A Son's Hope A Mother's Passion

Story Info
A young man becomes sexually obsessed with his own mom.
3.6k words
4.46
88.3k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew watched his mother sunning herself from the upstairs bathroom. He watched his mother more and more every day. The day he heard about a woman in Vermont being arrested for having sex with her own son he has thought of nothing else. He couldn't get the idea of having sex with his own mom out of his head.

Andrew had always admired his mom's beauty but he had never thought about sex with her until he overheard two people on the bus talking about the woman in Vermont. Now when Andrew looked at his mom, he noticed specific things about her. He could see how poised she was. He noticed her elegance. He admired the curves in her body. Her boobs were magnificent. Her waist was tiny and her butt was full and round. She was tall and slim almost athletic.

Andrew's mother had a very beautiful face. Her full lips and high cheek bones complimented her stunning green eyes. She never wore too much make up and she didn't need much, if any. Her long luxurious red hair framed her face perfectly. Even her clothes were the epitome of grace and class.

To Andrew his mother was the perfect woman. While he watched from his elevated vantage he thought to himself, I have got to find a way to seduce her. He worked his nineteen year old tool to a frothy climax. Then he carefully cleaned his mess off the underside of the toilet lid. He wiped the sweat from his face and headed downstairs to join his mom in the back yard by the pool.

"Oh Andrew you startled me." Erica said with a warm smile. "I didn't realize you we're home already."

"Sorry mom, didn't mean to scare you. I just got here. I ditched my psych class. I can't stand the professor he is such a Freudian slip." Andrew said laughing at his own joke.

Erica gave her son a stern look. "Do you mean professor Barnes?" she asked.

Andrew nodded. "Yeah that's the one. He's so freaking old! What could he possibly know about anything?"

Again his mom gave her son the look. "I'll tell you what he knows. He knows just about everything there is to know about modern psychology. He also knows how to collect tuition from spoiled rich white kids who don't take his class serious and then fail them so they can take the class over. That's what he knows. I won't pay for classes you don't bother to show up for. Now get out of here. I don't want to look at you until supper!"

Andrew was taken back by his mother's barrage. It hurt his feelings. He was so infatuated with her but it was obvious that she didn't share his feelings. He went to his room with his heart broken.

Outside Erica tried to calm herself but couldn't. She grabbed her things and headed inside. Erica snatched up her phone and dialed a familiar number.

"Hello?" professor Barnes said on the other end of the line.

"Hi. Professor Barnes, I'm not sure you remember me but I had your class about twenty three years ago. I'm Erica O'Hara."

"Yes I remember you." Donald said "How are you? It's wonderful to hear from you after all these years. Let's see the last time I saw you was about twelve years ago at a lecture you gave at Brown. Oh you were brilliant by the way. If I recall you had a family. A husband and son I believe. How are they?"

That's what I'm calling you about. My son is in your class and today he ditched. I was hoping you could help me make him understand how serious his classes are. When he told me he ditched your class like it didn't matter I just saw red. Do you know anything we can do to get him to behave like an adult?" Erica asked.

"Did you ask your son why he ditched my class?" Donald asked.

"No, but he said it was because you're too old to know anything. That made me mad and I sent him away." Erica said.

"You know that didn't make you mad. You chose to get angry in defense of your own feelings for your old professor. Tell me this, how can you expect him to act more adult if you still treat him like a child? Now Erica darling, you know better than that." Professor Barnes said with all the patience in the world.

Erica said. "You're right of course. I did choose to be angry. You know I still love you. You were always my favorite. I guess I was just defending my own feelings. However I am genuinely worried about my son's behavior lately. Do you think you have time for an old friend?

"Of course I have time how about tomorrow after ten o'clock? I'm still in Stanton Hall that same cluttered office." Donald said.

"I'll see you then." Erica said. She was a lot calmer now than she was a few minutes ago. She turned her thoughts to her son. She probably shouldn't have dressed him down so harshly. Now she was sorry for having done it. With her mind made up she headed for her son's bedroom. She gently knocked on the door before opening it and walking in.

Andrew was seated at his desk with his laptop open when his mom knocked and walked in. He quickly closed his laptop and looked at his mom wondering if she was aware of his pants around his ankles. Sitting behind his desk she couldn't see them so she probably doesn't know.

Erica saw her son was red in the face and thought perhaps he had been crying. "Son I am so sorry for jumping on you like that earlier. I was wrong for chewing you out like you were still a child. I had an emotional reaction to what I perceived as an attack on one of my favorite professors. I know skipping one or two classes won't ruin your college degree but it can't help you. I just want you to take your studies seriously. Can you forgive your old mom for being a little emotional?

"Uh, sure mom I wasn't too worried about it. I know you just want me to do my best. I'm sorry for ditching professor Barnes class. I won't do it again." Andrew said.

Erica was relieved that her son wasn't hurt too bad by her scolding. "Could I get a little hug?" she asked.

"Not right now mom, I'm kind of in the middle of something." Andrew said.

"Oh nonsense, you have time to give your old mom a little hug." Erica said, as she crossed his room. Andrew started to protest but it was too late. Erica saw that her son was naked from the waist down and he had a massive hard on. She quickly averted her eyes and backed away awkwardly. "I am so sorry son! I didn't realize that, no that's not what I want to say. Oh damn. I am just sorry. I'll leave now." She backed all the way out of Andrew's room and practically ran down the hall towards the kitchen.

Andrew was totally embarrassed by his mom's discovery of him in a turgid state. He was somewhat grateful that she hadn't seen what was on his laptop. On one side of the screen was a slideshow of secret pictures he had of his mom in various states of undress. On the other side he was reading stories of mother son sex. He closed his laptop and went to bed.

Erica was shocked by what she saw in Andrew's room. She had no idea that her son was doing that when she walked in. She vowed to never walk in without him inviting her in first. Still she kept thinking about how well endowed her little man was. Her thoughts disturbed her to the core.

The next morning Erica was up early. She was thinking she would talk to Andrew about what happened yesterday but he had left for school early. Erica was relieved because she wasn't looking forward to that particular talk. She went about her morning routine. She got to her yoga class and really pushed herself. She loved staying fit anyway, but today she seemed even more driven than normal.

Andrew attended professor Barnes' class today and he really paid attention. He started to see why his mom liked him so much. After the class he asked if he could talk to the professor.

"Of course young man let's step into my office." Professor Barnes said amicably. "Now what can I do for you young man?"

Andrew said. "I'm Andrew Orin. I just wanted to apologize for ditching your class yesterday. I know that it's disrespectful and I'm sorry."

Professor Barnes made the connection to Erica O'Hara. This was her son. O'Hara was her maiden name. Professor Barnes said. "That's quite alright son. I took no offence at your absence but you should have. It is after all your education that is in jeopardy when you don't apply yourself. Let me ask you this, why did you ditch?"

Andrew felt put on the spot with the question. "I don't know." He said sheepishly.

"Surely you can do better than that? Tell the truth, I'll know if you're lying. Now, why did you ditch? What was so important to you that you felt motivated to sacrifice your education for it?" professor Barnes asked.

Andrew thought hard, then said. "A woman that I just feel the need to be near all the time. I kind of have an obsession with this one woman and it seems to consume my every waking thought. Hell I even dream about her when I sleep. I know that sounds lame but that's the truth."

The professor believed Andrew and knew what woman the young man was obsessed with. She was due here any minute. "Well son you have got to prioritize and that means education first and crushes after. Ok?"

"Yeah. I mean yes sir" Andrew said and left feeling better about the professor.

Minutes later Erica knocked on the professor's door. He said, "Come in Erica it's open."

She entered asking, "How did you know it was me?"

"It is you." The professor said. "You are the reason your son ditched my class yesterday."

"Me? How is it my fault that Andrew ditched? I don't understand." Erica said.

"Not fault, reason. You are the reason he can't concentrate on his studies." Donald said very matter of fact.

"I'm afraid I still don't understand. You'll have to explain it to me the way you used to." Erica said sounding genuinely confused.

"Your son Andrew is infatuated with you. You occupy his every thought. I would guess he is losing sleep. He is totally obsessed with you in a sexual way. He is currently driving himself insane with hopes and dreams of becoming your lover. Is that explanation enough for you?" professor Barnes said.

"How do you know this? Did he tell you this himself? I can't believe it. How can that be, I'm his mother." Erica said feeling almost panicked.

"Yes Andrew told me sort of. You can believe it. The fact that you are his mother makes no difference at all to Andrew. He sees you as the woman of his dreams. He is desperate to be worthy to be your man. The real question is what are we going to do about it?" Professor Barnes said.

"Well we have to stop him from feeling this way somehow," Erica said half asking.

"That we can not do. We can only deny his desires or give in to them. Nothing we do will change his desires." Donald said.

"Give in to his desires? I can't do that. That's incest and it's against the law. Isn't it?" Erica said.

"No dear not here in Rhode Island. Here it is perfectly legal as long as both are of age. The age of consent in Rhode Island is only sixteen. So if you were to give your son what he desires most in life it would only be the social taboo you would have to worry about." Professor Barnes said.

"But isn't it wrong for a mother and son to have sex? I mean what about everything we've been taught about how much of a sin it is to even think that way, much less do it?" Erica asked.

"I'll tell you what is a sin. It's a sin that grown men fail at everything in life because they truly believe that their mothers didn't love them. I have seen countless patients over the years that feel that they don't deserve success because their mothers rejected them when they needed their mothers the most. I have patients who even committed suicide because they felt unworthy of love, because their mothers rejected them. It's something you have to take into account when you decide if you will accept the full love your son offers or to reject it for some screwed up moral reasons." Professor Barnes said.

Erica just said, "Damn. I never knew it could have that effect on men. I have a lot to think about professor. Thank you, as always your advise is valued. I will let you know what I decide and I will probably need counseling to get through this." Then she got up to leave. She gave her old professor a big hug and kissed him goodbye.

Erica sat quietly all afternoon. She contemplated the words of her dear friend professor Barnes. She thought about what it would be like to make love to her son. She hated the fact that the thought of it excited her. The feelings she was having also made her feel dirty. Her body's response to her thoughts of love making with her son disgusted her. Her wet and tingling pussy betrayed the fact that she wanted to taste the forbidden fruit.

Andrew arrived home and headed for the kitchen as was his habit. The house seemed eerily quiet. He grabbed a soft drink and wondered where his mom was. He called to her. No answer. He called again while heading towards his mother's room. He heard her crying softly in her room. Her door was slightly open. He peered in and saw his mother sitting at her vanity. Her head was down and she softly wept.

"Mom. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Andrew said with true concern.

Erica just threw her arms around Andrews neck and held on tight. She said, "Oh Andrew I am just beside myself with uncertainty. I know you are obsessed with me. I have to confess that I am flattered. I also feel conflicted by my feelings. I have been taught my whole life that it is wrong. I also feel very enthralled by the idea of us making love. I am so confused son. I like the dirty feelings I get from imagining what our love making might be like. Just hold me for a while son."

Andrew didn't know what to say. He held his mother in his arms tightly. Then he asked, "How did you know how I felt mom?"

"Professor Barnes told me that you told him." Erica said.

Andrew never told the professor who he was obsessed with. No matter. She was at least considering it. Andrew said, "I have been going crazy lately mom. All I can think of is you. All day and all night I imagine making love to you. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever known mom. I just want to love you all the way."

"Oh Andrew, I am too old for you. Surely you don't think I'm that pretty? Tell the truth. Do you really feel that strongly attracted to your old mom?" Erica said to her son pleadingly.

"Mom. You are without a doubt the most lovely woman in the entire world. I absolutely adore you. You are the woman of my dreams." Andrew said sounding one hundred percent sincere.

Erica kissed Andrew on the mouth. She kissed him with fire and passion. The way he talked to her made her feel alive. For the first time in a long time Erica felt desirable. She was losing her inward battle over her moral dilemma. As she kissed her son she whispered, "I wish you would just take me."

Andrew needed no more encouragement than that. He picked up his mom and carried her to her bed. Then he gently laid her down. He helped her out of her dress. Then her bra and panties. Andrew couldn't believe the exquisite creature on display in front of him. He gasped at the vision of loveliness and grace laying there looking longingly at him.

Her body was perfect in every way. Her ample breasts were round and firm. Her nipples were hard. She had a neatly trimmed red bush. Her pussy lips were glistening with dew. The aroma of her sex filled his nostrils. If there were a more beautiful woman in the world Andrew had never seen her.

Andrew removed his clothes and got on the bed with his mother. She noticed how hard he was. His manhood stood at full attention. She was quite flattered to know she caused her young stud son to get so aroused.

They kissed softly and sweetly at first. Then Erica turned her inner slut lose on her unsuspecting son. She pressed hard into his mouth, exploring her son's mouth with her tongue. Then she kissed her way down his body. Once she reached his hardened tool, she licked it up and down.

Andrew drew in a sharp breath as his mom wrapped her lips around his engorged cock. He moaned out loud when she swallowed the whole thing balls deep in one stroke. Then his mom began fucking her son's cock with her mouth. Andrew was shocked at his prim and proper mom's expertise with her mouth. He never suspected she would even know how to give a proper blow job.

Erica enjoyed her son's cock sliding in and out of her throat. She knew he would come very quickly and she wanted it. She could feel her son respond and she heard his moaning, this caused her body to react. Her pussy was hyper wet. She tingled all over. Her nipples were rock hard. She pinched her nipples and rolled them between her fingers and thumbs.

Andrew was going nuts. His mom was sucking his cock! He was getting close to coming. He warned, "I'm going to come mom!"

She just slammed her mouth all the way down and stayed there sucking. Andrew's thick come started coating his mom's tonsils. She lovingly swallowed every drop.

Erica maintained constant contact with her son's cock, as she bobbed her head, milking the last of her boy's come into her hungry mouth. She then increased the suction on her son's cock. She wouldn't let it go down. She kept her sucking going until Andrew's cock had fully recovered. She kept him erect for her own reasons.

Andrew was amazed by his mother's sexual prowess. He never imagined that she would be so vibrant and alive in the sack. She exceeded all his hopes and dreams.

As Erica released her son's cock from her mouth she started fingering her pussy. She said, "Put you big cock in mommy's pussy son. Come and fuck mommy. I need your cock so bad. I want you to fuck my god damn brains out."

Andrew quickly got in between his mom's legs and aimed his hard member at her waiting pussy. He eased into position and started to enter her waiting cunt. As soon as his head was in, Erica wrapped her legs around his waist, dug her heels into his ass and pulled him all the way in.

Erica said, "Now fuck me son, just fuck the hell out of me. Make me yours son. I want to be yours to fuck whenever you want son. I feel so dirty fucking my own son. You have no idea how liberating this is for me. Fuck me like the dirty slut I am. I want to be your dirty whore slut Andrew."

Andrew had never heard anything like this from his mom. It turned him on immensely though. Andrew was slamming into his mom with all his strength. He fucked his mom harder than he ever fucked any of his girlfriends.

Erica pulled Andrew down to his left side and rolled him on his back. She stayed on his cock the whole way through the position change. Now on top Erica bounced on her son's cock. Then she would grind against his pubic bone. She fucked like a woman possessed. She began to squirt as she started having the most intense orgasm of her life. Her squirting was getting them both and the bed wet.

Andrew could feel his own climax coming. He said, "Mom I can't last much longer. Do I need to pull out?

"No! Stay right where you are. I want to feel you come in my pussy son." Erica commanded.

Andrew groaned loudly as he shot his mom's hungry pussy full of his young spunk. He wondered briefly if she might get pregnant. He didn't worry much though because he just got what he wanted more than anything else in life.

Erica curled up next to her son satisfied and truly happy. She knew it was the beginning of something beautiful and was looking forward to the next time. She figured that would start in about fifteen minutes.

Andrew held his mother close. He was in awe of her love making skills. He knew he would be with her for a very long time. It was the best day of his young life.