A Star Returns Ch. 03

Story Info
All things happen for a reason.
3.8k words
4.49
6.7k
7
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex with Jasmine continued and while having sex with her daughter was out of the picture. Our fuck sessions became more rampant. We fucked everywhere we could, even at work.

I had bent her over a stack of pallets and fucked her as hard as I could while Terrence was shopping somewhere in the store.

Jasmine stated that she was only doing it because Terrence wasn't getting anything on the home front. I couldn't care less about the reason. All I cared about was the results.

"Hi," a voice said while I was building a display at the front of the store.

"Hello," I said and turned to see a woman I vaguely remembered.

"Don't remember me do you?" the woman asked with a smile.

Then it struck me like lightning hitting a tree. "Sarah!" I almost shouted.

"Say it a bit louder, I don't think the other county heard you," Sarah laughed.

Sarah Reynolds had been the head cheerleader and the object of every man's fantasies back in the day. In comparison, most cheerleaders were blonde-haired, blue-eyed and sporting thin but athletic bodies. Sarah had raven black hair and a body that could be on the cover of any busty magazine.

We all wondered how she would do the poses and flips and things without them falling out.

"So," I said, looking up at her hair. Gone was the raven black for brown hair.

"Yeah, went back to my natural color," Sarah said. "Also opted to get them reduced straight after high school," she said as she caught me staring at her chest.

"Sorry, force of habit," I smiled.

"Well, they aren't there anymore," Sarah laughed. "Went to a more natural B, if you were going to ask what they are now."

In my head, I screamed and had a boob funeral for her massive GG's that she had back in high school.

"So, this is where the great Turbo is working now?" Sarah smiled, staring around the store.

"Yeah, it's not much but hopefully it will get me back on my feet," I said as I finished building the display.

"No shame in a hard days work, my father used to say," Sarah nodded.

"What are you doing these days?" I asked.

"I am a teacher at our old high school," Sarah said.

"No way," I smiled. "I thought you would have been long gone from here."

"Nope, Dad got sick, Mom left, so I stayed and helped with everything, went to the local college and became a teacher, then Dad passed, and I got married, same old, small-town story," Sarah shrugged.

"Who got the privilege?" I asked as she walked with me to the back of the store.

"You won't like it," Sarah shook her head.

"Don't," I said as there was only one name, I knew she would say that I wouldn't like.

"Yup," Sarah nodded. "Four years and three months."

"Wow, he is all sorts of lucky, isn't he?" I shook my head.

"I'm the lucky one, he is a hardworking man, trying to make sure this small town doesn't disappear like the rest of them," Sarah said with a straight face.

"I hear you, I do, maybe I should meet him, bury the old hatchet so to speak," I said as I bailed the boxes.

"Well," Sarah said as she looked at me.

"That's the reason you came down here," I shook my head.

"Dinner on us, he would like to meet you," Sarah said.

"I have never been one to turn down a free meal," I shrugged.

"Thank you, I will let him know," Sarah said as she walked out of the backroom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Now you don't go and fuck this up," Terrence said as I got ready to leave. "Craig and his brother have done wonderous things for this town and...."

"Do you want me to get his autograph for you?" I replied. "You've been going on and on about him since I got home."

"If you were half the man those two had turned out to be you wouldn't be living in my house!" Terrence shouted back at me.

Point taken, I nodded my defeat and walked out of the door. He was right, of course. I had every opportunity to make it, not just in sports in retail as well. I could be a district manager or higher by now, but I had ruined that as well as many other more significant opportunities.

Whatever Craig had in mind for me, I would try to listen with an open mind.

"A Mascot!" I yelled a little too loud at the dinner table.

"Not just any Mascot, the rocket," Craig said as he smiled back at me.

Craig hadn't changed a bit; it was as if someone had held his feet down and yanked on his head and shoulders to make him a little bit taller.

Everything else about him was exactly the same, even those stupid glasses.

"Now Keith," Sarah started to say.

"No, you want me to dress up like a rocket and dance and parade myself at the school games," I said as I looked at Craig.

"More like hop," Craig smiled. "It will bring in crowds seeing the old turbo back supporting his home team."

"They already have a mascot, it's a bull!" I said.

I was trying to be open-minded, but I wasn't going to dress up like a rocket and hop around while people laughed at me.

"It won't only be the games, we can do television commercials, mall appearances," Craig said. "I am trying to get the football team some more coverage, they haven't been winning a lot lately," he said as he looked at me.

"Then let me help there," I said. "Let me go down to the coach and offer some assistance."

Sarah looked at her husband. "The coach could do with some help," she said.

Craig thought for a second. "Turbo back on the field," he said over and over as if he was thinking it over. "I like it, but only if the coach agrees."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"No!" Coach Grieves shouted as I entered his office.

"Craig and his monkey brother already called me this morning," Grieves said as he shouted at me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I remember you being the hot shot, always doing things your way," Grieves shook his head.

Leon Grieves was one of the assistant coaches when I left, now he was the head coach, and he was still holding a grudge by the sounds of things.

Not to say there wasn't a reason that he shouldn't. The rest of the team, as well as myself, gave him hell. One day we lifted his car and moved it onto the field just as the sprinklers came on, it wouldn't have been bad, but we opened all the doors as well as the sunroof.

"I was a teen," I tried to say, "Didn't you do stupid things when you were our age?"

"No," Grieves said. "We respected our elders, as well as their property."

"Okay, and I am sure, you have some troublemakers on the team now, right?"

Grieves looked up at me for the first time since I entered his office.

"Some of them are pretty good, but keep doing the wrong things?" I asked as I sat down.

"A few," he nodded.

"Then put me in charge of them, there is nothing they can do, that I haven't done," I smiled. "I know all of their tricks, and I will get them sorted out, I promise."

"The season is about to start," Grieves said as he scratched his beard and leaned back in his chair.

"Just give me their names," I said as I stared back at him.

"You got until the season starts," Grieves said as he leaned forward and shook my hand. "After that if they...."

"They will be model athletes when I am done," I smiled as I stood up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~~

"You're kidding right?" Anthony asked.

I had asked most of the guys to meet me outside the bar, after hours.

"Come on," I said.

"We know every trick they are going to pull, before they pull it," I said as I looked at all of them.

"True," Jason nodded. "But what's in it for us?"

"Exactly," one of the other members of our old team said.

"You're right, I get a job on the high school team," I nodded. "And I am sure all of you are happy with your jobs right?"

There were a few mumbles and shaking of heads. "Look, we have to face it, we peaked in high school, there is no shame in that," I said. "We aren't going to make it in the real world, with real jobs and real expectations. If we could we wouldn't be back here."

Most of them nodded their heads.

"We are athletes, and damn good ones, even at our age we can watch any sport on television and know what to expect, and what is going to happen, before it happens," I said, looking at all of them.

There was more nodding.

"This town has given us all we needed to succedd, now we will give it back, we are all good at our individual sports, and we can give the school back it's pride and it's teams."

"Or we build our own," Anthony said as he looked at me. "The gyms around here suck, the coaches for all the teams suck even more, I say we say fuck them all and start our own gym and train all the athletes."

I liked the idea. I liked it a lot.

"The old community gym downtown is empty, and up for sale," Jason said.

"I am sure Turbo could get us a good price," another said.

"I bet I could get a better price if we turn those kids around," I nodded. "They could be our start up group."

There were nods all around. This was going to work. We were going to do this for ourselves and the others out there that were just like us.

It was too easy for us. The few kids the coach had mentioned were two cornerbacks, one wide receiver and a half back. Sure it was hard at first getting them to listen, but a couple of rude awakenings and the realism that they couldn't scare or intimidate us from leaving them alone eventually got through their head.

"I still smell like skunk," Trevor said as he lined up for scrimmage.

"That's what you get when you try to put sand in my shoes," I said.

"Still can't believe you let me get that far," Trever said, shaking his head.

"Hey, I needed a laugh," I laughed. "We warned you there isn't a trick or prank that you are going to think of that we haven't done, twice!"

Trevor and two of the others had come full around. Antoine, on the other hand, still thought he was above the others.

"Can't believe you losers are falling for their bullshit," Antoine said on the sideline.

"What will it take?" Jason asked.

"None of you got what it takes to be real coaches," Antoine boasted.

"How about a race?" I said as I watched the others practising their drills.

"What?" Antoine said.

"You're the fastest on the team right, you boast you're the fastest in the district," I shrugged. "How about you prove it?"

"Against who, you?" Antoine laughed.

"One and only," I smiled. "Do it in front of the whole town, so there is no mistake," I said as I stood in front of him. "You win, you have beaten the great turbo, no one will doubt you again."

"But you're old," Antoine laughed.

"Then what do you have to lose?" I smiled.

"Alright, fine," Antoine nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

Race day approached, and it seemed like the whole town had come to the field. Sure, I was reaching my mid-forties, but I had kept in shape, and apart from some knocking in my knees, I still had it.

"You sure about this old man," Antoine said as we lined up.

"Absolutely," I nodded.

The sound of the gun went off, and we sprinted off. He had beaten me off the line and was pulling away. I smiled as I kept my pace. He hit the other side and was on his way back.

"Too easy," he said as he passed me.

I hit the other side and was on my way back. "Anytime now," I smiled as I looked at him.

Sure enough, Antoine spun around and was running backwards. "The great tur...." He said as his face turned to fear as I sped up and passed him.

"No," he said as he finished behind me.

The crowd roared as I looked at Antoine. "Like I said every thing you are going to do, I have done," I laughed.

"You knew I was going to...." Antoine said, shaking his head.

"Showboat?" I said, nodding my head. "Yup, I did it to my coach and he did the same thing, waited for me to do it then beat me."

"Deal is a deal," Antoine said as he shook my hand.

"A deal is a deal," Coach Grieves said as he looked at the guys lining up for practice. The guys and I had put them through the wringer and back again. Now they weren't just good. They were the best on the team.

We bought the community gym, and, in a few weeks, we turned it completely around.

"Peaked, huh?" Sarah said as she walked into the building.

"Well, it suits us," I said as I gave her the tour.

"Craig isn't happy," Sarah said as she walked with me.

"So, the rumor is true then," I nodded.

The rumour was Craig wanted to turn the football field into a solar power farm. Giving money to himself and his brother. He said it was going to be good for the town, but I knew better. Now that the team was on a four-game winning streak, something this town hadn't seen in years, his plan was falling flat on its face.

"So, what now?" Sarah asked.

"Thinking of turning that wall into a rock-climbing wall," I said as I looked at the far wall.

"No, not that," Sarah said as she looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked as we sat down in a few chairs by the smoothie bar.

"Anthony looks, well, he is starting to look like the old Tank from high school, I have never Jason so happy, hell most of these guys look happier than they have ever been," Sarah smiled.

"Well, they are doing things that make them happy," I shrugged.

I had to admit seeing the old gang happy again was something that made me happy. The best thing was the look on Terence's face when I moved out and got my own place. The better thing was when I showed up with the lease from this place and slammed it down on his table. He finally looked at me with respect.

Sure, Jasmine and I weren't fucking anymore, but I had this place, and I had to admit it felt good to rub it in everyone's faces. The name Peaked was also rubbed in their faces every time any of them drove by the large white and black sign outside.

We had athletes not only from football but nearly every sport, from high school to college. Even some from neighbouring districts came in and worked out and got tips from real athletes who could have gone and done it all.

"I meant what now for Keith," Sarah said.

"Don't know," I shrugged.

"Well, you've come back to town and made a name for yourself again," Sarah smiled. "Against many odds, I should add," she nodded. "Also pissed off one of your old nemesis."

"That did feel good," I nodded.

"I bet it did," Sarah smiled. "So, what's next?"

"Actually, there was one thing that I would have liked to have done," I smiled.

"What is that?" Sarah asked.

"Got the one that got away," I said, staring right at her.

"Ah, still bugs you huh?" Sarah smiled.

"Absolutely," I nodded.

Of all the girls I had got with when I was in high school, Sarah was the one that I would have given them all up for, and she knew it. Not once did she give me a chance.

"Well," Sarah said as she stared back at me. She slid her ring off her finger and dropped it to the table. "All you ever had to do was ask, the right way of course."

"You're serious?" I asked.

"After what he did to you at lunch the other day, I couldn't take it anymore," Sarah said. "Even before you came along, there was trouble, but I always looked the other way. I pretended to be the good supporting wife, he and the rest of the town wanted me to be, but inside I hated it."

"Now?" I asked.

"Now, I am wondering if you have somewhere private, we can talk," Sarah smiled.

"Not here," I said, taking the hint that she was giving me.

"I have an idea," Sarah said as she led the way.

I followed her in my car as we headed for the school.

"It's a Saturday," I said as she took her keys out and we entered the school.

"Like it is the first time you broke in here," Sarah shook her head.

I could name at least five times the guys, and I broke into the school. I am sure it was more than double that if I really thought about it.

"Here," Sarah said as we got to the boy's locker room.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Always been a fantasy of mine," Sarah said as she slowly walked into the room.

The moment we entered, clothes flew to the floor, shoes got thrown, and we collided with each other.

I held her up against the deep brown lockers as I entered her. "How long have you been waiting for this moment," Sarah said as her legs wrapped around me.

"Too long," I said as I started to fuck her hard against the metal lockers.

Sarah's arms wrapped around my neck as I pounded into her. With each thrust, I was giving her all I had. It wasn't every day that someone got to have sex with their high school crush.

"Is that it?" Sarah said as she sank her head on my shoulders.

"Not even close," I said as I let her down and turned her around.

I had seen this perfect ass in sundresses, short cheerleader skirts, tight jeans and numerous outfits during my time in this school and here it was begging to be fucked.

I pushed deep inside of Sarah from behind, and she let out a loud gasp. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back.

"Much better," Sarah said as I fucked her from behind.

"You teased me all throughout high school, and now you're mine," I said as I gritted my teeth and pounded into her.

"You haven't made me yours yet," Sarah said as she pushed off the lockers, sending us backwards.

I barely maintained my balance as we fell onto the wooden benches.

"Maybe I should take the lead," Sarah said as she slid down onto my cock.

Sarah bounced up and down on me as I sat on the bench. Her hair fell down her back as I reached around and squeezed her tits.

"Disappointed that I shrunk them?" Sarah asked as she looked back at me.

"Nah," I said as I squeezed the tiny nipples.

"Liar," Sarah shook her head.

She knew me too well; I had always been a fan of huge boobs. But having the girl of my dreams riding my cock as if it was the last one on Earth made up for it.

"I know you're trying to hold back," Sarah said as she rode me even faster.

I had been trying not to burst since I entered her the first time. Now I was barely holding on.

"Make me yours," Sarah said as she pushed down on me, squeezing my cock. I pushed up into her as I came. With each spasm, I shot my cum deep into her.

"Finally," Sarah said as I finished.

"How long have you wanted me to do that?" I asked as we started to get dressed.

"Since the day I saw you without a shirt at Ted's pool," Sarah said.

That was the first time I had seen her in a bikini, her huge boobs bouncing as she walked around the pool.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Life had become a roller coaster ride for me after the days of finally making Sarah my girl. She filed for divorce from Craig, and we moved in together. I could say it was a match made in heaven, but that would be a lie. We had our ups and downs like any couple, more ups than downs, of course.

The business with the guys had made us the town's heroes again. The high school and the local college teams were all making it to championship games.

We put our money back into the community by buying local stores and flipping them around. With our knowledge of what the town called the outside world, we bought wholesale clothes and athletic gear and sold it at a local price. Sure, we were taking a dive in profit, but what we were shorting ourselves, we more than made up at the gym.

So, when an out-of-town businessman came looking for a spot to propose to the professional baseball team for a new training ground. We had a place in mind, somewhere only locals knew. It was a long-forgotten path outside of town.

He was sold right away, and we all held our breath when it was announced on television. Professional sports were coming to our town, along with it came hotels, sports shops, restaurants.

Sure, Craig and Mark tried to put a downward spin on it, saying it would bring crime and other bad news into our small town, but the town was already sold on the idea.

12