A Special Kind of Therapy

Story Info
Arachno is feeling down, so a friend decides to help out.
688 words
2.91
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just sitting in a chair in the room Danty had given me, reading a notebook of Sylvie's, when Kitsune walked in. She was in her regular attire- a school-girl style outfit, and she was smiling in that insane way she usually smiles.

"Hello, Racky!"

"Racky?" I asked, setting my book down.

"Uh huh!" She said, giggling. "Its your new nickname!"

I chuckled a little. Kitty was insane, but she wasn't necessarily evil. And she even acted cute sometimes. I noticed she was especially tame around me for some reason.

"I wanted to say sorry about Sylvie. I can tell its been hard."

"Well...thanks. I'd love to say im over her, but...I don't really know."

Kitty sat down on the chair in front of me, letting her legs spread just a little.

"Maybe I can help!"

"How?" I asked, genuinely optimistic.

"Well, I can ease the memories of her in your mind, so you feel joy when you think of her. It's basically speeding up the process without damaging your memory in any way."

"For an insane chick your pretty smart."

"Im only a little crazy around blood. My friends are a different story."

Kitty got closer to me and placed her hands on the sides of my head.

"Now, just relax." She chuckled. "Just kidding, I already got that covered."

I gasped, because as soon as she touched me my body relaxed. Typically, I would've already slammed her down. But her presence was calming.

"And now I'm done!" she giggled. "But...not with everything."

"Wh-what do you mean?"

I gasped as Kitty began stroking my cock, reaching into my pants. I swallowed nervously as it hardened, and she giggled again.

"That was quick~"

Before I could respond, she pressed her lips to mine, and I melted as I kissed back. She was so similar to Sylvie, and yet so different. I...I couldn't help but fall for her...

Kitty ended the kiss and removed her shirt, revealing her small tits. Apparently she didn't wear undergarments, not even panties, because next she moved one of my hands into her skirt.

"Cmon, Racky." She said seductively. "Give me some love~"

Despite my reservations, my hand began to move, gently stroking her clit. She moaned softly and leaned back in her chair, using one hand to hold herself up and the other to rub one of her tits. I slowly increased the speed and pressure of my finger movements to gain more arousal from her, then I slipped two fingers into her pussy, as deep as they would go.

Kitty cried out and arced her back, then began to giggle.

"Good boy~" she said, then looked at my now stiff cock. "I think I'm ready..."

"H-have you done this before?" I asked, drawing another giggle from Kitty.

"No, but I'll be fine."

She stood from her chair after removing my hand from her pussy, then she slowly lowered herself onto my lap, not yet sliding me inside her. She instead began grinding on my cock and bit her lip as I began to moan.

"That's right...moan for me Racky~"

I let out louder moans, then she expertly slid my cock into her with just hip movements, but stopped as she cried out.

"F-fuck..." she said as blood began to trickle down my shaft. "D-damnit.."

"You ok?" i asked, making sure not to move too much.

"Y-yeah..." she said, then the smell of her blood reached her nose. "Oh, yeah, I'm great!"

She lifted up her hips and slammed them down, drawing a cry from both of us. Before I could recover from the first, she kept going, faster and faster. It was an insane amount of pleasure, but we went on for a while without climaxing. Eventually, she slammed down onto me one final time with great force, and she cried out as we climaxed. She collapsed onto me, panting in my ear, and I just sat there, panting with occasional falters in my breathing patterns. She eventually slid off of me and began licking the cum, blood and pussy juice from my cock.

"There." She said. "Now, you're over Sylvie!'