to reward my hero in a really big way. First, I thought money. And then I thought that was silly. Crass, even."

"I like money." Nate defended.

"And then I thought what does Nate really like?"

"I'm a hard man to figure—"

"Blowjobs."

"I guess not."

"See, I've been speaking to Isabelle."

"Uh-oh."

"Isabelle, who has a place in your very head—"

"Oh no."

"And in your armguard."

She could almost feel Nate stiffen behind her.

"Ana, baby—"

"And an intimate knowledge of your browsing history."

"I think I got this armguard second-hand, now I think about—"

Ana swatted at his hands around her stomach before rolling around to face him. "She told me lots about a category of videos called cock worship." She said in mock horror.

"You can't really trust—"

"Filthy, degrading videos," Ana continued. She slid down his waist, smiling up at him. "But intriguing all the same."

She lifted his cock, pressing herself against his balls, inhaling, enjoying his flinch of startle and then his slow relaxation. Cock worship, she understood, was about being slow.

Reverent.

Enjoying the act, the service. His cock.

Ana licked both balls as she held his cock high, doing nothing to hide her moans of pleasure. She wasn't going to pretend she didn't enjoy this. The smell. The taste. The sweat. The act.

She shivered. She'd been embarrassed a lot of the times she'd pleasured Nate, but he'd been unashamed in bringing her to incredible heights just now. She would return the favor.

She was the Lunari Princess, after all. If she was going to do something, she had to do it right.

She took one ball into her mouth, rolling it around, covering them in her saliva, suckling, feeling the hot load inside, the load that would be hers. In her hands, he was hot and hard already, his hands in her hair, pressing her down, eager for more.

"Mmmph—" She mumbled, eyes on his, as best she could, slow strokes of his shaft. His precum had already made him easy to stroke, and the smell had already intoxicated her, but she had a target at hand.

She switched to his other ball, giving the same languid loving treatment. "Do you like that, Nate?" She whispered, bathing him in her tongue, little kisses mixed with lustful laps and lewd, loud, sucking, stuffing as much of his sack into her mouth.

Slowly. She reminded herself. She switched to his groin, kisses against his shaven groin, licks along the bottom of his cock. From down here, it looked positively enormous, dwarfing her face, his cream spurting out already, that obscenely abundant precum.

She let herself be marked by it, rained on, rolling his shaft around gently so he could cascade over her. "Do you like to see the Lunari Princess covered in your cum, Nate?" She murmured.

Nate just groaned in response.

She licked up his cock, not missing any of the descending drops, swirling his taste in her mouth. She didn't hide it but she wasn't sure she could ever be truly honest about how incredible he tasted to her.

Like all of her favorite things and yet somehow intensely masculine. Ana enjoyed his gasp as he finally entered her mouth, his groin pushing forward to deepen, but she simply backed away. Cock worship was not fast.

His head in her mouth, tongue swirling, soft strokes, and with every stroke another jet of his cum, a hand-cranked fountain of her favorite man.

"Yes, baby—" Nate cooed, hand wrapped in her hair dominantly.

She let him push her down after a few minutes of lapping and teasing, staring up into his eyes. His cock was always unimaginable going into her throat, something that simply couldn't wouldn't fit somehow slipping through her tight throat. And when he was deep down her, that was when he liked to hear her. Not hear her talk, but hear her suckle and throat, gurgle and schlurp.

It was her chance to be his filthy girl.

And she wouldn't miss her chance.

Saliva coated her lips, strings attached to his cock, her mouth strained, she didn't have to fake a thing, every schlurrrp just an attempt to taste more of him, every guuurgle an attempt to breath around his massive member. She pulled out, slapped his cock against her face, re-did her makeup with his seed, smiled up at him. "Are you enjoying it, Nate?" She teased, using the same phrases she'd learnt. "I love sucking your big bad cock and being showered by your cum, baby."

Nate simply groaned, cock jabbing back at her. "How many of those videos did you watch?"

Ana giggled. She threw her hair back and slid her lips back down his cock, all the way to the base and then back to the head. Coming off just for that loud pop, and then back down. Again and again.

She switched pace once more, switching to kissing his thighs, his groin, peppering his abdomen, and then more slow suckles on his broiling balls. All the while, gentle strokes of his cock, enjoying how he covered her hands in his cream.

Sometimes, she'd let go of him completely, see his frustration, see it mount while she fed from her fingers, see his stickiness run from her palms to her lips. She rubbed it on her breasts just to see his eyes widen, and then took two creamy fingers and throated them as far as she could.

And when she'd teased long enough, she used his legs as leverage to bring herself back down, his cock as far as it could go, swallowing around his cock to milk it.

"Glurggg-glurgg—" The sounds of her ministrations were loud, crude. But they drove Nate wild, his body leaving the bed in his attempts to fuck her throat.

Ana started bobbing and stroking. "Mmmph-cummm—" She said unintelligibly, and he could resist no longer.

He creamed down her throat, hot loads spilling inside her as she sucked joyfully, trying to keep up with his absurd discharge. And then filling her mouth and then, because he loved it and so did she, spraying her face thickly, on her cheek, all over her mouth, on her forehead. She stroked him even harder as he cried her name, his cum soaking her face, drowning her until she was covered white. His.

Her own thighs trembling, she stroked him down from his high, tasting his hot creamy dribbles, enjoying the obvious delight on his face, his closed eyes, the relaxation in his every muscle. He'd needed that.

And she'd provided it.

She waited for his eyes to open before pushing the seed on her face into her mouth, letting some fall on her breasts, clearing her vision of the stickiness and her face of the warmth. He'd shot a massive load, all for her.

Because of her, she reminded herself.

"Thank you, baby." Nate told her softly and Ana just smiled at him, all too aware she'd been alarmingly close to saying that to him. The wetness between her thighs reminded her of the connection they'd created, his pleasure making her pleasure, and it should have worried her.

But it all felt so good, so right.

###

When they'd cleaned up, they cuddled, Ana sighing in satisfaction as Nate tugged her close, wondering when they'd become so absurdly comfortable that they could cuddle naked.

"I don't ever want to leave this bed." She murmured.

"You have to get married, sweetheart."

Ana groaned and rolled around, burying her head into his chest. "I knoooow. Let me forget, just for a week. Don't take me back yet. I don't know who to trust." She scooted forward until she was leaning over him, eyes staring into his, her expression tender. "Except you."

"Okay, honey." He said quietly.

Ana smiled beatifically. "You have so many terms of affection."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I like it." She sat up suddenly, eyes wide as she felt his hard member pressing against her bottom. "Are you hard again?" Her hand reached back to clutch his cock, ensuring he most certainly was.

"I can't help it, gorgeous."

She pouted. "It's not fair, you know. You with your...anomalous penis, and all I can do with it is use my hands and mouth. I have to stay a virgin for my marriage."

Nate laughed, loud and free. "Well, I wouldn't say you can't do anything..." He trailed off, squeezing her bottom and jiggling his eyebrows.

Ana gasped, swatting away his hand, face going red. She rolled off of him. "I would never! No Lunari would ever demean themselves — degrade themselves — in such a manner, with such a disgusting act."

"Whoa, whoa, Ana! I was just teasing." Nate tried to calm her as she covered herself in his bedsheets, facing away from him, breathing heavily.

Silence was the only answer.

"Hey, I'm sorry, alright? I didn't know. Cultural differences." He pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder. "Anaaa," He sang, pressing kisses up her shoulder to her neck. "I was just teasing, little Lunari."

"I'm not little." She grumped back.

"Anomalous Lunari?"

She huffed and turned back to him, her lips twitching as she fought away a smile. When he kissed those traitorous lips, he got the smile he was looking for.

"I can't stay mad at you." Ana admitted, not protesting as he tugged away the sheet that covered her beautiful body.

"Good, because I'm getting used to having you around." Nate said, his voice a little deeper than intended. It was meant to come out teasing, but from her sudden silence, he knew it had come out serious. "Now why don't we have a shower to clean up, and I'll show you what else we can do with just our hands and mouths. Be a good girl and go put the hot water on?"

"Okay!" Ana scampered out of the bed in excitement, taking the sheet with her and wrapping it around herself like a makeshift dress. She dashed into the bathroom and Nate let his head fall back against the pillow heavily, unable to stop the grin on his face. Finally, they were safe, free of the bugs for now. There was a lot more to come -- they had to figure out who the Lunari traitor was. Nate had to try and deepen his connection with Isabelle so she could visit him in his mind and not just talk to him. He needed to learn more about the bugs and why the higher-ups suppressed the fact that some of them could talk. But he was glad he had the beautiful Lunari princess by his side.

Ana appeared, leaning against the bathroom door, frowning at him, bedsheets pooling at her feet. "By the way, Nate," She put her hands underneath her breasts and jiggled them experimentally. "Do my breasts seem bigger to you?"