A Starry Night Together

Story Info
After returning from dinner, we decide to gaze at the stars.
1.5k words
4.4
2.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my first published stories here, and I'm looking for constructive feedback. This is written from the male perspective describing an evening with his lover. All fiction from an overactive erotic mind...

Hope you enjoy!!

***************************************

As we return home from a wonderful dinner, I park the car and rush around to open your door and help you out of the car. I close the door and pull you to me, our lips connecting magically... Our hands each roaming over the other's body... I reluctantly break the kiss and suggest heading in for a more private setting, but you have other plans in mind and say, "It's still early, let's head out back for a campfire and drinks!!" "I like the way you think my dear, lead the way!!" Holding my hand, you guide us around the house and into the back seating area...

Out of sight of the neighbors, you wrap your arms back around my neck reconnecting your lips with mine, meanwhile my hands find their way around your waist and land happily on your delicious butt cheeks giving them playful squeezes. This time you break the kiss saying, "Why don't you go get the fire going and I'll go get us some drinks!!" "Sounds perfect to me!!"

With the fire roaring happily along, I connect my phone to our backyard speakers and bring up our favorite country playlist, put it on shuffle, and adjust the volume for the mood... you return with your favorite wine a couple beers for me, and I see you've gotten comfy in some sweatpants and my favorite hoodie that you've decided is now all yours... you hand me the beers along with my second favorite hoodie in case I need it. I notice you also grabbed our favorite blanket as well, so I ask what you had in mind... "That's for me to know and you to find out soon enough... "your face displaying that sexy smirk I love!! "The Dance" by Garth Brooks comes on and I see the sparkle in your eye, I take your drink and set it with my beers on the table while you put the blanket in our two-person lounge chair that I've set up for star gazing... "They're playing our song my sexy bunny, may I have this dance??"

You mock my chivalry playfully, but then melt into my arms, loving every minute as we begin slow dancing in the firelight under the most amazingly star filled sky. "Mmmmmmm, you're such a romantic my love!!" you tell me as I lean in and kiss your forehead, inhaling the smells from your hair... thoroughly enjoying the closeness as we dance... I look up silently saying my thanks to whatever power brought us together and catch sight of a shooting star... "So, what was it you had in mind for us and the blanket??" I ask impatiently as if there is some major present attached to its presence... "It was for warmth if we needed it, but looking at this sky, why don't we move to the lounge chair to do some star gazing while snuggling under the blanket," that sexy smirk showing again... I like where your brain is heading!!

Laying next to this woman always drives me crazy, but out here under the stars has magnified it a thousand times... we both are lost in the marvel above us, cuddling as close as we can, under the blanket, without disturbing the view... as another shooting star amazes us, we hear "The Keeper of the Stars" ironically start playing... you roll up onto me and put an arm and leg over me leaning in and asking if I had anything to do with the timing of the song... "I wish I were that good my dear!! But alas it is just the universe playing along with us!!" I wrap you up in a hug and savor the moment...

I feel your leg rubbing against mine as your lips once again meet mine... As our tongues dance in the kiss, your hand rubs up and down my thigh, moving closer and closer to my cock which is attempting to break through my shorts for your attention... "the blanket is doing its job, let me get more comfortable... "you say sitting up facing away from me, you take sweatpants and hoodie off... getting my attention by tossing them over me to another chair... I smile in amazement as I realize that you changed more than your outer layer... you're left wearing just our favorite nightie, that I got you on a recent shopping trip, and your favorite fluffy socks... you slip back under the blanket and snuggle up again...

"You devious little sex pot!!" As I take your beautiful face in both hands while kissing those luscious lips, our tongues begin seeking each other out once again... "Mmmmmm... I can't think of a better setting or partner I'd rather share this with!!" you say sincerely, your eyes misting over slightly... I wrap you in a big hug my arms roaming over your back, "There is no place I'd rather be right now than here with you my sexy bunny!!"

We move so that we're face to face, rubbing our noses together... I feel you shifting your body so you can stroke my thigh again with your hand... seemingly with only one destination in mind... you quickly unbutton my shorts and lean to my ear and beg me to make sweet love to you right here under this beautiful display of stars!!

I raise my hips and you slide my shorts and underwear off... your hand returns to my cock and strokes it a couple of times... I reach under the nightie to find you've already gotten rid of your panties, so I pull you on top of me. And as part of the move, slide your shoulder straps off your arms to free those luscious breasts!! As you settle on top of me you enjoy the feeling o my my rod laying on the outside of your pussy, sliding up and down the shaft to spread your wetness on it... grinding a little each time your clit reaches the tip...

When you're ready you raise up and I reach down and line my cock up with your wet and ready pussy... you lower just enough to capture the head and tease a little, pulling away so I can't push him deeper... "Hold your horses Mister!! What's the rush???!?!!" Knowing you're right, I slide my hands to your incredible tits and start rolling the hard nips between my thumbs and fingers...

We both enjoy your slow descent down my cock and when you hit bottom, I wrap you in another bear hug and hold you still enjoying our connection for a few moments... your unstoppable muscles manipulating my cock causing a "MMMMMMMM" to escape my lips right next to your ear and I swear I heard that sexy giggle in reply!! I release my hold on you and put a hand on each hip... they move in a steady motion as your ride begins, speeding up ever so slightly every couple of strokes... your hands are running through your hair allowing those tits to bounce free with every movement...

I spend a moment gazing at your beauty set against nature's amazing backdrop and just smile the most satisfied smile I can muster with all the other sensations going through my body!! You lean down hands on my chest asking, "What is that devious mind of yours up to my love???" I try to retort with "that's for me to know and... " "Oh no you don't bucko, not this time!!" We both laugh at ourselves which causes your pussy to really squeeze my cock... and I share my thoughts on your beauty against the scenery's!!

By now you're body is starting to quake with its first, or maybe second, orgasm and this one really seems to rock your world as once you release from it you lay on top of me catching your breath for a few moments... your pussy still massaging my cock with your after shocks... every so often I flex the muscles that cause him to twitch inside you, giving you a jolt direct to your brain it seems... "got enough energy for a little more my sexy bunny??"

"I do... but it's your turn to go to work!!" As you lift your hips slightly "Fuck me with all your might my love!!" Not wanting to disappoint hands on hips I begin pounding up into you, with full hard strokes... you are quickly right back surfing on wave after wave rolling through your body... and I finally am approaching my release as well... with a couple last thrusts I start cumming and fill you with all I've got as you have one last major orgasm moaning contently near my ear!!

We lay together for several minutes recovering before either of us says anything, you've slid slightly to my side so you can join me again star gazing and as you do a small meteor shower must have passed and we're blessed with a few back-to-back shooting stars. "Best star gazing ever!!" We both say simultaneously, chuckling at how our brains just know what the other is thinking. After another sexy kiss, I reach to the table and hand you your water bottle and reach for mine... and we cuddle for a while longer before getting up to head to the comfort of our bed...