A Special Blowjob

Story Info
Sexy hairdresser gives incredible blowjob to a friend.
12.1k words
3.51
12.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet Jesus." Wayne whispered to himself as he saw the pretty redhead for the first time in her skimpy Halloween costume.

She winked at him as she walked past him.

She was so beautiful, slender with curves and bumps in all the right places. He watched the slow step of her long slender legs ending up beneath a tiny frilly skirt. Her tight little bubble of an ass wiggling seductively as she walked.

My god did that girl have an ass.

For 42 years old she was a knockout. Best body he'd ever seen and such a pretty face. She could have been a model.

He was dying to get her alone but she was chatting with everyone.

He thought tonight might be the night.

Her dress was usually more conservative but tonight for the Halloween party she'd dressed as a slutty sexy cheerleader.

Maybe, just maybe..... was she giving him a message?

After an hour or so Wayne got increasingly horny as she flirted with him as well as the other guests.

His big cock was already excited and straining to get released from his pants.

At one point the sexy cheerleader stopped to check in on him and see how he was doing.

He could barely stop himself from staring lovingly at her tits.

As they chatted one of her friends asked to take a photo so as they turned to the camera she placed a hand on his lower stomach.

Her touch, so close to his raging cock, caused him to quickly breath in.

She glanced up and asked "Everything ok? You seem anxious tonight."

He looked down into the pretty face of the redheaded beauty.

It was now or never.

"I am" he said quietly and pushed her hand down his belly to his crotch.

He watched her eyes as her palm slid over the top of his raging cockhead.

"Oh my god" she said, still locking eyes with him.

"Is that all you?"

He nodded.

Her hand started to slide back and forth across the huge head.

"Fuck me." He groaned.

The sexy hairdresser leaned up and whispered "It feels huge."

"What's got you so excited tonight?"

"You" he replied. "You look so hot tonight."

The sexy redhead took the compliment quietly.

"I've always wanted to be a cheerleader so I thought why not tonight?"

"I'm thinking you like it?"

"Jesus you look fantastic in it, not to mention my mind racing about all the dirty cheerleader stories everyone tells."

"Which ones are those?" She asked quizzically, smiling, already knowing the answer.

"You know, sexy stories about the 'head' cheerleader blowing the football team."

"Oh my god" the sexy redhead answered, looking up alluringly at him while reaching down to rake her long red nails along his belly towards the crotch of his pants "Can you imagine how much cum that would be."

"There must be twenty guys on a team."

"I could never do that. I'd drown." She whispered sexily.

"I never thought of it that way...." Wayne answered.

"That would be a lot of cum."

" I like my guys one at a time." she giggled.

Wayne shifted a bit trying the relieve the pressure of his straining erection.

Catherine noticed him struggling and smiled.

She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Do you need to cum?" She asked him bluntly.

He stared into her beautiful face and nodded. "Yes."

She pouted her sexy lips "Maybe I could help?"

"Would you do that for me?"

She looked at him.

"Of course, but we're not fucking."

"Oh god Cath, even a nice slow handjob would do the trick."

"Hmmm, but what about my mouth?" She said staring at him then looking around at the few stragglers. "Would that be better? Maybe I could help you relieve some of that pressure building up down there?"

"...and let you experience what I do for Bob in my sexy outfits. Would you like that?"

He nodded.

He'd heard about the outfits.

She's told him how she'd dress up and role play with her husband. How she'd drive him wild with a hot blowjob.

He loved the thought of her mouth on him.

How she'd suck his cock.

Drive him wild with excitement.

"I heard Katy is visiting her parents and you're all alone so I bet you haven't had any release in some time." The sexy redhead teased.

"You have no idea Cath." He answered.

"I'll bet your balls are full." She whispered reaching down and raking her sexy nails across the soft skin of his scrotum through his pants.

"I can empty them for you."

"Jesus." Said Wayne and reached down to slyly stroke his excited cock.

The pretty hairdresser pushed his hand away.

"Let me do that."

The sexy redhead cupped his balls.

"As long as you don't want to fuck, I'll make you cum, but it's not gonna be a quickie."

"I've got all night." He smiled at her.

"You'll cum hard!" She added.

Wayne smiled "I'd like that."

"It seems very big. Maybe you can show it to me?"

"Oh Jesus, yes." He groaned.

She reached down and finding his cock squeezed his knob just below the flared head.

"Good. I've been wanting to see what you've got down there for a few months now. Meet me at my station in 5 minutes."

"I can't wait...I've been waiting also." he smiled.

Catherine smiled at the compliment and then proceeded to walk a few steps away, giving him a nice view of her tight ass, and then turned, letting him watch her breasts bounce ever so slightly as she walked back past him and towards the front of the shop.

Most people had already left so it was easy for her to usher the last few out and close up.

She locked the door and turned out the lights and headed back to her station.

As she came around the corner to the private back room she could see the outline of Wayne sitting in her chair.

She came up behind him and reaching around from behind slid her hands down over his chest and whispered in his ear.

"Take it out."

"What?" He responded.

"Take your dick out of your pants." The redhead repeated.

"Or should I call it a cock?" She said emphasizing the more vulgar word.

"I think guys like for girls to call it a cock, right?"

Wayne nodded then fumbled with his belt and pants but soon had them pulled down enough to expose his massive package.

Wayne turned and looked up at her. She was standing beside the chair, all 5 foot 2 of her, feet spread apart. Her delicate, red-tipped manicured fingers were entwined around the stainless steel armrests, the exaggerated angles of her shoulders gently poking through the thick cascade of hair that reached almost down to her tiny waist. Her fantastic tits were barely covered by the tiny top.

Her eyes were glued on the massive pillar of pulsing red cock flesh sticking up from the bakers crotch.

"Jesus." She said her eyes locked on the huge cock.

Reaching forward with her left hand, her wedding ring glimmering in the light, the pretty hairdresser he'd lusted after for two years took hold of his massive cock as best as she could -- her fingers wouldn't even wrap half way around the thing! -- and stared longingly at it for a few seconds before she looked up into his eyes again.

Wayne gasped with pleasure at the first soft touch of the gorgeous hairdresser.

The feel of her hand around his cock had his heart pumping as fast and hard as it could.

"Oh my god, Wayne..." She began, her throat suddenly feeling dry even as her mouth suddenly filled with saliva, "...Your cock is a beast!"

"You're hung like a horse."

The hammering of his heart almost deafening in his own head, Wayne grinned and leaned back in the seat, resting his hands behind his head, his steel hard majestic 10" excited cock sticking straight up towards the pretty hairdresser's face like a thick red pipe.

The still swelling shaft clenched in her tight fist Catherine ogled his huge dick turning it slowly and gently in her small delicate hands.

The knob pulsed, hot and excited from her sexy touch. A thick clear fluid oozed from the long slit across the head. It dripped over the rim and trickled down the shaft.

She turned her pretty face up towards his. "You're already excited." She teased as she licked her bright red lips while rubbing some of the copious precum with her red-tipped thumb along the underside of the flared head.

"I've been waiting on this for some time." He grunted.

She smiled.

"And you're so sexy tonight dressed up in that slutty cheerleader outfit."

The pretty redhead stepped back and with a little dance in a soft voice said "B- L- O -W -J -O -B..... what's that spell?"

She giggled as Wayne watched.

She reached out and again took hold of the massive cock.

"I'll bet you've never had a cock this big in your hands, have you?" Wayne asked.

Catherine shook her long red hair.

"Never." The sexy hairdresser said honestly.

"What about your mouth?" He asked.

The pretty redhead looked up at him.

Licking her lips she shook her head no.

He looked at the sexy beauty, lust boiling in his veins.

"Well, you are the head cheerleader" he winked at her.

She smiled back.

"And you've told me all those stories about those incredible blowjobs you'd give your husband in those sexy outfits so I know you like to give head."

"Oh, you remembered those?" She asked starting to slid her fingers up and down the long hard shaft.

He nodded. "Fuck I can't get those visions out of my head..... ".

"And what would I be for your fantasy?" She asked still teasing his dick with her long red nails.

"A sexy stripper? A sexy nurse? Maybe I could wear my tiniest thong bikini and drive you nuts teasing you by wiggling my sexy ass."

"You like my ass don't you?"

The lust crazed baker nodded.

"Cmon Catherine, suck my cock! I'll bet with that mouth you're very good at it."

"Oh, I am." She laughed.

"Do you want me to suck it?" She continued.

He nodded excitedly.

"You wanna watch me stick your big cock in my pretty mouth. Don't you?" She teased him more her fingers now sliding up and down the thick veiny shaft.

"Fuck." moaned Wayne. "I sure do."

"You wanna feel every vein in your cock so full of hot blood that your cockhead is gonna explode with cum when I suck you off.... When I put that big hard cockhead between my pretty lips...you want to watch me do that to you?"

Wayne nodded mindlessly as the now filthy mouthed knockout redhead cheating wife teased him with dirty talk, her slender fingers sliding provocatively up and down his slick shaft.

"You've been waiting a long time for this haven't you?" The sexy hairdresser purred.

She knew how to tease him.

His excited knob was massive, the rim distended and the skin across the head shining red and tight with his eager lust.

It looked like it was ready to burst.

"Ah fuck Catherine, yes, you have no idea."

"Please suck my cock." Wayne pleaded.

She smiled at him.

"Please... quit teasing me."

"I'm dying to feel your lips on my dick."

The sexy redhead giggled and shook back her mane of thick red hair.

She felt a thrill run through her at the thought of being told to suck her friends massive cock.

She knew he'd wanted her for some time.

She felt herself getting hotter and hotter at the thought of that huge red dick sliding in and out of her big perfect cocksucking mouth.

She loved to give head. And she was very good at it.

She'd been told by many men that her mouth was perfect for it. Big with nice soft lips and a long tongue that could wrap itself around even the biggest and hardest of cocks.

And with such a pretty face!!!

No guy alive would not want a blowjob from such a beauty.

Tonight Catherine had dressed up as a slutty cheerleader. Little tight tank top and matching tiny frilly skirt. White trainers on her feet.

When the evening had started she'd had every intention of finally giving Wayne the baker what she knew he'd wanted from her for years - a mind blowing, sexy, cum on her face blowjob!!!

The push up bra she wore under the top made her already mouthwatering tits absolutely outstanding. The little skirt showed off her long sexy legs and her tight little bubble of an ass.

She'd been repeatedly told by all her men that she had the best, tightest little ass they'd ever seen.

Without any notice, the pretty redhead slowly pulled the cheerleader top over her head and in almost the same motion slowly slid the tiny skirt down to her ankles.

She turned her back to Wayne as she bent over, displaying her tight little ass for him, slid the skirt off over her feet.

The sexy redhead was stripping even further for him now wearing just a black push up bra and tiny lace thong.

"Jesus.... You've got a great ass."

She wiggled it from side to side for him.

"I know." She answered.

The sexy housewife slipped off the trainers and bending down reached into the cupboard beside her chair and pulled out a pair of six inch fuck me black heels.

"Ah Jesus" Wayne moaned as his sexy friend slipped on the heels.

"Aw Jesus. You're torturing me. Not heels?"

The now taller slender hairdresser giggled. "I thought you'd like that,".

The ultra hot redhead now stood before him in only the lingerie and the killer fuck me pumps.

The heels made her already perfect little ass stick out even more provocatively.

"How did you know I've got a thing for heels?" He asked her.

She laughed. "I didn't, but don't all guys like a girl in heels? Bob always tells me he wants me to wear heels when I suck him off as it makes my ass stick out more."

"He says it looks really sexy, especially in a thong."

He nodded checking out her flawless little tight butt split perfectly by the thin piece of black lace "He's right."

"I figured so." She added.

He felt his already huge cock get even harder as he took in the erotic sight of the sexy hairdresser in the provocative lingerie in front of him.

She pirouetted for him.

"You're incredible." He said, eyes locked on the sexy housewife's tight body, especially her amazing tight ass.

He couldn't help himself as he reached down and wrapped his own fingers around his pulsing cock.

"You're fucking gorgeous." He said as he started to slide his fist up and down his shaft ogling the lingerie clad beauty.

The pretty redhead leaned forward and reaching out slowly ran the tip of her finger around and around the rim of the head of his dick.

"Am I what the teenagers would call a MILF?"

"Oh fuck," he moaned as her finger touched his already bursting cockhead.

"You sure are. So fucking sexy." He moaned as the redhead traced her long red nail around the rim of his swollen cock knob.

"Do you like that?" She asked him.

He nodded. "Jesus, yes..."

Wayne sat in her chair and the pretty redhead stood in front of him continuing to tease the rim of his knob as he slowly and carefully jacked himself off.

He was already so close to blowing his wad that he had to take it slow and try not to look at the redheads beautiful face hiding behind his massive dick.

Wayne's pants were now gone and the slim sexy hairdresser was treated to a massive rock hard 10" cock sticking up out of his crotch towards her pretty face.

The chair was jacked up as high as it would go and Wayne's huge cock was now lined up perfectly with her pouty lips.

"You look like a fucking porn star." He said.

The lingerie clad sexy redhead stood in front of him, half naked, looking just like he said.... A hot porn star.

A porn star about to suck his cock.

"I'm glad you think that."

"Fuck are you ever." He moaned still stroking.

"I'd fuck you every might if I could." He moaned as she continued to edge him her long red nails teasing his cockhead.

Pushing his hand away she ran two fingers up the length of the swollen tube that ran along the underside of his cock.

"I told you, no fucking." She said.

"But I'll suck your cock like you've never had it sucked before." She purred provocatively.

"Aw Jesus." He retorted, looking at his huge cock then up to her pretty face as if trying to encourage her to put her sexy mouth on it already.

"Ok, but if I'm going suck you cock I'm going to warn you.... I'll be making you scream you know.... when you cum." She replied seductively.

"Are you sure you want me to suck it?" She asked.

"I can't wait." Wayne nodded his head.

"Have you sucked off other guys besides Bob?" He asked shakily.

"Why? Does that turn you on. Thinking about me and other guys?"

He nodded.

"Well, I've had lots of boyfriends before Bob and a few afterwards but none recently."

"Anyone I might know?" he asked.

"Maybe...." She let her answer trail off.

"You want to know how I got so many boyfriends?"

He nodded.

"I give the best blowjobs around." She purred.

"Wanna see?" She asked.

"Oh fuck, yeah...."

She then took the base of his shaft in one fist and tightened her grip around the base, her red tipped nails digging into the flesh of his massive cock.

Wayne groaned with excitement as he watched the sexy slut wife in the skimpy lingerie fondle his cock which by now was as swollen as he had ever seen it.

It glistened in the dim light, the precum from his excited state slick all over his burning hot cock flesh.

Even with all her boyfriends, Catherine had never seen let alone held such a massive piece of cock.

Wayne felt the gorgeous hairdresser's fingers grasp his cock meat firmly and he breathed in sharply. Not only did it feel good but holy fuck the lingerie clad beauty looked so hot doing it.

When she started rubbing the tip of her thumb up along his frenulum, his legs began to tremble.

She stopped and looked up. "You ok?"

"Fuck. yes. Keep doing that..."

"Sure... he likes that does he?" She said, referring to the quivering cock inches from her face.

He'd heard people say great sex was 90% visual and 10% sensory and he now knew what they meant.

Just looking at the hot hairdresser was almost enough to make him cum.

At just a little over maybe 110 pounds at most, probably approaching five and a half feet in the heels the tight bodied redhead in the skimpy lingerie was the hottest woman he'd ever laid eyes on.

"You want to watch this pretty little housewife suck the cum right out of your balls, don't you?" She said reaching down to gently cradle his bloated nuts.

"Ah fuck, you're going to talk dirty aren't you?"

She giggled. "Oh yes, makes guys horny doesn't it?"

He nodded.

The gorgeous redhead was now fully engaged, her hand slowly began to rise up his cock and then ease back down the shaft her fist twisting around the thick shaft and palming the huge head when her hand passed over it.

Her other hand cradled his swollen balls, toying with them, squeezing each one and titillating his scrotal skin with teasing flicks of her red nails.

His dick felt incredible.

If she was as good at blowjobs as she was at handjobs then he realized it could be an incredible night.

She'd never once talked dirty to Wayne although after a few drinks at one party she had led him on with stories of how she'd sexually appease her husband with hot blowjobs in skimpy outfits.

Although he hadn't said anything, it had driven Wayne wild with desire.

She knew it.

She'd tell him that she was so good at sucking cock that her husband's cock would be so excited and swollen that when he came he almost exploded in her face.

Once, she got him so excited his cum almost hit the ceiling.

Now here she was, with him, in one of those same sexy cocksucking outfits she'd talked about getting ready to suck his cock.

She was so sexy in her lingerie, the black push-up bra encasing her not huge, but perfect tits. And fuck, the best part, the tiny lace thong splitting the cheeks of her sexy little peach of an ass.

For a few moments Catherine's fingers rose and fell up and down his mighty cock, reaching the head -- which she rubbed and twirled her fingers around -- and then gripping tightly she slid her hand back down. All the while her wedding ring, her symbol of matrimony to her husband glinted against his rock hard cock skin.