A Southern Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Illogical
Illogical
529 Followers

John gripped her waist as their fucking grew in intensity. Kate bounced obscenely on his cock. She offered herself completely to her son as he thrust hard and deep into her. John used every muscle in his body that he possibly could fuck and pleasure his lonely mother. He dug his dick deep into her over and over, her large, round breasts shook with every thrust.

"Your cock belongs to me..." she moaned softly.

Her body glistened with sweat, putting a perfect shine to all her features. Their hot sweaty bodies were pressed tight against together as they attempted to meld together. John reached up and took his mother's large bouncing breasts in his strong hands, rolling her puffy pink nipples in his fingers.

"You have such great tits mom. Like a fucking porn star."

"Oh honey, you say the most sinful things to your poor mother..." Kate panted.

Kate glanced back over her shoulder. Clearly enjoying the sight of her ass bouncing up and down her son's lap. She reveled on the wicked loud sound of their skin slapping together. "You are such bad boy" she said with a wicked grin. "You like fucking me sweetie? You like mommy's tight cunt around your cock. You're such a nasty little bastard for screwing a married woman." The filth that poured out of her mouth was such a contrast to her usual demure demeanor. Kate was calling out the fact that she was his mother, and it was sending the both of them into overdrive. She moaned deeply as she continued to roll her hips. John could tell that his hard cock was stimulating her G-spot. "Fuck your mother, John! Oh my god, give it to me hard!" she snarled. "God forgive me I need it!"

He pulled her against him, driving his dick deep inside her and watching her giant milk cans shake and jiggle as he thrust into her. The thick, rubbery nipples of her full, glistening breasts rubbed up against his chest. He buried his face into her giant mommy tits, sucking at her tit flesh like a wild man as she was helpless to do anything but surrender to the fucking, he was giving her.

"You're mine mom," he grunted, slapping her ass again. "All mine."

"Yes, baby I'm yours. Mommy is all yours." Her beautiful married body, her mind and soul had already betrayed her. She was now responding to his carnal invasion with her only focus the fulfillment of her desire.

John could not get over the sensation. The inside of his mom's snatch felt deliciously warm, wet, and snug. It deliriously self-adjusted to accommodate for his length and girth. He felt like his dick was made for Kate's cunt.

The conquest of his mother was now complete.

He bounced her on his big cock with a gentle rhythm as he pulled her close, her large sweaty breasts against his well-muscled chest as he pressed his mouth to hers. He kissed her long and hard as he kept fucking her, spreading her snatch as he drove her up and down on his swollen prick.

Kate moaned into his mouth, their tongues locked together as she ran her fingers through his dark hair and stared into his piercing blue eyes. No one had ever kissed her like this. No one had ever fucked her like this. The intimacy overwhelmed her as she bounced up and down on his cock, his strong arms wrapped around her, their bodies locked together.

Her hair was limp, and strands were stuck to her face. She could taste his sweat. "Oh god baby" she moaned. "I-I'm gonna cum!" she hissed through gritted teeth. There was nowhere to hide from the orgasm now rippling up her spine. Kate straightened her posture and clawed his chest as she began fucking herself harder and faster on John's cock, all thoughts of resistance washed away in a surge of raw lust. Nothing else mattered. Her husband could walk through the door right now and she wouldn't stop; there was room only for the overpowering need to reach orgasm.

"Fuck! I'm... I'm cumming! Christ, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" the mother screamed. Kate felt her belly tighten and her back arched. Her buttocks clenched as she impaled herself all the way down one last time. "John!" she shrieked in ecstasy. An intense pleasure sent her consciousness spinning into the clouds as fireworks exploded in her head, a thick ribbon of pussy juice gushed out of her vagina and complete jubilation coursed through every pore of her body.

John's breathing became deep and labored, his stomach muscles tightening and relaxing, sending her on a makeshift rollercoaster as he approached his climax. His mother's orgasm made her pussy contract and milk his cock. It was all too much for John. He wrapped his arms around her waist and back, keeping her place. "Oh, shit, mom - here it comes. Fuck!..." Kate moaned and whined like a little girl when she felt his cock throb deep in her pussy. Thick white sperm spewed sprayed his mother's sacred womb. "Oh, Mommy!" he shuddered as he held his mother's body tight to his, while his dick pumped the last of his sinful seed deep into her. John bucked his cock up into Kate as far he as possible could with every ejaculation, until her pussy overflowed and their blended sex juices oozed down his shaft, soaking his balls and the bedsheets.

"Oh, baby! Oh, it's so warm! " She moaned lewdly, her body trembling in his arms. "That's it, darling! Fill mommy up!"

Kate collapsed against John. Her large sweaty breasts squashed against his chest. His hard cock still buried inside his mother, both of them panting. Neither of them said anything, basking in the afterglow of the incestuous act. The entire room reeked of sex, cum and sweat.

They laid together for what felt like forever, coming down from their orgasmic high, caressing each other, until John's softening dick slowly slipped out of her pussy.

"Honey, we should get up." said Kate sitting up. But John didn't answer, he sat as well and softly grazed his lips over hers. She let out a subtle moan before opening her mouth, letting her son kiss her passionately. Kate melted into the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck.

Their kissing got more aggressive. Both of them getting lost in this moment...again. "I want you again." he breathed as he kissed her neck.

Kate gasped. "What?! Again?" she said as John started grinding himself against her. It was now clear to Kate that they both were sex addicts because she was about to give in as well.

"No, honey. I have to get up." she said with a giggle as John nibbled on her neck.

"Or..." grinned John. "We can stay here."

"Very funny mister, but no. We can't spend all day in bed."

"Oh, but why not?" he said with a small pout.

"Because I got things to do. Besides I really have to pee and I'm also really, really thirsty." said Kate untangling herself from her son. Well, there was no denying that. John was also really thirsty and starving too.

************************************************

Kate was in the kitchen fixing breakfast like a good wholesome mother. She was wearing a short white silk robe and her pretty blonde hair was piled on top of her head in a neat bun, leaving her smooth neck bare. Her beautiful naked frame hidden under her thin robe. Despite already cumming twice, his cock was already stirring inside his underwear at the sight.

John swallowed his food but couldn't stop staring at his mother moving gracefully around the kitchen.

"More orange juice sweetie?" she asked in a motherly tone.

"Mhmm." he mumbled; his mouth stuffed with food.

"Honey, please eat slower. You're gonna choke." she said sitting back down. Kate watched her son eat, growing pensive about what had happened the last few hours. On the surface, everything appeared normal, but they both knew that wasn't the case.

"Mom, what happens when dad comes back?"

Kate sighed. That was the same question she kept asking herself. She didn't really know how to answer it.

"I...well. I think, we are going to need to be careful. We can't turn back what happened."

"Do you...regret what happened?"

"Oh, honey. Honestly, No. I've always tried to live a decent, moral life until yesterday. You are the second man I've ever been with. I just never knew such joy or...pleasure existed. I honestly can't believe this happening."

"Yeah." He mused.

"It doesn't change the fact that we did is a terrible sin, darling." whispered Kate.

"That's probably why it was so good." John said with a smirk.

"Oh, sweetie, I know. It was perfect. But like I said, we're gonna have to be careful. Especially you."

"Why just me?" he frowned.

"Because you are gonna have to control...him," Kate smiled, teasing him "You know what I mean. Just make sure to think with you bigger head instead of your smaller one, honey." She stood up to pick up his plate.

Kate squeaked in surprise as John pulled her onto his lap. Mother and son shared a very soft and sensual kiss. John snaked his right arm on Kate's slim waist, and he lightly touched her soft lips with his tongue. Kate responded in kind, meeting his long tongue with her own. She moaned softly, as she allowed her son's tongue to explore her mouth. She kept her arms around him, not wanting to let him go.

The kiss they shared came with a passion and moved Kate in ways she didn't fully understand; It felt wrong, she knew it was wrong, and yet she felt shamelessness; so filthily erotic, like a newlywed couple the morning after their wedding night.

She moaned into his mouth, their tongues slithering against each other. John slowly undid and slid her silk robe off her slender arms. Leaving his mother completely naked in the kitchen. Kate felt a shiver throughout her body and goose pimples sprouted as the cool air of the kitchen caressed her naked body.

"John..." she breathed.

"It's okay. Nobody can see us here."

John was breathless. His mother's perky tits were absolutely perfect. They were round, full and covered by ivory white skin. Her nipples and surrounding areolas were a light pink and were stiffly protruding outward. Her pink nipples were already hard and begging to be sucked on.

Shivers of delight coursed through her body as she watched her son devour her with his eyes. "You really like mommy's tits don't you dear?" she asked softly.

"God they're perfect. You are perfect mom. What size are these?"

"34 E"

"Fuck," he growled. John immediately buried his face into the globes flesh. His lips and tongue found her swollen nipples and to Mrs. Schneider's delight, he started to suck on them. She cradled his head and cooed.

He cupped her bare breast, squeezing it and feeling its weight. She loved that he looked at her with such need. Kate moved into him, their mouths opened, and our tongues began to dance and to writhe like snakes - languidly, seductively, sexually.

"Mom..." breathed John breaking their kiss. "Get on your knees."

Kate gasped softly. She knew what he wanted. "John. I-I've never...sucked one before." she said with trepidation.

"You don't say." he said smiling deviously at the thought of all the things he could teach his mom. Her face possessed the sweetness and flawless beauty of a southern girl, yet her sparkly green eyes seemed to still be so innocent and naïve.

"You are mine now. A good wife should know how to give a proper blowjob. Get on your knees Mom."

"Yes, dear." Kate replied submissively.

"Pull my boxers down." Kate kneeled right in between his legs and immediately grasped the waistband of his boxers and began to slowly pull it down his legs. Kate lowered her eyes to gaze longingly at his large cock between his legs.

Kate traced her hands up and down Johns muscular thighs. Her tiny fingers couldn't completely circle John's cock. The taboo touch thrilled them both. Kate bit her lip as she slowly began to stroke him. "John, oral sex is a sin." she said with a mischievous smile.

"You're gonna wrap those pretty lips of yours around my cock, mother." he said with a smirk. A shiver went up Kate's spine when she heard the word "mother". John had never called her that before, she has always been "mom" and up until recently "mommy". It only added to the depravity and wickedness of what they were both doing.

"You have such a beautiful cock dear. You're the first man I've ever done this for, honey," she said. "And you'll be my last." Her lips gingerly touched his shaft. She kissed his pole all the way up to the tip. It was like electricity shooting through his cock.

"Do that again." breathlessly, he told her.

Kate took that cue and kissed up and down his veiny shaft. Her soft, full motherly lips felt destined for his thick, rigid cock.

"Now, wrap you're your left hand around my dick and take a little into your mouth." said John, wanting to watch her pretty wedding ring sparkle around his shaft as she sucked him.

The head of his dick slipped passed her lips, breaking the seal of her warm mouth. "Fuck," he sighed loudly, relishing the sensation.

Kate immediately wrapped her lips around the shaft and ran her tongue along the head of the cock, tasting his precum.

"Now I want you to create a vacuum seal and then start bobbing your head back and forth." he instructed her with a slight trembling voice. Relax your throat and no teeth." He ordered.

Kate wrapped her warm mouth tighter around his cock. Her cheeks were sucked inwards, and he felt her tongue glide along the underside of his hot shaft. She had to stretch her jaw to accept it. Kate slowly started bobbing her head back and forth. The curved white mounds of her large breasts jiggling with every movement.

"Fucking look at me," he panted. Her tongue and lips were pure silk on his cock. "Always look at me."

She dutifully opened her eyes, looking up at him submissively, her pretty green eyes never leaving her son's. "Oh Mom, you look so pretty with a cock in your mouth." He watched in amazement as his cock disappeared into his mom's mouth. Up and down Kate slobbered on his knob, her hand gliding in rhythm along his slippery shaft. Kate could feel the mix of saliva and cock juice filling up and spilling out the side of her mouth.

"Such a sweet little cocksucker," John muttered.

For Kate, the fellatio was almost an act of worship. She was a born cocksucker, something she had never known. "If only dad knew," John thought. His father never realized what a hot tramp he had married. John stared at her, almost hypnotized by the sight of her luscious lips traveling up and down his slick shaft.

"No hands, Mom."

"Am I doing good, honey?" she asked sweetly, letting the head rest on her tongue for a moment.

"Yeah," he breathed "You're doing great." He smiled deviously as she never refused or said that she didn't want this.

"Stick your fucking tongue out mom," he commanded. Kate complied as he rubbed her head across my tongue, lightly beating it with his shaft.

"Just nurse the tip like you're sucking a bottle." Kate wrapped her lips tightly around his swollen and lightly sucked on it. "Yeah, just like that."

John gripped a handful of his mother's hair eliciting a yelp from Kate. He bobbed her head up and down faster on his cock. "I knew you'd be a good cocksucker, mom." Thick streams of saliva ran down her chin onto the kitchen floor.

"As you suck it, stroke it with your tongue."

The beautiful mother gripped her son thighs she continued to bob her head up and down his shaft. Her suction was heavenly, she circled his head with her tongue on each up stroke. Kate bathed his head with her tongue, sliding it along the shaft as she bobbed up and down on it.

"Go faster." Kate increased her bobbing motion; she bobbed on the cock like a hungry slut. She wanted to give her son the blow job of his life.

"Stop."

Kate stopped, "What's the matter, honey?" Kate asked as slobber continued dribbling from her mouth. "Was I doing something wrong?"

"Stroke my dick with both hands." John stared with dark eyes as his mom wrapped her perfectly manicured hands on his slick shaft and began stroking up and down.

"Like this, sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah," he groaned in delight. "Just like that."

Only the sound of her slick hands pumping her son's shaft could be heard in the kitchen. Kate stared hypnotized as she pumped up and down from the base to the tip and back again. Unbidden she ran her fingers along the shaft, marveling at the polished cock head. Kate had never before examined a penis in such detail. Of course, Kate had heard that men liked to have their cocks sucked, thanks to Jill and Liz, but she had never done it, not even with her husband. She coyly bit her lip and cupped his heavy testicles in her hands. Heavy with his seed. Heavy with her grandchildren.

"You have such big balls," Kate whispered, more to herself than to him.

"Fuck." He muttered through gritted teeth. John didn't even know what to say, none of what was happening seemed real but the soft hands on his cock reminded him that it was no dream.

"You better be careful around all those college girls, dear. My guess is that it would probably only take you once to one of those girls pregnant and I'm not ready to be a grandma."

"Don't worry mom. Girls my age don't really do it for me." He smirked.

"Is that so?" She said with a cheeky smile. "I wonder why that is."

"We are gonna try something different." He said standing up. "I want to fuck that huge rack of yours." His smile as wicked as ever.

Kate let out a small gasp. "You what? How can you even do that?"

John smiled at her naivete. "Push them together." John ordered.

Kate pressed her giant rack together creating an abundant cleavage. John almost felt his mouth water at the sight of the two huge mountains of warm smooth white flesh.

Just like he had imagined it many times, John slid his manhood in between her huge tits. The spit from the blowjob working wonders as lube. He started to pump but set a rhythm. John grunted like a man possessed as he fucked his mother's tits. "Oh, my goodness," Kate said breathless at the obscenity, squeezing her breasts together even tighter. "You young men truly are wicked, how do you come up with these things?"

"Oh, mom. You have no idea." John was going to make sure to do everything he has ever dreamed of with his mother.

A rush of lust came over her. "Do you like...fucking your mother's tits, dear?" she asked him sweetly and seductively. Her eyes gleamed wickedly; she reveled in what they were doing. "Fuck mommy's tits, John! I had no idea my son was such a perverted little fucker."

Sensing that he would not last long if she kept up her nasty words, John slid his cock out from between her tits and shoved it back in her warm mouth. Her lips wrapped tighter around his cock, John bobbed his moms head in a back and forth motion on his throbbing shaft. He brushed my bangs out of her face, guiding her up and down the length of his dick. Kate relaxed her jaw and let her tongue wiggle on the underside of his dick, letting her saliva drip down the long length of his shaft.

John gritted his teeth, his cum was boiling. He really wanted the blowjob to go on forever, if possible. He tried holding it as long as he could, but the sight of his naked mother kneeling between his legs was too much for him. His breathing only grew heavier. His cum was boiling, he could feel his balls beginning to tighten.

"Mom, I'm going to feed you." he panted. "You're gonna swallow everything."

"Uh-huh" came the muffled reply. Kate loved seeing the change in his expression. She realized that cumming was like a drug to young boys like him, he just couldn't get enough of it.

Kate kept staring at him with doe-like expression, her pretty green eyes almost pleading him to cum. John couldn't hold it any longer. His body reached the point of no return. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum mom."

John tightened the grip on his mother's hair. "Fuck!" he growled loudly as a thick rope of cream splattered against the back of her throat, quickly turning the entire inside of her mouth snow-white. "Swallow everything like a good wife! SHIT!"

Illogical
Illogical
529 Followers
1...345678