A Son's Lust for His Mother

Story Info
Justin sees his mother in her underwear and he loses control.
2.4k words
125.7k
140
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another quick scene. This time Justin gets wild for his mother's body when he sees her in her underwear. He makes a bold move and her reaction surprises them both.

It's just a fun piece and, as such, I've disabled voting and public comments because I can't be arsed with the trolling and bullshit.

Please forgive any typos and errors that remain in the text as a result.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy it.

GA - Cambridgeshire, UK - 4 April 21

***

I felt the slick wetness, the creamy texture of her arousal as my expeditionary finger split her labia, the tip running over the slippery nub of her clit. I heard her gasp and felt her body convulse, the finger sliding into her opening.

"Uh, oh God, you shouldn't..." she moaned.

The excitement was on me, the heat a rush through my body because it was so very, very wrong.

"I know," I said, on a gasp of excitement. "Please don't make me take it out."

Her fingers were a vice around my wrist. "I won't. I don't want you to stop."

Then we kissed, tongues swirling as we both groaned.

She paused in the fever of kissing long enough to ask: "Where's your cock?"

I had two fingers inside her by then, wrist a goose-neck as I rubbed at the soft-spongy tunnel. She squirmed and moaned, burbling sex-nonsense until we kissed some more, her fingers at my zip. She hauled me out, cock erect, her appreciation coming from her in a low growl and then a chuckle as she held me and looked down to the jib.

I saw her eyes flash fire as she asked: "You know how wrong this is?"

"Mum, please, I don't want to stop."

She rolled her eyes, teeth clenched after I said it, her hand working my length. "Listen, I don't want to stop either," my mother moaned, eyes half-glazed with whatever she was feeling inside. "But you know we can't ever do it again. This one time. If your father ... Shit, if anyone..."

I was fucking into her fist, slobbering kisses against her face, desperate to get more fingers into her body.

"Justin, God, don't be so rough."

"I wanna fuck you," I growled, wild with desire.

I kept on trying to kiss her, my fingers working her cunt as she jerked my dick. We were in the bedroom, the one she shared with my father, her knickers at her shins, breasts covered by her bra. I'd walked past the open bedroom door and seen my mother in her underwear and, in a huge, life-altering moment, we'd just stared at each other, my eyes moving over her ripe, voluptuous curves. I have no idea why she did it, but my mother held my gaze for a few seconds before a devilish smirk twisted her lips. Then, with her fists on her hips, her expression a challenge, she canted her head towards one shoulder.

Lust just exploded inside me when she asked: "You like looking at me in my underwear, do you?"

It all happened in a blur, a rush of action in which I suddenly found myself in the bedroom, my hand in her knickers, mouths locked as we shared that first hot and passionate kiss.

"You'll be fucking your own mother," she moaned in response to my growl.

"You're sexy," I said, going for her breasts with my free hand.

"Incest," she added, another gasp issuing forth as I mauled at her boobs.

"Mum, please," I moaned.

"Uh-huh, here, let me get them out..."

I gulped, awed and gazing when I saw my mother scooping her large, wobbly tits out of the bra.

She stepped back a pace, grinning while I wanked my size, focus on her body, her hands shielding her nipples after a quick, teasing glimpse.

"Oh, Justin, look at you wanking," my mother trilled.

"I can't stop," I grunted, heat and desire in my voice.

My mother nodded, her hand squeezing tit-flesh as she kept the teats hidden from my view with her hand and forearm, the other hand sawing between her legs, her attention on my dick.

"I don't believe I'm letting this happen," she said, absent and distant like she was only talking to herself.

Then she looked at me, staring as her expression cleared and she was there with me again.

"I don't know if I can let you fuck me," she said.

Emboldened by lust and crazy with it, I held my cock and showed it to her. "So suck it instead," I growled.

She winced, gasping, fingers quick down at her vulva, a digit diddling the bean before she slid two fingers into her body.

"Say that again," my mother groaned, eyes glazing over again.

"Suck it," I said, tugging my dick.

"Be dirty. Tell mummy to suck your cock."

Lust ballooned. I couldn't believe what she was saying and the way she was saying it.

"Tell me," she urged. "Be dirty. Be a nasty boy for your mummy."

I gulped and felt the rush down at my root. I was close to letting it go, the sensations so sweet.

"Mummy," I moaned, "suck my cock."

"Uh-huh, more ... Tell me more."

She was working hard at herself, fingers a loose, liquid squelch down at her vulva.

"Show me your tits," I growled, eager to see.

She chuckled, the sound of it rich and delighted, arousal a flash behind her eyes.

"Oh yes, mummy's got big-fucking-tits, hasn't she, Justin?"

I moaned and nodded, thrilled by what she was saying and the way she said it.

"If I show you, you'll want to touch," she added before throwing me a vixen look, lower lip between her teeth. "And if I let you touch, you'll only pester me to let you suck them," she added.

"Mum, fuck, please," I gasped, desperate for her.

"Oh, Justin," my mother said as she stopped squeezing and rubbing. She looked at me, teasing me with her eyes as she kept her nipples hidden. "If I get all bare for you, we can't do anything else. You can't touch. We can look at each other and play but we can't touch again. No more kissing."

I was crazy with it, need and desire a current flowing through me.

"But I want to kiss you," I said, moaning it out as I tugged my cock.

"Oh, baby, I know," my mother replied.

"I wanna touch. I wanna see your tits."

"Justin, please..."

She was rubbing her clit again, a hand squeezing one boob, nipples still out of my view.

"I wanna put it in. I wanna fuck you."

"Uh-huh, keep talking. You'll come," my mother said. "That'll calm you down."

"Tits," I insisted.

I moaned when she revealed her breasts, the heavy orbs swaying.

"No touching," she said, cupping their weight in her palms.

"Yeah, okay," I moaned, desperate to see as the creamy flesh spilled over her fingers.

"Ah, fuck it," she muttered as I gazed at her breasts. "You can touch if you want."

I went in quick, grabbing handfuls of tit-flesh as I mauled at my mother, my lips going to the long, fleshy teats, areolae puckered with my mother's arousal.

"Oh, baby, you love them, don't you!"

I growled after my mother yelped it out, wild for her heavy breasts, the weight of them sending desire rushing through me on another hot wave,

She let me kiss her when I went for it. She took over cranking my dick, tongue writhing with mine until I pushed her backwards so the backs of her knees hit the edge of the mattress and she fell onto the bed.

I was down at her pussy, licking the slick flesh of my own mother's desire as she squeaked out a gasping: "Oh my God, Justin!"

I went mad, sucking her clit before I spread her open so I could probe at the dark smudge of her rectum with my tongue.

"Dirty beast," my mother said, moaning it out like she loved the sensations. Then she confirmed it by gasping: "Uh-huh, my arsehole. That's it. Get that squirmy-fucking-tongue right into my dirty-hole."

I went at it as best as I could in that position. She was on her back, legs folded at the knees, my fingers spreading her buttocks so I could get at the roundel, her scarlet cunt gaping, labia loose and floppy, the nastiness of it all working inside me while her big boobs shivered like oversized jellies.

I probed and licked and lapped at her body like a thirsty dog, tasting her pussy and the musk of her rectum, mad with dark carnal urges until I wet up and knelt so I could aim my cockhead at her body.

"I'm not on the pill," my mother moaned, eyes flashing her need. She was rubbing her clit, tensing at the stomach so her big tits rolled and shivered, eyes on me as she added: "If I let you fuck me you can't come inside me. Your father's had the snip. I'm not protected."

I didn't care. Not in that moment. I just looked at my mother and saw her lush body exposed, nipples excited teats in the saucers of their areolae, her cunt glistening as, despite her warning, she held herself splayed, the invitation in her smirk.

"Uh, mum, fuck," I groaned as I went in on one long glide.

"God, Justin, you better make this worth it," my mother groaned as she started to move. "We're fucking. I'm your mother ... Oh God, I'm letting you do it."

It was fast and intense, a hot rush of rutting as we worked together, her squeaked warnings about me not coming inside her going unheard as I went at my own mother with fury and lust.

Of course, it happened, I grunted and sobbed and let the rush go, emptying myself into my mother's fertile pussy, the hot stuff bathing her cervix, the sperm swimming through the thick gloop of my desire as I flooded her pussy with love.

"Oh, Justin, that's right, my darling," my mother squealed, fingers on her clit as my cock pulsed and spat its load. "Just let it go. Come for me, sweetheart. That's love. You're loving me like I need to be loved. Can feel it in there! Oh, baby, we can do this again and again and again!"

Then her own climax hit and my mother convulsed, jerking in wild paroxysm, thighs shivering in nerveless twitches as her pussy actively expelled my size on a liquid squelch and a quick rush of her own ejaculate, semen dribbling along the crease between her buttocks as I knelt upright and stared.

Then, a few moments later she came upright, gasping as she held my head and kissed my mouth, the bed stained with our sin when more gooey fluid seeped from her body.

She looked at me with feral intensity in her eyes as she gulped in air and then asked: "Oh fuck, what have we done?"

"Mum, shit," I gasped when the enormity hit me.

"I told you I'm not taking precautions. You came inside me. God, what if I'm pregnant?"

Then my mother chuckled and kissed me again.

"Oh, your face," she said when I broke away from the kiss. "You really think I'd have let you come inside me if I wasn't protected?"

Stunned by sex and her perversion, I gawked and gasped: "Mum, what...?"

"That'll teach you to come in here and grab me," my mother said through her smirk. "I had an idea you'd like it if I showed off in my knickers and bra, but I didn't think you actually have the balls to molest me."

I boggled, confused.

My mother laughed and rolled her eyes. "I've seen you perving at my tits," she said. "I liked it. You wouldn't know it, of course, but 'm a right mucky tart. I love cock. Always have. Your father tries his best but, well, he can't keep up so he lets me have fun. He watches me shag other men sometimes."

My mother paused as I boggled and tried to make sense of it all.

She added: "There's a lot about me you wouldn't know. You're my son, it wouldn't be right for you to know about my sex life. Well, I suppose that's redundant now..."

She shrugged and chuckled again, expression full of mischief.

"I've always been very physical. I told you, I need a lot of sex. My only explanation is I always fancied the idea of incest."

She paused again and gave another casual half-shrug.

"So I thought I'd tease you a bit. I was only going to show off in my knickers and bra, but when you just walked in and grabbed me..."

She sighed and rolled her eyes as she leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"I just got carried away. The heat got to me, Justin. I'm glad to say You didn't disappoint me. God, you shoved your hand into my knickers. Bold as brass. Like you owned me or something. That was so unexpected. It got me wet, like you turned on a tap and voila! I loved it when you showed a dominant side. The pregnancy thing is something that's been turning me on lately. I just get these ideas and, well, I call them enthusiasms. Honestly, Justin, some of the stuff I think up? I don't know where it comes from but let's just say some of it' very kinky. I mean, the thought of sex with my own son shouldn't make me wet and randy, but here we are."

I was struggling to absorb the unexpected and shocking rush of words during my mother's confession, the desire still a strong thread running through me. I had the need on me, the feelings prompting me to ask: "Cuh-can we do it again? I mean can we keep doing it? Forever?"

"That's something we need to discuss when you've had time to take it all in. It must be a shock for you. I k ow I'm surprised!"

Then, as I looked at her face, I saw the sly, illicit smirk as she glanced at my dick.

Lust bubbled inside me when my mother added: "But, now that we've done it how about I suck it and we'll see if you can stay hard. You can fuck me again. You can fuck your own spunk into me, Justin. How does that sound?"

I moaned when my mother went down and took my cock between her lips, my mind full of what we could do in the future as she slobbered and glommed at the creamy cockhead.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories