A Special Night with Nyl

Story Info
Nyl and Obsidian spend a night of sweet love making together.
4.4k words
4.63
4.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This work is part of my "Obsidian's Hoard of Lovers" series, a loose collection of stories that all involve a dragon's romantic escapades. They are not meant to be read in any particular order, but if you like what you see here, there's more to be found in my profile.

The characters in this story in particular, first show up here:

https://literotica.com/s/obsidians-first-time

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know!

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________

Obsidian carefully supervised the work on what would be the main chamber in his lair.

The kobolds worked enthusiastically in these old volcanic tunnels, polishing the floors, carving up walls and adding the necessary supports to ensure the whole thing didn't tumble on their heads.

They were, perhaps, too enthusiastic, needing almost constant supervision to ensure they didn't hurt themselves. Thankfully, Obsidian's developing mastery in transmutation magic was very helpful, allowing him to do much of the work with the flick of a claw, which he was using to take care of the most dangerous and delicate of responsibilities.

It was hard to believe this troupe of devoted creatures had only met him weeks ago, when he showed up at their lair and told them he was looking for some kobold assistants.

The yipping of joy was heard all across the valley. Obsidian wasn't sure what made these creatures so utterly eager to serve dragons, but he had to admit it felt wonderful.

He'd make sure they were well taken care of and appreciated for their help.

The Lair was coming together very nicely. It was a stroke of luck that they found these tunnels. Originally, they had been infested with some nasty aberrations, and Obsidian's adventuring party had taken upon themselves with rooting them out a couple of years ago.

He had kept a note of where it was, as his draconic instinct told him it was a good place to protect his hoard.

Ah, his beloved hoard, Obsidian though, a happy sigh escaping his chest.

When he had first discovered that what triggered his hoarding instinct was lovers, he was worried. After all, people are not things to collect, but he could also not deny the overpowering need in his very being to do just that.

It was by a stroke of luck, or divine intervention, that it was Ela and Nyl whom he had first formed such an attachment with.

To say they had been understanding of it was putting it mildly, they had very much supported him and encouraged him to be true to himself and love without limits.

It helped that they were of a similar mind, and while there had been some spikes of jealousy here and there, overall, their relationship had grown closer and stronger.

After they got married, about a year or so ago, the sisters came with him, his brother and the rest of his party on adventures, though they usually stayed behind when things got dangerous and made sure they all had somewhere to come back to and lick their wounds or celebrate their victories.

The sisters had come with him back to this place, helping him set up their future home. Their touches were immediately noticeable in the form of pillows, blankets, and some nice carpets here and there.

Obsidian smiled as the kobolds finished setting up another arch, and he called a break for them, if he didn't do this regularly he was worried they would work themselves to death.

With not much to do on his own, and not wanting to distract the kobolds who were now all offering to wait on him instead of resting, he retired to their would-be bedroom.

He walked the old tunnels, carefully illuminated with everlasting lamps, and found the entrance to the second-biggest cave in the tunnels. His claws made soft clicking sounds as he walked by it's bare rock floors, he rather enjoyed the freedom to be on his natural quadruped shape in his home.

Obsidian had chosen it as his hoard room and bedroom, thinking of the future. As all dragons do, he would keep growing through the centuries, and if he ever got ancient, he was going to need a massive room just to stretch his legs, much less his wings, so the chosen cave was as big as a market square.

Ela and Nyl had instructed the kobolds to place a big theatre style curtain by the entrance, to give them some privacy till a proper door or gate could be installed.

He moved the curtain aside as he slid into the room and stretched like an oversized cat, taking a look around.

The cave was rough and mostly empty, but there were some niceties already added to it. Ela and Nyl had built something like a nest for them to sleep in out of a myriad of nice silky pillows. They had also installed a small magical furnace for when it got cold, though thankfully the magma still flowing under them made the whole system of caves and tunnels rather warm and cosy.

Obsidian noticed that he wasn't alone in the room, laying on the pillows in a rather sensual pose, was Nyl, giving him a sultry look.

He smiled at her and walked over at a slow pace, grinning while he did so.

The beautiful half-elf short stack was on one particularly large turquoise pillow, her silky pale skin gleaming under the dim light of the cave.

She was wearing nothing but some body-jewellery, all beautifully golden, to better contrast with her fair skin. The simple decorative chains hugged her tiny waist and shoulders, while a gorgeous golden anklet adorned her left foot.

Obsidian purred and nuzzled her chest and belly, rubbing his sensitive snout scales on Nyl's warm and soft body, as her hands gently caressed him, and she planted kiss after kiss on his head.

He started licking her with his muscular tongue as if enjoying the most delicious treat life could offer, and Nyl softly moaned for him while she shivered.

"Well, someone is in an amorous mood," Obsidian said, still licking her and nibbling her legs.

Nyl giggled and gave him another smouldering look.

"You are so perceptive, my love," she said, unashamedly spreading her legs to expose her smooth and glistening pussy lips.

Obsidian didn't ask for more invitation. He coiled his tongue around her waist, and lewdly pulled her body into his maw.

She let out a lascivious whimper as he locked his jaws around her hips, her long legs dangling from the sides of his mouth as he started to lick and suckle her pussy like a lollipop.

Nyl's eyes rolled back while she grabbed the pillow below her as if she was about to fall off a cliff, her body arching with such seductive beauty that Obsidian had to fight off the desire to dig his dagger-like teeth into her delicious flesh.

His enraptured joy while giving his wife pleasure was interrupted by a realization, and he stopped for a second to ask Nyl, though he kept her body in his mouth.

"Should we wait for Ela?" he asked, thinking Nyl's sister and fellow wife might fancy some love with the two of them.

Nyl struggled to speak through her aroused panting, and her lovely eyes focused on Obsidian as best they could.

"Ela actually said we should have some fun, just the two of us. She's worried we focus too much on her while she's here," Nyl caressed Obsidian's snout while rubbing her needy pussy against his tongue.

The dragon smiled at his wife and purred in delight.

"She's such a sweetie, like you," he said, flicking her clit with his huge tongue.

Nyl whimpered for him and closed her eyes, enjoying having his undivided attention.

"She is," Nyl said playfully pinching her nipples, "I'm all yours, big guy."

Obsidian grinned and gave her another tongue flick on her tiny button.

"Since it's just us, beloved, do you have any requests? Anything you've been wanting to try with me?" he asked, genuinely interested.

Nyl took a long breath and thought for a second, before looking at him in the eyes again.

"Remember that thing you've done where you have used your draconic aura to push deep into our heads?" she asked, a small smirk slowly appearing in her face, like a little girl about to ask for a treat.

Obsidian just nodded, still enjoying her delicious nethers.

"I want you to go all out," she said, fire in her voice. "The doors to my head are open, and I'm giving you the keys and the deed to the place."

The dragon stopped licking in surprise, his big eyes wide open in surprise.

"Go nuts, get in there and take control, I want to stop thinking for a while and just be your little fuckdoll."

She bit her lip, Obsidian knew she was into being controlled and objectified, but this was a step further.

And he had to admit, the idea of doing just that was terrifically arousing.

He renewed his suckling, pushing the tip of his long tongue into Nyl's hungry slit, sliding in while savouring her warm and silky insides.

The gorgeous red-head groaned while pulling at the pillow, her legs squeezing his snout with abandon, the small woman perfectly aware that she couldn't hurt him.

"Deeper! Please!," she said between gasps, her hips shaking in delight.

Obsidian's eyes gave a little mischievous glint as she said so, both sisters truly loved to be brutally penetrated, something he was happy to indulge them with.

With the tip of his slithering tongue, he caressed her cervix, tracing small circles over it.

The overwhelming sensation would have put off many, but not Nyl, who groaned like an animal, her eyes rolling back into her skull.

Happy with the reaction he got from his wife, Obsidian pushed against the opening and with a grunt of triumph his tongue slid inside Nyl's hungry womb.

One day, he hoped to fill it with his babies so much it could burst, for he knew that Nyl had a breeding fetish, and he loved the idea of having children with his beloved wives.

But right now, his tongue was doing the filling, exploring her insides with odd romantic delight, his purring reverberating into Nyl's hip bones while she caressed the bump his proving was making on her lower belly.

He sensed her whole body tense and her pelvic muscles squeeze his tongue as a glorious orgasm overtook her.

A whorish scream of joy filled the room as Nyl allowed herself to be swallowed by her sensations, her mind utterly drowned by it.

Her beautiful, lithe body slumped on the pillow with a soft thud, her gentle gasping echoing like a sweet melody in Obsidian's ears.

He carefully let her hips out of his jaws as he reeled his tongue in, the beautiful redhead giving out some final whimpers as her insides felt empty once again.

Obsidian moved his head along her body, his tongue sliding across her skin as he moved closer to her head.

Her perky breasts moved with the rhythm of her relaxed and deep breathing in a hypnotic way, and Obsidian couldn't help to give them a long suckle and a nibble while Nyl giggled in joyful delight.

Remembering her request, he raised away from the pillows, and took a good look at his wife.

Her beautiful blue eyes were still glazed and half-open from the delightful orgasm she just had, and her whole body felt soft and relaxed.

Obsidian thought this was the perfect time to go for it, and without wasting time he placed his right hand over her neck and shoulders, leaving them flanked by his sharp scimitar-like claws.

He pressed against her chest just enough to make her whimper and her thighs to clench in arousal in response to such a possessive and threatening gesture over her.

Nyl focused her still somewhat vacant eyes on his, making her best gorgeous doe face that screamed "destroy me" and "save me" at the same time.

He never quite understood how she could pull it off, but it made his blood boil in excitement.

Without further delay, Obsidian focused on his draconic aura, that expression of his magic power that poured out of him at all times.

He had got so much better at managing it, for it was now like tensing a muscle to lift or hold something.

Normally, his aura would make non dragons around him to feel overwhelming fear and awe of him, for those feelings usually accompanied them, but different people reacted in different ways and Obsidian and his wives had found out that the two sisters usually felt strangely inebriated and docile towards him, as if the aura fed their more lustful and submissive sides.

And now he was going to test, with Nyl's enthusiastic request and consent, how far he could push this.

He tried to contain his excitement, for he wanted his head clear while doing this. However, despite his best self-control, the situation aroused him so much his erection was so full and tense he felt as if it was about to pop unless something took care of it soon.

Obsidian took a deep breath, and then blew some tepid steam all over Nyl, who already seemed to be slowly sinking under the influence of his aura.

But Obsidian wanted to go further. He focused on her eyes, with their beautiful sapphire irises, and started pouring his very spirit down on them.

He felt his aura penetrate into Nyl's head, filling out her mind like oil flooding a doll-house.

Nyl's pupils dilated a then relaxed, her whole body seemingly sinking in a sweet stupor.

A small, coy smile appeared on her face, as she raised her fingertips and gently caressed Obsidian's scales.

Obsidian purred as he increased the pressure, he could feel her drinking his aura like a canteen of freshwater in the middle of a desert, his feelings and desires were overtaking her own and her gaze took on a shine of adoration towards him, almost worshipful.

He lowered his snout towards her ears, and softly whispered one of her favourite words.

"Mine," he said as he felt his body burn and crotch hurt with arousal.

Nyl's eyes rolled back as her body twitched and shivered, a tiny orgasm shaking her insides.

As she took deep breaths, her body relaxing again, she looked back at him and lovingly held her collar.

"Yours," she said, her words not metaphor, but sincere truth.

If Obsidian had asked her to die right there and then, she would have done so with a smile, such was her inebriation with his aura.

The dragon almost vibrated with excitement, and he rolled on his back, getting comfortable on the pillows, so he was reclining on them diagonally, rather than laying flat.

He beaconed Nyl towards him, and the tiny redhead crawled towards him in slow, sensual moves.

She sat between his legs and snuggled against his crotch. Obsidian's cock was out, painfully erect and pulsating as it glistened, ready to do what it created for.

Nyl looked at it with a vacant expression that made her look drunk or mind-addled, a bit of drool dropping from her lips.

And yet, Obsidian felt she looked more beautiful than ever.

It was the glint on her eyes. Her head was full of him, utterly flooded in such a way that she existed and an extension of his will. But she was happy, happier than ever.

Obsidian growled in delight and pointed at his furiously burning cock.

"Worship it," he said, with a firm yet soft tone.

Nyl needed no further instructions. She wrapped her dainty and silky hands around his ribbed and tapered cock, and started to lovingly stroke it, all while giving his tip small sensual licks.

Obsidian shivered in delight, his clawed toes curling as he tensed his body.

His wife was not so much licking and sucking him off, as lovingly making out with his cock.

Her tongue slid along his phallus, flicking it at every ridge, as she gently massaged the base and stroked the tip, her white hands sliding along his progressively slicker member.

Nyl's blue eyes were fixated on his, as if feeding of his gaze, and he could smell her arousal deep into his nostrils, making his tail coil and lash about behind her.

Obsidian throbbed as he felt close, his claws digging into the lovely cushions as steam raised from his nostrils.

"Do not leave a drop," he said to his beloved wife in his best dominant tone.

Nyl gave him a little nod and crawled onto his belly, she then turned around, so her gorgeous tiny butt was in view and lowered her head towards his pulsating cock.

The tiny half-elf took a deep breath and proceeded to shove her husband's cock down her throat with such gusto that Obsidian almost orgasmed in surprise.

She pressed deeper and deeper, till the meaty ribbed phallus was so deep down her throat that there was no way for his cum to hit her airways.

Obsidian roared and growled as she started to stroke him rapidly, all while literally choking on his dick.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for the dragon to finish. A geyser of cum flowed out of his cock and down Nyl's throat, which bulged due to the volume.

She refused to pull out until Obsidian had squirted every last drop, her hands massaging and squeezing his penis with mad abandon while she turned blue from the lack of air.

Finally, with a wet and rough sound, she pulled back and fell on her side, coughing and panting as her small body tried to get all the oxygen she had missed all at once.

Obsidian was still reeling from his amazing orgasm, his view blurry and his body warm and soft, but he did his best to move Nyl closer to his arms and make sure she was breathing ok.

"You absolute animal," he said to her while kissing her head and rubbing her back.

Nyl gave him a doll-like smile while caressing her full belly.

"You said not a drop," her voice was sweet and happy, like that of a little girl that just got some ice cream, but it had a drone-like tone to it, and she was clearly still in trance.

Obsidian was impressed with this, and rather aroused by it. He made a note to be more careful next time, as it was obvious his lovers would try to follow his orders to the letter when in a trance like this.

While giving out a long happy purr, Obsidian moved her closer to his head and nuzzled her silken chest, kissing, nibbling and licking her delightfully perky breasts and nipples.

Nyl used her hands to caress him behind his horns, her lips kissing his forehead scales one by one, while she wiggled happily in his claws.

He could hold out no longer, his refractory period over and his penis hard like a rock again.

With delicate moves to ensure he didn't hurt her, Obsidian turned on his side again, laying belly up on the cushions.

His pulsating red cock was so warm small lines of steam raised from it, and he craved wearing his beloved wife like a cock sheath.

Obsidian's claw gripped Nyl's midsection tightly, her frame small enough for him to hold her like some kind of onahole, and he lowered her pussy first onto the tapered tip of his cock.

Her shining blue eyes opened wide as she felt her pussy lips caress her husband's phallus, and she gave him her best pleading gaze, begging for him to ram it into her.

How could the dragon say no to such a thing?

Knowing she was already used to his draconic cock, Obsidian pushed her hips down against his, the ribbed member sinking slowly but forcefully onto her needy innards, her wetness drenching his scales.

Her whole body tensed in delight as he did so, her little hands grabbing his claw firmly as she arched back her head and groaned happily.

Obsidian didn't stop until his knot was rubbing against her warm pussy lips, their wet silkiness feeling sublime against this very sensitive part of his body.

Nyl, knowing this and still somewhat aware despite her trance, lowered her slender hands and caressed it with a mischievous smile.

The dragon let out a lewd growl as he closed his eyes and shivered with joy.

Both his wives were fans of his knot, and they loved for him to finish a lovemaking session by shoving it inside them. It was not without its problems though, sometimes it felt so tight he could swear their hips were about to pop, and getting it out could take some time, as the way they squeezed him inside their warm bodies tended to keep him hard for a long while.

12