A Special Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
Twisted.
4.9k words
4.63
5.1k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me?" Christie said, trying to hide her shock and not doing a very good job of it.

"I couldn't figure out how it responded to what I was feeling," Andi said, "Then I realized that any phone nearby could connect to it."

Christie sat and said nothing, she was terrified at that moment.

"It was amazing Aunt Christie, Andi said softly, "I've never had an orgasm like that in my life. Thank you."

Christie exhaled, then looked at Andi and saw a look in her eyes that made her melt. She explained how she had seen the notification and ended up outside her door. "Listening to you got me so turned on, I went back to my room and had an amazing orgasm of my own."

Andi smiled; she was so turned on right now. "I know what you mean, after I saw you cum, I went back to my room and fingered myself," she said in a whisper.

"Saw me?" Christie asked, surprised.

"Yes," Andi responded, "Your door was cracked, and I was going downstairs. I stopped when I heard you, then watched you through the crack in the door. I also listened to you another night, but I figure you knew that."

"Well, I suspected it," Christie answered, "I wasn't sure. When I imagined you out there listening to me, I made myself cum again."

They sat quietly for a moment, not sure what to do next. "Aunt Christie?" Andi said, somehow, it felt more exciting when she called her Aunt Christie again, "Would you do it again?"

"Do what again?" Christie asked, unsure what she was asking.

"Control my toy and make me cum like that again," Andi whispered.

Christie sat in stunned silence for a moment. This is what she had been fantasizing about, what she had wanted, at least when it was nothing but an unrealistic fantasy, like Chloe. This was one of those things in life you can't take back, so they both had to understand what it meant and what it could mean. "Andi, I'd love nothing more," she said quietly, "but we need to talk about what this all means before we go any further, and this is not the place for that conversation."

Andi nodded, she knew this was a big deal, not just that it was her aunt, but that they were living together, and it was going to change everything about their relationship going forward. "I know," she said with a soft smile, "let's go back to the house."

They scooped up their belongings and walked back to the house in silence, idle chit chat seemed very out of place at the moment. They set their stuff down and went and sat in the family room on the couch.

Christie leaned in and placed her hand on top of Andi's and said, "First, the thought of this makes me so excited. I have been fantasizing about you since the night you arrived, and I saw what a beautiful woman you have become. But this is something we can't undo, a line that once we cross, we can't go back. It could destroy our relationship if things go bad."

"I know, I've been thinking about it all weekend, since we talked on Friday night," Andi answered, squeezing Christie's hand. "I feel like we've already crossed that line though."

Christie nodded and softly, "Yeah, I kind of did."

"No," Andi said, "We did. Me outside your room watching you, playing with myself was the same."

"OK," Christie said with a smile, it was probably not a time to debate the relative aspects of who is more of a pervert than the other. "And you understand, no one can know about this. I can't even tell Maddi, who I tell pretty much everything, no matter how twisted."

"Is this twisted?" Andi asked.

Christie started to just say no, but she had to admit in some ways it was. If it was something they had to hide from the world, it probably could be considered twisted. "I guess in some ways it is, to be honest," she said.

"Yeah," Andi replied. "It kind of is. But it doesn't feel wrong to me."

Seemed like they had made a decision. "Andi, if it feels wrong or weird or you have any doubts at any time, we stop and we never speak of it again, OK?" she said.

Andi nodded and stood, holding Christie's hand. They walked up the stairs and down the hall to Andi's room. They were both still wearing their bikinis and cotton coverups as they went into the room and Christie closed the door behind her.

"How about I sit over here?' Christie said, pointing to the small armchair in the corner of the room.

Andi nodded as she opened the drawer in the nightstand and pulled the toy out. She turned it on and heard the chime on Christie's phone which made her giggle. "Guess you're always going to know when I'm using this," she said.

"I'll turn the notification off," Christie said.

"No, don't," Andi replied with a grin.

Christie pressed the indicator to pair her phone with the toy and the power button changed from flashing blue to solid blue. Christie sat back and unbuttoned her cover up, letting it fall open.

Andi set the toy down on the bed and took off her coverup, then untied her bikini top, letting it fall to the floor. She stacked the pillows on the bed and slid up onto the bed facing Christie, just wearing her bikini bottoms. "Have you ever done this before?" Andi asked. "I'm not sure what to do."

"Not in person," Christie answered. "Just do what you would normally do, and we'll go with it."

Andi nodded and held out her hand, spitting in it and rubbing the saliva over the tip of the toy. She moved the toy to her nipple, her eyes on Christie the whole time.

Christie started the main arm vibration, very low at first then increased it slightly as Andi moved the toy slowly over her swelling nipple. Christie's free hand reached down and pushed her bikini top down, exposing her breasts as she watched.

Andi moaned softly as Christie increased the vibration level, Andi's hand sliding down her belly and over her mound, pushing the bikini bottom to the side and exposing her pussy. Her lips were glistening as she had been wet since the conversation first started down at the pool. Andi slipped a finger inside her pussy, slowing gliding it deep then pulling it out and moving it to her lips where she playfully sucked it while looking at Christie.

Christie's hand slid down her body and her legs spread, when her fingers reached her pussy, she began to rub it softly. She watched as Andi set the toy on the bed and slid her bikini bottom off.

She picked up the toy and moved it between her legs, setting the vibrating tip against the opening of her pussy and slowly pushing it in. She moaned and her hips lifted from the bed as the toy penetrated her slowly. Once the toy was fully inserted, Christie began the rotation of the main arm, alternating the intensity up and down, then turning on the vibration of the small arm that was pressing against Andi's clit.

Christie continued to alternate the power of the three actuators, watching and hearing Andi react, her fingers plunging deep inside her own pussy as she did. Andi began to squirm, and Christie stopped the toy suddenly cause Andi to exhale sharply and say, "Oh fuck, not again, please don't stop."

She started the toy up again, slowly increasing the intensity and listening to Andi squeal with delight and pant as she said, "Fuck yes, that's it, fuck, fuck, Aunt Christie."

Christie was close to cuming, but she held back as she watched Andi squirm. She couldn't hold it off any longer, so she dropped the power on the toy to a slow rumble and finished herself off as Andi watched and pleaded with her not to stop.

She smiled and rubbed her dripping pussy as she eased the power up on the toy again. Her fingers slipped back inside her pussy, and she began fucking herself again. Christie brought Andi close to orgasm five or six more times and made herself cum again as Andi's pleas became more urgent.

Once again, Andi felt the power levels of the toy increase as she panted and thrashed on the bed as she neared climax again. She felt the power begin to drop again and begged, "No, no, no, no, no. Please, Please. Not again." This time, Christie pushed the power back up and Andi felt a nearly instant surge as her body let loose and she was pushed over the edge.

Christie smiled as she watched Andi's body shudder and stiffen, her hips driving up as her back arched. She eased the power of the toy down until it was off, then sat and watched as Andi settled back down onto the bed, whimpering softly and easing the toy from her pussy.

Christie disconnected the toy from her phone and stood, walking across the room. Andi lay on the bed, panting and still shaking softly. Christie ran her fingers through Andi's hair and leaned down and kissed her forehead. "You are amazing, Andi," she whispered.

Andi's hand ran up Christie's arm and she smiled, "I've never felt anything like that."

"I'm going to go make us something to eat, sweetie," Christie said, then turned and left the room. On her way downstairs, she changed into shorts and a T-shirt.

Andi lay there for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow. She got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up, then dressed in her sleep shirt and a pair of cotton panties. She grabbed her phone and opened the shopping app, ordering another of the toys and paying the couple extra dollars to have it delivered to the locker the next day. Smiling, she went downstairs and helped Christie make dinner.

They ate dinner, then went into the family room to relax. They sat together on the couch, holding hands and leaning against each other. When it was time to go to bed, they went upstairs and said goodnight, then went to their rooms and quickly fell asleep.

As she walked down the stairs in the morning, Christie wondered if there was going to be a feeling of awkwardness between them after what they had done the day before. She didn't feel it at all when she saw Andi and if Andi felt it, she didn't show any signs. Andi's face lit up when she saw her, and she gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as she headed out the door for the gym.

They saw each other at the gym, then each headed off to work. Andi had lunch with Karen and a bunch of the other interns, and they all talked about their weekends, Andi and Karen leaving out some pretty juicy details of course.

After work, Andi went by the delivery locker and picked up her package, then went home and started making dinner. She was trying a recipe she had found on-line for meatballs and noodles, so it was a bit more work than she was used to. Christie came home and dinner was still cooking, so they sat down at the table and had a glass of wine and talked about their day. Sally, Andi's mother, was coming on Friday night, so they talked about what they would do over the weekend while she was visiting.

Andi got up and finished putting dinner together, then served it. They decided the recipe was OK but needed a few changes to be good. After dinner they cleaned up the kitchen, then went into the family room. Andi grabbed the package she had picked up and when they sat on the couch together, she handed it to Christie.

Christie looked at the box with a surprised look on her face. "What's this?" she asked.

Andi smiled and said, "Just open it, you'll see."

Christie opened the shipping box and pulled the package inside out. She turned it over in her hand and smiled as she saw what it was. "And just what am I supposed to do with this?" she asked with a big grin on her face.

"I hope you get to enjoy it with me as much as I enjoyed mine with you, Aunt Christie," Andi said with in a sweet voice.

"Want to go try it out?" Christie asked.

"Yes, please," Andi answered and nearly jumped up off the couch. "I have batteries for it upstairs she said and took off for her room.

Christie opened the box and removed the toy from its packaging, leaving all the boxes and stuff on the coffee table and heading up to her room. She put the toy on her bed and went into the bathroom, undressed and put on her blue nighty. She looked at herself in the mirror and slipped the nighty off and went into her closet and grabbed a purple teddy that she hadn't worn in quite a while. It had an open back and lace cups, with snaps in the crotch and she thought it looked amazing on her.

She stepped out into the bedroom and Andi was sitting on the bed, wearing a black silk camisole and matching bikini style panties. She had just put the batteries in the toy and was pairing it with her phone. She looked up and saw Christie in her teddy and said, "Fuck, you look so hot, Aunt Christie."

"Just Christie, remember," Christie replied, "But thank you, sweetie."

Andi stood up and handed Christie the toy, then leaned in and whispered, "I like Aunt Christie. It sounds a bit more, uh, twisted." She ran her fingers along Christie's arm, then pulled the wooden chair out from under the vanity, turned it around and sat down facing the bed with her phone in her hand.

Christie climbed up onto the bed and propped herself up on a pile of pillows, so Andi had a good view of her, and turned on the toy, the power light flashing. She reached into the drawer in her nightstand and pulled out a small bottle of lube, put a few drops in her palm and coated the main arm with the slick liquid.

Andi's paired her phone to the toy as free hand slid down over her panties, and she softly caressed her pussy through them as she watched her aunt slip the new toy into her pussy. She began to adjust the toys settings, watching her aunt's responses and thinking of the things that had made her feel so good.

She focused on Christie's clit at first, bringing her to a quick, if not spectacular orgasm. She didn't stop though, instead she lowered the level of vibration on her clit, but turned up the rotation setting and watched as Christie's body shivered and twisted on the bed. She left the clit stimulation low as she began working the other controls up and down until Christie came again.

Christie relaxed as her orgasm subsided, beginning to catch her breath, then squealed as she felt the toy light up again, all of the actuators on high at first, then beginning to alternate. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," she groaned, her body shaking, her nerves on edge. She watched Andi begin to fuck herself with two fingers but couldn't focus as she came again. Andi didn't stop though and left the controls on high as Christie rode through the orgasm and into another one.

Andi's fingers drove harder and deeper as she watched her aunt cum again and again. Her legs pulled back and she screamed out as she came, then refocused on Christie as she watched her body shake through another orgasm. She eased the vibrations down, then finally stopped them, leaving Christie gasping on the bed as the toy slipped from her spent pussy.

Andi smiled, so happy that she had given Christie the pleasure that she had given her the night before. She stood and disconnected the toy from her phone, then whispered, "Good night, Aunt Christie," before heading to her bed.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same, up early and off to the gym, then work, then dinner and a little TV, then they would masturbate together using their toys before going to bed and sleeping contently. Sally was expected to arrive late, so Andi planned a late dinner for Friday night.

Christie and Andi met Sally outside when she arrived. Andi took her bag to Christie's office that doubled as a second guest room, then joined the sisters downstairs. Christie had opened a bottle of wine and she and Sally were sitting at the table, as Andi arrived, Christie gave Andi a glass as well, which led to a funny look from her mother, but Sally didn't say a word.

Andi served dinner and they ate, then sat for a little longer and chatted. Andi told her how her internship was going, and Christie told her how great a cook Andi was. After a bit, they all headed off to bed. Christie and Andi had decided they would take a couple nights off from their play time since they knew how thin the walls were and the last thing they needed was Sally hearing them.

The next morning, Sally was up first and had coffee and breakfast ready when Christie and Andi came downstairs. They ate then went to the local farmer's market and explored the downtown area. They had picked up a bag of apples at the farmer's market and Andi was going to make an apple pie when they got home. Sally and Christie sat in the family room and caught up while Andi started the pie.

Andi realized she needed a few things, so she grabbed her keys and left to run to the store. As soon as she left, Sally turned to Christie and asked, "So, how's your love life?"

"A bit sporadic I guess," replied Christie, not sure what she was getting at.

"Have you gotten over that lesbian thing?" she asked in an ugly tone.

"Excuse me?" Christie responded, "that lesbian thing?"

"Oh, come on Christie," Sally said, "That silliness cost you your marriage. I assumed you have grown out of it by now."

Christie controlled her anger and said calmly, "Sally, my sexuality is not a silly phase to grow out of, it is who I am."

"So, you're still sleeping with women?" Sally asked.

"Whenever I get the chance," Christie said, raging inside.

"And my daughter is being exposed to that while she's here?" Sally asked.

Christie was ready to explode and responded sarcastically, "Yes, every night I have a harem of women over and we have orgies and force Andi to join us."

"You think my daughter being exposed to all this is something to joke about?" Sally said angrily.

"So, the whole purpose of your visit was to make sure I wasn't converting you daughter into a lesbian?" Christie said, seething.

"It is my job to ensure that my daughter doesn't make a mistake that is going to destroy her future like you did," Sally said.

Christie began to respond, ready to explain to her sister how great her life was and how happy and successful she was, but realized it was a waste of her time. "Sally, I want you to leave," Christie said, trying not to explode, "If you can't accept who I am and treat me with at least civility, you are not welcome in my home."

"That's fine," Sally responded coldly, "I'll help Andi pack and we'll leave."

Andi came around the corner and heard only the last part. She set the grocery bag on the counter and asked, "What do you mean I'm leaving?"

"Andi, go start packing your stuff," Sally said, "We're leaving. I am not leaving you here."

Andi stood stunned and speechless.

Christie stood and walked to her and said, "Your mother does not want you staying here with me because I'm a lesbian, Andi."

"Mom, is that true?" Andi asked her mother.

"I don't want you making the same mistakes she made," Sally said, "You have so much potential, I don't want you throwing that all away."

Andi looked at her mother, then at her aunt, then stared at her mother. When Christie had told her that her mother had stopped seeing her because she had been having an affair with a woman, she thought it had to be a misunderstanding. Her mother was a lot of things, but she had never thought she could be that horrible. She wanted to cry, but her sorrow turned to anger as she looked at her aunt and saw the look of pain on her face. "Mom, Christie has a wonderful and successful life. How can you possibly say she has thrown anything away?"

"She is a thirty-eight-year-old divorcee who has thrown away her chance at a husband and family. That is not the life your father and I have planned for you; you are so much better than that. Now go pack your things, we are leaving." she said.

"What do you mean, have planned for me?" Andi said, "Mom, my life is not yours to plan out and I'm not going anywhere unless Christie wants me to leave."

Christie looked at her and said, "You are welcome to stay if that's what you want."

Sally shook her head and said, "Christie, stay out of this, you don't get a vote here," she then turned to Andi and said, "I didn't ask if you wanted to leave, I told you to go pack."

Andi glared at her mother and said, "Actually, right now, she is the only person whose opinion I care about right now. I am an adult, and I will decide what I will do with my life."

12