A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 10

Story Info
Sex and sensibility, shopping and secret Council meetings.
8.9k words
4.8
13.9k
32

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana let out a soft moan as she leaned back against Nate's chest, luxuriating in the hot water soothing her aching muscles. The burning hot sexual tension had dissipated a little as they relaxed, but there was an undercurrent still in the air — both of them know that once they left the bath and dried off, they were going to the bed and not leaving it for a long time. She was going to lose her maidenhood.

No, she smiled to herself. Not lose it. Gift it.

"Ana?" Nate said hesitantly. Her eyes popped open. That was a tone she hadn't from him before.

"Nate?"

She turned in his grasp so she could see his face, sit between his knees. The water swished, a little toppling over the tub's side.

"What's wrong?"

"This Taranasar you told me about, did he ever...have any powers?"

She favored him with her warmest smile. "The Taranasar held power over every Lunari, but particularly its women. He changed them to his ideal, made them into his army. Tall, strong and fast—"

"But what about him? Did he have anything within him?"

She wrinkled her nose. "Nate, where's this coming from?"

He sighed and leaned back, looking up at the metal ceiling, pipes routing to more pipes. What did they all do, he wondered idly.

"Nate." Ana prompted, hands running up his legs soothingly.

"Those things I did in the arena fight, I don't know. Should be dead a dozen times over."

"But you didn't. We didn't."

"But how did I do them? Is it because I have something inside of me? Am I different?" He swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Nate, there's nothing wrong with being different." Ana leaned forward to caress his cheek. "You don't think less of me because I'm a Lunari, do you?"

"Of course not." Nate dismissed. "But, I don't know. I like being who I am. Like knowing who I am. Whenever we come back from a big battle, we debrief and the fancy docs with their psych degrees schedule one on one chats. And they ask me who in my squad needs 'em, and I make sure my boys get the help they need."

"But you never do." Ana prompted.

"No, not because I think they are charlatans or anything. It's just," He drew circles on her hip. "I've always known who I am, from a really early age. I joined the military because the bugs killed the people I loved most and I've spent my whole life making sure I kill as many of them as I can. I didn't have any creds for university, wasn't able to take advantage of any of the Fed courses they offer. Advanced tactics, universal ship piloting, advanced navigation, advanced command, stealth and infiltration. Any of the avenues into being more than a grunt."

He let out a slightly bitter laugh. "I've been damn good at killing bugs and keeping my boys alive, so the suits keep me where I am. And I'm happy."

"Are you?" Ana just looked at him, meeting him eye for him. "Were you?"

"Content, at least." He amended. "I...there's a purpose that comes from just doing your job and doing it well."

"I understand. You do your duty, Nate, and you excelled beyond your peers." Her hands slid up his chest as she leaned to lie on his chest, nestling on his collarbone, speaking into his heart so her voice reverberated through his bones. "You worked hard to excel, to make your background not matter. And you don't like the thought that you had an advantage that the others didn't."

"Do I?" He said plainly.

"The Taranasar never showed any powers within." Ana looked thoughtful. "But he was a mighty warrior. He was a leader though and it was his actions, his leadership that brought the tribes together under him." She shivered.

"For what's it worth," Isabelle said from her place on the side of the tub, her miniature figure projecting from the armguard in a skimpy red lifeguard swimsuit. Across her chest, in blocky white letters, it read 'AI: Arousing Intellect'. "My analysis indicates that nothing about your heroics was beyond human capability. I think it's all you, Nate."

"As do I." Ana added. "It was the same heroics you did when you rescued me on Tallaris. When I realized how special you are. Special, but still," She reached down to lightly grasp his cock. "Human." She teased.

Nate squeezed her tight and she was relieved to see the light in his eyes. "You did some of your own heroics down there, honey. I would be dead without you jumping on the lizard."

Ana turned her head so she could listen to his heartbeat. It was comforting. "We look out for each other." She mumbled.

Nate held her tight as he listened to her breath still, trying not to chuckle as she fell asleep. It had been a long day and once the thrill of their escape had dissipated, so did their rampant horniness. That was good; he wanted them both to be at their best, he didn't want to hurt her in the heat of the moment.

And, he admitted to himself, he was exhausted himself. Not just the physical aches and exertions, his complaining spine but mentally. He'd put on a brave face for Ana but he really thought they were going to die, that he'd led the Lunari Princess to the universe's backwater and got her killed, all because she trusted him.

He rose up out of the water, carrying her with him. She wasn't light anymore — taller, thicker, full figured. Out of the bathroom, he dried her off carefully, thankful for the thick plush towels the ship was decked with. Ana woke intermittently, murmuring nonsense until she drifted off again.

"Gonna sex you so hard, just give me a sec..." She yawned, eyes closed. Nate held his laughter in check. He laid her in bed and covered her up, unable to hide his smile as she wrinkled her nose, nose tickled by one of her errant hairs. He stroked her hair over her pointed ear and watched her expression straighten.

She was adorable.

He wanted to join her in dreamland but first he had some business to attend to.

Nate took his armguard to the bridge — it had been flashing with a notification for a while. The message was from an unknown sender, but he knew who it was from.

Isabelle projected the image onto the bridge's window.

The Lady.

"Good work out there, Captain. Sorry I was a little late, their security was tighter than expected and finding the right explosive was tricky." She smiled thinly and leaned back, revealing the slightly dipped zipper on the catsuit. Nate shook himself to stop himself staring at her chest.

"Caught some of your heroics in the arena though — damn fine work. But if what you said in your jail cell was true, you're going to have to be smarter than this Acropolis escapade. It's stupidity of the highest order to be out here, hunch or no hunch."

Nate grimaced. She wasn't wrong.

"By now you should be heading for Orbis. I've arranged a meeting with the Council. Stick to what you know, keep speculation out of it. Be honest but firm. Will they believe you? I don't know. But believe this; I do."

She shot the camera an elegant raised eyebrow. "And you might not expect that. But I've had thoughts on Jarek for a while. Knew he did things out of regulation, but Judge's have that discretion. Because Judge's get results and Jarek always has. But if he's consorting with Mayko and the bugs, if he's involved with this attack on the Lunari, then," She bit her lip. "We could be in for a world of trouble."

She signed off, leaving Nate staring out at the black canvas of space, the console's blue light barely illuminating the bridge.

"Nate?" Isabelle's hesitant voice came from the console.

He grunted.

"You okay?"

"Trying to figure out Jarek's angle. Nobody works with the bugs because bug victory means death to everyone. There's no wealth angle, no moral angle. So what's left?"

"Power?"

"Power over what? Even if the bugs left him a little kingdom to rule, the Federation will be left in ruins, if it exists at all. Does he really want to rule over a people struggling to get enough food and water for everyone? Does he want to do a re-run of pre-expansion Earth?"

"There's no answers here, Nate. Go to sleep. You're tired. You have a cuddly sexy Lunari in your bed." Isabelle said softly.

"Yeah." Nate took to his feet slowly. "That's where I want her. That's where she wants to be. But is that where she should be?" He shook his head. "Stupid thoughts. Goodnight, Isabelle."

"Goodnight, Nate. You'll feel better in the morning."

***

Ana awoke slowly, stretching slowly, keeping her eyes closed and burrowing closer to that delicious warmth.

"Mmmff." She murmured, snuggling as tight as she could. Nate.

Her Nate.

Her eyes snapped open.

"Noo!" Ana gasped. She was holding onto a pillow — Nate's spot was empty, but still warm. She let her head thunk back into her pillow.

She'd fallen asleep. Fuuuuck. She'd ruined everything.

She had it all planned out. She was going to bathe, ask Nate to help her dress into her lingerie, a slow seduction. She'd lie back on the bed and draw him into her, while staring up at his beautiful eyes. He'd take her maidenhood. It would be so romantic. Then he'd fuck her senseless.

Ana rolled out of bed, slipped her into her robe and stomped out of the bedroom. From the kitchen, delicious smells wafted through, but she paid them no mind.

She marched in. "You let me fall asleep!" She pointed accusingly.

Nate gave her that special smile. "Good morning, Princess."

"Don't 'Good Morning' me, Nate!" Ana pouted. "We were going to have sex. Hot, sweaty virginity-destroying maidenhood-taking sex. You were looking forward to it — you were trying to f-f-fu—penetrate me on the Unifek!"

"I was." He jerked the frying pan up, flipping the pancakes casually. "C'mere." In the morning, Nate's voice was even deeper, sending a little thrill through her.

"No." She crossed her arms.

"No?" He raised his eyebrow, smirking.

"No. If I come over there, you'll grab me and kiss me and do your thing, and I'll forget about everything and I won't be mad at you anymore."

Nate laughed. She loved his laugh.

"You needed your sleep, Princess. So did I, to be honest. Sex is best with energy, with passion, with purpose. Come get your breakfast."

He dipped the pancakes onto the plate and squeezed a bottle of syrup liberally.

"What's that?"

"Whatever was stocked on your royal Lunari ship." Nate teased. "Pancakes covered in your Ettaberry syrup. I've never had it myself — I don't think Ettaberries grow in the Federation worlds."

She shuffled closer petulantly and took the offered plate.

"Do I get a good morning kiss?" Nate grinned.

"No. Are we going to have sex after breakfast?"

"If you're a good girl."

"I had it all planned out."

"We can still do the plan."

"What's your plan?" She looked at him doubtfully. She took a bite of the pancakes and closed her eyes in pleasure, so she missed Nate leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to rock your world, Princess."

She shivered.

After breakfast, Ana felt better. Nate had made her sit on his lap and spent the whole time teasing her. Little kisses on the side of her lips to clean up the bits of syrup, gentle tweaks to her pink nipples. Tempting fingers running down her belly, grazing through the little thatch of her pubic hair that she'd left, over the stubble of her shaven mound.

And through her wet, traitorous lips. She could practically feel them parting and inviting him in, a sopping, dewy betrayal. He'd dipped his fingers in and withdrawn them, showing his glistening fingers to her, and she knew he only did it to humiliate her, and she hated how they both knew she loved it.

He brought his fingers to her mouth and she sucked them obediently, rolling them with her tongue, fellating them, closing her eyes, not sure within herself if she was trying to get a rise off him with her performance, or if she was just genuinely such a slut that she got off on sucking his fingers.

She felt like a slut. But with his touch, his smile, his warmth, it made her feel like his slut. And that was okay.

After breakfast, she thought he'd make her wait, make her wait to watch him cleanup, stewing in her own heat. But instead he led her to the bedroom, possessive hand splayed on her bottom. She hate/loved that. Like she was an object, a porn star. But she was his object. And that was okay.

In front of the bed, he paused. "What's your plan, Princess?"

She thrilled, darting to her secret bag, the only thing she'd carried with her from the starship terminal on Tallaris. Inside, her old wedding lingerie. She'd cleaned it of mud and dirt, but still it was a little torn, frayed.

Ana turned to him, vulnerable. "Will you help me?"

He didn't answer but he took the items and started dressing her. First, the stockings, laddered and torn. But he took her ankle and slowly, gently, rolled her stockings up her trembling leg. Taller now, it didn't reach her high thighs, like they should.

She frowned, but he pressed a kiss to her bare thigh, and pressed more kisses to the little bulge of her flesh which spilled from the top of the stockings.

He slipped her panties up her legs next, lace of Elothien origin, suggesting as much as it concealed and worked on by the most famous seamstress in the Lunari lands, the connecting string waistband as thin as a g-string, but the panels were delicate, ruffled at the top. The seamstress, her only friend Malara, had made the ruffles to imitate the mountain range they'd made on. "Our little secret." Malara had whispered into her ear. "Even when you're with that awful man, I'll be there with you."

Nate tucked her panties up high, Ana moaning as the fabric rubbed against her and then again when he nuzzled his nose against her panties deliberately, haltingly, breathing her in.

She wished her friend could see the man who saw her in her finest, the man who never hid his appreciation for her, his naked desire. For though she sometimes played the delicate rose, Ana adored his dominance, his sexuality, his raw lust.

She, who had always been treasured, guarded, sheltered, now felt wanted.

Her white slip, her garter belts, were next, flowery and lacy, patterned with her favorite flowers; lilacs. Nate went slowly, peppering her with kisses and naughty touches, drawing it up to her waist. The slip had straps that hung in criss-crossed fashion to connect to her stockings, but it also had a mockery of a wedding veil, like a flimsy see-through skirt, almost air, hanging over her femininity.

When Ana had first worn it, she'd wished the veil was opaque, so she could not see where she'd be taken. But now she was glad for it — she wanted to see Nate join with her, wanted to see herself welcome him completely.

But she couldn't tell where he was going now. One minute he'd be carefully connecting her garter belt to the top of stockings, the dutiful assistant, the next he was thumbing her clit, watching her drip into her panties, darken them.

She trembled in his grasp. "I didn't used to be like this."

"So sensitive?"

She nodded shakily, feeling a little faint. "I would...play with myself, sometimes."

"That's so sexy."

"But I never made myself, I mean, there was never so much vol—" She cut herself off, too embarrassed. "Until you. I can't believe what you do to me sometimes. Even from just pleasuring you, it's unlike anything—"

He looked up at her from her thighs, an honest smile on his face. A little out of breath, she spread her fingers through his hair, giddy. She was in love.

"I love how sensitive you are." He professed. "There's nothing more sexy than seeing the pleasure your partner is in."

And then, finally, her brassiere. The same lace, her hard nipples easily visible through the mesh, half moons that failed completely to contain her new full breasts. Nate struggled to strap it and then gave up — instead the bra hung below her bosom, as if presenting them for his pleasure.

Ana beamed at him. It was perfect.

"What do you think?"

"I've never seen you more beautiful." Nate said truthfully.

She melted into him, unable to contain her wide smile.

"You really wanted to wear this, didn't you?"

"This set is so stunning." Ana traced her fingers down her slip. "My friend created it for my wedding night, for the night I gave myself away to the man I'd be with forever. So I can't think of anything more right than wearing it with you, now."

"Ana..." Nate said softly.

She swallowed the lump in her throat. "Two weeks ago, I was without hope, wed to a man I didn't love, chained to a regime I didn't believe it, my every move ordained by a mother I can no longer support. And then you came and everything makes sense now." Her hand came up to palm his cock over his pants.

"I know you think you've controlled my mind. But one day I hope you'll see that you freed it. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy."

"Ana, sweetheart, Princess...I get the feeling that when we do this, whatever is happening here, there's no going back."

Her smile was blissful. "That's the best thing I've ever heard."

"Ana, baby—"

"Nate, you told me just moments ago that pleasuring your partner is so sexy." She unzipped him, pulled his pants to the ground.

"And I agree." She knelt, nuzzling his cock, kissing it, waking it up, lapping at it. "I want to suck your dick when you wake up." Lap. "I want to clean you off after you fuck me." Lap. "I want to wrap myself around you when you are cold."

She took him into her throat, all the way down, glukking and swallowing and pushing herself forcefully to the base, and then back out. With wet, glistening eyes, her face flush with color, her smile unrestrained, she looked at him. "I want to sit in your lap when you are lonely."

She changed tactics, her tongue darting out to line his mushroom head. "I want to ride you when you're tired."

She swallowed one of his huge, heavy balls, making him laugh when she winked up at him, rolling it in her mouth, delighting in her own debauchery. She felt wonderful. "I want to wrap my legs around your waist when you are full of energy."

And then she was gone, standing up, whispering into his ear.

"I want you inside me. I want your children, as many as you can give me. I want to be bathed in your seed. I want to give you as much love, so that it fills you up, and then give you a little more."

He picked her up then by her ass and she let out a joyful squeal as he squeezed her cheeks, wrapping her long legs around him, arms around his neck, looking into his eyes, nose to nose, forehead to forehead. "Then, my Princess, I'm going to take you."

"Yes!" She shrieked with laughter as he tossed her onto the bed, splaying herself wide as he approached. He pulled her panties off roughly and Ana's eyes went as wide as they could when he showed her the stream of shimmering whitish grool laden inside. But they went wider still when her panties got stuffed into her mouth. He made her taste herself.

"You're soaked." He smirked, removing them again and tossing them aside.

Ana flushed — her thighs felt wet. It was absurd, crazy — she used to play with herself for hours to make herself not even remotely as wet as she was now. Her pussy was throbbing.

Nate descended down, enchanted by her pussy. It was pink, flushed, desperate, glistening, dripping.

He barely touched when she whimpered, her juices sticking to his finger, mesmerizing ropes of her arousal, and he might have mistaken it for the saliva he felt like was dribbling if it wasn't for the shades of white cream.

She had the most beautiful innie, inflamed outer lips hiding her core so he could unwrap her, peel her away, but they couldn't hide her arousal, dripping down. "Nate!" Ana whined as he parted her. "Please, please!"

"Ssh, pretty girl. I've got you. I want to make sure I don't hurt you."