A Species' Survival Ch. 06

Story Info
Anthony fucks his former best friend's mom.
5.1k words
4.6
39.8k
71

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Anthony and Michelle exited the lift, Marge went over and hugged her brother.

"Oh, my God! Anthony! Are you ok? I was so scared."

"Marge, I'm ok. It's just a lift malfunction. It's nothing."

The three friends said their goodbyes to Michelle and got into their car. While they were driving home, Marge expressed her concerns about living in the building.

"Guys, do we really want to live there? I was scared for Anthony today. Is the building even safe?"

Anthony was driving the car, Marge was riding shotgun and Nina was sitting in the back. Anthony saw Nina glare at Marge in the mirror. Nina was the person who suggested the place. So, he decided to immediately diffuse the situation.

"It's ok, Marge. I asked Michelle about it. She said that lift malfunctions are extremely rare in that building and she also told me that they have a dedicated lift mechanic. He just left his post today because he apparently had some family health emergency. Trust me, we should take the place."

Marge smiled at him and he looked in the mirror and saw that Nina still wasn't pacified. They drove for a few more minutes before they reached home.

Once they were home, they had something to eat and then they sat down on the couch and watched a movie.

After a few minutes, Marge went to her room and Nina turned towards Anthony, "You know, it would be really great if your sister could appreciate what my friend is doing for us."

"Look, Nina, I'm really sorry. She didn't really mean any disrespect by that. She was just concerned about me. What can I do to make this right?"

"I want to fuck your sister with you."

"We've already done that."

"No! Not a threesome. I want to FUCK her with you. I want to dominate her while we fuck her."

Anthony thought about it for a second. The idea of having rough sex with someone, dominating someone, turned him on. "Ok, Nina, let's do it. When do you want to do it?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, let me be clear. You want the both of us to go upstairs to her room and fuck her?"

"Yes."

"Ok, come on, let's go."

Both Anthony and Nina went upstairs to Marge's room and the door was open. They opened the door and entered the room. Marge was a bit surprised to see them there, "Hey, guys. What's up?"

Nina stepped up to Marge and pushed her down on the bed. Marge fell on the bed on her back and Nina immediately pounced on Marge and started to rip her dress off of her.

Marge was surprised. If they had wanted to fuck together, they could have just said so. She was also surprised by the fact that Nina was being a bit rough. By this time, Nina had completely undressed her. Marge was wearing only her bra and panties. Anthony took over from Nina and held Marge down on the bed. He held her down and kissed her while Nina undressed. Nina was also now wearing only her underwear.

Anthony looked at Nina and she was wearing a small bra. It looked like her beautiful breasts were about to burst out of her bra. Anthony grabbed Nina's tits and squeezed them.

While he squeezed one of Nina's tits, he squeezed one of Marge's tits with his other hand. Nina also reached down and squeezed Marge's other tit. Both Anthony and Nina squeezed Marge's tits hard. Marge was surprised. Her breasts actually hurt a bit because Nina and her brother were rough with her tits. Her brother hadn't been this rough with her before.

Nina reached down and grabbed Anthony's balls through his pants. She gently squeezed his balls through his pants as she and Anthony mauled Marge's tits.

Nina bent down and crushed her lips against Marge's. She kissed Marge, but there was something different with the kiss. The girls had shared intense kisses the last time they had a threesome, but this time, Marge felt a tinge of violence and anger in that kiss.

Anthony unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and Nina tore off Marge's bra. Marge was shocked, "What the hell, Nina? I really like that bra."

Nina slapped Marge's tits hard and then she pressed her index finger against Marge's lips, "Shut up! Don't talk until you're talked to."

Nine took the torn bra off of Marge's shoulders and threw it away. Marge understood what was happening. Nina was trying to do some kind of dom/sub thing. Marge was excited since she had never experienced something like this before, so she decided to play along.

Nina took one of Marge's nipples in her mouth. She sucked on it for a few seconds, then she bit the nipple. Nina knew the balance between sensual pain and harmful pain. When Nina bit her nipple, Marge felt enough pain to give her a jolt, but not enough pain to turn her off. In fact, Marge was even more turned on by Nina's rough play.

Anthony took off his pants and he went near his sister. Nina was already sucking on one tit, he bent down and sucked on his sister's other breast. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

Marge was swimming in pleasure. She let go of control and just laid down and enjoyed the things her brother and Nina were doing to her.

Anthony reached for Nina's tits and squeezed them as he and Nina were sucking on Marge's tits. Marge looked down at both Anthony and Nina sucking her tits and she felt like their mother. Nina grabbed Anthony's hard cock through his boxer shorts and stroked it. Both Nina and Anthony took Marge's nipples out of their mouth and started to squeeze her tits roughly instead. Nina and Anthony started to kiss each other passionately as Nina stroked his cock through his shorts.

Nina took her bra off and threw it away, "GET ON YOUR KNEES!" Nina shouted at Marge.

Marge obeyed Nina. Nina and Anthony went behind Marge and Nina grabbed Marge's head and pushed her down. Marge got on all fours. Nina raised her hands and placed a hard slap on Marge's ass.

Anthony took off Nina's panties and he also slapped his sister's ass. Both Anthony and Nina spanked Marge for a few minutes. After that, Nina laid down in front of Marge, on her back. Nina spread her legs and displayed her cunt. She looked at Anthony and he knew what he had to do. He grabbed his sister and pushed her face into Nina's cunt.

Marge spread Nina's cunt lips and she licked Nina's clit with the tip of her tongue. Then, she licked her whole pussy and Marge started to drink Nina's cunt juices. Nina was getting wetter and wetter as Marge drank Nina's cunt juices.

Marge caught Nina's clit with her lips and sucked on it, sending Nina into an orgasmic frenzy, "Doesn't she look so pretty licking my cunt?" Nina asked Anthony.

Anthony smiled at her and nodded as Nina squeezed her own tits as Marge continued to lick her cunt. Nina pinched and twisted her own nipples as Marge guided her to another orgasm. Anthony caressed and kissed Marge's ass cheeks and he squeezed both of Marge's ass cheeks as she licked Nina's clit.

"OH, MY GOD!" The room was filled with Nina's moans.

"You're doing a good job," Anthony told his sister.

Anthony moved near Nina and sucked her nipples as his sister licked Nina's cunt. He caught one of Nina's nipples with his teeth and pulled it. Anthony sucked on Nina's nipples for a few more minutes as she enjoyed his sister's services.

After a few minutes, Anthony took his mouth off of Nina's tits. She could see the outline of his fully hard cock in his boxer shorts. So, she grabbed his cock through the shorts and stroked it.

Marge took her panties off. Both women were now completely naked.

Marge inserted a finger into Nina's cunt and searched for her G--spot. Once she found her G--spot, she started to rub it as she simultaneously licked Nina's clit. This simultaneous stimulation was too much for Nina and she experienced an earth shattering orgasm.

Marge stopped eating Nina after she recovered from her orgasm.

"Now, lie down on your back," Nina ordered Marge.

Marge laid down on her back and Nina grabbed Marge's legs and spread them. Marge's cunt was completely exposed.

Nina knelt down on the bed and bent down. She spread Marge's pussy lips and licked her clit. Nina licked Marge's clit for a few minutes and brought her to an orgasm. As Nina licked Marge's clit, Anthony got behind Nina and licked her clit. Nina was already wet from the multiple orgasms she experienced due to Marge licking her cunt. Anthony licked Nina's clit clean and tasted her pussy juices.

Marge's breasts rose and fell as she took deep breaths. Anthony caressed Nina's back as she licked Marge's clit. Anthony took his boxer shorts off. His cock was freed from its confines.

His cock stood erect and hard and both of the women looked at his hard cock with lust. They grabbed him and made him lie down on the bed on his back as they looked at his cock like hungry wolves.

Both women were on all fours and were looking at his rock-hard cock with lust and both women licked the head of his cock. Whatever grudge Nina had towards Marge was long forgotten. Marge licked the entire length of his cock while Nina licked his balls. Nina took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked it and she swallowed his pre--cum.

Nina slowly swallowed his entire cock and started sucking it. While Nina was sucking his cock, Anthony reached out and grabbed one of his sister's tits. He squeezed Marge's tit and pinched her nipple. He caught the nipple between two of his fingers and pulled it.

Nina looked up at Anthony as she sucked his cock and her eyes were filled with intense lust. After Nina sucked his cock for a few minutes, she took the cock out of her mouth and gave it to Marge.

"Your turn," Nina said to Marge with a smile.

Marge took his entire cock into her mouth and started sucking it.

"You've got some skills, Sis," Anthony said.

Marge's hair fell over her face as she sucked her brother's cock. As Marge sucked her brother's cock, Nina grabbed his balls with her hand and massaged it. Marge sucked on her brother's cock for a few minutes before passing it back to Nina. Both women took turns sucking Anthony's cock.

Marge straddled her brother and she grabbed his cock. She rubbed her cunt with his cock and then, she inserted the head of his cock into her cunt.

Marge gave out a loud moan and then, slowly, she lowered herself on his cock, inch by inch, until it was completely inside her.

Anthony looked up at her and her boobs were dangling down from her chest. Anthony grabbed one of her tits while Nina grabbed the other and they gave her tits a squeeze. Marge slowly started riding her brother.

Anthony and Nina continued to squeeze her tits and tweak her nipples as she rode Anthony's cock. Nina took Marge's face in her hands and gave her a passionate kiss. Marge's tits bounced up and down as she herself bounced up and down on her brother's cock. Nina took one of Marge's nipples in her mouth and sucked on it.

Marge's hair was flailing all over the place as she increased her pace. She placed her hands on her brother's chest as she rode him like a woman possessed, "Ohhh, yeah! Oh, fuck!" Marge moaned.

Anthony placed one hand on one of Marge's tits and placed his other hand on one of Nina's tits, he squeezed both tits as Marge rode his cock.

Anthony reached back with his hand and squeezed Nina's ass. Nina kissed Marge's shoulder and Marge grabbed Nina's pussy as she rode Anthony's cock. Marge rubbed Nina's clit. Marge leaned in and gave Nina a passionate kiss as she rode her brother's dick.

Anthony grabbed his sister by her hips and pulled her towards him. She laid down on his chest. Anthony thrust his hips and fucked her cunt as he held on to her. Anthony embraced his sister and kissed her as he fucked her.

"OOOOHHH!" Marge moaned as her brother's dick caused sensations in her body that no one else had caused before.

The room was filled with Marge's moans. While fucking his sister, Anthony reached behind her and gave her a hard slap on her ass. Marge thrust her hips and matched her brother's thrusts, as both siblings were completely possessed by their lust. They fucked each other were animals.

Marge experienced many orgasms as she rode her brother. After a particularly intense orgasm, she got off her brother's cock, "I don't wanna hog him all to myself," Marge said to Nina.

Marge sucked Anthony's cock and she could taste her own pussy juices on his cock. Anthony squeezed her ass as she sucked his cock.

It was Nina's turn, so she straddled Anthony and inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. She slowly lowered herself on his cock until his entire cock was inside her cunt. Nina started riding Anthony's cock as Anthony reached up and squeezed Nina's tits.

Marge massaged his balls as Nina rode him. Marge leaned in and sucked one of Nina's nipples as Nina rode Anthony's cock. Marge caught one of Nina's nipples between her teeth and pulled it as Nina bounced up and down Anthony's dick.

Anthony reached up and caressed Nina's tummy as she rode him and Nina experienced an orgasm when Anthony caressed her tummy. "AAHHHH!" Nina moaned in pleasure.

"YES! RIDE THAT COCK!" Marge shouted at Nina.

Marge raised her hand and slapped Nina's ass hard as she rode Anthony. As soon as Marge slapped her ass, Nina increased her pace and rode Anthony faster. Marge slapped Nina's ass a few more times and every time she slapped her ass, Nina increased her pace and rode Anthony faster and faster.

"Wow, Nina, your cunt feels so nice and tight," Anthony said.

Nina placed her hands on Anthony's chest for support and Anthony grabbed her hips as she rode him.

"OH FUCK! YES! YES! YES!"

Marge slapped her ass again. Anthony pulled Nina down and they shared an intense kiss. Anthony inserted two fingers into Nina's mouth and she sucked them as she rode him. Soon, Nina's entire body convulsed as she experienced an earth shattering orgasm.

Nina got off of Anthony but Anthony was still hard and by this time, Marge was ready for another round. She laid down on the bed, on her back, and she spread her legs, displaying her beautiful cunt to her brother.

Anthony rammed his cock into his sister's cunt and the entire bed shook as he fucked her like a savage. Her breasts bounced up and down as she withstood his continuous assault. The room was soon filled with Marge's moans of pleasure.

As Anthony pummeled Marge's cunt, Nina straddled Marge's face. Nina sat on Marge's face and Marge licked Nina's clit as Anthony pounded her cunt. Anthony was facing Nina, so he grabbed her tits for support and squeezed them. Anthony and Nina kissed as Anthony was fucking Marge and Nina was getting her clit licked by Marge.

Marge's humongous knockers jiggled and the bed shook because of their fucking. Anthony caressed Marge's inner thighs as he pounded his sister's cunt like a madman. Anthony bent down and kissed his sister as he rammed his cock into her vagina.

Then, Anthony kissed his sister's neck, which gave her more pleasure in addition to the pleasure his cock was giving her. It pushed her over the edge and her entire body shuddered as she experienced an orgasm.

"AAAAAHH!" Marge shouted.

Anthony was still hard, so he didn't give Marge time to recover from her orgasm. He kept pounding his cock into her and Nina caressed Anthony's back.

"Be careful! You're gonna tire her out!" Nina told Anthony.

Anthony responded by kissing Nina passionately while he was fucking Marge. He squeezed one of Marge's tits while he was fucking her.

"OH, YES! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SQUEEZE MY BIG TITTIES!" Marge screamed.

Marge reached down with her hand and rubbed her own clit while she was being fucked into oblivion by her brother's dick. Soon, Marge experienced another orgasm and Anthony decided it would be wise to give her a break, so he pulled his cock out of her cunt.

As soon as his cock was out of her cunt, Nina took it into her mouth. She sucked his cock and tasted his sister's cunt juices on his cock.

Anthony looked down and saw Nina's head bobbing up and down his cock. After a few minutes, Nina took his cock out of her mouth and she laid down on the bed, on her back. She spread her legs and exposed her pussy to him. She gave him an inviting look.

Anthony rammed his cock into her cunt and he started fucking her. Marge took one of her tits and put it in Nina's mouth and then Marge took one of Nina's tits into her mouth. Both the women sucked each other's tits as Anthony fucked Nina like no one had ever fucked her before.

Marge rubbed Nina's clit as her brother reached depths inside Nina's pussy that no one had reached before. Anthony kept increasing the speed at which he fucked Nina.

Marge felt that this would tire her out soon, "Hey, Anthony! Slow down a bit! Don't tire her out!"

Anthony looked at his sister, he knew that she was right. He pulled his cock out of Nina and let her rest for a couple of minutes. After Nina had recovered, she got on her knees and on all fours. Anthony knew what she wanted him to do to her, so he moved behind her and lined up his cock with her cunt.

He teased her by rubbing her clit with the head of his cock and then he inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. Then, he slowly pushed his entire cock into her and he held her hips for support as he rammed her cunt from behind.

Her breasts dangled down from her chest as he pounded her cunt from behind. Marge had recovered by now, so she moved near Nina. Nina took one of Marge's nipples in her mouth and gave it a small bite. Then, she sucked on Marge's nipples as Anthony pummeled her from behind.

Anthony raised his hand and slapped Nina's ass as he thrust his cock into her over and over.

"OH! FUUUUCCK! YES! YES! YES! AAAAGGH! IT FEELS SOO GOOOD, MARGE!"

Nina slumped down on the bed after experiencing another mind--blowing orgasm, she was completely exhausted. Marge moved closer to Anthony and got on her knees. She bent down and sucked his cock, tasting Nina's pussy on his cock.

Marge wanted her brother to take her from behind, just like he had taken Nina a few moments before. She got on all fours and pushed her ass towards her brother. Anthony slowly pushed his entire cock into his sister. Nina kissed Marge as Anthony fucked his sister from behind.

Nina reached down and fondled Marge's tits as Anthony pounded his cock into Marge from behind. Anthony grabbed Marge's shoulders and thrust his cock into her roughly. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

Marge could see how her brother was fucking her in the mirror in front of her. She was enjoying the view of her brother ramming his cock into her cunt from behind. Every time Anthony thrust his cock into her cunt, ripples formed on Marge's ass because his thighs slapped against her ass.

"OOOHH! FUUUUCCKKK!"

"Do you like it when he grabs your shoulders?" Nina asked Marge.

"YES! I DO! AAAAAAHHH! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Nina moved near Anthony and kissed him while he mercilessly pounded his cock into his sister's cunt. Marge continued to moan as Nina kissed her brother.

"OOH! FUUUCCK!"

Anthony pulled his cock out and turned his sister over. He made her lie down on her back on the bed and then he spread her legs, exposing her cunt. He rammed his cock into her cunt, making her squeal in pleasure.

Marge's tits jiggled as her brother fucked her cunt. Nina came near Marge and straddled her. Marge knew what Nina wanted her to do. She licked Nina's clit as her brother fucked her. The whole bed was shaking due to the actions of the three lovers.

Nina was the first to cum. She let out a scream of pleasure as Marge licked her clit to send her over the edge and make her experience one of the best orgasms of her life.

Anthony let out a torrent of cum into his sister's cunt. The moment his cum filled his sister's cunt, Marge thrashed around and shuddered as an orgasm shattered her very being. All three lovers laid down on the bed and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12