A Soldier's Surrender Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you, Michael. You're pathetic."

"Mistress Crystal, please ..."

"Get up! Get on the couch on your knees, facing in." I instantly obeyed.

"Grab the top of the couch with both hands. Spread your knees and legs apart. Raise your ass higher."

She walked across the room, returning with a suede satchel. Opening it, she pulled out a black leather paddle with a wooden handle over a foot long. She held it in front of me, displaying it to me from several angles.

"Take a look, boy. This is your only shot at redemption. I'm going to use this to discipline you. While I do, your hands are to stay in place gripping the top of the couch. If you remove one hand one time for one second, you're leaving. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Now remind me again: How old are you, Michael?"

"22."

"Oh yes. That's not enough though. Clearly, you deserve more than that. Wait! Yes, I know. You have come close to disobeying my simple orders twice tonight, therefore we shall double the number of swats. 44. Yes. That should be perfect!"

The first whack felt like I had been hit on the ass with a frying pan that had been sitting on a hot stove. I lurched forward crying out in pain. But I kept both hands on the couch. They were locked on. I had an iron determination to keep them there no matter what. The second smack on the other cheek was equally as jarring. Crystal kept up a steady pace hitting each buttock five times before pausing.

"Your ass is pink. Let's make it red. Here's ten more, much harder."

The shots came fast and heavy. I let out several muffled screams. It felt like my skin was on fire. But I held on. Crystal broke the flow by slamming the next five swats all into my left cheek, then delivering five straight on the right. I was panting, straining for air, when I noticed that the burning sensation was evolving into a glow coursing throughout my body. I was sweating but I found the warmth to be exhilarating, actually making me want more.

"Ok, I'll finish by really laying in."

My purveyor of punishment put everything she had into the next ten, thrashing my fragile skin with stiff leather, breaking all the blood vessels under the surface. It was agonizing but the harder she hit the greater the rush of endorphins in my brain. I felt like I might laugh and cry at the same time. Crystal then threw the paddle to the side and delivered the final four blows with her open hand. After each spank she drew her hand across the bruised area with her fingernails, tearing a layer of skin, leaving red stripes on flesh that was quickly turning shades of black and purple. My ass was thoroughly beaten but my hands still gripped the couch.

"Well Michael, you made it. Congratulations. You are allowed to continue. Now stand up."

I immediately got to my feet. I wanted to rub my ass but I thought better of it. Crystal pulled out a large folded piece of coarse sandpaper out of her bag, placing it down on the center of the couch.

"Sit."

"On the paper?"

"Yes, Michael, obviously on the paper."

I obeyed. My ragged bloodied skin came into contact with the very rough sandpaper. It was painful just sitting on it but I dared not move or shift once I was in a position. But that idea didn't last long.

"Open your legs and raise your knees."

As I did my skin rubbed on the stiff gritty paper.

"Oh, does that hurt? Good! Maybe it will keep you from coming. Now ... you are to watch me, do not take your eyes off me."

My tormentor knelt in front of me, grasping my cock firmly at the base in one hand as she leaned forward with her tongue sliding slowly over the rim of my penis. I flinched but the sandpaper kept me from moving. While staring up at me with a look of sadistic satisfaction, she licked the ultra-sensitive membranes around the hood. I watched helplessly as she pressed hard into my skin, maintaining a constant contact during her snail like movements. She quickly located the spots where the intensity was the highest, concentrating her full attention on them. At the onset of puberty I used to masturbate by rubbing these areas but as I matured I could no longer tolerate any frictional stimulation on them. I cried out, at times gasping for breath as she kept on with her unrelenting effort to short-circuit my nervous system. First my legs, then my hands and arms began to shake uncontrollably. I felt like I was coming apart. I begged her to stop but she continued letting out an occasional giggle which added to my desperation. Finally, as the quivering spread to the rest of my body, she withdrew. The few seconds of relief she permitted me ended abruptly when she jammed her middle finger up my ass. I let out a scream which morphed into loud moans as she continued this invasion of my insides by massaging my prostate. For the third time that night I felt I might ejaculate. But Crystal pulled her finger out in time, undoubtedly knowing that her ministrations would lead down a path of no return.

"Ok, slut, Mistress needs some attention now."

After covering the coffee table with a soft blanket, Crystal laid down on it with her legs spread wide.

"Kneel before me and eat my pussy."

I got on my knees to crawl over to the table. Leaning down I planted my face between Crystal's legs. I had had very little experience orally pleasuring girls so I was not sure how to satisfy this experienced libertine. I just went for it; licking, sucking, rubbing, nibbling up and down, left and right.

"Slow down, Michael."

Her voice, although still commanding, had softened. I eased up on the pace.

"Take my clit into your mouth. Suck it, then lick it, over and over. Keep doing it. That's how I like it."

I pulled her clit into my mouth pursing my lips, applying suction. I held it briefly then released the swollen organ while licking around it with circular motions. Crystal gasped. I repeated the technique, again and again, clearly bringing pleasure to this mature woman. I was thrilled. I learned what spots were most sensitive, how much pressure to put on and for how long, the effects of slowing and speeding up. Her heat was building as her breathing became more rapid. I kept going. All that mattered to me was pleasing her.

"Yes, Michael, eat me, eat me ... yes, that feels so good, baby ... do it, eat me, eat me ... fuck yes, move that hot tongue, lick me, yes ... god, fuck yes, I'm gonna come, motherfucker, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna fucking come."

Her body tensed and trembled as she sprayed her love juices which I greedily sucked into my mouth. I was in heaven. Her orgasm meant more to me than my own. I felt liberated from my own needs. All that mattered was hers. I continued, working to perfect the method, to give more. I stayed on her, devouring her snatch with increasing desire. Every few minutes she would shudder and squirt heated shots of her come in my face. She had called me a boy but now as this Domina climaxed with me, I felt like I had passed through the gates of manhood. I don't know how long I was down on her but I wanted to go on forever.

"Stop now."

I pulled back, albeit a bit reluctantly. My lover relaxed for a moment before raising herself up.

"Ahh, sweet Michael! That was very nice indeed. You're learning. It just goes to show that even an inexperienced wannabe like you can achieve results when he is willing to listen and obey orders. Very good, little boy, you've done well. For your reward Mistress is going to allow you to have an orgasm."

I was thrilled. Even though Crystal still referred to me as her "boy", the fact that she told me that I pleased her enough to reward me made my heart soar. I awaited her instructions. She moved the blanket from the table to the floor, smoothing it out before laying on it. She motioned me over to her side.

"Kneel next to me here with your cock aimed at my tits. Start jacking off the way you like to when you masturbate. When I give you final permission you will come on my breasts. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Keep stroking. Later on, you may be permitted to fuck me but you're not ready for that yet. If you were to put that cock inside of me now you wouldn't be able to control it the way I will want you to. No, for your first time you must climax in a state of adoration. You fear women with powerful breasts. You don't feel worthy so you cannot approach them. You answered my ad because I gave you the open door you needed asking for a boy with a breast fetish. When you sat with me in the bar you avoided looking at my tits because you were afraid I might reject you but you were fantasizing about touching them. You jack off all the time thinking about tits. You are going to face this fear right now. You will acknowledge the power of my breasts by kneeling before them and demonstrate submission by ejaculating on them when told to. Yes, I am your Superior, your Mistress, your Goddess, but right now, little boy I am even more powerful than that, I am your Mommy, the most powerful, the most perfect female you will ever meet in your life with the most powerful, most perfect tits you've ever seen in your life and you are about to demonstrate your total abject submission to them. You have been waiting your entire life to acknowledge this need and now here it is, the moment of fulfillment, the moment when the little boy gets to submit to the woman he is in awe of. You will never get satisfaction until you stop fighting this fear you have and surrender. You are a coward unless you do. Do you understand me, soldier boy?

"Yes."

Her words ripped into my psyche breaking down the walls of defense that my mind had erected to keep these fears out of my consciousness. I knew that everything she was revealing was the absolute truth and I needed the orgasm to consummate the acceptance of this soul-shattering reality.

"Yes, I'm almost ready to let you release, baby, but hold it just a bit more. Look down at my tits, look at them moving up and down as I breathe. Think of all the times you've jacked off with large powerful tits in your head and now here they are accepting your worship, your adoration, awaiting your essence, ready to welcome your sacrifice of ego. There is nothing left to fear. Do you, Michael, submit to them?"

"Yes, Mistress, I submit." At that point, I would have surrendered my life to her. I was masturbating at a furious pace without fear of triggering myself because only her approval, her consent could do that.

"You may come now, Michael."

As soon as the green light was given I erupted into an orgasm the likes of which I had never imagined. There was no consciousness of any reality except the explosive force of the energy igniting the pleasure centers of my brain. The intensity of it was physically paralyzing except for my hand which accelerated to pump at maximum speed. I felt the ejaculation, the spurting of gobs of semen all aimed at the beautiful breasts of this incredible woman who had guided me to this taste of ecstasy. As I squirted my come on her tits, I heard her cooing with delight in a loving tone that raised my level of bliss even higher.

"Oh yes, sweet Michael, give me that come, squirt it on my tits, yes baby, do it, yes ... good boy, good boy, such a good boy!"

This minute in Paradise left me drained, hanging there breathless on my knees leaning over Crystal's breasts. We were both quiet, savoring the serenity of the afterglow.

"Ok, baby, it's time to clean up. Lick the come off my breasts. Eat it. You cannot expect your Mistress to clean herself. It is part of your submission to me and your worship of my breasts."

Without hesitation, I put my mouth down to begin licking her tits clean. It was a submissive act of love, giving me a feeling of emotional warmth. I lapped and sucked all over her chest until I was sure every drop of come was gone. I laid my head down on her breasts. She stroked my hair softly as we both relaxed. This mellow break was short lived.

"Stand up, Michael. I'm not done with you."

I got up slowly, in a bit of a fog, a little off balance.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Sorry, Ma'am, it may take me a minute to get back to ..."

Crystal slapped me hard across the right side of my face. I was stunned by this unexpected blow. Stunned, but definitely more alert.

"Get your shit together, Michael. Here you go again, being selfish, thinking of yourself. How long is it gonna take for the message to get through to you? Whatever Crystal wants, Crystal gets. And right now, Crystal wants a fuck. But she won't be getting one from this flaccid shit stick, will she?" She grabbed my cock which was drooping at half mast.

"If you give it a minute or two, it should recover enough to ..."

Before I could finish my explanation, this tempestuous Aphrodite pounced on my right nipple with her teeth digging in, tearing at the flesh. I screamed in agony but she held on for many long seconds. The pain was excruciating. Finally, she pulled off. There was blood around the clearly swollen nipple.

"Don't you ever address me like that again. You do not tell me what to do nor do you give lame excuses like that. Do you understand me?"

I answered her favorite question the same way I had answered every time before: "Yes, Ma'am."

I jerked slightly as she planted her mouth on my left nipple. I expected pain but her gentle suction was soothing and quite pleasurable. Her right hand dropped down to my now hardened shaft, which was once again primed for action.

"Look at me."

There was fire in her eyes, a commanding glare that demanded my focused attention. From our first communication online she had driven me onward through fear. But now her hardened look told me that the stakes were higher.

"Listen good, Michael. Crystal wants and Crystal is going to get. Right now, this minute, your only purpose on this earth is to be my fuck toy. You have no other reason to exist. I want every bit of fucking energy that you have stored up in this gorgeous young physique. I want all your strength. You're gonna fuck hard and you're gonna fuck long. You're gonna screw me like a goddamn animal. I want it primal. Fuck like you're a Neanderthal stud in heat. This entire evening was a setup to prepare for this. I've drained your balls so that you can go hard yet last a while. I want everything you got and you're going to give me all of it. Do you understand me, boy toy?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Once again, I was terrified but this time, undoubtedly due to her training, I felt confident that I could fulfill.

"Good. Now, I know Michael that you are a gentleman, that you believe in being sweet and loving with a lady, but I'm not a lady. Fuck me like a bull, soldier."

Crystal got on the couch in the same position that I had been in earlier for my ass thrashing. She turned her head and barked her order in a sharp tone: "Give it to me now, motherfucker!"

I walked over, spread her cheeks apart to find the target, and rammed my cock into the bullseye. From the first plunge I fucked as hard as I could, slamming my manhood as deep inside her pussy as I could possibly go. I wanted to give her everything I had. My Army training had made me strong with high endurance. Not since combat had I needed or wanted to expend all, but nothing would hold me back this night. I wanted to be her bull. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back toward me with every forward thrust I made. I fucked with a frenzy using every muscle in my body to the fullest to make her know my male power. Her responses left no doubt that she was feeling it.

"Fuck me, you son of a bitch, fuck me! Fuck this piece of meat! Give me that nasty cock, you motherfucker, fuck me, fuck me!"

Her voice got louder as I continued the onslaught. She let loose with a stream of obscenities that motivated me to ram her even more forcefully. Her words dissolved into shrieks as her body convulsed in orgasm, streaming heated fluid from her cunt, splashing over us. I kept on pounding her, leaning forward to let her feel more of my weight on genital impact. I felt like I wanted to hurt her, to cross her over the line to where pain is pleasure. Grabbing her long hair I yanked her head back. She was grunting, no longer capable of forming words. She came again, spraying her juices which flowed down my legs to mix with my sweat. I kept on fucking. I strained every sinew, every fiber and bone for every ounce of energy so that I could prolongate the passion. I leaned down to bite into the tender flesh of her shoulder. Her shrill cry evolved into another climax as more come oozed from her steaming vagina. The fucking went on. Our hot bodies were soaked head to toe. Sensing exhaustion approaching, I reached forward with both hands to grab her breasts knowing that this would trigger me. I squeezed her awesome tits in my hands as I let loose with my own orgasm, screaming Crystal's name as I shot my jism into her tunnel. I then fell forward, collapsing on the couch in a heap next to my still and silent lover.

I was awakened by the incredible sensation of Crystal's succulent lips bobbing up and down on my cock, bringing it back to life for another round. We were on the enormous extra king size bed in the bedroom. I couldn't remember getting there but there we were. I laid back for a while enjoying the best oral skills I had ever experienced. My shaft was again rock hard.

"Hmmm... Michael, you do have a nice cock. I like it. Perhaps sometime I'll give you a full blowjob but not tonight. It would not be appropriate for you to come in Mistress' mouth tonight. You will have to wait. But I will show my appreciation in another way for you."

My Craigslist FemDom then mounted me, sliding down on my pole.

"Oh god, Sergeant Michael, my box is so sore. Hmmm ... I like it! You fucked me good, big boy. So now, let's recover together with a slow fuck. You can just lay back and enjoy. Savor it. Relax and absorb. It's for you, baby."

I watched her moving on me. I wanted to cry out my love to her. A day earlier I had been a virtual virgin, now I felt like I had fulfilled the sexual dreams of a lifetime. The gratitude I felt was overwhelming. I cried a few tears of joy while savoring the slow lovemaking she was giving me. The light of the full moon beaming through the picture window behind the bed fully illuminated her beautiful body as she fucked me. I remember laying there just staring at her amazing tits, watching them jiggle as she moved on my cock. I reached up to feel the fullness of her breasts in my hands as I ejaculated inside her.

IV

I woke again near noon in an empty bed. There was a note on the pillow near me:

=============

Sorry, I had to leave, baby, but there is something I need to attend to today. You can stay in the room another day if you like; it's paid for until noon tomorrow. Feel free to eat downstairs in the restaurant. The food is very good. Charge it to the room. If I wish to see you again, I will contact you. Do not try to contact me for any reason. Thank you for your efforts. I hope you gained something from them.

Crystal

=============

I jumped up, running around the suite, hoping that maybe somehow, someway she was still there. But I soon realized that she was indeed gone. I wanted to talk with her, to tell her how much it all meant to me. But she was gone. I sat on the couch and cried.

The next few weeks were difficult. She was all I thought about. I relived every second of our time together. I masturbated, replaying the scenes in my head several times a day. I ached for her, but it wasn't just the physical aspects. I wanted to tell her how it felt emotionally and how grateful I was to her for showing me so much about sex and about myself. But she was gone. I stayed in a depression for several more weeks. But like the bruises and cuts on my beaten ass, my spirit began to heal too. As time passed my head cleared. The sense of gratitude I had felt returned to me. I was again able to appreciate our meeting for the enlightening experience it was.