A Special Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
The fantasy builds.
6.6k words
4.62
7.3k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddi's alarm went off at five o'clock and she pulled on her clothes and headed home to shower and go to work. Christie slept for another hour, then got up, pulled on her workout clothes, packed her gym bag and went downstairs. She was writing a note for Andi, when she came into the kitchen in her running clothes, 'Fuck,' Christie thought as she saw Andi in the skintight outfit.

She gave her a hug and said, "Have a great day, knock 'em dead."

"Thanks," Andi said with a big smile. She was a bit nervous, this was a big opportunity, an internship with a big pharma company where she'd work on four different teams over the summer doing a variety of different jobs and getting contacts with some of the biggest names in medical research.

Christie took her face in her hands, looked her in the eyes and said, "Just be yourself, you got this," then kissed her forehead.

Andi blushed a bit and smiled, "What time will you be home tonight?"

"Usually get home around seven, depending on how things go. If I'm going to be later than that I'll text you," she answered.

"OK, I'll probably be done early today since it's just orientation day. I'll have dinner ready for you," Andi said.

"Thanks," Christie said as she turned and headed out the door.

Andi ate a small bowl of cereal and went out for a short run. When she got back, she made coffee, showered and dressed, then had about an hour to killed before it was time to go. She pulled out her phone. She logged onto a shopping site and began looking at vibrators, she found one she liked, ordered it and had it shipped to a locker near work where she could pick it up in a couple days.

Ten minutes before nine she grabbed her keys and purse and headed out. She was told not to bring anything; they would provide her with everything she needed when she got there. The drive was short and easy, and she pulled into the parking lot that they had instructed her to park in and went inside where she was greeted by a member of the HR staff who got her coffee and directed her to a meeting room where she'd spend most of day. She was the first to arrive, but was soon joined by others, there were a total of twelve interns in the program.

Each seat in the room had a backpack loaded with company supplies and schwag, including a folder with forms to fill out. They sat through a series of presentations from different people, filled out forms, had their picture taken, were issued ID badges and introduced themselves to the other interns, then were taken to the cafe and provided lunch. The afternoon was pretty much the same until two o'clock when they were separated into four groups and taken to the first department they would be assigned to where they were issued laptop computers and given an orientation of how things would go over the next three weeks.

At four o'clock her team was dismissed with instructions to be back at eight thirty the next morning. Andi's team of interns was Karen, who was a year older than her and Stan who was her age. Since it was so early, they decided to go have a coffee and get to know each other.

The three got their coffee and sat at a table outside under an umbrella. They spent about an hour talking, Karen was a very pretty black girl whose father had been in the Army and was now a mechanic for an auto dealership, her mother had died when she was twelve and she and her dad were extremely close, she lived at home and went to a school nearby so she could help her dad out. This summer was the first time they had been apart for more than a week, probably ever. Stan was a self-confessed nerd whose parents were both doctors. Andi got the impression that he was a genius, but extremely awkward. He was very polite though and she thought his shyness was charming, she definitely preferred it to the many overly self-important guys that she knew from school. Both were staying in the housing that the company had arranged, sharing apartments with other members of the program, only Andi and one other were not living there.

They all headed out about five thirty and Andi got home just before six. She went upstairs and changed into shorts and a tank top, then went down and started putting dinner together. She was making fried pork chops with rice and veggies. She got a text from Christie that she'd be home in about twenty minutes, so she threw the chops in a pan and got things going.

When Christie walked in the door, dinner was almost ready. She ran upstairs and changed into a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt, and when she came back downstairs, dinner was on the table. "I could get used to this, wow, amazing," she said as she sat down and picked up her fork.

They ate and talked about their days; Andi told her about her team and Christie told her she was welcome to invite anyone over whenever she wanted. "There are grills down by the pool if you want to have a barbecue or something like that," she said, "If you want to have a bunch of people over, I just need to reserve it, but otherwise, you can just use them whenever you want.

"That sounds fun, maybe we can grill burgers and hang out at the pool after work tomorrow," Andi said.

Christie picked up a piece of pork chop with her fork, held it out and said, "Sweetie, if you're cooking like this, just tell me where it's being served and what to wear, and I'm there."

"I may be setting the bar pretty high, not sure I'm going to be able to keep it at this level," she said with a grin.

Christie picked up another piece of pork, smiled and said, "I have complete faith in you."

"Oh, I asked, there isn't a gym for employees, a gym membership is part of the benefits plan, but not something we get as interns," Andi said.

"OK, would you like to get a summer membership at my gym? It's $25 a month since you're my guest," replied Christie.

"That would be great," Andi answered, "but, I'm paying for it."

Christie started to argue but decided not to. She remembered how good it felt to be responsible for things as an adult. "OK, if you want to start tomorrow, you can go with me in the morning and sign up," she said. Christie decided she'd gladly pay the $75 for the summer to get to see Andi in the outfit she wore running this morning daily but figured that was a thought she'd keep to herself. "I usually take my work clothes and dress after I work out. They have towels and hair dryers in the locker room. They also have soap and shampoo, but you may want to bring your own, plus makeup and stuff like that. I keep a full second set in my gym bag at this point."

"I have a travel bag with a second set of everything, but I need to check it to make sure," Andi said as she tried to remember the last time she'd used it.

They finished their dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, settled in to watch a little TV, then headed off to bed. Christie was exhausted, so she quickly got ready for bed, climbed in and was fast asleep in minutes. Andi had a lot going through her mind, tomorrow was the first real day and she felt like this summer was her opportunity to set herself up for the future. Interns from this program almost always get job offers after graduation, but the work in each rotation has a lot to do with which area picks you up. She tossed and turned for a while, but eventually fell asleep.

Their alarms went off at five thirty, and both were downstairs and ready to go before six. Andi was wearing a pair of pale-rose colored yoga pants and a skintight tank with a baggy grey shirt over it. Christie nearly bit through her lip when she saw Andi from behind.

They went to the gym, got Andi signed up, did their work out and got ready for work, then headed their separate ways. Andi was at her desk at about eight twenty, Stan and Karen showed up not long after. They spent the morning being introduced to the team and getting oriented to the work the department did, then they were assigned to the project teams they'd be working on for the next three weeks and went to work.

The day flew by, Andi felt like she was drinking from a firehose, but the work she was doing was interesting and the people were brilliant. At five thirty, the team shut down and everyone headed out. She texted Christie and said she was planning on making burgers down by the pool. Christie sent her a thumbs up and said she'd be home just after seven. On her way home, she called her parents and they talked for a while.

Andi got home, changed into her bikini and cover-up. In the kitchen she threw some frozen fries in the air fryer and put all the stuff for burgers into an insulated grocery bag. When the fries were done, she wrapped them in foil, tossed them into the bag with some paper plates and a spatula, then headed for the pool.

None of the grills were in use, so she set up at the one closest to the pool. She started the flame, let it get hot, tossed the burgers on, then set the foil packet of fries on the warming rack. She sat down and realized she hadn't brought any drinks, but when she looked up, she saw Christie walking up carrying a small cooler and a couple of red plastic cups. "Perfect timing, I just realized I forgot drinks," she said.

Setting the cooler down, Christie pulled out two beers and poured them into the cups, handing one to Andi. "I have some water too," she said.

Andi opened the grill, flipped the burgers and took a drink of the beer. It had a very strong flavor; much better than the cheap crap she usually drank at school. "I guess beer is better when you can afford good stuff," she said with a smile.

"Yep, life's too short to drink crappy beer," Christie responded.

They ate their burgers and fries, cleaned up, then went for a swim. Andi was a bit disappointed to see that Christie was wearing a much more modest bikini, a green one that covered most of her perfect butt and breasts, but it still looked sexy as hell. After the swim, they sat on the edge of the pool and talked about their day. Andi told her that her mom had said hello and wanted to know if it was OK if she came to visit.

"Of course, it's OK," Christie said. "I miss her so much and can't wait to see her. She is welcome any time."

"Thanks, I know she'll be so glad to hear that," Andi replied softly, "I think she's upset with how things have gone but is too stubborn to admit it."

"All I want is to have her back in my life, sweetie," Christie said with a sign, "I really don't care what it takes to make that happen."

A tear welled up in Christie's eye and Andi put her arm over her shoulder and pulled her against her. They went for a swim, then had another beer before scooping up their stuff and heading back to the house. When they got back to the house, they cleaned up from dinner then headed off to bed.

Christie's vibrator was in the bathroom where she had left it to dry after washing it the other morning, she grabbed it on her way to bed and felt a twinge of frustration that she was once again taking care of herself. She climbed into bed, turned the vibrator on low, then set it on her nipple. She purred softly at the feel and ran her other hand down her stomach and began flicking her clit softly. Images of Andi began racing through her mind again, in her bikini, in her yoga pants, wrapped in a towel at the gym. The images drove her excitement and her fingers began more urgently rubbing her clit, her hips driving up and rotating as the vibrator rumbled softly on her swollen nipple.

Andi finished in the bathroom and started to climb in bed before realizing her phone was on the counter downstairs. She started down the hall, then stopped as she passed her aunt's room, hearing moans through the door. She moved closer to the door and could easily hear the sounds of passion as Christie masturbated. She wanted to move, felt absolutely terrible about invading Christie's privacy like this, but she couldn't. Her fingers slid inside her panties, and she felt the wetness as she curled a finger inside her pussy. Her hips moved slowly, her clit pressing against the heal of her hand.

Christie moved the vibrator to her clit and turned it up to full, then rolled over a bit and began teasing her ass with her wet finger. She gasped as she slipped the tip of her finger into her ass, pushing back onto it as the vibrator rumbled on her clit. Pushing her finger in deeper, her moans became louder, and she felt the first signs of an orgasm. Pressing the vibrator harder against her clit, her finger pushing deeper into her tight little asshole, she squealed with pleasure as she came.

Outside the door, Andi was leaning against the doorjamb, a second finger now inside her, biting her lip to keep quiet as she listened to her aunt please herself. She was lost in her own pleasure and didn't realize that Christie had finished and turned off the vibrator.

As her breathing got back under control following her orgasm, Christie was startled to hear a muffled sound outside the door. It was feint, but sounded like a whimper, as she listened, she could barely make out the sounds of someone breathing hard. 'Was that Andi?' she thought.

Andi suddenly realized it had gone quiet, and she stopped, her hand still in her panties. She stood motionless for a moment and realized that Christie had finished. She panicked and shuffled quickly down the stairs to get her phone. When she came back up, Christie's door opened, and Christie stood there in her blue nighty. "Everything OK, Hun?" she asked.

"Yeah," Andi answered, "forgot my phone in the kitchen."

"Oh," said Christie, "heard you go down the stairs and wanted to make sure you were OK."

"Yep, all good," Andi answered with a guilty smile.

"OK, sleep good, see you in the morning," Christie said with a smile.

Andi headed back down the hall, 'did she hear me, does she know I was listening?' she thought to herself. As she climbed into bed, her mind went immediately to the sounds of Christie masturbating and the image of her standing in the doorway in her nighty. Her hand slid down to her panties, which were soaked, and her fingers slid back inside her pussy. She began feverishly fucking herself, trying to be as quiet as possible, until she came, leaving her panties even wetter.

Down the hall, Christie climbed back into bed. Had Andi been listening to her? Was that the sound of her playing with herself? 'Oh, stop it, that's crazy,' she said to herself. But as she imagined Andi outside her door playing with herself, her hand slid back down between her legs, and she was once again rubbing her clit. She kept the volume down but brought herself to another orgasm as she imagined Andi outside her door.

The next two days were more of the same, Christie and Andi got up in the morning, went to the gym, went to work, had dinner together, then went to bed. Thursday, Andi stopped on her way home from work and picked up her package at the delivery locker, then stopped at the drug store and bought a package of batteries.

"I'm going to happy hour and dinner with some friends after work tomorrow," Christie said while they ate dinner, "so you won't have to feed me."

"OK, there's a party at the apartments where most of the interns are living, I think I'll go to that," Andi said. She was thinking of going but felt a little guilty about not making dinner since she'd said she'd do it.

"Sounds like fun," Christie said, "Andi, you don't need to plan your life around me. If you have something to do, do it."

Giggling softly, Andi said, "I know, you had a life before I showed up to mooch off you. But I said I'd cook dinner every night, and I don't want to let you down."

"It's all good," Christie said with a smile.

Everything got cleaned up, they watched a little TV, then went to bed.

After she got ready for bed, Andi opened her new vibrator and washed it, then put the batteries in it. The toy was Bluetooth enabled so she grabbed her phone and installed the app, then synched it to her phone. She opened the app and explored it a little, found some preset patterns and started trying them out. The toy had a main part that vibrated and rotated and a small arm with a vibrating tip for your clit. She played with her a clit a little to get herself started, then rubbed the toy along her pussy to get it wet before slipping it inside her. She started one of the patterns and as soon as it started, she squealed. "Holly fuck," she said, probably a little too loud.

She pressed the toy inside her and let it do the work. The pattern alternated the vibrations and movements in ways that built her up, then backed off, then up again and back, until it finally went full on until she had a glorious orgasm. She turned the app off and laid back, panting and thinking about the joys of modern technology.

Christie was almost asleep when her phone chirped, it was a sound she didn't recognize so she picked up the phone to check it out. An app on her phone that she'd forgotten about was alerting her that a new toy was available to synch. She had installed the app to play with a woman she'd met online, it allowed her to control the woman's toy. But this was a Bluetooth connection, which means it was nearby. She giggled. Andi must have bought herself a new toy. 'Good for her,' she thought, then rolled over and tried to sleep, but the thought of Andi just down the hall with a vibrator in her pussy kept her from sleeping until she pulled out her own vibrator and got herself off.

Every Friday afternoon, all the interns in Andi's program met with the sponsor and gave presentations on the work they were doing and were provided additional information about the company. There were some amazing things going on and some brilliant people in the program. She was starting to wonder what she was doing here; her underlying imposter syndrome was rearing its head. In some ways it was good, she always felt like she wasn't smart enough and it made her work harder. She gave her presentation when her turn came around, answered a couple of questions from the audience, then was able to relax.

After the meeting, Karen came over and they chatted. "Are you coming over tonight?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it," Andi answered.

"Great," said Karen.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Andi asked her.

"No," Karen answered.

"Want to come over for lunch and go to the pool?" Andi asked.

"That would be great, I'm kind of dreading the weekend," Karen said with a grimace, "During the week I'm busy, but I'm worried that with nothing to do over the weekend, I'm going to start obsessing and get home sick."

Andi slipped an arm around her shoulder and gave her a squeeze. "If you need anything, just let me know. My shoulders may be skinny, but they're always there for a friend."

Karen smiled and gave her a little hug as they separated and headed home.

Before pulling out of the parking lot, Andi called and ordered a pizza so she could pick it up on the way home. She ordered a large, since having pizza around for the weekend was always a good thing. She picked up the pizza, then called her parents and talked to them. Her mom said she was planning to come for the weekend in two weeks.

Andi got home, changed into shorts and short sleeved blouse, ate a couple slices of pizza, then ordered an Uber since she was probably going to be drinking.

The party was across the hall from Karen's apartment, hosted by Stan and his two roommates. The door was cracked open, so she walked in and saw Karen, who waved. She said hello to Stan and a few others as she made her way over to Karen who handed her a beer. Andi smirked and Karen looked at her quizzically. "My aunt said the other day that life is too short to drink crappy beer," said Andi.

"So true, next time we'll need to bring something better," Karen responded.

Andi took a drink, gave a semi-disgusted look and laughed. She and Karen spent the evening chatting with others who they hadn't had a chance to meet yet. They saw Stan standing alone, so they went over and pulled him into the conversation and introduced him to others. He had told them that he struggled in social situations, but by the end of the evening he seemed to be feeling a lot more comfortable and realized that many of the team were like that.

12