A Special Mother's Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Danny treats his mother to a special way to wake up.
3.5k words
4.49
82.6k
191

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RadBoi
RadBoi
117 Followers

Morning sunlight flowed through the window of a quiet bedroom. Only the sounds of birds chirping could be heard, but soon the sound of subconscious moaning and deep labored breaths gradually grew louder and more pronounced. A woman laid on the bed in the center of the room, her body loose and limp, clearly enjoying a well deserved rest. But soon something began to stir beneath the covers. Catherine, an older woman, was a milf by every stretch of the word. She looked absolutely gorgeous, with smooth creamy white skin along with a well built curvy body. Massive breasts rose and sank in tandem with her breaths, her stomach, with a hint of chub, tightened randomly in response to some unknown pleasure. Her thick thighs began to stir, as a new sensation made itself known between her legs. Her brows furrowed as she began to feel... something.

"Mmmm..."

Intense pleasure coursed through Catherine's body as she began to regain consciousness, the milf slowly rising from her slumber. It was a sexual sensation, a burning heat building up in her hips. She writhed a bit, subconscious spasmings to whatever was giving her this intense pleasure.

The haze of sleep gradually wore off, her eyes briefly opened, blurry and unfocused. As her senses came back to her, Catherine became increasingly aware of the wonderful sensations that were occurring down by her nether regions, and she found herself involuntarily groaning at the feeling.

"Mmghnn..."

Eventually the haze wore off her, and she could feel a tight wet tunnel wrapped around her phalical womanhood, her large cock slowly being milked by a hot hungry hole.

Catherine's eyes looked down at her body, covered in a thin bedsheet, and she saw a distinct shape hovering over her legs. She pulled the sheet up, only to come face to face with a college boy with messy dirty blond hair, freckles, and piercing blue eyes. Her son, Danny.

He swirled his tongue along her shaft, his musky breath heating up her sensitive skin. His cheeks caved in as he suckled on her womanhood. The futa moaned, her hand gripping the sheets momentarily, before relaxing once more. She ran a hand down across Danny's face, pushing away the messy hair from his eyes.

"Mmmmmmm...," Catherine smiled, "Good morning, sweetheart,"

He looked up at her, popping his mouth off of her member, strings of spit stretching between her shaft and his lips, "Good mornin', mom."

Danny was Catherine's only son. The relationship this sex hungry voluptuous futa had with her own flesh and blood was... certainly out of the ordinary, and it most certainly strayed far into the realm of taboo. But Catherine couldn't care less, especially with her son Danny. The college boy had visited home that weekend, and his mother was more than happy to have him back under her roof right within her grasp. She had gone months without release, and with him back, she was certainly excited to rekindle their relationship. Although, Catherine was pleasantly surprised to see her son taking the initiative.

Danny lifted up her shaft and placed a wet kiss on her hot churning testicle, "Happy Mother's day, mom."

Catherine smiled, "Mmm... god baby, what a wonderful way to wake up. You sure know how to make your momma happy..."

He stroked her thick shaft, the monster far too thick for him to grip with one hand, and it's length made it stretch far above his head. However, it was merely at half mast, only a result of morning wood, and Danny knew that when she actually got hard, it would get a lot longer, "...I wanted to give you a nice treat while you're still in bed..."

"Well then," His mom laid her head back down, "Since it's my special day... how about you finish what you started..."

His eyes looked at her with excitement and a playful grin forming his plump red lips, before he returned to his fellatio duties. Danny had to stretch his jaw for her shaft to slip in his mouth. At the moment he held back, simply playing with her tip, pursing his lips out as his tongue danced around the soft head eliciting moans from his mom.

"Ah... mmm...," Catherine groaned, running a hand through her own messy dark blond hair as it splayed out across her pillow.

She parted her lips, letting out a shaky breath. Catherine felt absolutely wonderful, with the soft bed sheets rubbing against her naked skin and her son's hot mouth tightly wrapped around her womanhood, she was in absolute heaven.

"O-oh fuck baby...,"

He delicately teased her head, swishing his tongue around the slit, lightly massaging the sensitive tip as her precum dribbled out. The thing Danny had always noticed about his mother's cock was just how hot it was. It radiated this burning energy that you could practically feel on your skin if you were even just close to it. But in his mouth, he could experience it first hand, the hot hard member pulsing in sync with his mom's heart beat.

"...F-fuck...,"

The older women gripped the bedspread, buckling her hips as her body greedily demanded more pleasure. She let out a shaky breath as she let her eyelids close. Catherine wanted to reach down and play with her dick herself, to fully relieve herself in that moment. However, she restrained herself, letting her son do all of the work for her.

Danny kept teasing the tip, slowly and carefully, just to work his mother up. The boy had plenty of experience with her, and as such he knew just the right buttons to press. He kept one hand on her shaft, while another hand snaked its way on her massive balls. He could feel heat radiate through the hot heavy orbs, his fingers relaxing against the softness of her skin. He toyed with her, squeezing and sizing up her testicles, and he swore he could feel them churn and swell, slowly ready to release their load.

"Gnghh...," Catherine gasped.

His eyes looked back up at his mother, and he grinned at seeing her in a state of bliss. Catherine was letting him lead, something that she rarely didn't do with her son, as the futa mother often preferred to be the one dishing it out, not receiving it. So in this moment, seeing her relax under his care was a sight to behold.

"Mmmmm..."

The boy finally took his lips off of her dick, briefly breathing in the steamy musk that had formed by her nether regions. With his hand he gave her a few hard strokes, giving his mouth a temporary relief. He scattered a couple kisses along her shaft, his eyes once again looking back up at Catherine, seeing her large breasts heave up and down as she let out heavy breaths. Danny knew what he had to do next.

Her cock was yet to reach full mast. Instead it was stuck at nearly twelve inches of thick twitching muscle, just shy of Catherine's usual twenty inches. Danny wasn't disappointed though, and was actually quite thankful, because that only meant that he could attempt something that he had wanted to do for a while. He was going to fully deep throat it.

He gulped. It was intimidating, especially with how hot it felt against his skin. Danny took a deep breath, and slid his mouth back on her length. Her spit coated head passed his lips, but this time, the boy did not stop. Instead he kept on going, taking in more and more of her massive thick cock, the hot monster slowly digging its way into his mouth. His jaw stretched open to desperately accommodate the monster.

"Mmmm... oh yeah, baby...keep going..." Catherine groaned as more and more of her dick was enveloped inside her son's mouth.

Danny's eyes widened when it hit the back of his throat. Luckily, he was quite experienced with his mother's womanhood, so he didn't gag. In fact he felt quite comfortable at the pace he was going, but he knew that his mom needed him to swallow more of it. So Danny kept going, the massive cock slipping down into his throat.

"Mm... f-fuck baby...," Catherine bit her lip.

The sensation was absolutely heavenly. Her womanhood slowly vanished deep past her son's lips, the hot wet walls of his throat felt like soft velvet against her shaft. She could feel her head slide further and further down Danny's throat, the poor boy making lewd swallowing and gulping sounds as drool dripped from his mouth.

Danny closed his eyes and concentrated on taking more and more of his mother's cock. He wanted to really surprise her, to really show off his sexual prowess to his mom on her special day, so he had one goal in mind, to take the entire thing. His throat bulged out as more and more of her shacks slid its way inside. Every time he swallowed, his throat muscles would tighten around her slick dick, unintentionally milking her.

Catherine groaned, "O-oh my god, Danny... keep going... keep going..."

He complied.

Normally fully deepthroating his mother would be literally impossible, with twenty inches being a bit too large for human anatomy. But at her relatively smaller size, he actually had a chance to swallow the entire thing. However he had to be quick, as she could harden up back to her full size at any moment, and then he'd be fucked... literally.

Danny breathed in heavily through his nose. By this point Danny could really smell the musk his mother was giving off, her regular musky scent coupled with the tiny hint of sweat droplets that were forming thanks to his morning gift. He was completely encased by it, his head stuck between her massive thighs, and eventually he felt a rather uncomfortable pressure down by his groin. Danny was sporting a raging hard on, just for sucking off his mother.

"...Grk... grk...," Danny gulped down more of his mother's cock.

His cheeks heated up, but he did not falter in his progress. At this point, he was about half way down her shaft, with six inches deep into his throat. He ran his cock along the bottom of her dick, savoring in the hot soft skin, feeling the veins pulse at every heartbeat. He let out loud gurgling noises, almost like a bimbo porn star struggling to take some hunk's cock, only amplified by a hundred. His mother's dick stretched his throat to limits he didn't even know he had, and he still kept going.

"You're doing good babe... so good...," She moaned, "I-it feels... so good..."

Danny grinned around her cock, happy to please her. He kept pushing himself even further, occasionally running into resistance with his body. At roughly eight inches, the boy genuinely wondered if he could actually take her all. In fact, at that point, it seemed rather impossible. He might have been a bit too horny when he first thought it through. But now there was no turning back, and he had to reach the end... before his mother grew...

So he swallowed more and more of the thick dickmeat, it's girth stretching out his esophagus. He felt like it was poking into his fucking stomach, but Danny didn't falter. Meanwhile, his mother was in a state of comfort and bliss.

"Gnghh... nghh..." Catherine grunted as more and more hot wet flesh enveloped her musky dick.

Her hips buckled, her breathing faltered, her toes curling. With one hand she gripped the bread spread, while with the other she reached down to rub it through her son's messy blonde hair.

"O-oh baby..." She moaned, "I-I'm close..."

Danny knew that time was of the essence, so with a deep breath, he pushed even further. He could feel a bit of discomfort in his throat, and to his horror he realized just how hard his mother had become. Her dick was growing, and he had to hurry if he wanted to swallow the entire monster... before it fucking killed him.

He took a deep breath through his nose, inhaling his mother's musky scent. With lungs full of air, he pushed himself past his limits, and sieged forward. His mother's cock slid deep into his esophagus, blocking his throat and practically reaching his stomach. His eyes were tightly closed, his rock hard cock rubbing against the bed sheet, making the boy all the more hornier.

"D-Danny... o-oh f-fuck...,"

Music to his ears.

Danny, with all his might, swallowed inch after inch, the girthy beast stretching out his jaw. Drool dripped from his bright red lips, and the heat of his mother's skin became increasingly present.

Finally, something tickled his nose. He opened his eyes, and saw his mother's groin. Her pubic hair, the blond follicles well trimmed but messily splayed out, were rubbing against his nose. Danny had made it. He had deepthroated his mother.

"Mmm..." Speak of the devil, "F-fuck baby... ," Catherine realized that her entire cock, every inch of meat, was stuffed deep inside her son's throat.

"Grk!?"

Danny's eyes widened as his mother's thick thighs wrapped around his head, holding him in place. The boy briefly realized that in this rather compromising position, he was now locked in place, with no hope of getting himself out until his mother permitted him.

Catherine let out a guttural moan.

"GAAHHHH... gngh... h-here it c-comes baby!"

Her fingers gripped the bed sheets, her breaths more intense, her eyes rolling up into her head, her hips buckling.

"FUH-FUUUH-FUUUUUUAAAHHHHH!!"

Catherine's balls churned and finally, her dick let it's load release, a load of cum that they had been saving for months. Danny could feel it, the sensation of her cock pulsing inside his throat. Her thick baby batter traveled down the length of her rod, down past Danny's mouth, down his throat, through his esophagus, and right into his stomach.

Like a fire hose, Catherine released. Danny let out a muted gasp around his mother's cock as cum poured down his gullet. He gulped down a river of thick seed, the stuff sliding down into his belly. Her thighs tightened around his head, holding him in place. He could feel her hips subconsciously pound against his face, but the boy couldn't do anything about it. All he could do was inhale the scent of her musk and wait for her to finish her load.

But Catherine still had plenty more to give.

His mom gasped in ecstasy, her eyes dilating, her breasts heaving up and down with her panting, "Hnnghh...," Her body spasmed, and she let her tongue roll out, her drool dripping down onto her chest.

Her balls swelled up as her body simply kept producing more and more globs of cum to deposit inside her poor son, and deposit she did. Danny felt like he was chugging down entire gallons of his momma's thick baby batter, but there was no end in sight. He had to swallow every single drop, and more and more globs of it traveled down his esophagus. He let out loud gulping sounds, his throat struggling to take everything. He let out a few muted whimpers as burning hot seed flowed down into his body.

Her thighs began to loosen their hold on his legs, her strength lessening with every shot into his stomach. Danny began to feel full and a bit bloated, the hot cum filling up in his belly like the biggest meal he had ever eaten. Slowly, his mom's pulses began to slow down, each burst smaller and slower than the previous one.

With his head mostly free, he began to pull back, her dick sliding out from his esophagus and up his throat. He reached his hands around his neck, and sure enough he could feel the monster bulging out against his skin. As he pulled his mouth off of her shaft, strings of spit stretched between his plump lips and her hot wet organ, drops of saliva falling onto her thick balls and onto the bed covers. Eventually he could feel her head pull up from his throat, and with the majority of her cock, now shimmering in spit, out of his mouth, he soon had her cum spurting tip resting against his tongue.

He breathed in heavily through his nose once more, now smelling the musky scent of his mother's cock along with his saliva.

His lips tightened around the sensitive head of her cock, savoring in the last few spurts of cum that she had left in her. Now he could taste her hot white cum flowing against his tongue, and it tasted wonderful. He milked her for every drop she had, chugging down her cum like an addict. Eventually, the tap ran dry, and with a few pules, his mother was spent.

Catherine groaned, letting her head fall back down on the pillow.

"Holy shit, baby..." She moaned.

Danny finally pulled back, letting her dick fall out of his mouth. Strings of saliva stretched between his plump lips and her hot pulsing dick, and the boy was panting for air, occasionally coughing up some spit. That was definitely the most intense deep throat he had ever experienced.

The boy's thoughts were interrupted as his mother sat up, reaching for her son. Danny was pulled up from Catherine's cock, and his mother pulled him up to her, before resting back down. Danny fell onto her chest, squishing her massive tits, as his mom held his face up to her own. Without a word she kissed him, her plump lips mashing against his, drool dripping from both of them. Her tongue slid into his mouth, dominating his, sliding against it, twirling around with it in a dance of taboo romance.

Catherine groaned into his mouth, her hands sliding on his back against his plump rear end clad in tight boxer briefs, giving them a squeeze.

"Mm!" Danny squeaked

His mom's hands traced around his glutes, pinching the smooth hairless skin, and giving them a light pat. Her hands then traced up his bare back, sliding along his slender frame and across his shoulder blades.

Danny's own hands found themselves wrapped around his mother's neck as their lewd make out session slowed. Catherine's tongue became less rough, her heavy breathing slowing to a calm pace.

Catherine pulled back, staring into her son's flustered face, his cheeks red, his lips plump and open, panting to regain his breath. She gave a little kiss to his lips, tender and short, and pulled away.

"Mmmm... That was a wonderful way to wake up...," She smiled, "Thank you so much, baby...,"

Danny nuzzled up against her neck, "It was my pleasure, mom... happy mother's day...,"

The milf could feel, through the fabric of Danny's underwear, a tiny little bulge rubbing against her own. With a smirk, she could tell her son needed a release as well.

"Is that a little hard on, honey?"

Her son's face heated up, and he further pressed it into her chest, "...yes...,"

Catherine stretched her arms and she slid her son off her chest. The futa milf rose from the bed, the light sheet falling from her naked voluptuous body. She looked down at her son, the boy in nothing but tight boxer briefs, his smooth hairless body looking rather delicious.

Danny looked up at his mother with bedroom eyes, "Leaving so soon?"

His mom laughed, "No baby. Momma's gotta wash up...," She looked down at her cock, noticing it perk up once more, "...and it looks like we're both ready for round two."

Her son's eyes widened, "A-again? After that much cum?!"

She let out a deep laugh, "Oh you poor baby... I don't think you understand...," Catherine walked over to him. Danny was on his back, with her standing at the edge of the bed, her dick hovering right above him. Her hot huge balls hung down onto his face, "I have been waiting months for release with you gone, hon. All that stress has been building up day after day, month after month. It's gonna take way more than one blowjob to satiate your mother's... needs...,"

Danny was giving aimless kisses to her testicles, the massive orbs mushing against his mouth. He pulled away, feeling the heat of her balls radiate against his face. Her large dick, shimmering in spit, dripping over his chest.

"H-how many more times do you think you can go for, mom?"

"Well, sweetie... mommy's not so sure...maybe a dozen times..."

"A-a dozen?!?"

His mom shrugged, "Well I have so much cum backed up... you don't know how lonely I was with you gone..."

Danny sat up, "I... I guess I'm ready for a second go... if you want...,"

Catherine leaned down, grabbing his chin and placing a delicate little kiss right on his lips, "That's a good boy...," Then she pulled back, admiring the way her son leaned into her grip, "Momma's gotta clean herself up... when I get back I'm gonna help you get rid of your own little hard on," She pointed to the tent that was now quite prominent in his underwear.

RadBoi
RadBoi
117 Followers
12