A Son of Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
A father-in-law becomes his daughter-in-law's FWB.
5.3k words
4.54
31.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had lots of time to think about it. He was surprised when he learned his daughter-in-law was a naughty girl a year earlier. She'd been sending him texts for quite a while, just checking in to see how he was and build a good relationship with him, which she had done. They cared greatly for each other and were good friends. She had gone to the doctor with him a few times, then taken him to breakfast afterward. He was flattered that she cared for him at family gatherings and vacations.

Their families spent a vacation together at the beach every summer since she and his son dated in high school. Back then, he never thought about her sexually, although she was a beautiful girl that developed into a beautiful woman. She brought him two beautiful grandchildren, which made him and their grandmother very happy. At first, he thought she did those things for him because that was the expectation. That was before he learned that she truly loved him. She was also interested in him from a sexual viewpoint, something he had never considered.

He found it out that summer when she began sending him texts that were sexual and suggestive, much to his delight. That was when he let her sexuality into his head. It was playing, mind you, but he was a horny fucker. His wife had cut him off years before without warning. When she told him there would be no more sex, he went off the wall and began fucking women everywhere.

She acted indignant when she confronted him about it, and he told her it was half her fault which she rejected. After that time, they lived like roommates instead of a couple. Somehow, his daughter-in-law figured this out, or his wife told her. Not that it mattered, she approached him over time, and it took him a while to believe it was happening. The things they said to each other were hot, written with emojis, so the meaning would be speculative if anyone else read it, texting each other frequently. They each desired an abstract sexual playmate, and this match was perfect.

The pairing would benefit both of them. She was much younger but not young, a beautiful statuesque blonde in a high position that hard work had earned. He was a granddaddy type, nearing retirement but active and caring, some of his ruggedness still there, and a man with a long sexual history. These things attracted her to him, and he was happy it did. It was an outlet for both of them for different reasons, both sexual. She needed a place to go for short breaks when work was overpowering her, a place she could have abstract sexual contact with a man she already loved.

Admittedly to relax cyber-sexually with him, dreaming of his fat cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass, all without risking fucking her father-in-law physically. Over the years, the thought had crossed her mind to seduce him because he was a handsome man with a semi-public past, but more so how she knew he loved her, making it easy for her to love him. She'd also heard stories about him and his sexual prowess, real and cyber, from various sources. She knew he was suffering from lack of sexual attention, even if it was just mind-fucking to this point. She loved him and could not watch him suffer, even if he had been partly responsible for his situation. He had owned up to his mistakes with his wife, something she refused to do, blaming him for their problems.

His daughter-in-law knew about his situation enough to understand that it takes two to make a problem or a plan, and after talking with him, she determined that as long as they were discrete, she was doing nothing wrong pursuing him. She felt he had been abandoned sexually by his wife, although they had stayed married, and decided to take her mother-in-law's place as his sexual partner. She could not bear to watch him suffer. That man needed a full-time partner, and her husband got all the sex he wanted.

He had always accepted sexual advances from any woman but never, in his wildest dreams, thought about his daughter-in-law as a sexting partner. He was cautious in his approach and researched the interpretation of her emoji strings to the point that there were only one of two possible meanings. His responses were more direct because he wanted her to know what he was saying to her without having to figure it out. He wondered if she had gotten more than she wanted, but every time he thought that he was proven wrong, sending him a text about him rubbing her smooth, fat pussy and her ass, shooting his hot cum on her pussy and big tits, and fucking her till she came several times. When she did, it allayed all his fears of her intentions. Neither knew where their new relationship was going, but the time was coming soon that they would look for ways to become more involved sexually.

She let him see her body as much as possible, and at the beach, she made sure his chair was positioned next to hers under the shade so he could enjoy her cleavage, shown off by the tops she wore. He took a more developed interest in his daughter-in-law's body after she started texting him suggestively, which turned into full-blown sexting, without pictures, at that point. Although he was thrilled to be her sexting partner, he would be open to trading pictures with her, but it would be risky at best and not likely to happen. That didn't preclude the possibility of being naked with her at some point in time.

He learned accidentally she was highly sexed, possibly as much as he was. He found evidence she watched several sex shows, accidentally seeing it on her pay-per-view playlist as he looked for something to watch while babysitting at her home late one night. The pieces fell into place after he studied her playlist. It was like finding the motherlode of her hidden desires. Not that he would use it against her, but he would use it.

In their texting, it was clear she liked to fuck and liked to have her pussy licked, something he was an expert in, and that she loved to be on top. She made plenty of mention of her tight pussy and her boobs and that she liked having cum shot on them. It made his dick hard thinking of fucking her and then cumming on her nipples as she massaged his jizz deep into her sweet boobs. He was happy to clean her up by licking the cum off her nipples. The one thing that intrigued him most was her references to anal sex. He'd always been surprised by the number of women in her age group that were into having their tight ass holes reamed good. He had no problem fucking her in the butt if that's what she wanted, and he would be happy to rim her and finger her ass too.

Whatever she needed from him, he would give her. Safe, quality sexual stimulation in exchange for the attention of a kinky younger woman with a high sex drive was what he had been searching for, and it was right under his nose.

The last time they'd been together was at a 4th of July party. There were two chairs close to the food table in a small area out of the way of others eating snacks, wedged tightly between two serving tables. He was eating snacks and sitting in one of the chairs when the lights went down to watch fireworks on tv. Everyone gathered around, and she took the unoccupied seat next to him.

Earlier in the week, he'd texted her that he wanted to see her panties that Saturday during the party. She wore a short playsuit to let him know she understood what he wanted and sat on a blanket so she could let him peek at her pussy from time to time, which he did.

She smiled each time their eyes met, allowing him to see what he asked her to show him throughout the afternoon festivities. She was making it clear that she had a sexual attraction to him and enjoyed fulfilling the requests he made of her. They were definitely on the same page.

Wearing a white thong, she teased him, allowing him to see a little at the time. A woman that wanted to show her pussy to her father-in-law in a crowd of other people was a woman he would keep by his side. He had what she desired.

She sat down, wiggling herself into the other chair, rubbing her thigh with his. He enjoyed her touches and tested the water by laying his big, rough hand on her bare thigh a few times. She allowed his hand to rest there, and he squeezed her firmness gently a few times. She turned in her seat to see the tv, pressing her large, soft breasts against his back, her elbow on his shoulder. Her softness felt good, causing his fat cock to stir in his shorts. He felt her thighs open slightly, allowing his forearm to fall between her knees, his elbow touching her soft mound.

She pressed her mound against his elbow, making his cock even harder. He felt great knowing his suppositions about her had been correct. She needed a daddy, and it was him. That was when she decided to talk with the family council about her needs. The year went by like a whirlwind following that night, evolving into a great thing for all concerned.

They had not had much time together since the holidays, and the knowledge that the family had voted to accept their relationship was still new. There had been time for short meetings and a few overnight visits between them, but not much more. They were excited about two weeks together at his beach house, as were both families, and vacation was not far away.

In the dark, he closed his eyes and let her warmth penetrate him, dreaming of her bare breasts on his back or his hand massaging her smooth, fat pussy. He would have plenty of opportunities on their beach vacation. They might even get to discuss their relationship if the opportunity presented itself. If not, it would continue without words. That in itself was exciting. He imagined sitting under the beach shade, enjoying her body if she chose to show it conservatively. A peek, here and there, was sexy to him and her if the mood struck her. He would observe and enjoy her charms.

He'd heard all his life that when a woman was close to you and constantly adjusted her breasts, there was a keen sexual interest underlying her movements. After a week of watching her in bathing suits and house dresses, he noticed that she adjusted her breasts quite a bit, even when they were unfettered by a bra of any kind, and touched her fat vulva frequently when they were physically close to each other. When he tuned himself into her frequency the first day, he watched where she put the chairs and how much she touched herself. He loved it because he knew she wanted him to notice her, and notice her, he did.

Regardless of why she did it, he enjoyed looking at her body. It might have been a coincidence, but she shared a clear sexual connection with him. Outwardly, she was reserved when he was nearby, but not in her text. She responded to his naughty texts with her naughty texts. They did not need to draw attention to themselves because the adult members of the family council approved their desire for a sexual relationship, and there were no secrets to hide.

That night after dinner, they were having drinks on the deck, and his daughter-in-law seemed primed to let him slide his big hands under her beach dress and up her inner thighs in the dark as she stood close to him. He was sitting in a chair, the breeze surrounding them after everyone else had gone to bed. With a glass of wine in her hand, she hummed along to the soft beach music on the radio. They both knew what was about to happen, he'd had a bowl earlier, and they felt no pain. She stood at the railing, looking out over the ocean, with her sexy ass pushed out as she rested her elbows on the top rail. The glow from the radio and the accent lights of the living room produced enough light that he could enjoy her beauty. She glanced over her shoulder, smiling at him and twisting her long blonde hair.

She shifted her weight, shaking her cute round butt and slowly swaying with the music. He was mesmerized by the sound of the surf breaking on the beach, the breeze, and his daughter-in-law's hot body. Words were unnecessary, and talking was long over. It was the perfect setting for some hot sex between them, and, at the same time, there was no rush for a furious fuck. The seduction belonged to both of them, but in all fairness, she had reached out first in her texts. Her freshly shaved cooch was dripping wet, and her thick clitoris throbbed.

Her nipples showed through her thin cover-up, and it was plain to see she wore no bra. Her tits were heavy and stood out nicely. The breeze stiffened as a storm fired up offshore, blowing up her short dress and exposing her fine ass. His fat dick was partially hard and on the way to a full-blown erection. She waited until he got a good long look at her naked ass before smoothing her dress out. Winking at him, she giggled before taking another sip of wine.

His gaze fixed on her full round cheeks and absence of even a thong, his thoughts turned to licking her fat pussy or rimming her ass hole. Impulsively, he slid his hand onto her well-turned calf, feeling her firmness and enjoying her fragrance. Sighing, she flipped her hair downwind, inviting him to move his big rough hand higher under her gauzy dress. She moved to center herself on him so he could use both of his big hands to feel her bulbous ass and her hairless pussy. When she moved, she opened her stance beyond the width of her shoulders and began putting on a show that would have given a cigar store Indian an erection. Running her hands down her outer thighs, she enticed him further by rubbing the globes of her butt, partly opening her deep ass cleavage to give him a glimpse of her tightly puckered balloon knot and her thick, fat pussy lips that were as smooth as butter.

Like a lap dancer, she traced the lips of her pussy with her fingers, opening them enough that he could see the deep pinkness they concealed. Her juices reflected in the dim glow, inviting him to touch her most secret places and enter her world with his fingers, tongue, and ultimately his hard, fat cock. At the moment, he was enjoying the show she was putting on and continued to rub her inner thighs, now wet with her cream as it bubbled out of her tight pussy, oozing onto his big hands.

The breeze kicked up again, this time blowing the gauzy white dress up halfway up her back. Laughing softly, she caught the hem of her dress and held it there, her flawless, bulbous ass on display. His hands moved slowly up her inner thighs to touch her swollen chatte at the convergence of her long legs. Squeezing and massaging her smooth skin made the blood flow hot in her loins. Sighing, she arched her back, pushing her ass close to his face.

At that point, he caught her scent, a perfume that had gotten him in trouble many times in his life, the one that once it got in his nose, there was no turning back, no hesitation, and no wondering why. Moving his face closer to her ass, he put his hands on her cheeks, kneading them and stretching them open, her scent filling his nostrils.

Leaning closer, he opened her butt cheeks fully, pushing his nose into her wet cunt. Reaching under her, he found her clitoris erect, ready for stimulation. Inhaling deeply, he took her scent into his nasal passages again before sliding his thumb inside her juicy vagina, looking for her G-spot patch to massage. His fingers found her clitoris, and gently, he pinched the two pleasure buttons together. He'd wanted to taste her pussy again for some time, and here he was, his face buried in her crotch, his talented tongue at the opening of her hot cunt. Pushing his tongue inside her brought a moan from her as he lapped up her exquisite juices.

She pushed her ass against his face, and he held it there, taking in his daughter-in-law's female attributes in great detail as his tongue probed her wetness. Her scent was an aphrodisiac to him, and his cock pitched a tent in his shorts as his tongue explored her wanton vagina. With his thumb pressuring her G-spot and his big fingers on her thick clit, she began to waver as he brought her closer to her first orgasm of vacation with him. Her breathing became static, and her knees weakened as he steadied her. Instructing her, she opened her cheeks with both hands, allowing him to see her tight bud. In a ragged breath, she moaned, "rim me, daddy, lick my rosebud."

There was no way he would refuse her, knowing what she needed and why she'd come to him for it. His reputation as a kinky man had preceded her relationship with him, and she considered herself fortunate to have him as her father-in-law, keeping her desires within a known sphere without the need for a stranger's involvement. He felt the same way about her, wishing they had recognized it sooner. Besides that, she loved him, and he loved her.

With her cheeks spread, she quivered when the tip of his tongue touched the inside of her cheeks. He licked her expertly, toying with her, heightening the effect of his fingers on her G-spot and clitoris. Circling her tiny puckered hole with his tongue made her pussy convulse, and her juice poured out of her. She humped his hands and face, the heat between her legs taking over all reasonable restraint. When she felt his free hand on her hanging tits, she could hold back no longer, and the waves of pure sexual pleasure broke deep inside her belly. Her hairless coochie quivered with the feeling from his techniques, and she thought she would fall, but he wasn't close to being finished licking her ass.

He'd waited for this a long time and went after her as he might never get the opportunity to lick her ass again. His talented tongue pushed inside her to a point she'd only dreamed of experiencing. The sensations of pleasure, like electrical impulses, shot between her ass hole and her brain through her rigid clitoris and erect nipples as he played with her. He made her cum furiously, and she wanted to beg him to stop, but could not speak any intelligible words other than "more, daddy, give me more." Never one to deprive his partner, he pulled on her nipples, stretching them to the elongation she experienced nursing his grands. She'd often thought about his mouth latched on her milk-filled tits when she was pregnant and masturbating frequently. Only now, he was licking her ass hole, and thoughts of him mounting her with her belly swollen made her cum again.

All she could feel now was his long tongue darting in and out of her sphincter at a high rate of speed, her orgasms shaking her to her feet as she grabbed his hair, pulling him deeper into the cleavage of her butt cheeks. As the waves of pleasure relaxed over her, she felt his thumb slide out of her throbbing cunt, the flow of her juices dripping on the floor, oozing from her thick labia, and running down her silky thighs. Looking over her shoulder as she caught her breath, she watched him stand behind her. When the day began, she swapped some naughty texts with him as they usually did, never thinking that before the next day, she would be taking her father-in-law's fat dick in her wet pussy, full of the juices of uncounted orgasms he'd given her, but that was what was about to happen. She welcomed him with her legs spread, her clitoris throbbing, and her juices pouring out of her hairless pussy. Reaching around her, he held her up, cupping her smooth mound in his palm. She jumped when he touched her still erect clitoris, and another glob of her thick cream squirted out on his fingers.

At first, she was embarrassed by her uncontrollable body functions, but the seasoned man standing behind her was not. He kissed the exposed skin of her neck to relax her before pushing his purple cock head inside her wet cunt. Her lubricated state helped as his dick slipped inside her, and he thrust it to the bottom of her tight box in one motion. She put her elbows back on the railing, raised herself on her tiptoes, and spoke to him quietly. "Are you happy, daddy having a younger woman to fuck and shoot your old cum in her coochie? I'm happy because I've wanted to feel your big dick in my kitty for a long time!" He knew then that the match was complete, and he had a partner for life.

12