A Son of Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
More sex between father-in-law and daughter-in-law.
6.1k words
4.53
8.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His daughter-in-law was a woman with a problem. She needed a sexual partnership with a man that was not her husband. It wasn't about not having her needs met at home, her desire for more sex went beyond the outer edge, and everyone involved accepted it. Every family member has different needs, and how they deal with them is what matters. She found her need for another man increased after becoming a mom, and it was not a vengeful thing, simply what her body required of her mind. Fortunately, her husband was compassionate and understanding, suggesting she might look for a lover they both appreciated.

That man was right under her nose and was a man she already loved and loved her. It had been an adventure for her, coming to grips with what she needed and making it a reality without going insane while transitioning into her new lifestyle. She spent the last year actively seducing her father-in-law, which was difficult for her. Raising a family and caring for her husband's needs and work pressures did not leave her much time for extra romance. Her body demanded it of her, and she felt compelled to answer.

Visually, nothing would change, but when the time was available for them, fireworks would occur with the full knowledge and consent of every family member over eighteen. Over the years, their family council had dealt with many things. It kept the family stable, making awkward situations and most family problems unnecessary. Every family member had used the council's input at one time or another, but this would be the first time for either of them. She revealed her need one afternoon as they sat alone on the couch in his living room.

"I need to tell you something, dad." She looked at the floor before looking him in the eye, and he could tell it was something serious. He had been suspicious about her actions for the last six months, but it was sexual, so he was not worried about it. She played with her hair as he sat back to hear her out, sighed, and took his big hand in hers before smiling at him.

"I don't know if you can accept this, but I'm not good at beating around the bush. I want to be your friend with benefits, dad." He had not prepared for her words, but it was the best news he'd had in years. She was beautiful, at the beginning of her sexual prime, not to mention her fantastic body, and they had always gotten along very well. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. An experienced man, he was skilled in sexual things, having had many lovers.

He was as intelligent about women as any man, more so than most, even if that knowledge barely filled a thimble. He knew well what he knew and wanted her as much as she wanted him. They both enjoyed the chase, and as they approached the end of the beginning, things were in place to take the next step. The holidays were the most logical time for them to start having sex, although they had not discussed it as the perfect time to enjoy their first physical union. Lots of distractions and opportunities for some quick, furious fucking to break the ice would be available to them before settling down for some regular, serious lovemaking.

She knew teasing her father-in-law about sucking his cock would get an equal sexual response from him in return. She'd heard all about him at a party a couple of years earlier from a friend of a friend whose mom had known her father-in-law since elementary school. The woman telling the story was unaware he was her father-in-law and held nothing back in her description of him.

The woman expounded on her knowledge of him through rumors and no personal experience with him. She knew exactly how many women he'd fucked in the community and how they all loved him. She considered him a perverted pig and thought the same about all men, so his daughter-in-law excused herself from the conversation to refill her wineglass. The thin strap of her red thong was buried deep in the slit of her smooth pussy, rubbing her clitoris with each step she took. Her hands shook as she filled her glass, and her cooch was soaking wet after all she'd heard. Quietly, she looked for a place to relieve herself of the horniness building in her pussy, almost out of control.

Her cunt pulsated, and she felt her juices ooze out of her pussy lips and down her inner thighs as she thought about riding her father-in-law's pecker. She wanted to suck his cock and feel his dick in her pussy and ass before she exploded with the lust building up between her smooth thighs. She needed more dick and wanted him to give it to her.

Wandering through the host's home, she found a half-bath in the basement with a locking door. She went in, making sure it was the only door, before quickly pulling up her dress, putting her hand inside her thong, and sitting on the toilet. She melted as she fantasized about her father-in-law's cock and the number of females he had fucked and suspected of fucking. Her clitoris was erect and tender, and when her fingertips touched it, her body shook, and she sighed quietly. After pulling on it for more stimulation, she went into her 'cum quick' mode, the method she'd used when she was pregnant and always horny, all the time. She had such a recent visual description of her father-in-law fucking her wet cunt that she came in less than five minutes.

After catching her breath and cleaning her juices off her smooth pussy lips, she found a pair of dry panties in her purse and slipped them over her silky thighs. Now she would work on her plan to seduce her father-in-law. She thought it would not take much because he was a horny old bull that loved pussy, and he had a track record that proved it. But her psyche wanted romance and lots of it, taking things slower, savoring the seduction of a man she deeply loved. By all rights, he belonged to her, but she was not about to tell him that at this time. She only needed to encourage him a small amount, and nature would take care of the rest. Finding her way back upstairs to the party, she began to mingle again.

That's what got her where she was now, at a party she gave a year later, locked in her bathroom and sitting on the toilet, sucking her father-in-law's fat dick for the first time. He ran his big fingers through her long blonde hair before grabbing a handful of her long tresses. "I knew it was just a matter of time with you. I've wanted some of you for years." Putting a little hip movement into it, he fucked her mouth gently, for now, allowing her to adjust to his light thrusting before driving his hard cock down her throat. "You need my cock don't you, girl?" She nodded and tried to speak, but he refused to let her take his cock out of her mouth. "You concentrate on sucking my dick, doll, and we'll talk about it later, understand?" His role-play approach made her quiver with excitement, and her fat clitoris took over her body.

Nodding again, she focused her eyes on his, letting him know she was more than willing to join him sexually. She already knew he would return the favor to her without question. She reaped the rewards of taking things slow, knowing she had the right man for her situation. An outgoing woman, she had many male friends but knew none would give her what she wanted most, an experienced sexual partner that would love her, make her laugh and cum, yet always be a close part of her family.

Her dress was black, with an Empire waist gathered by elastic under her choice boobs. As she played with his cock, he pulled her dress down, exposing her big tits. Unclasping her black strapless bra, he let it fall, freeing her big breasts from bondage. They were magnificent, and he kneaded them as she sucked on his rod, her erect nipples sticking to his palms.

Sliding the length of his cock in and out of her mouth, he said naughty things, making her blood boil. "Are you planning to swallow my cum, girl?" She nodded very slowly, bending his cock with her movement. "Pull on my balls, and I'll shoot my load in your mouth, mama." She shuddered when he called her 'mama'. She loved being a mom, and her thick mons throbbed being called that by him. She still considered getting pregnant with him to have just one more baby, but only in her dreams for fun.

She waited until she knew he was on the verge of an orgasm, then displayed her cock sucking skills. She knew her stuff alright, taking his thick tool balls deep in her mouth, repeatedly pleasuring him with high-dollar call girl skills. He was one of those guys that took forever to cum, until his daughter-in-law put a cock-sucking on him he would never forget. He'd had his rod sucked many times, but she was the best he'd ever had. When he shot his first load, he pumped his hips one last time, forcing a torrent of thick cum down her throat. She gurgled and blinked but continued to take the flow of thick semen from his testicles.

He had a bit of a surprise for her when she worked up his second wad. Pulling back where the head of his cock was in her mouth, he shot a load more voluminous than the first, filling her with what seemed to be an endless amount of thick semen. " Swallow it all, mama. It's good for your complexion," he moaned. Biting his shaft lightly behind the glans, she took all of her father-in-law's jism into her belly, feeling the texture and consistency flow down her throat. For his last load, he pulled his hard dick out of her warm, cum-filled mouth, jerked it several times, and covered her swollen, well-nursed nipples with his cum, all while she pulled on his hanging balls.

She could not keep her eyes away from his dick, amazed at the quantity of semen the old guy had in him. He was not huge, just big and thick. She'd never had anyone shoot as much cum in her mouth as her father-in-law had just done. She loved it, too, and he tasted very good to her. With his big rough hands, he cupped his daughter-in-law's soft, full breasts and spread his cum liberally on them. He leaned in and kissed her cum-covered lips. "Don't wash your tits until tomorrow. I want you to enjoy my essence for a while."

His words made her puckered rosebud twitch, another feeling unfamiliar to her. She only dabbled in anal play but felt strongly that this kinky old bastard could fuck her ass hole and make her like it. She wished there was time for him to slip his cock into her wet pussy but didn't want anyone to start looking for either of them. He had a habit of staying in one place at most parties, keeping to himself, not caring what anyone thought about him except her. Occasionally, he would walk around the place looking for prospective female partners and talking with other guests.

Before she could think about it again, he pulled her off the toilet seat, turned her to the wall, and pulled up her long dress. "I know you want my dick, and I want to give it to you, even if only for a few minutes. Hold your dress up for me and stick out your beautiful ass." She almost came on the spot. This old guy was bold as hell, and he was also right about what she wanted. She had heard all her life about what stud fucks some old guys are, and he was one of them. She did want his dick in her wet pussy, so she did as he asked.

She held her dress up and pushed her perfectly round ass away from the wall to receive his fat cock. He pulled her thong strap to the side, put his free hand on her shapely hip, found the opening to her wet snatch, and pushed forward. He reached around her and found her clitoris erect and ready to be stimulated further. It wasn't long before his deep, steady pumping took her mind, and she came on his fat cock for the first time. After she regained her composure, she dropped her dress, smoothing it out and checking her make-up. She kissed him on the cheek, telling him, "I've never had a load of cum the size of yours, daddy, and you taste good too. I want to taste you again soon, and I want you to lick my pussy next time."

He chuckled and pulled her to him, his big arms around her waist. Looking into her eyes, he studied her face for a long moment, letting her feel the power he still possessed before forcefully kissing her. Nearly swooning, she held onto him and felt his talented tongue explore her mouth as the power from his arms surged through her body. Returning his passion, she felt him squeeze her ass under her dress. "I'm going to lick your pussy and rim your tight ass hole the next time we meet. Make a spot in your schedule and call me tomorrow when you know a date." Breathless, she had a look of satisfaction on her face as she let herself out of her bathroom to rejoin her party.

Deep inside, the waves of pleasure flowed through her clitoris. Her nipples refused to relax, and her pussy buzzed like there was a vibrator in it. She was proud of herself, confident in her seductive abilities to get the man she wanted. As she moved among her guests, it occurred to her that maybe she had been seduced by a crafty old fart that knew what he was doing. Regardless, she was thrilled with her new partner, knowing he was a nasty fucker that held nothing back and could make her cum and make her laugh, romancing her mind and soul, as well as her body.

He took a long piss and let his mind wander. Finally, he'd found a woman that equaled his sexual desires and level of kink. She was already in his life, and he was in hers without explanations to the rest of the family. Having a quick fuck served to let her know what she wanted to know about him, and a few days before they would see each other again would tell him if she wanted more or needed a one-and-done thing instead. He knew the answer already but wanted her to think it over for a few days before she told him she wanted him to become her lover. If she gave him two hours, he'd make her his squeeze for life and get all the extra cock she wanted, safely, staying inside the family structure. She wanted a lover that loved her, love reflected in his fucking, and her father-in-law was that man.

Unaware of it at the time, her desires could become even stronger once she began fucking two cocks. He had experienced that phenomenon with several lovers that became nearly insatiable once they had a choice of dicks anytime they wanted it. He hoped she would be that way too. Being retired, more or less, he could make himself available to her on an unlimited basis. They would not need to explain why they were together. The people who mattered to them knew why and were happy and supported them. They each had their reasons for this, and if another relationship in the family took place, it would likely be supported as well.

After he left her bedroom, he got something to eat and looked around the room, casually scanning for her. Before he followed her into her bathroom, there were several possibilities of women he might have approached about sex. When he came out, there were none. He was committed to her now, as an unspoken condition of their new relationship, and he would honor it as long as his daughter-in-law was his regular fuck. He would see that she would provide all the sex he wanted.

Later that evening, he smiled when he realized she was standing right behind him, whispering in his ear. "I was thinking about what you told me in the bathroom, daddy." The noise was loud enough that no one would hear her words. "You know, about licking my ass." He could smell the wine on her breath as she pressed her tits against his back, her arms around his waist. "Could you give me a quick demonstration in the guest bath upstairs in five minutes?" He nodded, and she was gone.

He talked to a few other guests in passing as he meandered through the crowd, unhurriedly heading for the service stairwell back near the kitchen. He must have been smiling ear to ear for being invited to lick a beautiful woman's naked ass upstairs. His pecker was stiffening as he walked, knowing if he licked her ass, he could fuck it also. Making his way to the second-floor guest bath, he tapped lightly on the door. "Granddaddy," was all he said in a low voice. A response came seconds later in a soft, sultry voice he'd heard before.

"Come," was the only word returned. His nostrils filled with the fragrance of scented candles after opening the door and walking into the room. What he saw next made his dick get hard in seconds. He turned and locked the door behind him. His daughter-in-law stood before him, naked except for her black stilettos, nylons, and a lacy black garter belt. Her elbows rested on the vanity top, her legs in an open stance as she smiled back at him. Wiggling her beautifully shaped ass, she spoke. "Are you hungry, granddaddy?"

Damn right, he was hungry, ready to pleasure her ass. Standing back, he took it all in before approaching her. He pulled her naked body to his and kissed her lips before reaching for the globes of her round butt cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart, warming her up for what he was about to do to her. "So, what do you think, granddaddy? Does my ass make your old cock hard?" Reaching between them, she took hold of his dick before she unzipped his pants. "You know you're the first man I ever asked to rim me."

He chuckled and felt her tits with his free hand, molding them before taking one in his lips and sucking her erect nipple. He sucked it hard to make her squirm and set a precedent for a little rough play. Her nipples were sensitive, and he tweaked them enough to get her attention. Squeezing her butt cheeks again, he looked her in the eye and spoke to her. " I'm glad you picked me to rim your ass, doll. Why don't you lean on the vanity and let me look at it before I lick it? Spread your cheeks and show it off to me."

Her heartbeat increased as she listened to his nasty talk. She wanted it, asked him for it, and was just a few minutes from having her father-in-law's tongue in her ass. She could not hold back, and her thick pussy juice began to migrate down her inner thighs. Her rosebud winked as she parted her round cheeks to show it to him. He pulled a chair up and sat down to take in her show. She was slightly embarrassed at first, but the longer she exposed herself to him, the more she liked it, eventually stretching her cheeks as far as she could.

"You have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. Why have you hidden it from me so long?" Unbuttoning his shirt, he saw the grin on her face as he said unusual things. He hung his shirt over the back of the chair before he spoke. "I'm going to enjoy licking your rosebud doll and make you cum harder than you've ever cum in your life in a few minutes, so get ready." He had removed his shirt and pants as if he knew what would happen next. She noticed but did not care. Her body ached for his touch, and her fingertips turned white as she opened her cheeks for him.

Teasing her unmercifully, he licked away from her tiny wrinkled hole before moving toward it. As his tongue got closer, her breathing became gasps, and she writhed as he teased her. Her sighs became moans, and her moans became cries. Panting, she begged him for relief, but he was on his schedule as he played with her ass, further cementing their new relationship. Just when she thought she could stand no more without a massive orgasm, she felt his big thumb tickling her inner labia. She was so wet that he pushed right inside her without any issues and found her G-spot.

"Oh, fuck, granddaddy," she moaned as he massaged the small rough patch of skin on the front wall of her juicy vagina. She thought she would be over-stimulated and cum too quickly until she felt the flat part of his talented tongue cross her ass hole slowly. Gasping, this was all new territory for her. Her tight ass hole was begging for some intense stimulation as her fat pussy stretched to accommodate her father-in-law's big fingers inside her. She had not known this kind of stimulation until that moment, and her excitement was heading into a new realm.

Rubbing her G-spot rapidly, he showed no signs of slowing down, increasing the speed of what he was doing to her wanton cunt. She began feeling like she was about to pee in his face and wanted to tell him to stop. But the ability to control her speech refused to cooperate, overridden by the sensations he was imparting to her cooch and sensitive booty. When she thought she could no longer handle what this crazy old guy was doing to her, she clenched her guts and squirted her juices, covering his barrel chest with her clear, thick cream. Almost in shock from this new erotic feeling, she moaned loudly. "Oh, fucking fuck! Eat my ass hole, daddy!" She convulsed, unable to control her body or her words.

12