A Special Anniversary Present

Story Info
Sophie agrees to help with her stepsister's anniversary gift.
5.2k words
4.62
14.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all

Long time, no see.

I'm sorry for the long absence. Honestly, it's a combination of writer's block and a touch of insecurity. And that's not to say that I haven't been trying - it feels like every other week, a new story idea comes to me, I'll bash out a few pages, and then stop, realise it's not really going anywhere, and discard it for the next one. Anyway, after years and years of this cycle, I've finally managed to stick the landing on this one. It's not very long, but it's something. I hope you enjoy it!

Few announcements. First of all, one thing I've realised is that I've been violating the cardinal rule of storytelling, to have a beginning, middle and end, and I've been writing stories without an end. So now, I'm not going to write any more stories that I don't have an ending for. What this means, sadly, is that I'm done with writing series. From now on, my stories will be self-contained. And this unfortunately means that most of my series that didn't have a conclusion probably won't have one now. None of them have a sad ending though - they're all 'happily ever after.'

Second, since describing the characters in the body of my stories was beginning to feel a bit clunky, I've decided to write brief descriptions of the appearances of the key characters at the beginning. If nothing else, it's a helpful reference point.

Third, I'm afraid I can't make any promises for when my next stories will come out. But I can promise that I'll put in every bit of effort I can to make them happen!

Stay safe!

Cheers

GT

=== Character descriptions ===

Sophie: 22 years old, short, with long, straight blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin. Cute face with a small, button nose. Very skinny frame, with average sized boobs and a small bum. Holly's stepsister. Posh accent.

Holly: 23 years old, slightly taller than Sophie, but still much shorter than Emily. Shoulder-length hair, brunette, also straight, with grey eyes, olive skin, a slightly more muscular frame, with slightly smaller boobs and a slightly larger bum. Sophie's stepsister and Emily's girlfriend. Also has a posh accent.

Emily: 23 years old, very tall, with long, curly red hair and freckles and bright green eyes. An athletic, statuesque frame, muscular legs and stomach, large boobs and perfect bum. Scottish, with thick accent.

=== Story ===

Sophie was not a morning person.

Bleary-eyed and with a face like a zombie, she was sitting at the small table in her living room, barely able to concentrate on her spoon as she slowly worked her way through a small bowl of Shreddies. Fortunately, she had no lectures today - though what she would do instead, she wasn't entirely sure.

Still, it was nice to rest up a little, and perhaps catch up on some coursework.

Her scrambled thoughts were jolted into reality by the sound of her stepsister, Holly's door opening down the hall and some very heavy footsteps heading towards the living room. And just as she was lifting another heaped spoonful up to her mouth, the door suddenly flew open and in walked Emily, her stepsister's girlfriend.

"Heyyy!"

Forcing a smile despite herself, Sophie raised a hand. "Morning," she replied.

"Sleep well?" Emily asked, making her way into the kitchen and rummaging through the fridge.

"Yeah, I slept all right," Sophie lied.

In truth, sleep always took a long time coming whenever Emily was visiting - because, unfortunately, so did Emily. And she seemed to be determined to let everyone in the building know when she did.

"Had a fun night?"

"You know it," Emily grinned, winking at her.

"I... I meant... your dinner."

"I know. And so did I. Why, what did you think I meant?"

"Never mind," Sophie put her spoon down and pretended to wipe sleep from her eyes to mask her holding the bridge of her nose in frustration. She could almost cope with Emily's teasing - even this early in the morning. And she wasn't overly bothered by the fact that she was now helping herself to Sophie's cereal.

But why the fuck did she have to walk around with barely any clothes on?

Every single breakfast the morning after spending the night, it was the same. She would be wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a skimpy top with no bra, her huge boobs almost tearing through it and her rock-hard nipples poking right out, challenging her to a staring contest. Today was no different - only the panties were white lace, and the top was pink.

I bet you she eats standing up, Sophie thought to herself.

Sure enough, Emily paced around the table and ate her cereal, nattering away about nothing in particular while Sophie tried to keep her eyes fixed on her bowl and ignore the girl's crotch and cute, perky bum, which were right at eye level for her.

Eventually, though, Sophie was finished with her cereal. She got up - taking care not to accidentally go face-first into Emily's crotch - and went to clear her bowl away.

"Right. I need to head back to my room. Loads of work to do. I'll see you later."

"See ya, girl!"

She went to go past Emily, but as she did so, Emily stopped her.

"Can I have a hug?" she asked.

"Okay," Sophie reluctantly agreed. Because the height difference, her face was pressed almost right in between the girl's boobs as she embraced her. She had to keep completely still so she didn't accidentally motorboat her.

This girl has literally just woken up, and she'd spent the night fucking. How did she smell so nice?

"Have a nice day, lovely. I'll see you later," she kissed her forehead, and released her. Sophie headed out into the hall, just in time to see Holly leaving the bathroom.

"Morning," she mumbled.

"Morning," Holly mumbled back. "Did you sleep al-"

"Yes!" Sophie shot back.

Holly sighed. "I'm so sorry, Soph. It's just, we got back quite a bit later, and..."

"No, it's fine. Sorry, I shouldn't have been so snappy," Sophie said, more gently. "It's just..."

"No, I get it. I get it completely. And I promise we'll try to be more discreet in future. Listen, I need to have a shower -"

"Yes, you do," Sophie cut in, cheekily, making a show of wrinkling her nose, followed by an "Ow!" as Holly punched her lightly in the arm.

"SO, I'll need to get going," Holly continued. "But there's something I wanted to talk to you about. Are you in all day?"

"Yeah. I'll be in my room."

"Okay. I'll come by when Emmy goes to work."

"I'll look forward to it."

She made her way to her room, trying not to rush. But once she was inside, she quickly locked the door, climbed back under the covers and dug her hands into her soaking wet knickers.

The truth was, Sophie didn't dislike Emily at all. Quite the opposite. Her problem was that she fancied the pants off her. She was hot, she was funny, she was charming and she was flirty. She was every bit Sophie's type. Apart from the fact that she was dating her stepsister.

If Holly had been any other person, Sophie might've avoided spending time with them, since she struggled to cope with situations where she had a crush on someone who was so inaccessible to her. But Holly had been her stepsister for 10 years, they'd gone through all of their awkward teenage years together, and had supported each other through their big 'coming out' moments - first when Holly had come out as bisexual, and then a year later when Sophie had come out as a lesbian. Plus, they had been living together in this flat for three years, since they started university. By that point, Holly's relationship with Emily was still quite new, and she was only her second girlfriend, so Sophie had been so happy for her.

Fortunately, Holly was a very laid-back person, and not the jealous type. She was always apologetic about her girlfriend's exhibitionist streak, and didn't mind that she flirted with Sophie. For her part, Sophie had grown used to keeping herself together and pretending to be unaffected by it. At least until she had privacy.

Once she had finished herself off - biting down on her pillow to muffle her screams - and cleaned up, she changed into her normal clothes, sat at her desk, opened her laptop and got started.

***

Knock knock knock

"Come in!" Sophie closed her laptop and swivelled round in her chair.

"Hiya," Holly entered. "Are you free?"

"Absolutely. You said you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, it's nothing bad. Well, I hope not anyway." She went and sat on the bed, patting the space next to her.

That was quite strange, she thought. Why would Holly want her to come and sit right next to her, rather than just across from each other like this?

She got up and went and sat next to her, crossing her legs under her. Holly sat round and looked her right in the eyes.

"So, you know how Emily and I had our anniversary dinner last night?" she began.

"Uh huh?"

"Well, for her anniversary present, I was hoping to organise something really special tomorrow night, in the flat..."

"And you want the space to yourselves? That's absolutely fine," Sophie cut in.

"Actually, no." There was something about Holly's expression as she said this that was strange. She was building to ask an uncomfortable question.

"Well, there's something that we've been talking about for some time, and I thought that... just as an extra-special anniversary present, I'd ask... uhh..."

Now she was really nervous. Sophie frowned. Then she had a sudden thought.

"You're going to ask her to marry you!?"

"What? Oh, God no!" Holly laughed. "I think we're a bit too young for that!"

"Okay. I won't try guessing anymore!" Sophie chuckled. "What is it you're trying to say?"

"Look, I'll just come straight out with it," Holly said. "We've been thinking about having an all-girl threesome. She'd really like you to be the third girl."

One could probably have driven a bus through the silence that followed. Sophie had not been expecting this at all. To say she was shocked would be an understatement.

Finally, though, she found her voice. "And you? What do you think?"

"Well, if I'm being honest, when she asked, I had the same response as you. Us being stepsisters and all. But thinking about it, I think I'd rather we have someone I know and trust in there, rather than a complete stranger. You understand?"

"Yeah, I understand." Sophie leaned back. "And does she know about... well... about me still being a virgin?"

Holly hung her head.

"I'm afraid so. It may have slipped out when she first suggested it. I'm really sorry."

"No, no, it's all right," Sophie reassured her. "I'm not insecure about it or anything. Actually, it's probably a good thing you told her."

"Full disclosure, I think it's part of the reason she's quite keen on it. I think she likes the idea of being someone's first."

"So, it would just be you and me, having sex with Emily?"

"Yes. There doesn't have to be anything between us."

"That's good to know."

She was silent for a moment and thought.

"Wow, I... I was not expecting you to ask that, for sure! Hmmm... Well, I'm not going to lie to you, Holly. I certainly can't say that I'm not... at least a little curious about the idea. Emily has always been so sweet to me."

"That's one way of describing it!" Holly joked.

"Yeah, I guess," Sophie smiled.

"I know it's a big ask, Soph," Holly continued. "Especially as it would be your first time. So it's completely fine if you say no. Completely fine."

"No, you know what? It's your anniversary present. I'm interested."

"Really? You mean it?" A small smile of relief began to form on Holly's face.

"Yes! I mean it!"

"Oh my gosh, fantastic!" Holly smiled. She leaned forward and they shared a brief hug. "So... would you mind if I talked you through my plan for the evening? How I envisaged everything playing out?"

"Go ahead!"

***

Sophie didn't have any experience of threesomes - actually, scratch that, she had no experience of anything sexual. But she had a feeling that it was rare for this much planning to go into one.

Holly had spent the whole day getting the place ready for the night - tidying up, laying rose petals everywhere, lighting scented candles, the whole works. Then, after a quick bite to eat, she had asked Sophie if she could get her ready for the evening, since she was technically Emily's present.

Sophie had foolishly agreed.

What had followed was a very long three hours of being ordered around and slaved over. First, Holly had made her take a long bath with an assortment of scented oils, and made her wash her hair with a specific shampoo and conditioner. Then she had made her moisturize, and while they were waiting for her hair to dry, she had made her try on an assortment of sexy lingerie, finally settling on a pink bodysuit with absolutely no other underwear. Then she had sat her in a chair and done her makeup, before finally drying and styling her hair.

To be fair, it was definitely worth the extra effort. Even though she wasn't used to looking or dressing like this, she definitely felt sexy.

Holly had taken the time to get herself ready as well, although she was wearing a lovely, long, black dinner dress. Sophie had been instructed to lie on Holly's bed, and Holly had thrown some more rose petals over her and the bed.

She had just finished, when there was a knock at the door.

"Okay, I'll get that. You just wait here. Stay completely silent, and for God's sake, don't fuck up your makeup," she whispered.

Sophie nodded, and she left the room.

Holly was gone for about fifteen minutes, and although Sophie could hear distinct conversations, they were a bit muffled through the door. She already knew roughly what Holly was doing - she had already told her that she was going to entertain Emily for a little bit and give her something to drink, before introducing her to the plans for the evening.

Finally, she heard her leading Emily to the bedroom door, and the conversation became clearer.

"You first, babe," she heard her say.

The door opened. And Emily's face was a picture when she saw what greeted her.

Fighting back her nerves, Sophie gave her a shy smile and a little wave.

"Oh... my God," Emily breathed. "Is this really happening?"

"Yep," Holly said, proudly.

"Wow. I had a few thoughts in my head about what you might've had planned for tonight. But I didn't expect this!"

She went and sat down on the bed, opposite Sophie. Reaching out, she tenderly brushed some of her hair behind her ear.

"May I?" she asked.

Sophie nodded, bashfully. Emily placed a hand on her cheek, leaned in and kissed her. At first, it was a soft, delicate kiss with her lips gently brushing against Sophie's. Then she felt her tongue pushing into her mouth, and allowed it in. Their tongues entwined, and Emily's kiss became more passionate.

After a good minute of this, Emily turned to see that Holly had slipped her dress off, revealing the dark blue, lace lingerie she had on underneath. She gestured for her to approach, and started kissing her as well.

Watching them, Sophie absent-mindedly started rubbing herself. The crotch on her bodysuit was already starting to get wet, just from the kiss. She had kissed one other girl before, quite a few times, but they had been clumsy and rushed, the kind that teenagers shared when learning how to do it. This one had been slow, careful and tender. It was amazing.

When Emily broke off her kiss with Holly, she turned back to Sophie, and there was a look on her face that she had never seen before - a look that was so full of lust that it looked almost feral.

Without breaking eye contact, she lifted her hips up, reached under her skirt and slid her panties down her legs. Once they were off, she got up and crawled over to Sophie.

Grabbing her by the legs, she pulled her down the bed, and climbed onto her. She kissed her again, and then started kissing and suckling her neck. Sophie let out a gasp as she did so, and then a moan when Emily removed one of her breasts from behind the thin fabric of the bodysuit and started to suck and nibble it.

Behind her, Holly had pushed the dress up a little. She spread her pussy lips and started to hungrily eat her out. Emily moaned into Sophie's boobs, but continued her attention, removing the other boob from its hiding place and alternating between the two.

She stopped what she was doing and slid the dress up over her head. Throwing it aside, she reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Now fully nude, she climbed further up Sophie's body - drawing a small yelp of protest from Holly as her pussy suddenly got pulled away from her, and she had to chase it. Taking each boob in her hand, one-by-one, she began to feed them to Sophie.

"That's it, suck on them, baby," she whispered. "Show 'em some love. Ooh yes, baby, yes!" She exhaled loudly as Sophie suckled, and as Holly continued to eat her out.

With two girls working on her, Emily's moans began to get louder and louder - she was reaching orgasm far quicker than either had known her to. But after a minute, she stopped them.

"Hold on," she said breathlessly. "I have a better idea. I'll lie down flat. Sophie, you go down to the end and eat me out. I'm really, really close, and I want you to bring a girl to orgasm for your first time. Holly, you come up here and ride my face. It's your turn for some attention."

Both girls acquiesced, and each moved into their new positions, with Holly removing her underwear and climbing up onto Emily's face. At the other end, after removing her bodysuit, Sophie lay down between Emily's legs and stared at her soft, hairless and bright pink pussy, which had been taunting her for the last few years.

Sophie started with a few experimental licks - she was surprised to discover that she liked the taste. She hadn't been sure what to expect, but hadn't expected it to be as pleasant as it was. Remembering something from the most recent video she'd watched, Sophie began to carefully but firmly massage around the lips, teasing them with her tongue and very gently biting on them.

The moaning at the other end of the bed indicated that she was on the right track.

Carefully spreading Emily with her hands, Sophie searched for, and eventually found her clit. Sucking it into her mouth, she began to roll it around on her tongue. This drew a very immediate response. Grabbing her by the thighs to hold her steady, Sophie buried her face in Emily's pussy and began to eat her out.

At the other end, Emily was ecstatic. With Holly riding her face, and Sophie proving such a natural at eating pussy, she was having the time of her life. Before long, she was screaming loudly into Holly's pussy as her orgasm hit. Emily normally took a long time to cum, but when she did, hers were extremely intense. It was difficult for her to concentrate, but she managed to keep up with Holly's thrusts, and even in the throes of ecstasy, she managed to bring her to climax as well.

As their cries continued, Sophie kept up her pace, trying to prolong Emily's orgasm as long as possible. Her pussy had become even wetter as her juices spilled out of her, and Sophie hungrily lapped them up. Listening to the girl she had fantasised about for so long making that noise was heavenly. Tasting her was another level above that.

Finally, though, the noises began to die down, and Holly climbed off of Emily, lying down by her side. They crawled into each other's arms and started to kiss. Unsure about what to do, Sophie gave Emily a few last licks, and then awkwardly crawled over to join them.

When she got there, Emily released Holly, turned over and started to kiss her as well. For the next few minutes they just lay there, in Emily's arms, while she took turns kissing them.

12