A Spy Too Far Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rolf was preparing to thrust into her for the final time she pulled away.

His cum spurted all over her face. There was a big glob in her left eyeball, which she didn't seem to mind. His cum rolled down her face like tears as she took his cock in her mouth one more time and sucked it clean.

Just as Rolf was almost dressed there was a loud banging on the front door. She opened the window and shouted to the men below after a shouted reply, turning to Rolf she whispered. "It is the Gestapo, they are after you? " Rolf dropped a bundle of money on the bed, while she went downstairs to answer the door taking as much time as possible, Rolf could hear her arguing with the Gestapo officers. He finished dressing quickly, as Trudi was protesting vocally to someone that he had left her outside the club. Then her heard her cry out, and the sound of a thud as someone hit her in the face. Rolf knew their was only one way out and that was through the window.

He quickly threw the bedclothes over the bed, and shook the pillow, to make it look as though he had not been there, while he heard people searching the downstairs of the house. He opened the bedroom window and he dropped out of the window on to the soft garden Looking up he could see that the window had shut itself in the light breeze.

He ran almost all the way back to his Grandmothers house, trying to make sure that he was not seen, by using the back streets as much as possible. He could see the front door was smashed in, and the house was empty. There was a crowd standing outside quietly talking, and a friendly neighbor seeing him, told him that they had taken away his Grandmother and Grandfather and the rest of the family in the house, and they were looking for him and the rest of the family.

Fortunately his motorcycle was in that neighbours outhouse, with his leather jacket, and he was soon mounted up and riding through the night, not knowing where else to go, he was soon on his way back to his base, most people were in the air raid shelters or asleep, so the roads were fairly clear. His mind was very troubled, and he did not know what he could do

When the war had come he had been conscripted into the Luftwaffe, and soon became a good ME 109 fighter pilot. He had been on several missions across the channel as escort for the bombers, but he had just spent three months on the Russian front. He had been in many dogfights and had two kills to his credit, but he was glad that he had not been in action against the RAF. He knew England well, having spent many holidays there and he was fond of Tony and Jean and their many English friends.

His squadron had suffered heavy losses on the Russian front, and now they were back in Germany to pick up replacement pilots, and new aircraft. He knew that in the Battle of Britain Herr Goering had been baffled by the numbers of Spitfires that had always seemed to be waiting for them. They could only conclude that the RAF had many more planes than their spies had reported. The numbers of pilots that did not return from bombing missions over England had been frightening.

All these thoughts were running through his head as he headed North on his motorbike back to his station nr Rheydt. He did not know what he could do. Or whether he would just have to submit to arrest. His own plane was in the workshop, and was not able to fly while under repair. But he knew he could not just grab a plane and take off, but lady luck was on his side.

A distance from the airfield he could see that their was a raid in progress As he arrived at the gates of the station, it was still in darkness, apart from a number of planes on fire and a burning fuel tank lighting up the field. The RAF had been strafing the runway. But some planes were still managing to get airborne. The scene was total chaos and the ground crews were working hard at putting out fires all over the field, especially at the large fuel storage depot.

Many pilots were attempting frantically to reach their planes, to get airborne, as he entered the station, he noticed that one plane about a hundred metres away from where he had dropped his bike was warming up, the pilot was known to him but he was obviously wounded. He collapsed quite near the plane, obviously unfit to fly. His ground crew were all round him trying to help him.

Rolf ran to the plane. He shouted to the mechanic. "Get an ambulance for him, I will take his place." Not waiting for a reply he had jumped into the cockpit, the mechanics standing by, helped to strap him in, and soon he was hurtling down the runway, and was soon airborne.

At first he was not clear in his mind what he intended, but he knew he had to get away, and then looking down at his fuel gauge, it was almost half full. He realised he was lucky, and with a bit of luck he had enough fuel and could make the English coast.

The station controller was calling for him, to respond and identify himself, but he deliberately switched the radio off, and kept flying low, hedge hopping. It was just getting light by the time he reached the Dutch coast, he somehow had managed to eventually cross the English coast between Portsmouth and Southampton skirting the Isle of Wight as a few machine gun shots came up to meet him. Rolf remembered that just before the war, there was an RAF station at Fordingbridge, he planned to make for that, as it was only a few miles inland from the coast, but as he flew across the New Forest two Hurricanes fighter planes swooped from the cloud cover, and latched on to him, his plane was hit by a burst of cannon fire, his plane had been hit, and was losing oil, but he was still flying. He took a white handkerchief from his pocket and pulling his hood back managed to wave the handkerchief at the approaching RAF planes as they came in for another attack.

He pointed down to the ground and to his relief the two Hurricane pilots

seemed to understand what he was trying to do. They took station abreast of him on either side. He kept flying straight, and the RAF planes stayed with him one on each flank. His engine was beginning to misfire badly and he was desperately looking for a piece of flat ground to put the plane down.

Passing over Ringwood he lowered his undercarriage, and started to lose height, as he knew he was nearly at the RAF station at Fordingbridge. He just hoped it was still there, and he could make it. Within minutes the runway suddenly came into sight. He managed to put the plane down safely on the runway.. He taxied slowly towards the buildings at the edge of the air field and stopped. The Hurricanes landed just behind him.

Within minutes he was surrounded by a squad of men from the RAF regiment ominously pointing rifles at him, as he carefully left the cockpit holding his arms up high, and showing that he was not wearing a flying suit, just his uniform and leather jacket showing that he was not armed.

All of a sudden he felt an overwhelming sense of relief. He had made it. To his surprise he was taken into a room and he was offered a cup of tea. A Wing Commander came into the room and he stood up and saluted.

The Wing Commander introduced himself as Wing Commander Dawson and he asked. "Do you speak English?"

Rolf re-assured him that he could, and briefly explained that he was related to Commander Tony Nash, and that he had defected from Germany to avoid being arrested by the Gestapo. He explained how he had seen his family being arrested, and luck had been with him as the RAF raid had given him a chance to seize a plane from a wounded pilot and get airborne.

He did ask the Wing Commander to ensure that his defection was not made public, as it would kill any last chance his family had of surviving, that is if they had any chance at all.

The Wing Commander had his wits about him, and called a staff Sergeant into the room. "Get that ME 109 covered, and into a hanger pronto and warn any ground staff not to talk about it."

Eventually the Wing Commander said "Well son you will have to be confined as a Prisoner of War at least for the time being, but I am sure something can be arranged to contact Commander Nash for you. But the Military Police will soon be here for you."

***********

A few days later Tony was abruptly called to the Admiralty. The crimson ribbon of the Victoria Cross stood out on his relatively new uniform, and attracted much respect and many courtesy salutes as he left his taxi, and walked the last few yards to the Admiralty. To Tony being back in uniform felt strange after so many weeks being allowed to wear civilian clothes,

Tony was hoping this visit was about a new appointment, he desperately wanted a seagoing appointment. He knew that he was not going to be given a job commanding a submarine, as he was too senior, but he hoped that some other appointment could be found for him. He felt he was not cut out to be happy in a desk job and he knew he had a hard fight ahead of him to convince his seniors.

In the taxi Tony had gazed in amazement at the scarred streets of London. They had to make two detours to avoid bomb damage. He was amazed at the variety and complexity of uniforms now walking the London streets. It had been some months since he had been in the city proper. and he could see that the nightly bombing had taken a heavy toll.

Tony arrived at the Admiralty, and after a short wait was taken to see the Second Sea Lord... He shook Tony by the hand and congratulated him on his survival. Like many others, he was very interested in his impressions of Adolf Hitler and his cohorts.

After he had been there for about ten minutes. He went on to say. "I am afraid that I have some good news, and some bad news. First of all we have eventually had final confirmation that your friend Janine did die from gunshot wounds, helping you escape. Apparently she got caught in the same hail of bullets that cut you down."

Tony had already had that news when he was in hospital, but then he had been told that they were seeking confirmation. But in his heart, he had always known that her death could was distinct possibility. It was a far better end for her, than ending up in a concentration camp, or in the hands of the Gestapo.

"She was a very brave woman and is being considered for a posthumous bravery award by the Free French. Which brings me to the good news? You are being awarded the Distinguished Service Order, for your part in that futile operation. This is a very rare occurrence but the powers that be, consider that it is a just reward for your heroism in going into enemy territory, and returning alive. A lot of the information that you brought back was very useful and very informative."

"Now your appointment. You will not get a seagoing appointment until the end of hostilities in Europe for your own safety, and for the sake of national morale. You must realise, that your death or capture would be a massive boost to German morale.

You made a monkey out of them, and they have not even officially announced your defection to the German people as yet. Now to your new appointment, and once again I can not stress the need for secrecy. I can only give you the bare bones, your commanding officer will fill you in when you report for duty. Meanwhile I am afraid that you will continue to be kept under secret service protection for the time being, at least while you finish your leave. In a way you are doing a good job, as you are encouraging enemy agents to break cover. Your death is a top priority for the Nazis."

But I expect you realise that most of this information could have been sent to you at home, however Mr. Broughton is going to take you to Paddington Green Police Station, as we want you to identify a German airman who has defected.

Tony's head was in a whirl as he left the Admiralty as he considered what he had been told. He was bitterly disappointed over his forthcoming appointment, In the car with Mr. Broughton told him. This officer has defected, and he claims to know you. He has been closely interrogated and much of what he has told us matches information in your personal records.

Entering a room at the Police Station Tony was surprised to meet Rolf still in Luftwaffe uniform. As they embraced and broke into German Rolf told him how he had arrived, and the reasons for his defection. He told Tony "I am very happy with the way I have been treated here, but I will not fight against my own people, nor will I divulge any information that will lead to their deaths. If however, any information I have, can bring down the Nazi party, or if I can fill a non-combat role to help end the war I will do so. They talked for a long time and Mr. Broughton said. "Well I am satisfied that he is your cousin, but if he goes to POW camp he will be executed by the Nazi hardliners in the camp. I do have an alternative suggestion, which I will discuss with you later, but I do have to go to the very top to get permission.

Later Mr. Broughton said. "My idea is simply this I think that if he will give his parole, he could be released into your Cousins custody under an assumed identity to work on the farm. He will be checked by the Police daily, and he will not be allowed to leave the farm until after the end of hostilities."

Tony thought that the idea was a good one. Then Mr. Broughton went on to say. "At the end of hostilities we are considering you for a role in the occupying forces in Germany, where your knowledge of the people and country will be invaluable. We wondered whether Rolf would be willing to work with you in that capacity."

Tony said. "It is a good idea, but let us wait until the war is ended then we can ask him."

Mr. Broughton then went on "We now have the problem of your security We have arranged that you should be billeted for the next few days with Admiral Tranter and his wife who is one of Churchill's whizz kids. We can not put you in a hotel for your own safety, but the Admirals house is very secure, and you can be brought into the city by car if you are needed. Meanwhile you can enjoy London. Once we have a decision on Rolf you can go home and finish your leave."

************

The Admirals house was well appointed, and was located in the consular area of London, which made it a little safer than probably anywhere else. Tony was greeted by the Admirals wife Sally, who was obviously many years younger than her husband. Sally was a very pretty petite blonde, whose father was one of the Sea Lords, and it was obvious that her husbands rapid promotion, had benefitted from her marriage to him.

However, Tony thought that she seemed a little depressed, but he assumed, that it was due to the fact that her husband had let the moths out of his wallet, and was hosting a party for his staff and Senior Officers that evening. But Sally's disgust, was due to the fact that all the arrangements were being taken care of by her husbands mistress, a First Officer in the WRNS who acted as his Secretary. She told him it was her home, and it seemed an insult to her that he should use that woman to take her place in her home

Tony agreed buy then he remembered that he had rumours of the relationship between the Admiral and his Secretary, even before he went to Germany, but it seemed that they were a very clever couple and no-one had obtained actual proof of any sexual relationship.

Sally he realised, was really a bored and much ignored housewife, in fact she enjoyed the idea of having Tony stay with them. His exploits had been headline news, and the fact that they had been warned about his security did not worry her. It was a change from her boring life and he was a very personable young man. Seeing him put an idea into her head.

When she met Tony, she had a few moments before his arrival received a telephone call from a private detective, who had now claimed he had got absolute and indisputable proof of her husbands infidelity.

Tony's room was comfortable and he sat down to read a newspaper, and listen to the radio news, when Sally interrupted him by entering with a tea tray and two cups. Having pulled herself out of her depression she came to have a chat with Tony, and to ensure that he was invited to the party that evening.

She pressed Tony to attend. "That slut has taken over the running of the party. I do not know any of his staff, as I am never included in any of his office functions, so I need you to help support me please Tony."

That evening true to her forecast, it was her husbands mistress who stood and received the guests, despite Sally' did attempt to join the receiving line, but she was quietly rebuffed, and so when she joined Tony, she was a very angry woman. She danced with him, and she made sure they danced closer together than a married woman should with a comparative stranger and was rewarded with a few angry glances from her husband.

Her husband had the temerity to send his Flag Lieutenant to tell his wife to be a little more discreet in her behaviour. Sally told the Flag Lieutenant to tell he husband to "Get stuffed"

Tony was known to a lot of the guests who during the evening came and chatted with him, and Tony always made a point of introducing Sally, when the opportunity arose. Her husbands attitude towards Sally, was not welcomed by some of the guests, and they obviously felt embarrassed, but as the evening wore on she hooked her arm in Tony's and danced with him exclusively. Tony could see that her husband was getting angry although there was not much he could do about it. He tried his best to get her to be a little more discreet - but to no avail.

As the evening wore on, he was enjoying Sally's company, but later as Tony stood alone while Sally made a brief foray to the ladies room, he decided for the sake of discretion to give his apologies to Sally and retire to his room. But when Sally having returned suggested they take their drinks outside onto the blacked out terrace room, together they sat in the dark and talked.

They talked for a long time, and Sally drank quite heavily. She talked a lot about her childhood, and her marriage, and she became quite maudlin. The party was about to break up when the Admiral came to find his wife. He told his wife that their was a bit of an operation on back at the office, and the Prime Minister wanted him on hand, so he was going to bunk down their for the rest of the night. Sally did not respond but turned her head away when he tried to kiss her.

"He's going to the nearest fucking hotel to shag his tart." She said bitterly. "I now have the proof and I'm leaving him tomorrow, and going back to my parents. I have never really loved him like a girl should, and being with you tonight, has shown me that there is more to life than being a bloody Admirals wife, despite what my father thinks.

Come Tony I've had enough, the stewards will clean up. Tony helped a slightly wobbly Sally up the stairs, and he was about to say goodnight, when she turned and put her face up to be kissed.

Then she said. "I'm pissed, and when I am pissed I get very randy, and when I am randy I try and grab the nearest young man to satisfy my lust."

A few minutes later lying in bed. Sally looked down at him. "Do you really like me Tony?" she whispered,

"Sally, I think you are absolutely gorgeous," Tony managed to splutter.

She burst into tears, and leaned over and started to kiss him

"Oh, Tony, I am so lonely."

"Oh Sally dear I wish I could say or do something to help you."

"You are Tony dear - you just being here is helping me enormously." Sally reached down, and pulled his head up to give him a long passionate kiss.

Their kisses were soft and passionate at first, then they became more hungry and demanding. Their tongues explored each others mouth, as they lay locked together, their naked bodies pushing against each other as they both enjoyed their first bodily contact, and Tony's cock having a mind of its own, slid between her legs to rub gently against her warm wet pussy lips.

1...345678