A Sprinkle of Ginger Ch. 01

Story Info
A ginger woman fucks her best friend.
4k words
4.6
17.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamed_18
Shamed_18
19 Followers

My cargo-short-cladded legs pull me in abrupt rotations among the crowded area I need to pass in order to get to my final destination. Brown eyes darted around the crowd searching for my friends dessert stand. My modest breasts heave from my previous running just to get to this street.

The roaring of muffled conversations breech my ears as I make my way through one of the largest shopping districts in my country.

"Did you see the game last night?" A man with an accent as hefty as his beard directed his question to an older looking gentleman in front of him.

Continuing down the street I could hear portions of all sorts of conversations- with some of them being more clearer than others.

I heard the shouts of what I presume was a mother scolding her son, "CAM! Don't wander off like that! You know better!" What...", her face even turned a little red in anger and concern. I almost chuckled at the shit-eating mischievous grin planted on the kid's face.

That conversation was immediately interrupted by the stand to my left though by another man with a scrawny body but a powerful voice.

"Two for one people! You don't wanna be the sucker that misses out on this type of deal, I can guarantee this!"

Small time vendors shout towards potential, unsuspecting, civilians in an effort to get them to buy their admittedly poor wares, but as I look through the crowd I notice that the general public likes to flock around the more flashier foods, clothes, and game stands rather than the 'Mom & Pop' like ones.

Poor folks, really. I know it can't be easy maintaining business with this much competition right next door.

But today has been kind to me at least.

I woke up feeling energized without the need for caffine to be running through my veins which hasn't been the case since I was in primary school.

The weather feels nice against my honey-crisped skin; the cool pre-fall air feels gentle against the skin as the sun peeks out of the clouds to provide a nice little warmth to the chill. My fluffed black hair is luckily not in danger of looking like a jungle because of the heat or even rousing with the wind.

It is truly a nice Saturday afternoon.

This place is like a maze, yet I'm still able to kind of sort out where I'm supposed to be heading.

With a few more purposeful strides I find myself in front of my friend's stand; Ginger's Fluffy Delights. The color scheme of her stand is a beautiful sandy-orange with white accents which I myself helped her pick out.

There are an assortment of treats spread out throughout the stand which includes pies, cakes, brownies, cookies, homemade ice creams, sweet breads, and even a couple of cobblers. These are delightful to look at ans I just know they taste like heaven.

I look inside the stand and my chest starts to fell all fucked up.

I take back my statement; Ginger herself is the TRUE delight (I should be shot at point blank for that statement). Her red hair never seems to mess up as bad as mine does and yet in this moment her hair looks out of control, probably from dealing with customers for the last 3 hours, but still she looks remarkable. Her baby blue shorts, while not short enough to be deemed 'short shorts', ride up her porcelain thighs in such a way that I have to avert my gaze in bashfulness. Her t-shirt is 99% white except for the name of her business printed in orange on her top left breast.

I think somebody knocked into me, but I hardly acknowledged the rushed out "Sorry" the assailant throws at me before they dissappear into the growing crowd. I should probably stop staring but damn that is difficult.

Even when working in a frantic state I can't help but to think about how beautiful she looks.

Brown eyes peer up at my own as I approach the stand and a grin soon follows after. I'm broken out of my thoughts as I register this.

"Dude, where the hell have you been?"

The mirth in her voice and face lessened the damage her faux scorning tried to accomplish significantly. Even one of her orange flip flops tapping against the cement does nothing more than heighten my amusement.

Leaning against the front of her stand with my arm rested in front of me I smartly reply, "Aw, come on Gi Gi! You know I would never leave you hanging like that!" She raises an eyebrow in skepticism, "Not for long at least," I finish a little sheepishly.

She sighs through her nose, but her grin stays nonetheless, "Yeah, yeah whatever dickhead," she throws a glove box at me which I, embarrassingly, barely catch, "just get to work already."

With a mocking salute I give her an over exaggerated, "You got it boss," and snap on the gloves provided to me.

She just rolls her eyes and turns to the potential customers as they approach the stand.

The day continues on with sales going through the roof. Ginger sold almost completely out of everything which I honestly expected to happen- the girl is an amazing cook and really easy to talk to.

At one point I was confident she was gonna drown me in some melted ice cream with my constant tom-fucker-ey, but instead sent me out like a peasant to give out free samples of her products.

I popped a few into my mouth without her being alerted though which elated my mood quite a bit.

Eating the samples also distracted me enough to stop throwing so many glances in her direction after getting caught a handful of times and receiving strange looks from her.

The city police closes down the stands at 8 so we start packing up at 7:20, but many stands had closed up an hour or two earlier.

The night has warmed quite a bit leave both of us caked in sweat by the end of the day.

The dark-heavy sky envelopes everything under it as the street lights flicker on. The chirping of bugs assault my ears as I swat at the mosquitoes biting at my arms and legs.

Everything looks so much more ominous at night. And itches too.

"HEY! Get your head outta your ass for a sec and help me load this heavy shit into the car."

Of course she would shout something like that in the middle of the street. I wouldn't be surprised if a cop tried to wave us down to tell us to shut the fuck up. Its happened before.

I chortle and walk over to my obviously exhausted friend, who has a lazy smirk on her lips, in order to aid her with the now deconstructed stand. These boxes are heavy as hell, but she doesn't need to know how bad I'm struggling with these boxes.

Such a bitch- well a bitch that I care deeply for at least.

"Blow me," I playfully spit out with a chuckle stuck in my throat as I pick up the boxes one by one to place them in the car and in response he flips me off, "and you should be glad that I came over to even help you, asshole."

For what seems like the billionth time today she rolls her eyes again, "Oh my dear savior! How ever could I repay you?" Her hand comes up to grip at her chest as her brows furrow, "Oh! I know; bend over in front of me so that I may kiss your bone-y little ass!"

I probably look insane right now with how hard my laughing is, but it's hard to care about that right now.

I'm belly laughing as lean against her car and state, "If I bend down in front of you, you're gonna kick me into the dirt," I calm myself down a bit, "so thanks but no thanks."

With a tut she turns her back to me and shuts her trunk.

"Just get in the car."

She loves me. I can tell.

After a relatively short car ride back to her apartment, along with a bit of unpacking, we both flop onto her couch in absolute exhaustion.

This is a couch from hell. It has random lumps and it's a discolored putrid yellow-piss color, but in this very moment I have felt nothing more comfortable than this.

I'm gonna be sore as shit tomorrow after sleeping on this thing.

Ginger lays along the couch with her legs spewed across my own and for a minute I close my eyes with my head tilted back. Both of us stay relatively silent as we bask in comfort.

With her right arm thrown over her eyes she mumbles out, "We REALLY need to shower- both of us smell like shit," but I notice she makes no move to get up and move to the bathroom.

I take this opportunity to rib her, "Are you sure you aren't just smelling your upper lip-," I feel a pressure in my side as her foot smacks me over and over again, "AH! Jeez I was just fucking around!"

She's quick to reply, "Don't bite at the hand that feeds you then!"

I mean fair enough because I mean she did let me spend the night after my oh-so generous contributions to her stand.

But still, what I want to say is "I can do much more than bite you" but what I settle on is, "Okay, OKAY I'm sorry, but if you don't stop I'm gonna die in my sleep from like internal bleeding or something!"

Tall bitch has some kick to her (probably because she's also basically six foot tall with the legs of a track star).

She slowed her kicking to a stop but not before roughly hitting my thigh. She's quick to stand up and motion towards the bathroom before I can grab her legs though.

"You left some of your shit here last time so you should be good to go after I get out of the shower," she shuffles into her small bedroom, around the corner from me, for a total of 45 seconds before quickly reappearing with two sets of clothes, " I'm gonna go shower so try to die of 'internal bleeding' while I'm gone, you big baby."

I don't even have the time to respond before she throws my shit at me, playfully gives me the bird for good measure, and swiftly enters her bathroom. I hear the tale-tale click that the door has been locked so I jump onto my phone for the 35 minutes it takes her to get out.

Neither of us have much energy left after our respective showers to really talk so we don't converse as much as we usually do.

After we've both settled, with both of us in shorts and tank tops, she throws a blanket and pillow at my head and with a hasty "Goodnight" she dissappears into her room.

I walk over to turn off the living area light then make myself as comfortable as possible on the fucked up couch Ginger owns. At least the blanket is warm.

Sigh. I should really buy an air mattress for these occasions.

A couple of minutes go by and I sigh again.

My eyes sting from exhaustion but my brain doesn't seem to want to shut down. I turn and flip to no avail.

After an hour of trying to get to sleep I groan in frustration. Damn it. I look at the clock on the wall to the left of the couch; 11:47 p.m.

Great. Fuck you, brain.

My hand twitches and my brows furrow in frustration. My mind just wanders for a bit in an attempt to soothe myself into slumber.

No cigar.

Looking at the ceiling I debate my options; I could stay up the entire night on my phone, which would be impractical, I could go for a walk, which could get me in trouble with some assholes, or I could-

I could-

I pause. My body heats up quickly.

Well, I mean it IS a quick solution to my problem but I would also be violating Gi Gi's couch.

After some more internal debating I quietly push the blanket off of my body. It's not like the couch is gonna mind.

My shorts are tight around my waist because of my ass so slipping my hand through them would be difficult.

I gingerly pull my black shorts off and over my legs while keeping my purple panties situated on my body. No need to expose myself more than I need to.

I feel a slight tremble as my shorts hit the floor.

My body is already a bit pumped up as I run my fingers down my belly to pick up anticipation. My fingers glide around the hem of my panties and I start to feel a slight throbbing at my core.

Time to get to work.

Without much more preemptive stalling I glide my hand into my undergarments. My fingers slide over my carpet of hair as it reaches strides to reach its destination.

Fuck.

My fingers pick up some of my juices as I tease my self. They travel up and down my inner thighs before they make their way around my labia.

My fingers rim my entrance a few time before pulling back; I just need something quick a dirty to put me to sleep.

I almost let out a groan of frustration as I move my hand away, but I stay cautious of my sleeping friend. A friend that I admittedly fantasize about.

I close my eyes as I think about her.

I've seen her naked before, albeit on accident, and my god is she built like a goddess. Her ass is magnificently round and cushioned beyond belief with her thighs being just as thick.

I continue to tease myself for only a few seconds more before I finally make contact with my clit.

"Fuck," I quietly moan out into the empty room. My hips buck up a little.

As 'unrealistic' as it may seem, I pray for the day that I can have my face buried between her thighs as I make her feel unbelievably good.

I can't help myself as I continue to rub my nub thinking about her. The friction makes my legs twitch a little too. Thinking about her when I do this tends to make me feel ten times hornier.

Her breasts look weighted and full with perfectly pink nipples to boot.

She's fucking perfect. From her mischievous smirk to her rouge demeanor.

And here I am touching myself thinking about her like a freak. Still, my right hand snakes itself under my shirt, where I have forgone my bra, to rub against my hardened buds.

Electricity shoots through me.

The wet sounds I'm producing makes a bit of shame fill my body as I realize that it hasn't been more than four minutes and I'm acting like a bitch in heat.

I continue to rub my finger against my clit as I try to focus on ANYTHING else-

But I can't.

As I pull at my left nipple all I can think about is, "Ginger-"

I gasp in confusion and shock. My fingers speed up in elation as my hips start to bounce on their own accord.

This is the first time I've ever said her name out loud during one of these moments and honestly it feels-

Wait.

My hand stops its motions when I notice a soft shuffling noise.

What-

When a hand lands onto my should I can physically feel my heart stop as my entire body freezes. The soft moans in my throat close up and I'm pretty sure air no longer can get in or out my body.

Shit.

My clit still twitches with need as my hand goes slack in my panties. My other hand stills itself on the right breast that it was previously playing with as the smell of honeyed jasmine runs up my nose.

My body remains flushed in not only arousal but in shame as well.

My eyes refuse to open as to not witness the look of disappointment or- or even maybe disgust that's most likely on my friend's face. When I'm about to open my mouth to apologize I'm stopped in my tracks.

She pulls at my arm, "Get up," shit shit shit, "Come to my room."

Okay, my eyes open at this command in fear.

This is it. I'm going to lose my best friend all because I couldn't keep it in my pants for five fucking seconds. I'm such a fucking creep.

She's gonna scream at me then kick me out.

With only my panties and shirt on I numbly follow her to her bedroom. I don't even think I can cry right now but my thoat feels like it has a painful lump in it still.

The ground is really cold until I cross over into her shag-carpeted room. She still has her hand on my arm as she pushes me onto the bed and starts to pace in front of me.

At least her bed is soft.

The thoughtful look on her face is scaring the absolute shit out of me. Her face is illuminated by not only the moonlight cascading through her window but by the small nightlight next to her.

The kicker in this is that I'm still painfully horny. And she's still astoundingly beautiful.

She pauses her pacing and relaxes her posture.

She's leaning against the wall in front of the bed then looks me in the eye.

"Don't stop."

Okay, what?

My eyes shoot open wide at this. I've had to have misheard that because-

"Hey, hey look at me," her hand grabs my face to look up at her (how did she get over here so fast) and continues, "I don't want you to stop. Touch yourself for me. Now."

I throb at this and it's actually quite pitiful at how ready I am to release right now.

The commanding tone is a little (read: very) hot. I should probably start asking questions right now about what the hell is going on, but at the same time I'm unbelievably horny and she's incredibly hot so-

With little hesitation I do as I'm told.

As I'm about to reach into my panties again she stops me, "No, remove your panties, shuffle back onto the bed, spread your legs, and THEN fuck yourself. I want to see everything."

Holy. Fuck. My legs shake as I stand and do as I'm told. Again.

My fingers actually struggle a little as they push down my undergarments exposing my glistening shame hidden behind a carpet of dark hair. My panties are ruined.

I lay myself on the bed once again with my legs spread. The room fills with my musk.

"Perfect," I hold back a moan that comes out as a muffled groan and she tuts, "Don't do that. Don't hold back- I want to hear you- I want to hear everything."

I can't see her right now, but picturing her staring at my pussy drives my libido through the roof. Knowing that she wants to see this part of me speeds up my heart like crazy.

My entire body tingles all over with an embarrassing intensity.

I tease myself around my labia for a bit looking for the rythm I had previously on the couch. The wetness of my pussy almost has me slip right past my destination but I'm successful in my catpture.

I whine through my throat as I squeeze close my eyes and my body flushes even more (if that's even possible).

With timid hands I bring my right hand down to stroke my clit once again and this time I don't hold back my moan. My middle finger rubs at my bundle of nerves in circular motions as my hips buck a bit.

It feels so swollen.

I raise my other hand back to my breasts and start alternating between the two as I twist and pull. I've always have sensitive nipples but now the sensitivity is so overwhelming that I almost want to stop my minstrations.

Almost.

My breath-y moans become steadily louder as I speed up with my circling and pulling.

I'm about to insert a finger when I hear her voice.

"Say my name," my breath hitches, "say my name like you were on the couch." Has her voice always been this raspy? Probably not.

I listen to her though.

"Ginger," it's pathetic how much of a plea that sounded like, "Ginger, Gi Gi please I- I- I'm so close please Ginger I'm so fucking close I-"

My voice hiccups as I hear shuffling in front of me. She is so incredibly close to me but I don't slow down my fingers this time.

She places herself between my legs, leans over to my ear, and whispers, "Tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me you want my fingers inside of you. Tell me you want me to ruin you." She's on top of me and she's so close I swear I can hear her heart beat.

Her hands grip my inner thighs and her lips move from my ear down to my neck and I damn-near scream. Her teeth capture my neck roughly but the pain only aids in my arousal. She even kisses some spots before claiming them.

I gasp out of desperation, "Please, please."

Her voice sounds even raspier, "Please, what? You have to tell me what you want, sweet girl."

Her eyes are just as intense as mine are and her skin is just as flushed.

I'm near tears at this point, "Please, fuck me- I- I can't- just please-"

I even say her name a few times before she finally takes action.

She grabs my hand and pushes it away from my pussy only to replace it with hers. My back starts to arch off of the bed. I even remove my other hand from my breasts.

She takes this as incentive to latch on to them with her mouth. I almost cum just from that.

The pad on her thumb pushes hard onto my clit as she does rough circular motions and she shoves her middle finger in experimentally before deciding her ring finger could also fit.

Shamed_18
Shamed_18
19 Followers
12