A Spit Roast In A Cheap Motel

Story Info
Giving anal and oral on a whirlwind encounter.
1.4k words
4.57
14.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a weeknight and I was bored looking at porn. Bars and clubs were closed and I was feeling antsy. I got the idea to go out to the local video arcade after watching some glory hole videos.

I put on a latex mini dress and patent leather thigh high stiletto boots. Pair this with a black wig, some garish makeup, and a long trench coat; and I looked like an easy good time but with a little mystery still left under the jacket.

In through the adult store entrance. The clerk barely batted an eye when I came up to buy tokens for the arcade. I think he knew what I was up to when he said, "There's nobody in there." "What?"

He answered, "You're all alone, there's no one in the arcade."

He was right, a quick scan of the booths and I didn't see any feet under the stall doors. I took the first booth in the hallway and started a video. I might as well spend the tokens I bought.

The booth was oddly clean, there was a glory hole in the wall, a TV screen with a dozen video selections. I dialed through the usual options, watched a little bit, checked on the glory hole. Not much changed.

After 15 minutes, it seemed useless to stick around, so I left.

Outside I could see a few cars in the lot, but I didn't think they were there for the adult store. I started up my car and drove off.

On the road, a truck tailgated me. They flickered their high-beams, then pulled up next to me signalling me to pull over.

He was a middle aged man, five-o'clock shadow, looked like he had just got off work.

"High, I'm Jay. I saw you in the arcade."

I replied to him, "I thought no one was there?"

"Yeah, it was dead in there, but I saw you. We were the only one's in there. I figured you were looking for a good time, so I got a proposition."

"What's that?"

"Well, me and my buddy are passing through town. We're staying at the motel up the road. We're looking for a no-strings attached good time and it looks like you got what we're looking for."

I played coy, "What do I have?"

"You got a nice bubble butt and and a pair of cocksucking lips!"

I took a minute to consider what he was proposing, then asked for directions to the motel. It was less than a mile away. He got back into his truck and I followed.

We walked up to his room, he opened the door for me, and sitting on the bed was the Jay's buddy.

Jay announced, "Look Chuck, look what I brought us! She was at the arcade all by her lonesome."

Chuck sat up from the bed and introduced himself, touching my hip, then running his hand down my leg, then up the middle to my crotch where he slid a finger into my panties.

Jay stood behind me and fondled my ass while Chuck pulled my panties to the side so he could stroke my cock and rub his finger on my asshole.

This felt great, two pairs of manly hands massaging my cheeks while another stroked me and played with my ass.

Jay was kissing my neck and Chuck sucked my cock while forcefully pushing his finger in my ass.

I pushed Chuck on bed, unzipped his pants and found a girthy, circumcised, stiff cock; and kissed the head before swirling my tongue around it. I took his thick cock into my mouth and slowly worked my way down.

I was on the verge of gagging, his cock took up every bit of room in my mouth and down to my throat. I inhaled on the way up, then held my breath when I went back down, deep-throating him and fondling his balls.

Jay hiked up my skirt and pulled off my panties, then placed a pillow under my hips.

Without much warning, I felt his big, blunt cock-head press up against my asshole. I guess I wasn't as warmed up as I thought and when Jay pushed again, the pain from his cock trying to enter me was so great, I forgot to service Chuck's cock.

Jay rubbed some lube on my anus and tried again. This time I had an easier time accepting Jay's cock as it slipped in past my sphincter and paused to let it stretch a little. I kept bobbing up and down on Chuck's shaft.

Jay pushed again to get the rest of his cock down into my rectum where he stopped.

My rectum felt full and pushed to the limit and that's when Jay began to stroke in and out.

I turned around and asked Jay to pull out. I reached into my boot to get a condom.

"Awe, you don't want me cumming in your ass?" Jay asked.

"No, I do, but I need some serious tenderizing." and with that I gave him a ribbed condom. "For her pleasure!" Jay exclaimed, and Chuck chimed in to remind me that his cock still needed servicing.

Chuck''s cock was hot, covered in spit and super slick as it slid past my lips and tickled my throat.

I suddenly felt Jay's ribbed condom, covered, cock push it's way back into my ass.

I could feel every millimetre of the condom as it slid in. The head was ribbed while the rest of the shaft was studded. His head eventually worked it's way into my rectum to tickle the inner walls while the studded shaft created friction on my sphincter. Jay picked up some, speed fucking me with a continuous rhythm.

The three of us were on the bed: Chuck laying on his back while I sucked his cock and my ass up on a pillow while Jay fucked fucked it.

My ass was on fire from the friction of the ribbed condom. It was also getting very loose and juicy. The friction became too much so I asked Jay to take off the condom. He teased me saying he might keep it on seeing what it was doing to me, causing my ass to drip.

"Jay, please take it off! I can't take it anymore!"

"Oh, is it getting too much? If I take it off, there's no going back. I gotta cum somewhere. Is it going to be in your ass, or do you want me to pull out?"

"No Jay, cum in my ass!" I begged him.

Jay pulled out, took off the condom, then plunged back in.

Jay's cock this time felt so smooth and so easy to take in. What a serious relief it was to take his smooth dick. I let out a moan while Chuck's cock was buried down my throat. Chuck liked my moaning. He said it felt good on his cock so I kept up the moaning, vibrating his cock while Jay fucked me with his smooth, bare dick.

The moaning must have been too much for Chuck because within no time, I could feel his body tense up. His cock started shuddering and he grabbed my head and with very jagged, sudden movements, Chuck face-fucked me before cumming. He pulled his cock out a little to let his head rest on my tongue, then I felt his dick throb and his cum squirt into my mouth.

Chuck's cum filled my mouth and I let swirl around all over, my cheeks, the roof my my mouth, my teeth, and even drool a little from my lips.

Jay saw this, then exclaimed that he was about to cum and with that, reached around, gripped my cock and stroked. Jay stroked in unison with his thrusting and with Chuck's cum in my mouth that was all I needed so I started to cum. When I came, I squeezed tight around Jay's cock and he started to cum.

Jay's hips rammed his cock deep into my ass to the point of rocking my body forward and held it there while his cock pulsed and pumped gobs of cum deep inside me.

My ass burned a little from the ribbed condom so when Jay finished cumming and stroked his cock in my ass a little, I could feel the cum work it's way around and burn.

My asshole was numb, loose, ruby red and his cum was pearlescent and hot like lava as it gushed out of me.

I spit Chuck's cum into my hand, reached back and spread it all over my asshole.

We took a break before I let Jay and Chuck switch positions and fuck again.

A couple of sweet goodbyes and I was out the door leaving for home.

The next morning I could barely sit right.