A Sorority Girl Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia's breasts had never gotten this much attention or were taken care of with such love before. Her knuckles were turning white holding on to the stall as her breasts were being sucked upon and fondled. The way the woman skillfully licked around her nipples before sucking on them sent a shockwave of pleasure through her. She was disappointed that the woman didn't stay longer on her breasts but knew that they only had a short time together.

It didn't dawn on her until the woman was on her knees kissing her stomach that she noticed her skirt was gone. She was so focused on the attention her breasts were getting that she never realized that it was missing. The waitress attacked her pussy with hunger like she never knew before, wiggling her tongue like a snake erupting intense pleasure deep inside of her. Alicia kept holding onto the stall until her knuckles hurt as a powerful orgasm shot through her, and it felt like an electrical current was running directly through her vagina.

Something came over Alicia; she pulled the woman to her feet for a passionate kiss and didn't care that she could taste herself on the woman's lips. She pressed the girl against the stall, kissing her with an uncontrollable wild passion as she frantically tried to unbutton her pants. Alicia forcefully slid one hand into the girl's dress pants and panties, inserting two fingers into her. The girl kissed her back while playing with her ass as she was fingering her. She felt the woman's pussy tightening around her fingers and could feel the woman's body spasm from an orgasm that she just gave her.

Stepping back from the woman, watching her catch her breath before buttoning her pants back up, she felt the reality of what just happened. She didn't just have sex with another woman but was ridden wild with lust by it. The woman gave her one last deep kiss before leaving her standing there to contemplate what they just did. Taking her time getting dressed, Alicia thought about what it all means and knew that she couldn't pretend that it never happened.

*******************************

Alicia woke from a pleasant dream feeling more refreshed than she had in months and let out a smile thinking about all that she did the night before. After having her first lesbian experience at the club and another one, she returned to her dorm. The sex that they had was so incredible that Alicia had sex with her again. The sweet taste of the girl's pussy still lingered in her mouth, reminding her how much she enjoyed being with a woman. Pushing the cover off her body, Alicia felt the cool air on her naked flesh and glance over to the bed next to her.

Kate was still asleep and missed catching her with Jane by a few minutes. Her friend came back late and was too tired to notice all the signs that she just had sex. Wrapped up naked in her cover, looking like she was just have been fucked, and she was, but her friend saw none of that. Alicia didn't know whether to tell Kate about her being with another girl or not. Until she has it all figured out, she will keep it a secret for now.

12