A Special Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her OK and we quietly slid from the bed and dressed in our swim wear. We latched the door behind us as we left.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We walked to our cabin hand in hand, showered together, and had breakfast before heading to the beach.

Finally settled at the beach in our own little secluded spot we talked about the night before. I rubbed lotion on Barbara's back as I talked, "I don't know about you, but I thought last night was amazing."

Barbara was thoughtful for a moment, "It was for me too. I just can't get over the fact that not only did I almost suck Phil's cock, but that I desperately wanted to. I don't know what came over me. You know I would never normally do that."

I nodded although she couldn't see it, "I have my suspicions. I think the drinks that Enrico mixed for us had a little something special in them. I don't know what it was, but I have never felt so full of lust. All I could think about was sex. My cock has never been so hard. It was all I could do to switch with Phil. I think if I hadn't switched with him right then things would have turned out a lot differently."

Barbara rolled over, "I think you are right. In the moment I would have let him fuck me. I was so turned on. I wanted cock and his looked really appetizing. I can't stop thinking about it, about what almost happened.

"And how about watching them fuck. God! It was so hot watching his cock slide in and out of her. She was cumming so hard it was amazing!"

I grinned at her, "You were cumming pretty hard yourself as I recall."

She grinned back, "Oh my god yes. I have never cum so much in my life. It was amazing baby."

I turned serious, "So what now babe? I for one don't have a problem with what happened last night and to be honest, I would like to drink some more of that stuff. If we do, we have to be ready for the fallout. I might not be able to switch next time. You might end up with Phil's long cock buried in your pussy. Are we ready to go that far?"

She pulled me into a kiss, "I love you with all that I am. I find the idea of exploring the drink some more exciting, but not at the cost of us. I guess we will decide when the time comes. Besides, Phil and Gabby may feel a lot different than we do about it."

An hour later we headed back to the cabin. We had signed up for an island tour and needed to be in the lobby shortly. Neither of us was surprised when we saw Phil and Gabby waiting when we got there. They both had big grins on the faces when they saw us. That answered that question!

We thoroughly enjoyed the island tour with our new friends. It wasn't possible to talk about what had happened. There were other couples with us on the tour and we didn't want to be overheard. I could tell that Gabby especially was practically giddy wanting to talk about it. When we got back to the resort we practically rushed to a secluded table near the pool.

After the server brought our drinks, we all looked at each other expectantly. I finally broke the ice, "Gabby, you look like your tongue is about to beat a hole in the back of your head. Please, go ahead and tell us what's on your mind."

She was positively giddy, "OH my god! Last night was so amazing. We have never done anything like that! It was so much fun!"

Her face turned red, "I almost did something I shouldn't, but I was so turned on I was out of control. I have never felt such pleasure before."

I looked at her and her husband, "I guess the important question is, would you do it again? And if so, could you live with the consequences?"

Gabby's face flushed even further as her she looked up and her eyes met mine, "I would like to see what happens and I know Phil would too. After all we are on vacation. This doesn't have to follow us home. Last night was the hottest thing we have ever done, and I would like more."

She followed that up with a blushing look at Barbara. Barbara looked back and suddenly I got the feeling that I may have missed something last night. Was there a look of attraction between the two of them? I knew Barbara was a bit bi-curious. She once told me about a near interlude with a gay girl she was friends with. The two of them had gotten a bit drunk at a party and had ended up alone in a bedroom together ostensibly to sleep it off.

One thing kind of led to another and they ended up making out on the bed. Barbara said that she could have been convinced to give it a try, but the girl she was with wanted more than just a casual connection. She didn't want a one-night stand and told Barbara as much. Barbara was feeling feisty at the time, not romantic, so the two of them ended up just falling asleep. The incident left Barbara wondering 'what if?' ever since.

Oddly enough I wouldn't have had a problem with her trying it out if she didn't develop deep feelings for her female lover. I would have even allowed her to pursue the experiment without my presence if she wanted to. Something I would never consider if it were a man. Of course, up until this vacation I wouldn't have considered another man with my wife at all.

I gave that some serious thought as we sat there. Phil was a nice guy, and I knew he would rock Barbara's world. I also knew that none of us was interested in a romantic entanglement. This would all be just for fun, but was I ready for that level of fun? Could I watch another man fuck my wife?

Then I looked over at Gabby. I knew without a doubt that I would have gladly fucked her brains out last night if I hadn't had a momentary attack of clarity. How could I want another man's wife so much, yet not allow my wife the same privilege? I also knew that last night was the most erotic experience I had ever had, and I wanted more.

Comfortable in my own skin again I looked over at Barbara and she was staring directly at me. A small smile lit her face and she nodded. I knew then that she was just as invested in this as I was.

Gabby and Phil left us shortly after that and we headed back to our cabin. Once the door closed, we were in each other's arms kissing each other with all the love and lust we could muster. We reassured each other of our love before taking a nice nap. We woke refreshed and ready to dress for dinner.

We met Phil and Gabby for dinner and had a wonderful time. Afterward we headed to the dance club to shed some nervous energy. I think by that point we all knew what was probably going to happen later. I know that I was practically shaking with anxiety about Barbara, my attraction to Gabby, and my concerns that it would all fall apart. I suspect that everyone else felt the same.

Barbara and I danced close to a slow number and promised each other that it would all come to a screeching halt without recrimination if either of us wanted it to stop. No matter when, no matter how deep we were into it.

We headed back to the table. Phil and Gabby stood to meet us, and we headed out into the night, to the poolside bar.

A smiling Enrico awaited us, "Good evening beautiful people. Was last evening interesting? Did you enjoy my special drink?

Four grins met his question. He didn't ask for details, he just started mixing his special drink for us. We sipped our way through the first and Enrico joined us for the second. I thought it kind of odd that he was drinking on the job, but different country, different rules. We had no sooner finished our second glass, when I felt the heat building again. I pulled Barbara to me and kissed her soundly. She kissed me back just as hard, something she never would have normally done as adverse as she was to public displays.

I took her hand and turned to Phil and Gabby, "You guys want to come to our cabin for a nightcap?"

They were off their barstools in an instant and away we went. We entered our cabin and I went to the bar to fix drinks. Phil stood next to me full of nervous energy while I did so. The wives sat on the couch. Neither Phil nor I paid much attention to them at first. We were so wrapped up in building the perfect drink and our own anxieties that it took a while before we turned toward them. When we did, we both froze in shock.

Gabby and Barbara were kissing passionately on the couch. Their hands were caressing each other's faces and arms as the kiss deepened. They were entirely focused on each other. It was as if Phil and I weren't in the room.

My cock was so hard that my pants hurt. I quickly stripped and Phil followed suit. We stood there and watched our wives, our cocks throbbing, as the two women slowly stripped each other, caressing and kissing each other's breasts as they went. Soon, both were naked on the couch and Gabby was kissing her way down my wife's body. She moved between my wife's lithe thighs and slowly kissed her way upward, pausing to lick the soft skin as she went.

Barbara was squirming and moaning with lust by the time Gabby's tongue slid up her cleft. Gabby sucked her clit into her mouth and Barbara practically screamed from the sensation. Barbara's eyes flew open and she stared at Phil's cock. She licked her lips and Phil took that as a sign. He walked over to her and pressed the head of his cock against her lips. She looked at me with lust and want in her eyes. I smiled at her and she opened her mouth.

Phil let her decide how much of his cock she wanted. She gradually sucked him in. Her hands were on Gabby's head and her mouth suckled his cock. Phil was groaning at the slow torture her mouth and tongue were producing.

I walked over behind Gabby and slid my hand down her ass to her very wet pussy. I wet my fingers from her pussy and caressed her clit. She moaned into Barbara's pussy and Barbara orgasmed hard. She screamed around the cock in her mouth.

I was the only one that noticed the knock on the door. I pulled my hand away from Gabby's sweet pussy and walked over to answer it. When I opened the door there stood Enrico, "I brought a pitcher of my special drink. May I come in?"

It must have been the lust taking me over, but the thought of more of the magical drink made me open the door wide enough for him to come in. He pretended that he didn't see the threesome on the couch as he poured out our current drinks and refilled them with his concoction. He then walked over and stood next to me as we both watched my wife switch places with Gabby.

Within a few minutes Gabby was gripping my wife's head with both hands as she came all over her face. It was magnificent to watch. Gabby pulled my wife off her sensitive pussy and pulled her into a lustful kiss. Barbara fell back onto the couch and Gabby stood up. She walked over and took two drinks from Enrico, walked back over to the couch, and handed one to Barbara.

We all took a few minutes to drink some more of Enrico's wonderful concoction. Gabby set her empty glass down and walked over to me. She pulled my head into a kiss that seemed to last forever. She then turned to her husband, grabbed his cock, and led him to the couch. Barbara lay spread on the couch and Gabby moved her husband between her open legs.

Phil knew what to do from there. Barbara looked up at me with lust filled eyes, "Baby I can feel his cockhead on my pussy. He's going to push it in me. Is that OK? Please baby? Can he fuck me please?"

My cock throbbed. Not only was I not jealous, but I also wanted to see her cum all over his cock. I smiled lustily at her and nodded my head. Barbara put her hands on his hips and pulled. Phil took over. He slowly sank his long cock into her as she gasped in response.

Gabby walked back over to me and kissed me again. Her hands wrapped around my cock as she knelt before me. I looked down and watched her pixy like face as she put her mouth on my cock. Her hands and mouth were so small it was hard to imagine that she would be able to handle me. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Her tongue darted out and began to lick the head of my cock. I watched as she pulled my cock into her mouth and my eyes closed as I felt her mouth begin sucking. There was no doubt in my mind that Gabby glorified in oral sex. She worshipped my cock with her mouth.

When I finally looked over at the couch again a now naked Enrico was standing next to Barbara's head. Barbara was watching Phil's long cock slide in and out of her pussy and didn't notice him at first. When she did, she looked at him in pleasant surprise.

Enrico had a body most men would die to have. He didn't have an ounce of fat on him, and his muscular physique was very impressive. His cock was no less so. He was nearly as thick as me and just as long as Phil. He laid the head across Barbara's lips and she readily opened her mouth to take him in. By this point the special drink had us all beyond rational thought. All any of us wanted to do, was have as much sex as possible.

When Enrico's cock entered my wife's mouth I came in Gabby's. She drank all I had greedily, then stood up and kissed me hard. I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. I climbed onto the bed with her and within seconds I was sliding my cock deep into her tight little pussy. We could both clearly see the activity on the couch from where we were. It was wild watching my wife get her brains fucked out while fucking Gabby's sweet pussy myself.

Phil was rapidly approaching his orgasm. He pulled out of Barbara and pushed Enrico to one side. He plunged his cock into Barbara's mouth and began to shoot a massive load into her mouth. Enrico didn't take it bad. He just waited until Phil was finished and moved onto the couch with Barbara. He got behind her as they both laid on their sides. He raised her leg and she guided his cock into her pussy. She was overwhelmed with the lust of it all as he began to deep stroke into her.

She had been steadily screaming out her orgasms until her voice turned gravelly. Now she moaned and shook as the orgasm's continued.

I gave my undivided attention back to Gabby as we really got into it. Our lips were locked in a passionate kiss as we fucked hard. My cock long stroking insistently, forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her. By the time I was ready to cum again she was a rag doll on the bed. I pulled my cock from her pussy and she dove onto it with her mouth, sucking the cum out of me in what seemed like buckets.

I took a short break and Enrico took advantage of the opportunity to pull out of Barbara, get off the couch, and approach Gabby lying on the bed. He rolled her onto her stomach with her legs hanging off the bed and began to fuck her from behind. She was loving every stroke of it.

I walked over to my wife and kissed her lips, "How are you doing babe?"

She smiled up at me, "I want more."

Enrico must have heard her because he paused his strokes into Gabby. He turned to us and smiled, "Would the ladies be interested in trying double penetration?"

Barbara surprised me with a resounding "Yes!"

Enrico went over to the nightstand and opened it, "We make sure our guests have everything they might need." He pulled out a bottle of anal lube.

He looked first at Barbara, then at Gabby, "Who's first?"

He had Phil and I lay down on our backs on the bed next to each other. Gabby mounted me as I lay there and began to grind her clit against my pelvis with my cock buried in her warm depths. Phil was in a similar position with my wife who looked like she was enjoying herself immensely. Enrico got on the bed between us behind the two women. I watched as he greased up his cock with the lube. He poured a copious amount on each woman's butt crack and with a hand on each ass he began spreading the lube around each woman's anus.

It wasn't long before he was inserting a big finger in each ass. He worked slowly, gradually stretching each woman out until he could insert a second finger. Gabby and Barbara were moaning loudly and squirming on our cocks.

He moved behind Barbara, and I could see him grip his fat cock as he aimed it at her anus. A gasp from Barbara told me that he was pressing the head into her. Soon his hips moved closer to her as his cock slowly slid inside her. I saw his hips begin to move as he slowly pumped into her ass. Phil began to move in sync with Enrico's strokes and Barbara came unglued. She was letting out guttural moans as the two men penetrated her. Her head flew back, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she had the most intense orgasm that I have ever seen her have.

They continued to ravish her for the next five minutes or so before Enrico pulled out and moved over behind Gabby. He repeated the process he had used for Barbara. I could feel his cock as it entered her ass and soon, we were fucking Gabby in sync. Gabby let out a scream of ecstasy and her head fell onto my chest. I was momentarily concerned, but was reassured when she began talking to me, "Oh god, I'm so full and it feels so good."

Enrico continued his assault on her ass for a good while. Finally, I felt myself getting close to cumming again and couldn't hold back any longer. I began to shoot my cum deep into Gabby's sweet little pussy. Enrico pulled out and moved back behind my wife. He wasted no time in penetrating her ass and he began to pump vigorously. Barbara was losing her mind and screamed out her pleasure. Enrico pulled his cock out of her ass and began shooting ropes of cum onto her back.

Finally spent, he moved off the bed and went into the bathroom. A short time later he dressed and walked toward the door. He paused on the way out, "Please let me know if you would like more of my special drink. It was a pleasure spending time with all of you." He then walked out the door.

The four of us lay on the bed spent. Our libidos had finally calmed down and my erection began to flag. Gabby laid on top of me like a rag doll. I gently rolled her off me while Phil did the same with my wife. The girls managed to switch places and I held Barbara in my arms. We fell asleep immediately.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

We didn't begin stirring until well after noon. All of us were sore, our muscles aching, and our privates tender. Nevertheless, we were all feeling a very pleasant afterglow. None of us felt guilty in that moment, just immensely satisfied.

Phil and Gabby took advantage of our shower before getting dressed. Barbara and I followed their example and shortly after we dressed in our bathing suits the four of us went to find some lunch. We stopped by Phil and Gabby's cabin so that they could change into their bathing suits. We went down by the pool to the snack stand and got sandwiches and fruity drinks.

We ate in silence, all of us caught up in our thoughts. When we finally finished eating, we began giving each other surreptitious looks. I finally broke the ice, "OK, it happened. Probably way more than we expected it to. I for one am happy that it did. It was great fun, and nobody got hurt."

Smiles lit up everyone's faces. Barbara leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips. I could see Gabby and Phil exchanging a kiss as well. Gabby looked over at Barbara and I, "How often do you think Enrico uses his special drink to get some tourist pussy?"

Barbara nodded, "I suspect he uses it frequently. The odd thing is that I should be angry about it, but I'm not. I had so much fun that it is hard to be angry. Right now, I am so relaxed and still in the afterglow that I don't think I can muster the anger I should be feeling.

Phil nodded in agreement, "Still, I think I want to have a talk with our Enrico. Him showing up right when we were at our most vulnerable doesn't sit right with me. I'm not angry either, but I want to have a talk with him anyway.

I nodded my agreement, "I suggest we take a night off from the special drink. I think we have explored our sexuality about as much as we should for now. Not that I didn't enjoy it just as much as everyone else. I also think there are a couple of vaginas that could use the break."

Barbara giggled, "Not just vaginas. My ass is a bit sore today as well.