A Special and First Event on Mykonos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped for a second and glanced up, one guy had his cock in her mouth slowly fucking her, while two guys had a nipple each in their mouths while bending over her so she could have one cock in each hand while she wanked them furiously. I went back to work on her my mouth feasting on her juicy pussy while my fingers fucked her harder and faster. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her and the towel she lay on down to the edge of the sunbed and replaced my tongue, which had been busy lashing her clit, with a finger from my free hand rubbing the tiny knob mercilessly her juices lubricating her sex all the time as they seemed to pour from deep within her.

As my head moved further south I wondered if she'd tried what they refer to as Greek style, something we were famous or possibly infamous for on Mykonos, well she was about to try it now whether for the first time or not. Her mustiness filled my nostrils and my tongue snaked out and begun to lick and lash the area between her cunny and her pucker before settling on her tiny rose bud shaped pucker. I could feel her squirm briefly before calming and giving in to the thrill of having her back door rimmed; now that I could tell she had relaxed I stiffened my tongue and began to prod her tiny volcano until it slowly yielded so that the tip of my tongue was just millimetres inside her. I carried on and dribbled saliva all over her pucker and the area around it which mixed with her own juices as they travelled the short distance from her pussy to her pucker saturating her and some of the saliva and cunny juice slowly seeped inside her crevice.

I now moved my mouth to her clit and covered the finger that, that had been busily stroking and rubbing her engorged clit, with saliva and moved down to her arse while my mouth latched on to her exposed clit sucking on it and simultaneously rubbing it with my tongue. My finger now in position gently rubbed her pucker massages my saliva and her juices in to her rubbery bud until it slowly gave way and I gently penetrated her anally my long fat index finger slowly going deeper and deeper until it was completely inside her dark tunnel. Her moans were now much louder and her breathing harder. Her body seemed to go rigid and then convulse as she climaxed her cunt and arse muscles going in to spasm as they clung and squeezed my fingers and she suddenly screamed in sheer joyous ecstasy and all I could make out was "GOOODDD YYYYYESSSS OHHHHHHH... AAAHHHHH...YEEESSSS...YESSSSS...GGGGOOOOODDDD...YYYEEESSSS...".

I wasn't about to stop, I wanted to fuck her tight wet quim and I got up and looked at Geo who knew exactly what I had in mind and he was ready. I looked down on her and her face, hair, lips, even nose were covered with spunk as were her breasts and stomach. I told the guys to lift her up and Geo lay down on the sunbed and they lowered her down steadily and slowly while he manoeuvred his body and cock so that it slowly buried itself in her arse, I watched as her anal entry slowly yielded and finally surrendered and his thick cock head slowly pushed aside her rubbery entry and as they lowered her his whole length sunk deeper and deeper inside her passage until he was all in and her arse cheeks were resting on his stomach. The rest of us began to play with her body again, mouth, breasts, thighs, cunny and clit.

Once I was happy that she was used to Geo's cock inside her arse and she was relaxed I got down in to position and pushed my cock inside her saturated quim. It felt so good and welcoming as my cock entered her lovely warm sex cauldron and her flesh closed around almost as if swallowing my rod while her vaginal muscles gripped my manhood tighter and tighter. I began to fuck her with my huge cock, I fucked her with steady long strokes getting in to a rhythm and then felt Geo through the thin membrane separating her vaginal passage from her anal one as he was now in rhythm with me and we speeded up our cocks thrusting in and out of her like two huge steam pistons. Vicky was now screaming begging for more and for us to fuck her harder and faster the wanton lust in her pleading evidencing the sheer delight at being fucked so intensely simultaneously. I could feel the skin around my balls stretch and harden and knew I would soon come and told Geo so we could try to cum in her simultaneously or as near that as possible. My cock suddenly swelled inside her and then I felt the tell-tale burning sensation as my seed flew through the narrow pipe inside my cock and shot out like a bullet inside her fuck box and as another shot of my spunk shot out I heard Geo a split second later groan as he erupted deep inside her dark tunnel and about a second later Vicky had her biggest orgasm of the day and amazed us all as she squirted her juices, something I had only seen once before, she screamed in ecstasy as sheer pleasure washed over her and she began to cry but when I tried to console her she told me in between sobs that she had never experienced such an intense climax before and had never squirted like that ever.

Yiannis eyes, now minus sun glasses, betrayed a burning visual desire of want and when he spoke about fun there was little pretence that what he had in mind was or could be anything other than sexual. His visual exploration of my body had been very thorough and I knew that my pussy would have betrayed my wantonness as I could feel my labia were swollen and try as hard as I could I couldn't stop nature and my sex juices were saturating my quim.

When I tried to put my dress on he had disposed of it instantly and dominantly and was now kneeling by the sun bed and I didn't know what to do or how to react when the next thing I knew I was in his strong manly embrace and his lips were pressed hard against mine his tongue pushing for entry, I tried to resist but my lips let me down and parted, my surrender was unconditional giving him access to my oral kingdom and his long, thick, hot and wet tongue probed and explored every tiny inch and crevice before beginning a duel with my tongue. Any inhibitions I had been clinging too just vanished at the stage and I was his and his to use and command, I needed him to quench my sexual desires and stop my body burning up.

I was fully participating in our hungry lust fuelled kissing, his warm sweet breath and saliva mixing with mine and the alcohol we had consumed was heady and I sucked on his tongue as if there was no tomorrow. God I wanted him to do so much more to me, I almost screamed at him to fuck me right away, I was so desperate and full of sexual desire.

The other guys, I think I saw nine including Geo, at that moment didn't exist, although somewhere deep in my subconscious I could feel their eyes exploring every inch of my naked body and its reaction to what was happening.

As if he read my mind and need for more, his big strong hands moved down to my breasts, cupping and squeezing them in his huge palms. In my mind I was pleading for him to play with my nipples which were now rock hard and erect and when he eventually took hold of one in each hand I almost climaxed. He plucked and pulled each in turn and then pinched them hard my nipple nerves sending a mixture of pain and ecstasy to my brain making me ready to explode while my cunt was now hot with a desire I had not experienced for a long time. When his mouth moved to my nipple I was beside myself and would have screamed but my mouth was now busy and occupied someone else's tongue was exploring my mouth, I think it was Jen's, a young Dutch guy who knew what he was doing as his mouth closed over mine and his tongue explored the inside of my cavern.

Yiannis moved south away from my tits and kissed my belly and licked at my belly button as he moved further and further down until I felt his hot breath on my swollen labia and suddenly his tongue was licking and massaging my thick bloated lips round and round the rim of my sex teasing me before engulfing my sex as he held my legs up, apart and as far back as he was able.

It was then that I felt two other strong hands on each leg just above my ankles pulling them further back and apart so that my sex was completely and utterly exposed and defenceless.

Yiannis was now literally for want of a better description devouring my sex. I was in a world full of sexual pleasure my brain and body ready to explode with sheer utter and shameless unabated pleasure.

Jens's mouth and tongue had been replaced by his cock; he gently held the back of my head as he fucked my mouth, pushing his meaty rod inside as far as he could without chocking me, I loved his young cock and did what came naturally, sucking and exploring each inch and every bump and ridge with my tongue then greedily licking the salty lubricating precum that oozed out of the tiny pee hole at the tip. I think it was Wilhelm and Fritz that were holding my legs up and they now crouched slightly and each took one of my hands and placed their cock in it. God it was mind blowing, a cock in each hand and one in my mouth, while Yiannis was now finger fucking me simultaneously with lashing my clit with his tongue.

The two cocks withdrew from my hands; I wanted to scream at them both to give them back, but I needn't have worried they were quickly back, this time they were all sleek and slippery, it was only later I found out they had used the Johnsons baby oil which they had been using as tanning oil to lubricate their cocks so that masturbating them was easier for me and presumably much more enjoyable for them.

Yiannis had eaten my pussy to the point that I just didn't think I could take anymore pleasure and was now in a constant point of peak, moaning loudly and in fact would have probably been screaming if my mouth was not full of cock. I felt Jen's cock suddenly swell in my mouth and throb as he shot his load and I almost chocked as his thick salty spunk hit the back of my throat and I had to swallow quickly to stop myself chocking. I didn't normally swallow but I had little choice and admit that I actually enjoyed the sensation and even the taste of his warm salty seed as it trickled down my throat. It was only moments later that the two cocks I was wanking swelled and throbbed and I felt the warmth of their produce on my belly as dollop after dollop of gooey spunk shot out of their rods and landed on my body.

It was just after this that I felt the warmth of Yiannis breathe on my anus, at that point I just thought he was taking a break from eating my clit, then completely unexpectedly his tongue begun to rim my tiny rubbery pucker. This was a first for me and I just couldn't believe what he was doing to me, my first thought was it was disgusting and I began squirming and wiggling around, not sure that I in fact wanted or even liked what he was doing. It was then that suddenly reality struck and I realised at that point just how vulnerable I really was, but Yiannis seemed to be an expert and knew what he was doing, a few flicks with his tongue and whereas I thought I had already experienced the heights of pleasure the tiny nerve endings of my anal passage sent a completely alien but utterrly immense pleasure single to my already nearing over loaded brain and I just lost it not knowing how to cope with all this sexual stimulation.

Another cock had replaced Jen's, I believe it was an older guy called Frank, and he was fucking my mouth as if it was a cunt, in and out fast and deep and I had two new cocks in my hands which were already slippery and lubricated and I was frantically wanking them wanting to give back as much pleasure as I was receiving. I couldn't even believe myself just how much I was actually relishing this whole amazing situation, something which, had you spoken to me only a few hours earlier I would have completely dismissed even the very idea that I would participate in anything like this let alone so readily and willingly.

Yiannis had by now completely saturated my back passage with his mixture of saliva and my quim produce making it as wet and lubricated as my cunny and now his mouth was back to my sex and concentrating on my clit which was ready to burst with the sheer pressure of the pleasure I was being subjected to. I suddenly felt his long fat finger rubbing my pucker and then slowly but assuredly penetrating my anal opening, that was the final straw, I climaxed like never before, my whole body shook like jelly while my cunt and even anal muscles went into contractions gripping those fingers buried in my cunt and that long fat index finger now buried in my anal passage. I screamed and screamed in utter abandon the pleasure so intense that words are just simply not enough.

The three cocks, perhaps my wanton lustful screams were the catalyst, seemed to erupt almost simultaneously and the cock in my mouth shot a load of spunk which I greedily accepted and swallowed before the cock was withdrawn and the remnants of its load landing all over my face, throat and hair: the other twos cock eruptions landed in huge dollops on my stomach, breasts and chest.

It was then that the youngest guy, I think his name was Demitri, grabbed my head and pushed his cock in my mouth and begun fucking it hard, his cock at one point entering my throat making it necessary for me to just breath hard and fast through my nostrils. He was young and the thing outmost in his mind was the need to cum and he did very quickly, his thick gooey spunk filling my mouth and trickling down my throat. I couldn't believe myself, I was actually not only enjoying but in fact loving the taste and feel of his spunk as I ravenously drunk it , something I had turned my nose up at before today.

I'm not sure what was said but I was swiftly lifted up by the guys and held up in the air briefly and then slowly lowered. I heard Geo's voice as I was being lowered coming from beneath me.

"You're going to love this Vicky, I promise to be really gentle and you're going to remember your holiday on Mykonos for ever. That's it, oh god you're nice and tight, I don't think you've tried this before but I know you'll love it, I'll make sure, Yiannis has made you so wet, my cock will slip in no problem."

He was right his cock penetrated my anal passage slowly but surely, his cock was hot but somehow wet, I later found out that in his absence Yiannis had gone to a chemist and bought a big tube of lubricating jell, the one favoured by the gay community that visited the island in their thousands each year, Mykonos in the summer months is probably the gay hub of the world, but most definitely that of Greece. I had expected some pain and I did have some, but it was not an insufferable pain and my mind was still exploding with the aftermath of my climax and the sexual stimulation the rest of my body was simultaneously receiving while being lowered on to Geo's cock to worry about the small amount of pain.

Geo's cock filled my passaged but he didn't move for a while, I realised that this was in order for my sphincter to relax and accept his rod. As if to take my mind of any pain, Dominique, I think the only Frenchman, and tallest guy there got astride me and pressed his cock against my lips and I greedily opened my mouth and accepted his offering. I now had Geo's not unsubstantial cock buried in my anal passage, something which before today I would never have thought or even considered let alone found acceptable, and another big fat juicy cock fucking my mouth, I felt happy and wondered if I might cum again as Geo moved slightly which surprisingly send a pleasure wave through me.

Yiannis was suddenly on top of me and I got an answer to the question of just how big was his manhood when hard. I felt it as it begun to push my hot wet bloated labia aside and penetrate me slowly but purposefully. God it was a good size, probably near nine inches long, which not being a shrinking violet, I had seen and had before, but it was the thickness that absolutely amazed me. The guy was hung like a donkey, his cock filled me, it was an amazing feeling and as it plunged inside me deeper and deeper until I was full and couldn't take any more of his big fat rod. The only way I can describe it is that I felt complete and content; I just loved the feeling of these three cocks hard and hot because of me wanting to give up their seed as a type of homage to my sexuality.

They began to fuck me, Geo's cock burying itself in my tight dark passage making every inch of my rear tunnel tingle with a depraved need of fulfilment while Yiannis cock was driving me insane with lust and the cock in my mouth just erupted without warning, the warm globules of spunk shooting down my throat.

I now just had the two cocks inside me and it was obvious this position and type of sexual exploration was by no way new to Yiannis and Geo and they were soon in a wonderful rhythm their two cocks pumping in and out of me like two big beautiful relentless steam pistons, with an almost majestic like quality to them. I was loving it, I had never before experienced anything so sexually perfect and I suppose some might term it as dirty or depraved but to me it was wonderful and beautiful and when I finally exploded in the most intense climax I had ever experienced and actually squirted for a second time in my life, emotion just got the better of me and I sobbed but not because of pain or regret or anything negative but because of sheer sexual frenzy, ecstasy, lust and joy.

As I sat there quietly sobbing in in the darkness on the edge of the sunbed, I could still feel Geo's and Yannis' sperm making its way from my pussy and anus, there was quite a pool developing on the canvas as it oozed out of me. At first sight of the tiny pool and the tiny stream of their joint effort at present like a constant trickle I thought that it made me feel so dirty and used, but then my mind skipped back and I could only think of how Geo and Yannis' donkey-sized cock had totally satisfied me like nothing had ever done before. Saying that, I hadn't of course, ever done anything like this before in any case to compare.

*****

It would be great if you try to remember to vote; also I'd be happy to receive any feedback, good or bad, together with any comments or ideas. Meantime, as I have had a complaint or two in the past, I should point out that this is a story and although I do advocate that safe sex should be practised I think it's not necessary to be said in a fictional stories read by adults.

12