A Son's Love for His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, I stay shocked, only to hear my mom tell, "CUM INSIDE ME BABY, MAKE MUMMY YOURS".

There I was in my dad's room, sitting naked at the edge of my dad's bed and fucking my dad's wife. And even as I heard him get out of the car and close the door, I could not pull my cock out of my mom's pussy and leave the room. Instead I continued fucking her harder, making her moan with greater pleasure.

"NOW BABY... NOW!! CUM INSIDE MUMMY. CUM INSIDE MUMMY'S SLUTTY PUSSY... LET DADDY SEE YOUR CUM LEAKING OUT OF MUMMY'S PUSSY!!" my mother screamed as my dad rang the door bell.

I could not hold back any longer, and my mom's words had pulled the trigger. I was shooting thick hot cum inside my mom's pussy, and I could feel my load fill her hole.

My dad continued to ring the door bell, and I continued shooting semen deep inside mom's pussy.

I was leaking as I finished recollecting the dream. I was rock hard, but yet felt completely shaken. I couldn't sleep either. All I could see when I closed my eyes, was my mother jumping on top of me, and I had no idea when I fell asleep.

The next morning, as soon as I woke up, I was searching for porn on the internet. It had been more than a year since I last watched porn, and after dreaming about fucking my mom last night, it was impossible to not want to have a feel of watching some good hot stuff.

The kind of porn I found on the internet, that day, was very different from what I was watching a year ago. The internet was flooded with high quality MILF Porn, and each of these MILF pornstars successfully managed to convince me, that there is no greater pleasure than fucking a mature woman.

In the following days, I realized INCEST Porn too was very widely available in most porn sites, and I failed to last even for 5 seconds when watching Incest Mom-Son Videos.

Each of these videos started reminding me of the lust I once had for my mother. I was again addicted to porn, but this time it was not to help me stay away from lusting for my mother. It was also not to just simply fantasize my mother in each video I watch.

The only reason I was watching porn, this time, was to fully confirm the blunt truth that I had finally realized.

The fact that my love for my mother, gave greater sexual satisfaction, and was far too superior compared to the few moments of pleasure, an adult video was capable of gifting.

This along with the images of fucking my mother, in my dream, developed in me an uncontrollable, and almost dangerous craving for my mother.

The next few weeks saw me become more daring. I started staring at my mother's body more frequently, and for longer periods of time. I was ogling at her boobs, and I cared less about what will happen if she caught me checking her out.

I even started searching her wardrobe, to find her inner-wear. Though she always kept them locked and away from every-bodies reach, I did manage to get my hands on one of her lovely pink bra & a pair of yellow panties.

I could never find the complete treasure she hid, but I had found enough to know my mom had boobs of Size 34D, and a hip size of 36 inches. She had amazing curves and I had overheard one of her conversations with my aunt, where she told her hips were around 24 inches.

I confirmed my mother had an amazing hourglass figure of size 34-24-36, and that was the size the hottest MILFS would have. And with her beautiful face, glowing skin and shiny hair, my mother was a Perfect MILF.

For the first time in my life, I masturbated thinking only about my mother. I was not watching porn, but just vigorously stroking my dick, imagining my mother on her knees, waiting to have my load all over her MILF Body. And I was cumming like I had never before.

Every time she told me she will be back soon after a shower, I would pull down my shorts, and stroke my rock hard dick, imagining her naked in the shower. I was addicted to my mother, and I was enjoying every bit of it.

In two months time, I joined a college in Bangalore. I did quite well in the national level entrance tests, and got the chance to study in a reputed college. I choose to do Engineering in Computer Science.

Bangalore, too, was far from my hometown, and I had to stay in the college hostel, in the beginning.

College life was amazing and I made some wonderful friends. My sex life also was great, and I lost my virginity in the very first year. Though I did not talk to many girls, I had a fling with most of the girls I talked to.

I had the image of a playboy throughout the years in college, but the girls still loved me. By the time I finished college, I had dated 5 very attractive women.

I even had a couple of encounters with sex starved mothers. Getting physical with my Physics Teacher in college, and then with my distant relative, who lived close to the college I studied in, made me feel like a Champion. Ripe Mature Women were my Trophy.

Despite all these, and opportunities for more sex, I continued to lust for my mother. My thoughts were always filled with her, and in my mind she was always naked.

Every scenario I imagined my mother in, she would be undressed. Whether it was buying grocery at the supermarket, driving her car, cooking in the kitchen, or serving me food, my mother was in her bare form, in every thought of mine.

I would talk to my mother every night, and most times I would be masturbating, talking to her on the phone. I would be wearing nothing when I call her, and just her voice would be enough to make my dick extra hard. I would stroke my cock as I talked to her, and cum while she was still on the line.

I used to desperately wish that she noticed the change in my breath. I really hoped that she understood I was masturbating, talking to her.

I would come home whenever possible, and after each visit, the bond between my mother and me was growing stronger. I started talking to her more than I ever had, and she was really happy to hear everything happening in my college.

I never told her anything about my sexual encounters, but I would tell her everything else, making her happy. She loved the attention I was giving her and she started seeing me as a friend she could share anything with.

We would talk late until midnight, or watch a movie in the home theater or just play board games. She really enjoyed my company and we were spending a lot of time together.

We were becoming really close, and I was now more a friend than a son for her. And that was exactly what I wanted her to feel about me. I wanted her to forget I am just her son.

I wanted to be the person she loved the most. While all I wanted and dreamt of was to make love with her - Strip her Naked & Push my Dick deep inside her Pussy.

I slowly started being touchy with her, something I had never done my whole life. I would leave my hand on her thighs when watching TV, press the flesh around her shoulders in the context of giving her a Stress Buster Massage, call her for a selfie and then have my hand on her hips, or sometimes even lightly grab her hips, saying "Let's Pose".

And in between all this, I managed to brush my hands over her boobs, multiple times, and once even pressed my thumb on her lower boob, while helping her with the dishes in the kitchen. Her melons felt so soft.

She loved me so much, she could never think any of these were inappropriate. In her eyes, I was the best son any mother could have.

"I am so proud that My Son is My Best Friend" my mother would tell me everyday.

"You are going to be even more proud when your very own son starts fucking you." I always wanted to tell her.

But I would just smile, and tell her "I will be always be your best friend".

My mother was a star among my friends too. She never looked her age, and nobody would believe when I tell them she was in her 40's.

My mother had come to my college, a couple of times, and most of my mates, when they first saw her, thought she was my elder sister.

And when they finally believed she was really my mother, "Your Mummy is Fucking HOT", was what everybody had to tell me.

Though they tried not to talk much about her, in front of me, I could guess they were all over her deliciously curvy body.

My mother was fair, had creamy skin and the perfect body. Even my best buddies could not help but openly lust for her. And seeing their stiff pants made me even more horny.

I was enjoying watching my mother being leered at, by every single guy in college. The entire hostel was talking about her, the night she visited the college, and though I acted like I knew nothing about them craving for my mother, I was sure everybody had fapped for my mother, more than once that night.

Any other son would have fought against the entire college that day, to protect his mother's modesty. But, I just locked myself inside my room, pulled my pants down, and stroked my dick, imagining my mother standing naked in the middle of the college ground, as more than 500 boys ran towards her, to grab her and fill her holes.

"I wish I could FUCK THIS ARABIAN HORSE" I had heard one of my seniors tell the boys around, looking at my mom's round ass.

And very soon everybody were calling her THE ARABIAN HORSE, and I loved getting turned on, hearing it.

3 years went by as I finished my college, and returned home as a graduate. And just two days after I came back home, it was my 22nd birthday.

My mother was very happy to have me back. I was even more happy to have her right in front of me.

I was so sexually addicted to my mother, I was convinced I had crossed that line where seeing her merely as the woman who gave birth to me, was possible.

I was at that stage of sexual ecstasy where I wanted her to be my wife. I wanted to own her. I wanted to make my mother mine. I wanted to be the one she would spread her legs for. I wanted to breed her.

All throughout my lust filled life, I had not seen her naked. I had not tried to expose myself in front of her either. Even my inappropriate touches were mostly ones that could be categorized as harmless.

But, that was all going to change. For my 22nd Birthday, I decided to gift myself my mother.

Being from the state of Kerala, my mother had the special grace and beauty, most Kerala women are blessed with. With her hot looks, thick hair & amazing figure, my mother was a natural Malayali Item.

But I would not categorize my mature mother, as just a Mallu MILF. I would not categorize her as Desi MILF, the whole of India would go hard for, either.

In my eyes, she was a Universal MILF, the entire world would die jacking off for. That was the kind of power, she had over me.

"I want to love her, I want her to know my love for her, and I want her to accept it. I am not going to stop myself from making advances on her anymore, and I will grab every chance I get to let her know I want her." I promised myself.

For my birthday, my mother had baked a Chocolate Truffle cake, and she wanted me to cut it. I so wished she was stripping herself as she sang the Birthday Song for me.

I cut the cake and gave her a piece of it first. And when it was her turn to give me a piece, I gladly sucked it off her fingers. I could see my saliva shining on her fingers.

"This tastes so good, Mom. You are just amazing." I told her, as I thanked her for the cake.

She wished me and came forward to hug me. This was just what I was waiting for, and I made sure I was giving her the tightest hug she would have ever got.

I had my hands wrapped around her, with so much force, I was pushing her deeper and deeper into my body. I was literally trying to crush her. I wanted her to feel the degree of sexual yearning every single inch of my body had for her.

My mother too was hugging me back with all her love. I kissed her on her cheeks, a kiss filled only with lust and no love. I was taller than her, and she returned the kiss on my neck.

I got so turned on with the touch of her lovely pink lips on my neck, I started to feel my dick harden. Our heights were such that my dick was at the same level as my mother's pussy hole.

And when my dick started growing more erect, and pushing into my mother's body, I could bet she was feeling it, even though both of us were completely dressed. But she showed no change of emotion, and continued to hug me.

My meat was turning even harder, but I kept hugging her tight. We do not break the hug until we hear the gate open, and see dad driving his car inside the compound.

"Ohh.. Your Dad is here." my mother said, as she broke the hug, and smiled at me, passionately. I had never seen her look so flushed before.

I did not know if she enjoyed feeling the hardness of my manhood, or if she just loved me so much. Maybe she did feel my dick turn hard, and poke against her body.

But she loved me, and trusted me so much, she believed I would never lust for her. And maybe, she also convinced herself that my erection was very normal for somebody of my age, when in touch with the opposite sex.

But such was the deep sensual pleasure I felt when hugging her, I could only stand still looking at her smile at me. I wanted more of it, and I wished I could have my body stuck onto her for the rest of my life. I came back to my senses when I heard my dad ring the door bell.

"I LOVE YOU Manav.. Have an amazing year." my mother said, softly.

As I looked at my mother go open the door for dad, I felt my hard cock starting to leak. Hearing her call me Manav, after calling me Manu all my life, made me wonder if my mother had started seeing me as another person, and not just her son.

"What took you so long, Savita?? I thought you will never open the door for me." I heard my dad ask my mother, as she opened the door.

"Oh, I am so sorry Suresh. l was in the kitchen and just did not hear the bell." my mother replied, taking my dad's office bag from his shoulder.

I stood still, as I watched my darling mother, Savita, welcome my dad back home from work, and walk into their room.

"When are we cutting the cake, Savi?? You did buy one, didn't you??" I heard my dad ask, as he entered his room.

"I thought you will be late, Suresh. We already cut the cake." I heard my mom reply, and quickly asking him about his day, changing the topic.

I did not know why my mother had to lie she was in the kitchen, when she was right there with me. I did not know why my mother had to lie about the cake, either. It was she who insisted I cut the cake, immediately after she baked it.

But what I indeed knew was that I needed my mother more than anything else in this world now. And I was going to do everything to have my dick inside her mature pussy.

I came into this world out of her, and now I was going to get back inside her!!

THE END

12