A Special Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No you look fine at the moment, with those short shorts you look like you're wearing a bikini top and you're going to the beach.'

'The perfect cover then. I think seeing as my modesty is still mostly intact, we should try and cover some distance.' For the next few minutes they weaved through the parked cars which provided decent cover, and sauntered over the open spaces and lanes, chatting as they went. Nadia kept describing how nervous she was and Beth teased her accordingly, wondering if this was the sort of thing Mr Evans liked to hear. They went past a few people but no one seemed to look too much, and if they did it was more because of the camera than the state of Nadia. Soon time was up for round one, and they stopped next to a Jeep.

'Ok, time for the shorts then.' Nadia unbuttoned them and revealed a matching pair of panties, then slid them off and tossed them to Beth. 'Still think people won't notice?'

Beth was pretty amazed that her friend had the guts to stand there in the sun in nothing but her skimpy underwear. Hearing about her public adventures had been one thing, seeing one unfold live before her was another. 'Ok yeah, we might need to be a bit sneakier now.'

'I agree. Ok timer is back on, let's move.' Now Nadia was a lot more careful as she walked, and they spoke in lower hushed tones. Instead of walking past people they would clock them from afar and then loop round to avoid them, peering round each corner as they went. Any time there weren't any cars to hide behind Nadia would scuttle across the tarmac quickly, until she was back in relative safely. Although she was revealing nothing more than a normal swimsuit would it wasn't exactly normal to be parading around like this, and she didn't want anyone reporting her to security. The next three hundred seconds seemed to fly by and soon it was time to take the big next step. Beth watched appreciatively as her friend's body jiggled as she jogged past her to pause behind a pickup truck.

'Fuck, it's time then.' They both swivelled to scout out the area, Beth panning the camera round to give a good account of the setting they found themselves in. 'I've realised we did not think this through at all. We're half the way round which is good, but now we've got to get across the main entrance to the mall, which is the widest road. And now I've got to do it with my top off.'

'Yeah honestly that's pretty dumb by both of us. Makes the video more fun I guess?'

'Oh really, you do it then.' Nadia reluctantly unfastened her bra, and very slowly slid the straps off each shoulder, holding the cups to her chest as she did so.

'Man I don't know about this.'

'Come on Nadia, you can do this.' Beth zoomed in to focus on her friend's ample cleavage.

'Ok. Jesus christ. ' With that she let her bra fall away and once more passed it over to Beth, anxiously cupping her boobs with her hands as she jittered shifting her weight from foot to foot.

'Hey no covering you, that was a rule. Let me see those nipples.'

'Wow ok, horn dog.' The joke broke some of the nervous tension and Nadia instead began to wring her hands. 'So, let's get across that road.'

She stayed slightly hunched over as she shuffled between the parked cars which meant her breasts hung in front of her, and Beth did the same, not wanting to give her position away. Every now and then Nadia would bring an arm up to cover herself, then have to remind herself not too, no matter how alien that felt. Soon they were at the main entrance which led straight to the busy road that they had ridden the bus on earlier. Nadia stayed crouched as she watched cars roll past, then was surprised by Beth squeezing past her.

'I'm going to get ahead and film you coming across to me, it will be a better shot. Otherwise I just get your back all the time.'

'Umm sure, ok.' Nadia was quietly impressed by how engaged she was in all of this.

With no reason to be ashamed Beth strode across the road and then turned to point the camera back at her stranded friend.

'Come on!'

'Shut up!' Nadia hissed. Then, with her fists clenched to her sides, she got up and sprinted across the opening, her boobs swinging as she went. It was quite the sight, and somewhere to the side a car horn honked. Ducking behind a hedge she looked up at Beth, her eyes wild with excitement. 'Dude that was crazy, oh my god! I feel so alive right now. Sure you don't want to try this?'

'Haha I'm more than happy just watching thanks.'

'Suit yourself. God it feels good though.' Now back in cover the two picked up the pace, they were beginning to run out of time to make it back to the original starting point. Nadia was moving swiftly through the labyrinth of vehicles and only poking her head up if she heard nearby voices. It was still relatively busy but people were generally focused on doing their own thing, and so far they had made it undetected. All that was about to change though.

'Five minutes is up.'

'Ok. Over here maybe?' They moved over to a row of trees which separated the car park from the pavement behind it, and between two of them Nadia turned and faced the camera. 'So now it's a full ten minutes, naked, and we have to finish the loop before the timer goes off. We haven't seen that security guy again yet, I'm suspicious that he's floating about somewhere.'

'Mate you're standing here with your tits out, is this really the time to be stalling.'

'No I know, I'm just scared...' Nadia ran her fingers along the waist of her panties, feeling the last stitch of fabric that was the only point of contact with her skin, and which would soon be gone. With a last gulp she shoved them to the floor and stepped out to pick them up, now completely naked. Her skin shone beautifully in the golden afternoon sun, and the contrast between her and the completely covered Beth only heightened her sense of exposure.

'I feel like I'm on fire, honestly, this is so much more intense than before.' Her hands were distractedly roaming over her thighs and stomach, marvelling at the sensation of the warm air against her bare flesh.

'Give us a spin.' Beth panned the camera down as Nadia quickly twirled. 'You butt looks good in the sun.' She really did, she thought, and to be honest she was enjoying watching this more than she thought she would.

'Haha thanks. Ok, timer on?'

'Yes, let's go.' If Nadia was cautious before she was now doubly so, staying so slow that at times Beth had to kneel to keep her in shot, giving her quite a distracting view. Their progress was now very slow, partly because of Nadia's nerves but mainly because they were approaching a far busier group of vehicles, with plenty of people milling around. Soon they were at a dead end, watching as their path was blocked by a row of shoppers.

'Fuck I can't get passed that bit, they'll definitely see me.'

'But he said we need to keep moving, and we can't go back.'

'Beth what am I meant to do then, I'm fucking naked!'

'Ok, ok.'

Beth looked at her friend who was sat on her heels, bare knees hugged to her chest, and decided to stand up to get a better look at the route ahead. She straightened with the camera still in her hand, and turned to look towards the mall, where staring straight at her was the security officer they had seen earlier. He was walking towards her.

'You, there's no filming allowed here, what are you doing?' He was striding quickly through the cars and Beth froze. What good reason was there to give when it looked like you were just walking through a car park on your own, filming as you go?

'Uh...'

'Beth what the fuck!' Nadia whispered panicked from below. 'He's going to see me!'

Beth realised she was right, so she went to quickly walk away from her friend so as not to give her away.

'Stop there! I need to talk to you!' The security guy shouted and brought out his radio, muttering something indistinct into it.

'Fuck, run!' Beth hissed to Nadia, and she quickly scampered off back the way they had come.

'What the-' A stunned Nadia turned to see her friend make a break for it, then realised that she should probably follow, given that Beth was the one with her clothes. With one arm clasping her boobs and the other one clamped over her crotch she tore off after her, her face burning as suddenly she was revealed to all the onlookers she had been trying so hard to avoid. 'Look out!'

To her dismay she watched as the security officer sprinted over and intercepted Beth, grabbing her arm and pulling her to a stop. 'You too, come here!' Nadia wasn't weighed down like her friend and was fuelled with adrenaline, so managed to evade his grasps and streaked away into the maze of cars. The man was clearly torn about who to go for, but he didn't let go of Beth and instead turned and lead her back towards the mall, her hands held tightly behind her back.

***

Ten minutes later and Beth was waiting in a locked office in the mall, waiting for her bag to be brought back. She'd been left there as they went through her things, and obviously all she could think about was Nadia who was left stranded somewhere in the car park, with no clothes and no one to help her. Her worrying was interrupted by the door opening and the security man walking in, bag in hand.

'So it's Bethany, right,' he said, pulling up a chair of his own. 'We found your travel pass, and so your friend must be Nadia. In the interest of names, my name is Garry, and you two are in big trouble.'

Beth said nothing, just stared at the floor. How had this all gone so wrong so quickly?

'I noticed you two earlier, snooping around the perimeter. I didn't think too much of it though, until I saw you recording her give a little piece to camera, very suspicious. Then imagine my surprise when she starts stripping, and off you two go. I'll admit I lost you for quite a while, you must have been hiding well, but I wanted to know what you were up to. So when I saw you poke your head up just then I couldn't believe my luck, I thought you might have gone. Rather gave your friend away though didn't you, and at the worst time too.'

Dammit, thought Beth, it was her fault. Nadia was the sneaky one and instead it was her carelessness that had undone it all.

'Credit to your Nadia though, she's a ballsy girl. Didn't for one second think she'd have got completely starkers in that time, or that she'd just bolt off like that, au naturel. Didn't get much of a look sadly, but now I've got all the close ups, thanks to you.' He pulled out the camera and shook it knowingly. 'Makes for very interesting watching. But I don't think you're really the one I want to talk to about this, are you. I think Nadia should be here too.'

'Please let me go,' Beth pleaded. 'She's out there on her own, this isn't fair.'

'Oh I agree.' Garry pulled out Nadia's t shirt and threw it to Beth. 'Now I could go out hunting for her, or I could let you go and bring her to me. She'll just keep hiding if I'm there anyway, so you might as well go it.'

'You want me to bring her here? Why?'

'Well because that's all you're getting. I'm keeping the camera, and your identification which I can give to the police, and the passes you need to get home, and your phone which you need to get someone to pick you up. So by all means find your friend and run home, but I wouldn't if I were you.'

Beth realised she had nothing to bargain with, and they couldn't afford to leave without their things. 'Ok fine, give me the rest of the clothes.'

Garry smiled. 'Oh no, I think for our resident streaker that should be more than enough. I'm sure she'll be grateful, given her current state.'

With a scowl Beth got up and left the room, ready to go back out to find her friend.

***

First she went back to the spot where she had been caught, but it was still busy and there was no sign of Nadia. She decided to try the finish point of their challenge, so she quickly walked along the only part of the route they hadn't managed to finish, and arrived back at the campervan that still hadn't been returned to by its owner.

'Nadia? Nadia!' She called out loudly, there was no one else to overhear, and she was rewarded by a whisper from behind the van.

'Beth, over here man.' She ran over and there was Nadia, hands still covering her naked body, her cheeks flushed after her sprinting. 'Give me that.' She grabbed the top and pulled it on, then looked expectantly at Beth. 'Where is my bag?'

'Nadia I'm so so sorry! It's my fault he saw me and got me, and then he took the bag, and he's got all our stuff.'

'What? I thought you must have managed to escape?'

'No, the guy knows our names and he's got the video, and he said he'll show it to the police if we don't go back to him.'

'Go to the mall? Like this?' Nadia had to hold the front of the shirt down to keep herself covered, which pulled it tight against her boobs, leaving little to the imagination.

'Yeah I don't know what he wants but he wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry, I didn't think I had a choice.'

'Well I don't think we do, do we? We can't get home. I mean you didn't do anything wrong, I'm not naked anymore, maybe if we're nice they'll let us go?'

'I mean maybe? You're right, we'll just have to see.'

'Right.' Nadia began to shuffle awkwardly alongside her friend as they walked towards the looming shopping center. 'Actually can you walk behind to cover my butt, I feel like it's hanging out.' Beth complied and they glumly trudged along. 'And Beth don't worry, I roped you into this, I knew the risks and we'll deal with this, somehow.'

'No it was my fault, I'm so sorry, really.'

'No I know you are, and it's ok. Just didn't think it could go this badly, did you...'

'No...'

'Alright. Well come on then, let's go see what this creep wants.'

12