A Sparrow Alights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers

"Show me how you'll service me," I ordered. "Show me cowgirl. Show me how you ride a penis."

Pausing for just a moment to think, she dropped to her knees. Spreading them wide, she dropped her hips slightly, arched her back, and displayed her breasts to me as she worked her pussy atop an imaginary cock.

My very real cock responded strongly.

"Show me missionary. Open yourself up."

She brought her legs forward, then lay on her back. Pulling her legs up, she spread them and wrapped them around an imaginary lover, allowing me a perfect view of her dark-complexioned pussy. I licked my lips in anticipation at its puffy folds and peeking inner delicacies. I kept her in the pose for a moment while I studied.

"Show me doggy style. Let yourself get taken."

Flipping over, she got on her hands and knees, offering her pussy to me from the rear. Another great view.

"Anal now. Give yourself fully."

Keeping the same pose, she arched her back, pulling her stomach toward the carpet. The resulting arch pushed her buttocks open so I could see her tiny anal opening, dark and puckered. My nostrils flared. I was going to have fun with that particular taboo.

"Good girl. Now come and start your work."

This time it was her turn to lick her lips. On her knees, she closed the remaining few feet between us. Her eyes rose sensuously to meet mine, then she reached for the zipper of my jeans, nestling herself between my knees. She unbuckled my belt, opened my jeans button and zipper, and with a little help from me, freed my cock from its hiding place. It sprang up to meet her.

She broke character for a moment. "I've been waiting a long time for this, Mister hunter" she breathed.

"So have I, little sparrow."

She brought her mouth down onto me, and I ascended to heaven.

****

I listened to her fantasy, and pondered my response. I opted for honesty.

Me: I have a confession for you.

Her: What is it?

Me: You have to trust me on this.

Her: I trust you.

Me: I'm not a rapist. I swear. But our fantasies complement each other.

Her: Tell me about it.

I took a deep breath before typing again. Why was I doing this?

Me: The thought of taking physical control of a woman, of pinning her down into a bed and having my way with her, is an immense turn-on for me.

Her: Mhmm.

Me. I can't believe I just typed that. Recognize that I would really never do something like that against her will. It's just a fantasy. I'm not a criminal or anything.

Her: I believe you. Tell me more. What would you do to her in this fantasy of yours?

Me: I'd like to get physical control of her, fondle her while she's struggling, feel her fighting to escape but unable to.

Her: Would you bite her neck? I'd love it if a man bit my neck. Held me down and forced my head back.

Me. Oh, yes. It would be a sign of dominance over her.

Her: Would you force her legs apart?

Me: Of course. And can I tell you a secret?

Her: Please do.

Me: The most exciting part would be reaching down between her legs, pushing my hand into her panties, and getting that first feel on her mound of venus.

Her: Why does that turn you on?

Me: Part of it is the pure domination of doing it, of course. But another part is the thrill of discovery. I don't know what she looks like down there. Is she furry? Shaved? Trimmed? Is her hair dense or sparse? Putting my hand down there is exposing one of her most personal secrets.

Her: You're turning me on. That's what I want to happen to me. I want a man to overwhelm me with his strength and size. I want to be taken.

Me: Have you ever done this?

Her: No.

Me: Me, neither.

****

Her mouth was tiny, soft and wet with saliva. She alternated taking me deep into her mouth with occasional pauses where she would simply hold me inside, stroking the underside of my shaft with her tongue. Her hands were on my thighs, gripping them as she worked. I was in a state of bliss.

But I couldn't let myself cum, not here, not now. That would not fit within my plans. I gently placed my palms on her cheekbones, pushing her off as she dutifully licked and sucked.

"I need to get more comfortable, my little sub. Get me ready."

Understanding my order, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then concentrated on removing my shoes and socks. It felt nice to expose them to the coolness of the room. Raising up, she pushed further into the space between my legs. Still on her knees, she was at chest level to me as I sat, and we shared a knowing smile as she unbuttoned my shirt. I moved forward to allow her to remove it, then stood as she lowered my pants and briefs to the floor. I helped her rise to her feet, both of us equally nude. We walked to the bed together.

"Lie face down." I spoke with the authority that a dom should use.

She did so, biting her lip in anticipation or anxiety, or both.

I worked quickly, so I could at least get a glimpse of the scene I envisioned if she changed her mind partway through. Retrieving a pre-purchased item from the nightstand, I handcuffed her wrists together behind her back. "Do you know what I'm doing?" I asked quietly.

"You're handcuffing me."

"Can you escape?"

She pulled on her wrists, then twisted them back and forth. "I'm trapped."

"You have no chance of getting out of these until I let you out."

She pulled against the cuffs again as if to test my theory. I saw her throat move as she swallowed hard.

"Now we do your feet." Moving down, I attached two leather cuffs to her ankles, which were held separate by a bar approximately 18 inches long. When I was finished, her feet were held at about a shoulder width apart. I ran an appraising hand up each calf, and felt her shiver under my touch.

"And now for the finishing touch, to fully immobilize you under my control."

Pulling her ankles up by the bar between them, I forced her legs up behind her. With another short chain, I attached her ankle cuffs to her handcuffs. Now hogtied tightly, my little sub could scarcely move.

I sat back, giving myself some distance on the king-sized bed. I watched her test her predicament, her arms flexing against her legs as she vainly sought any freedom of motion. Her smooth thigh muscles tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed, and the flesh on her round buttocks dimpled and rolled. She pulled and she squirmed, but she was helplessly and hopelessly trapped until such time that I should decide to free her.

Such a beautiful sight.

****

A week after our sexual conversation, we met again. Our purpose was ostensibly to have our normal weekly chat, we both knew that wasn't going to happen. The genie had leapt from the bottle and wasn't going back in. As the man in this situation, I didn't want to seem too aggressive, so I waited for her to mention it first. After the initial small talk, she did.

Her: I really enjoyed our conversation last week.

Me: Me, too. I really liked hearing your fantasy.

Her: I didn't expect the conversation to go that way.

Me: Confession here.

Her: What is it?

Me: I wouldn't mind if it did again.

Her: Oh, good. I was hoping for that. I'm in an erotic mood tonight. What do you want to talk about?

Me: Tell me more. We both like the ... I guess you'd call it the wrestling fantasy. Being physically dominated and controlled. What are your other fantasies?

Her: I'm a little worried that you'll think I'm a deviant if I tell you more.

Me: I'm hoping you're a deviant. Perversion is fun.

Her: You crack me up. You really want to know?

Me: I'm dying to know.

Her: My other big fantasy is kind of related to the first one.

Me: Oh, good. I liked the first one.

Her: I think a lot about being tied up. Helpless. Being used sexually while I can't move or escape or even defend myself.

Me: It's a variation on the wrestling theme. You're being controlled.

Her: Yes. Only I want to be ironclad bound. Not just tied up a little, but bound in a way that I have no hope of escaping. Barely able to move. I want to be at the man's mercy, and he doesn't show me mercy.

I couldn't stand it any more. I unzipped my jeans and let my cock out to relieve the pressure. It rose up and started reading the screen along with me.

Me: Like a pillory or something? I love thinking about a woman in a pillory. Don't know why.

Her: Maybe. But I mostly think about handcuffs or shackles or something.

Me: How would you be tied?

Her: Different ways. Sometimes in my mind I'm tied to all four corners of a bed. Stretched out. Sometimes I'm tied standing up, my arms lifted behind me in a way that forces me to bend over. Sometimes it's only my arms tied tightly behind my back forcing me to push my breasts out, and I'm on a leash.

Me: Hogtied?

Her: Oh, that's a scary one. But I think I would really like that. I could hardly move at all if I was tied like that.

My cock read that sentence and nodded in approval. I had a weakness for hogtied women in my bondage browsing.

Me: We're astoundingly complementary in our fantasies.

Her: You like bondage, too?

Me: It's probably my favorite fantasy. But from the other perspective.

Her: Seriously?

Me: Seriously. I'd love to have a girl tied up under my complete control. I have so many ideas about what I would do.

Her: Tell me more. If you had a girl tied up, what would you do?

I was slowly stroking my cock now, teasing it.

Me: I'd touch her. I'd tease her. I'd use a vibrator on her. I'd want to give her multiple orgasms, and do that thing where I keep pleasuring her right after she's cum, when she's really sensitive.

Her: Ooh, I love thinking about that. Post-orgasm torture.

Me: I want to see her in so much pleasure that it's painful for her. Not painful in the traditional sense, but painful in that she's hypersensitive and the pleasure is overwhelming her. She's fighting to escape, but she can't. She's thrashing and bucking and screaming, but she can barely move. She can only suffer the pleasure and I keep forcing it on her.

Her: You can't see me, but I'm touching myself just thinking about it. I love your fantasy.

My hand flew off of my cock. We were both masturbating together? What was I doing? How did I end up in this situation?

I gathered my composure again.

Me: We must be reading the same books. What else do you fantasize about?

Her: I'll tell you one fantasy that I've actually done.

Me: Oooh, go on.

Her: I like exposing myself. Being naked where someone can see me.

Me: Like you're on display? Tied up or something?

Her: Not necessarily. It could be a sexual situation, I guess, but I think more about be naked in a situation where someone could accidentally see me. I travel for work a lot, and I like to walk around in the hotel room naked with the curtains open.

My eyes widened.

Me: Have people seen you?

Her: I don't know. That's part of the thrill.

Me: What about a situation where everyone is naked? Do you like walking naked in a locker room, for example?

Her: Maybe a little. But I more prefer being watched where I'm not supposed to be naked. Where people don't expect to see me naked.

Me: We're complementary again. I want to be the person who accidentally sees a woman naked, where she doesn't notice me and I can watch her.

Her: Has that ever happened?

Me: Only once. And it was only for a short time. I was sitting on my front porch, and one of my neighbors across the street walked into her living room naked. The curtains were open and she walked to the refrigerator and got something to drink. She was stark naked.

Her: Was she attractive?

Me: Yeah. She was young and slim. I was too far away to see any detail, but she had a nice shape and I could tell that she was shaved down below.

Her: Maybe she did it intentionally. Maybe you were helping her to live out one of her fantasies.

Me: Haha. I doubt that was the case, but that would be nice. She certainly helped me live out one of mine.

Her: Tell me one of your fantasies.

Me: You've already picked my top ones. Though I'll confess a little twist.

Her: What?

Me: I often don't think about me in those fantasies.

Her: You don't? Why not?

Me: I usually think of a girl doing those things to another girl.

Her: Tsk tsk. You men and your girl on girl fantasies.

Me: Would you ever do it?

Her: What, girl on girl? Not really my thing.

My cock, looking at the screen, was slightly saddened by this news.

Me: We can never be friends, then.

Her: Haha. Okay, maybe once. But just for you.

Me: We're friends again.

Her: Tell me another fantasy you have. One that involves you.

I pondered a bit. I had a pretty big catalog of fantasies. What rose to the top?

Me: I'm a little embarrassed about it.

Her: Tell me.

Me: I want to try anal. Do all three holes on a woman, but particularly anal.

Her: You've never tried anal?!?!

Me: A couple of times. Briefly, though. Neither woman liked it.

Her: I like anal.

Me: Seriously?

Her: Yes.

Me: Let me guess - is it the domination part? Being taken? Or do you actually like the physical feel?

Her: The physical feel. But only if I can rub my clit during it. It's the easiest way to make me cum.

My eyes widened at the computer screen. I'd become somewhat obsessed with anal over the years, in part because it was taboo but mostly because it played right into my forcefulness fantasy. What better way to dominate a woman than to take her anally, to pin her down and use her in an unnatural way for your pleasure?

Me: Well, if I was pinning you down and forcing myself on you anally, I'd leave you a free hand to finger yourself.

Her: That's so sweet of you.

****

I'm not a young man any more. When I was in my twenties, I could cum four times a day, and I could summon an erection merely by conjuring up any hazy mental image of a woman. This momentum lasted into my thirties without hesitation, and through my mid-forties. I began to imagine myself as a sexual immortal, the rare breed of man who could produce a cock of steel throughout his life.

But then something happened, and it happened overnight. Every morning I woke up with a feeling of fullness in my penis, a signal to my brain that I was ready for sex should the opportunity arise. But then one morning, the fullness wasn't there, and it was obvious in its absence. I was puzzled by it, as there was no reason on this particular morning to not feel it, so I wrote it off as an aberration. I went to work and came home, and like clockwork, I eventually distracted myself by imagining two women wrestling nude, and I spurted under my hand's attentions as one of the women forced herself on the other.

On that day, though, I became old. I could no longer conjure an erection on a moment's notice. I could still function just fine, but the four-orgasm days were gone and I began needing more time to recharge. I had to conserve myself for the times when they mattered most.

And here, today, I had a predicament.

Sparrow was twisting and squirming on the bed, her arms and legs bound tightly behind her. She was helpless and my plan was to sexually exhaust her, to excite her and to tease her and to give her orgasms so intense that she would never forget this night.

But she's a 40 year-old woman. She's a sexual machine. I could give her orgasms all night, and she would likely respond every time, whether she wanted to or not. I'm a 50 year-old man, and I only have so many bullets in the chamber, so to speak. I need some help against this formidable sexual opponent.

Fortunately, I recognized that, so I brought some help.

I pulled a bag from one of the nightstands. "Let's see what we have here," I said, sitting so she could see me. "All sorts of things to stimulate a trapped and helpless female body."

I pulled out the first item. It was a pair of two small rubber thimble-shaped cones. "I found these at the adult toy store, and I thought of you." I squeezed one of them so she could see it move. "I'll put this over your nipple, squeeze the air out to create suction, and voila! Your nipples are going to be pulled away from your breast flesh until I take them off. I can't wait to try them."

Her brown eyes widened. I could see her testing her hogtie again, and I smiled.

"Next up? What sexual torture session could we have without a vibrator? I picked this one because it's particularly powerful." The vibrator was long and pink, shaped like a realistic phallus. I was vain enough to be sure that it wasn't bigger than me, though I didn't tell her that. "And a second vibrator that can be self-managing if I decide to go get dinner and leave you to suffer." The second vibrator was a U-shaped device, designed to be inserted while also making direct contact with the clitoris. It was springy so that one half would clamp onto a woman's mound while the other half stimulated her internally. I had found it quite intriguing at the store. I held it in front of her face so she could see it, and her brown eyes widened to show me the whites again.

I looked in the bag again. "Oh, you're going to be concerned about this, being such a little sparrow." I pulled out z bottle of lube and showed it to her, smiling cruelly. "Can you guess why I bought this?"

Sparrow squirmed. "Please be merciful on me."

"You have to earn mercy," I replied matter of factly. "You'll see how much you have earned as I jam my cock up that tiny little ass of yours."

"Oh, god." Sparrow squirmed and twisted. We had talked about limits and I knew this was okay. The game was fun, though, and I imagine that it was still a bit scary for her even as she wanted it, given our newness to each other.

"Are you ready to start?" I set the items on the bed in front of her face so she could study them. "We'll need to start with an inspection, though."

I sat next to her on the bed. Starting with her hair, I began exploring her body. Her hair was raven black, probably more of a Korean smooth black than an Italian wavy black. I ran my hands through it, reveling in its softness. Next I studied her ears, tracing my finger along their complex curves, gently blowing in them as I stroked them. I ran my hands along her nose, her cheeks, her lips, as I sought to know every inch of her. She patiently let me roam without struggling, lying still in her bonds.

"Let's check out these breasts now, shall we?" Pushing on her hogtied limbs, I flipped her over to her side. Her breasts were large, particularly for her size, and they gave me two big handfuls to knead and squeeze. I gave them a full inspection, lightly stroking them, squeezing them firmly, and fulfilling my secret desire to trace the irregular pattern of her areolas with my finger.

"That feels nice," she offered, her first words to me in the past few minutes.

"Enjoy it now, because I'm going to work them over tonight." I lay down beside her, pushing close, and closed my lips on her left nipple. I licked it, sucked it, nibbled it, and tongued it until it stood tall. I then did the same with the right one. They were gorgeous in their arousal. Kneading her breasts a bit more, I reached for the black suction cups. "Might as well put these on now," I said. "Let's see how they feel."

She watched with interest as I positioned the small item near her breast. Squeezing and pulling her nipple, I got the cup in place, then quickly placed it over her nipple as I squeezed it. As soon as I released it, it sprang back to it's normal shape, but with a vacuum inside that pulled Sparrow's nipples from her breast.

Her shoulders instinctively tried to hunch. "Oh! Oh!" she said, exhaling sharply. "That really pulls."

"How does it feel? Good or bad?" I was playing tough, but I didn't want to actually hurt her.

"Really ... intense. I think I like it."

I applied the other one.

"Oh, my. Oh, my!" She tried to shimmy her chest, to shake the things off, but they clung fast. Her entire body wriggled and squirmed. She tried to pull her legs up, but was held fast. "They're really pulling on me."

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,118 Followers