A Staged Sex-scene

Story Info
Realizing how to make on-stage romance more authentic.
3.1k words
4.6
19.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired Acting

I had to check the page number to be sure. Kissing Lady Vinnebel, from pages 183 through 210? That was almost the whole scene.

While our fellow actors red through the script- dull lines about the honor and duty of Lord Vinnebel- I looked over at who would be playing Lady Vinnebel. Jesse Huang, sophomore. I was a freshman at the university, and new to theater. She was a veteran: cool and composed.

"Oh, you cad, take me! Quickly, before my husband returns. "Her voice was high and trembling, her face an expressionless mask as she read.

Drat- that was my cue. I scanned what I had highlighted for Lord Dellente, the Cad. "ER. Let him come, Jes- Lady. Now I have you, nothing can separate us. Thrust-" I trailed off; the other actors started laughing. Whoops, thrust was a stage direction. Thrust. A stage direction.

My face turned beat red as the reading continued. My stomach spun with anxiety. This scene called us to act out a little more then kissing. Across the table, I thought I saw Jesse glance at me.

The stomach-ache persisted two months later, the night of the dress-rehearsal. My 18th century apparelled suit felt tight and itchy on me, and I felt very little like a real actor.

On state, Jesse looked every inch Lady Vinnebel. She finished her monologue, loudly proclaiming her liberty. Her voice shook, a lock of her long black hair falling out of over her enraptured face. The long blue dress flowed from her bared shoulders with a fairy-tale style- tight at her waist, then billowing out over an exaggerated hoopskirt. She looked so in the roll; I almost forgot my cue to come on.

But I stumbled on stage. In the first row, the director cut me a glare. I swallowed.

"Luh-lady. You are electric tonight. I expect me to refuse me, as ever. But yet... " But yet, my request? No, my invitation. "But yet, my invitation still stands. This very night, throw off your binds, and be mine."

Jess drew near. Her dark eyes raked the empty theater. "I will not be yours, Dellente."

"I am my own."

And then she kissed me. Standing up on tiptoe, her warm lips rested up onto mine. I froze. What was happening. Yes, this was in the scene, but what was happening.

Her lips brushed my cheek, resting by my ear. "Kiss me back, dumbass. You're supposed to pick me up in a second."

Oh. Oh yes, that was true.

Just trying to trust my gut, I leaned down to meet her lips. She was warm, but her lips were soft against mine. I slipped her lower lip between mine, sliding her into me. Then I leaned down, catching her back so she could rock back onto her heals. Jesse threw her arms over my neck, and thankfully I remembered that was the signal.

I slung her up, and we headed upstage to a platform illustrated to look like a bed. The entire time we continued to find each other, sliding, nibbling, and sucking. The script had called for Lady Vinnebel and Lord Dellente to "kiss passionately and sensually", and it seemed Jese intended to fulfill the role.

When I rolled on top of her on the platform, she angled our faces so we were clearly visible to the audience. Then she slid her tongue in so far it hit my throat.

She pulled back when I froze up. "Hey, what's up. You ok with this?" Her eyes were off the audience, searching mine.

Yes. Yes, I was ok, just shook. I was--I could be, a professional. Just like her.

"Uh yeah," I whispered back. "I'm ok, just stage fright. Um. Let me know if I do anything impolite, ok?"

I thought I heard her snort, but then I was buried in her lip's attention. Her body was hot against mine, and every time she pressed her mouth against my neck, my pulse pushed higher.

Downstage, Lord Vinnebel and his brother took center, beginning their discussion. The two pairs created a farcical juxtaposition. Lord Vinnebel's dry speech on honor and duty, while in the back, his wife had her way with a bachelor. Situational irony, the director had explained.

I wasn't thinking of irony. Not really anything but the way Jesse's face reacted when I gently bit her lip.

It wasn't until she slid on top of me that I realized my mistake. I'd let myself get to caught up on the scene. And I'd forgotten that my entire body wasn't onboard for the professionalism bit. My dick had gone fully erect, currently straining against my costume. By then she was kissing me again, hands pulling my hair, and my concentration fractured.

Then it was our line. She straightened up on top of me, a low moan escaping her lips. "I... ugh. I've lived a life dedicated to the... needs of others. The wants of others. I want you. Take me, you cad, before my husband comes!" Her voice was artfully ragged, but still clear and echoing.

I girded myself. This could end up awkward as hell. But hopefully, no more awkward then standing up and leaving mid-scene. "I am yours, Lady. And now that I have you, I shall fill you with my devotion."

I thrust up, and soon broke into a bucking rhythm as Dellente supposedly began to fuck Lady Vinnebel. Jesse straddled my rising hips, her hands raking her chest, mouth flying open. Fuck, I knew it was an act, but that didn't make her less painfully gorgeous. Her hips seemed set right over my cock, and I was terrified there was no way she could fail to feel to the erection in my pants sliding under her.

But she never stopped her passionate recital of love. And after the dress-rehearsal, she never dragged me aside to ask -- "Ew, were you hard?"

Instead, the morning of opening night, she brought me a perogy.

"Hey." She sat down next to me, shoving the food onto my plate. "Try this, best thing in the cafeteria.

Well. Ok. I scarved it down, and damn if it wasn't better than the cold pizza.

"You did good last night. Like, not anywhere terrible. I think its cool you tried something out fof your comfort zone."

That was the most she'd said to me before, off stage. She stopped talking and began devouring a pile of perogies without any transition. Throughout, her face was set and neutral, eyes a little puffy from the late night previously. But still, I couldn't forget her from her monologue--bold, every emotion captured in her words.

Or her face, the look when she'd flipped on top of me...

"Um. Thanks! Yeah, I also thought it was cool kissing you." My spine dropped into the earth. "I mean, acting together. That, that was cool." Hopefully I'd choke on this meal and die within seconds.

She wiped her face. Then she looked back at me. I felt her examine my face, then my neck, my chest... I started feeling a little self-conscious.

"Hey." Her voice had changed, there was an element of... teasing? "How do you like doing something dangerous?"

I was confused. I mean, I'd signed up for this crazy role, hadn't I? "Uh. It's fine?"

"Ok. Ok, cool. See you tonight."

I was still turning over her words when opening night began. There had been some ghost of a smile to her that I couldn't chase out of my thoughts. Her face, very cute face, I decided, kept bubbling up to the surface. My stomach churned.

But the anxiety had to be because of the play, right? The auditorium had nearly filled. Students I recognized from lectures, some of my friends from my hall, even some professors. I'd never acted in something this big, and I felt like a tin can in a crusher.

Jesse didn't seem nervous in the slightest. In our first scene together, she was every inch Lady Vinnebel -- poised and flirtatious. Her energy seemed to infect me. I realized I did remember my lines and I could be Lord Dellente.

It wasn't until we left stage that I started thinking. She was flirty in character, right? When she'd grabbed my arm on stage, she hadn't meant to kickstart my heart the way she did. The anticipation only grew until the scene of our kiss. Thinking of her pressed against me, of the way her mouth dropped open when I bit her neck... I couldn't focus.

But on stage with her, I was like a dreamer waking up. Her taunts made me laugh in Lord Dellente's baritone chuckle, and even though I knew I looked tall and sharp in my suit, she was an equal fore in her billowing blue dress.

And then it was her. Her line- "I am my own."

This time when our lips met, there were a point of contact guiding our bodies together. I slid my hand behind her back, pushing back up into me. She responded, groaning into my mouth. She pulled my hair, and I ad-libbed "Egad!"

There were amused mutters from the crowd, and a couple cheers. It didn't seem like Lord Vinnebel was popular. I almost felt sorry for him.

However, I was quite focused on the wild person in my arms. When I tried to tug her lip up between mine, she caught my own lip with her tongue, pressing me against her teeth. When I tried to slide away, she pulled my face closer, digging her hands further into my scalp. It sort of hurt, but not in a way that did anything to make me want to stop.

Instead, I nestled nibbles in a line down her neck, allowing her to turn her gasping face in dramatic profile to the audience. I bit hard on her exposed shoulder.

"Gentler, you brute!" The audience laughed.

I was promptly guilt ridden. Had I hurt her?

Then a loud giggle, and her arms were around my neck. The signal. I scooped her up into me, bundling her upstage as the Lord passed to our spot at center. Once he'd begun his speech, I disguised a question to Jesse with a kiss on her ear.

"Hey- are you ok? I bit too hard, I'm sorry."

Her hands gripped my hips--she was very strong--and flipped on top of me, replying by way of burrowing kisses into my collarbone.

The crowd's chatter grew. Lord Vinnebel raised his voice, tone becoming tense.

My body was as tense, if not harder. Shit. She'd surprised me, and I'd lost my grip. My erection was tightening in the seat of my pants, directly under where she straddled. Whenever she rocked down to kiss me, the problem grew.

Also, did something feel... different? Over where she was sitting, a strange feeling. She rutted me again. My eyes flared in surprise when she bit my lip hard, tightening onto it as she ground against my seat. A strange feeling... smooth, and warm?

Oh. Oh. She wasn't wearing underwear.

I realized her eyes -- almost entirely black under the lights of the stage--were seeking mine.

"Hey". Her voice was barely a whisper. "Have to ask you something."

Then I felt her hand. She'd slipped it under the billowing train of her dress, out of sight from the audience. Her fingers grazed my hips, then I felt them settle on my pants zipper.

"Is it ok if I take this out and use it?" Her hand rand up and down the length of my cock, as it to clarify. "Like. For real."

What. The play, my feelings, were swirling. "Uh-sure?"

Her hand fell away. Her face inched closer to mine. I realized, a little late, something important. I ha a huge, embarrassing, crush on her. "Hey, enthusiastic consent only. It's ok to say nah, dude."

No. No, I mean, I did want to. Really wanted to. "Do it." I kissed her, meeting her question. "I really want it."

A full sigh. "Oh, thank goodness. I'm so fucking horny."

And then she didn't waste any time. Fingers unzipped me, found me through the underwear, and I was free from the costume. Beneath the tent of her dress, my cock filled the space between our hips.

Center stage, Lord Vinnebel was reaching the climax of his speech on honor. Upstage, Jesse fit herself tight against me, and continued to grind. She rocked up and down my body, enveloping my mouth on the way up, dragging herself against me on the way down. I realized very quickly two things- she'd fit me between her labia lips, and that she was, indeed, very horny.

Aw damn. I was there with her. On her next rock up I caught her head, tugging her hair as I twisted her lips into mine. She sank into my kiss, while never slowing up with the motion of her hips. I couldn't believe we were doing something like this, on a live stage. With her dress down nothing could be seen, but still... and she was so enthusiastic. Her breaths were heavy, echoing throughout the auditorium. She'd vocalized like this last night, but not as... um. Accurate.

Then she was sitting upright, a spotlight coming down to illuminate her flushed skin, tousled hair, and swollen lips. Oh fuck, the line.

Despite everything, she enunciated perfectly. "I've lived a life dedicated to the needs of others. The wants of others. I want you. Take me, you cad, before my husband comes!

"And Lord, I'll have you know I quite like it angled the left, if it pleases you!"

Laughter from the audience at the pure farce of the scene. I had to fight to remember my line. And to realize that her last sentence was... improv?

"I am yours, Lady." I felt her hand again. It was gripping my cock, dragging me upward.

"Now I have you, I shall fill you with my devotion."

And as per script, I thrust up. The motion was dramatic, exaggerated, and buried my cock deep into Jesse. I barely had time to fall back to the floor before she was fucking me. Her hips angled upwards before plummeted back down; brining my cock's head to her entrance before slamming me back into her pussy with every fall. On stage, all that was visible was a slight shake to her dress. None saw when she paused at the top of her arc, spinning my head rapidly into her entrance. Nor when her hand found mine in a death grip.

I, ugh... oh fuck. She filled all of my senses. I felt her weight, fully pressed down into me with every shuddering collapse. I felt her warm core, tightly working up and down my dick. I smelt her body, sweat breaking through her deodorant as the pace of her slamming into me became feverish. Her-

My hormone riddled brain finally had a real thought. Oh, "improv."

I shifted myself onto one hip, angling my body up toward the left. My cock head began to press into her left side with every stroke. I was rewarded by a sharp-moan, then a sigh. Jesse was smiling down at me, beaming. A red flesh was spreading from her neck down to her chest. She looked like a perfect noble lady, except for my cock within her, and the hungry expression in her eyes. My heart thumped. My body just wanted her more.

I surged up into her. My hips met her with force, and she fell back onto her hands with a surprised grunt. I remembered the rhythm she'd set, bouncing her off my dick, sliding my cock's head up her soaked left side. Her clit glanced down off my pelvic bone with each fuck, wetly sliding before bouncing back up.

Here eyes met mine in disbelief. The red flush had spread to her cheeks. "Oh, ah, ah, ah, ah, oooh." Her voice was high was high and comically shaky, her bodice-covered chest shook with each thrust. "Oh, Lord Dellente, yes, yes, yessss... oh. Oooh."

Eyes clapped shut, she moaned to the ceiling.

Loud laugher as the sounds of her exaggerated orgasm traveled the auditorium. I was the only one who felt sharp heat flare from her core. While I continued to thread her with my cock, rings within her pussy seemed to tighten onto me, squeezing me like a fist.

Her moans were slowing, and abruptly I realized her sounds were no longer interrupting the monologue. I heard deliberate footsteps on the stage.

A frenzy of movement. I slid out of Jesse with a force of will. Her hand gripped me, desperately struggling to tuck me back onto my pants. A fold of fabric over me, then-

"Lady... Lady Vinnebel!"

The Lord's face was arctic, both righteous and accusatory.

"How could you... for a lady such as yourself to debase yourself... what could you be thinking?" The actor definitely sounded angry. After how loud we'd been, I doubted it was entirely in character.

Lady Vinnebell stood up. Back straight, face poised, she stood right over me with dress draping down. "You cannot judge me, Lord. I have decided what I want, and I have reached out to take it."

"And lo," a ragged laugh. "I am satisfied."

A crash of laughter and applause, and the lights blinked off. Jesse immediately slumped onto her knees. I helped her stand upright, needing to pull her up. "Hey, you ok?"

"Uh, yes. Yes." Her grip on my hand tightened. "Just jelly legs."

Off stage, the crew crowded up.

"That was fantastic!" The director was grinning into her collar. "The perfect dichotomy between stoic duty, and comic liberation. And Jesse, you were so in character!"

The stage manager agreed. "Hell yeah. That was so... realistic. Major props to you too, newbie!" Then they whispered to me, "Though dude, you got your fly down. Gotta get that fixed."

I had to lead us away, glad no one could see my blush in the dim light. I found a corner backstage. "Jesse. I..."

Now offstage, Jesse seemed more... real. The lordly veneer had slipped off, and her normal neutral expression... didn't look super neutral. Just nervous. "Hey. Um, I know that was crazy. I probably should have talked to you more. Shit. I've messed it up, haven't I? I-"

"Hey," I clenched her hand. "Have to ask you something."

"Would you, uh, want to go out to a bookstore sometime? Like, together. Then maybe, get perogies after? If you want to."

Jesse grinned. It lit me up like a spotlight. "Yes. Yes, that sounds really fun."